Fuck Catholicism

Papist purge when?

Attached: 87DA06D2-6D21-4EEE-AFB3-9D0C2DEFA5B1.jpg (640x784, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armenianchurch.us/2018/11/15/orthodox-churches-pray-for-worlds-refugees/
zenit.org/articles/catholic-origins-of-the-european-union/
cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf
catholicfaithandreason.org/papal-supremacy-in-the-bible-and-church-fathers.html
cnn.com/2016/02/18/world/vatican-walls/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

L M A O

Attached: 0B74A6B8-7886-4844-900E-70B8CD03D354.jpg (640x758, 189K)

>lives in a walled city
>talks shit about walls
B A S E D

Attached: 1489937809164.jpg (2048x1536, 284K)

The Pope has been heretical for quite a while.

Fuck this heretic

>10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great, high mountain, and showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God, 11 having the glory of God, its radiance like a most rare jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12 It had a great, high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and on the gates the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel were inscribed— 13 on the east three gates, on the north three gates, on the south three gates, and on the west three gates. 14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Pope on a rope when?

Catholicism has focused on the 3rd world so long it has forgotten who built Rome. Is orthodox the righteous path?

IT’S TOO LATE CHRIST SAVE US. THE REVELATION ARRIVES SOON. TRUMP AND THE POPE WORK TOGETHER HAHAHAHA

>builders of walls

He's clearly not talking about Trump.

and that's a good thing

#NotmyPope

Attached: UW3UYMV.jpg (933x445, 124K)

state of christcucks
absolute joke

It's especially convincing when coming from a kid toucher.

>Catholic
>Jorge Bergolio
Pick one. We call him an "Anti-pope", who isn't a Catholic due to the amount of heresies he has spoken and of course, is a vatican 2 Jew infiltrator. Next

>Implying this has anything to do with doctrine.

WTF i love catholics now

Nope
armenianchurch.us/2018/11/15/orthodox-churches-pray-for-worlds-refugees/

Attached: orthodox.png (1212x1564, 1.68M)

Ask them to open borders in Vatican. Lay off all security guards.

THE WORLD IS ENDING
WITHIN 30 YEARS THE NUKES WILL FLY

IF THE NUKES DON’T FLY WE WILL DIE IN OUR OWN SHIT
THE ONLY HOPE FOR HUMANITY IS CHRIST

>he's a heretic because he doesn't want to shut out refugees and poor people from white countries
shut the fuck up, christcuck. your religion is a sham and I'm fucking sick of you faggots making excuses for it. The entire premise of your faith is that you need to spread the "word" to every single fucking person in the world, regardless of nationality, ethnicity or race and the inevitable destruction of their own local religions and, by extension, their cultures. how the fuck can you seriously claim to be anything but globalist shills?

he just admitted to being satanist in a roundabout way

i'm telling you, popes gonna chops trumps head
off.

Attached: 1546284619402.jpg (1600x1067, 455K)

Gregory XVII was the last pope.

The shit runs too deep for that to make a single difference to our future.

I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible.

I believe in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all ages, Light from Light, true God from true God; begotten, not created, one in essence with the Father, through whom all things were made. For us men and for our salvation, he came down from heaven, and was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary, and became man. He was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate and suffered and was buried, and rose again on the third day according to the Scriptures. He ascended into Heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his Kingdom shall have no end.

I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the Creator of life, who proceeds from the Father. With the Father and the Son he is worshiped and glorified. He spoke by the Prophets.

I believe in in One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, I confess one Baptism for the remission of sins, I expect the Resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come, AMEN.

>Miaphysite scum
Discarded

Attached: serveimage.jpg (679x960, 139K)

>not reading Psalm 51

mr.Bergoglio..
open this gate
mr.Bergoglio...
TEAR DOWN THIS WALL

kys globalist puppet

The Pope was never supreme hahahhaa
it was all blasphemous elevation of his status through democracy and twisting of Matthews.
This is the Catholic church’s punishment for its idolatry.

Christcucks are irredeemable.

Attached: Christcuckery.png (885x808, 93K)

Christcucks are globalist scum that need to be annihilated. As long as Christianity and any of its desert religion counterparts remain, globalism will be a problem.

Reminder
>The original idea of the European Union has deep roots in Catholic social teaching, according to the author of a book on Robert Schumann, one of the founders of the institution.
zenit.org/articles/catholic-origins-of-the-european-union/

All christcucks will hang on the day of the rope.

Blame Christians and not those who are actually destroying the world, good pawn.
cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf

catholicfaithandreason.org/papal-supremacy-in-the-bible-and-church-fathers.html
>b-but muh based Church!

What is more redemptive than christ? Not being rhetorical either.

You pagan fags talk mad shit for being sperm drinkers

Attached: paganstronk.jpg (750x732, 95K)

It doesn't say anywhere in scripture that Jesus came to "bring people together", that is almost exactly what a Marxist would believe about Christianity.

Matthew 10:34

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."

Attached: 1507809842874.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

>what is more redemptive than admitting that we, as goys, are scum and need a jewish savior to do his bidding and spread his cancer all across the globe?

Never for 100,000k Bob.

>hurrr u must be a pagan!
and you must love brown dick in ever single one of your holes. you cocksuckers actually celebrate places like africa and china becoming christianized. You are the globalists. You are the cancer that kills cultures and nations.

At no point in my post did I even mention the pope. Funny how a simple prayer triggers the synagoge of satan so hard.

>meanwhile, the christian god's Heaven is a literally an exclusive, walled community
really makes me think. o wait, this pope is an anti-christ false prophet who shits on 2000 years of dogma by claiming nuHeaven lets everybody in. Atheist? You're in. Jew? You're in. Gay pedo? You better BELIEVE they're in.

Some dude who pretends to be important because for some reason god is supposed to love him more - SPOILER ALERT: God loves everyone equally - is telling something to the president himself who was elected from the majority unlike his (the pope's) kike ass.
Fuck Church and fuck pope. They think they have monopoly over god and retards believe them.

Attached: 30yold.jpg (234x215, 9K)

So what is on the rock?
The entirety of the earth or just Rome?
Go tinkle children for satan you pawn, no elected man can have monopoly on God's word, this is blasphemy and idolatry. No elected man can be the brain to God's body, for this is the duty of God.
Deceiver and heretic, your Babylon is coated in gold while the world is polluted by its deeds.

Attached: 1545655269355.jpg (920x960, 206K)

At no point did I ever mention that the pope is what is wrong with your shit religion, you globalist shill.

This clown is just making up bible verses
It’s fitting considering Catholics never open their bibles
The pope is a dope
Catholics are retarded
Bring back Benedict

At first I thought you said “Rapist purge when?”

Embarrassing faggot. What does a man who covers up child rape sow?

The pope lives in a walled city and has some of the best security guards in the world, who are armed with assault rifles. Isn't it a sin to be this hypocritical?

Imagine unironically being a Papist in current year

You mentioned an entire institution that claims him a mere sinful human to be equal to the word of God and infallible. Idolater, repent and admit Christ(God) is the one who makes all laws and allows them to exist on Earth. Admit he is superior to your pathetic child tinkleling, sun worshiping, pope!

>The Bible mentions walls over 250
Gee I wonder if these are in the OT or the NT. I wonder why the OT defends Kikery and their place as "God's chosen" while the NT actively promotes Judaic proselytizing to non-jews. It's almost like the kikes made up a slave religion specifically for goys to follow.

That meme is inaccurate you cuck
Catholics and Jews conspired to take down Byzantium because we booted the Jews out and banned usury. You’re only redeeming quality is the Winged Hussars of Poland

It's like you can't even read. I didn't say anything about the pope nor did I claim to be a papist. You are jumping to conclusions because you are triggered.

Attached: serveimage.png (452x254, 77K)

Spotted the chink; you’re Confucius was a fag and your people have no souls hence why you have zero originality

Fuck 'em all, user. No gods. No masters.

ANTIPOPE IS ANTICHRIST
Catholics, REBUKE THIS KID DIDDLER
He spend DECADES covering for CHILD RAPISTS, he is evil incarnate!

Funny coming from someone who lives in a state surrounded by fucking walls.

>It's like you can't even read
says the retard who can't figure out that I am against your entire jewified, globalist loving religion and not one particular aspect of it (i.e. your faggoty pope)

nope

Attached: 1547921114911.jpg (480x854, 43K)

Supporting a kid raping bastard?
Why?

>protestant
Dont you have "Lord, Lord" to be saying? Enjoy all the faggots that Protestantism allows into heaven cause all they have to say is that they love Jesus and they are let in automatically.

Attached: theology.jpg (960x940, 129K)

Attached: pope-francis-1.jpg (1216x912, 88K)

All of God's creatures are territorial. This is a false prophet! Look at the picture. The God that made you, made this.

Attached: Fangtooth_moray.jpg (1024x768, 676K)

Attached: soon.png (669x684, 348K)

Open borders for the Vatican!

Why won't he name Israelis directly?

Catholicism =/= all of Christianity you heathen shit

Word the fuck up, user.

>you have zero originality
says the christcuck whose entire religion is stolen from a desert tribe in asia

cnn.com/2016/02/18/world/vatican-walls/index.html

You are angry that they tend for their own people and pray for those who follow their same faith instead of tending the wounds of the Satanic/Saracens who caused the entire issue like you heathen jew vassal Westerners. Armenia scores highest in Anti-Semiticism and homogeneous then any Western nation.

>the original version of my kike religion does not represent me!
shut the fuck up. I don't care what version of kike you are. you all believe you must spread your cancer all over the world. you all deserve to hang.

Nordism is a religion of peace!

>protestant
HAHAHAHA No just not an idolater of man like you.
For faggots to get in heaven they need to confess their sins first, most faggots do not even admit homosexuality is a sin. They are bound to hell.

SPBP

Open hypocrisy is a standard Jewish gaslighting tactic. By making their hypocritical statements so insanely obvious, it causes people to second guess themselves and wonder if it really is hypocrisy or if they are just missing something.

Which parts are inaccurate?

You call Myaphisistes scum ignoring that the nature of Christ is not a biblical debate and does not change the word of God in a slight degree. All Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox have been getting along for the last 1000 years after Byzantium and you come in promoting division for they have not accepted a mere council of man. You pray only for the Catholic Church and not all of Christendom like the papist idolater you are. I assume nothing, just use simple logic.

This image is so fucking dumb considering Catholics never marched into pagan lands and converted them
Nords in fact conquered Christian lands and their kings converted to maintain the loyalty of their new subjects and then those kings converted their pagan subjects to Christianity.
So in a way the Nords won the battles but lost the cultural war, which was definitely more important

He serves them

Fedora nigger
Kys

Sounds like a foot licking bitch to me

On top of that when the fuck did we suddenly forget just who killed Christ? At some point in the past two decades all of a sudden everyone goes nuts over not offending jews when before nobody cared because they were the literal synagogue of satan. I can accept wanting tobe forgiving, but we're here now bringing heathens into our holiest city to pray their own alien prayers, without even so much as an offer of a mass in Mecca, and suddenly Jews are the best Catholics of all and how dare we not spend every waking second of the day proclaiming that. There is something very, deeply wrong with the leadership, at all levels, and fuck them until they get their shit together.

Actually it might be too late. It's time for another schism.

Yes pirating, looting, murdering ruthlessly, bestiality and incest is sure some good cultural teachings we should have preserved from the viking. Repent or rot in hell.

Is the Vatican wall to keep people out or child sex slaves in?

Yes, keep raping white woman and making bastards

Attached: pagans.jpg (500x375, 258K)

READ AMERICAN FREEDOM AND CATHOLIC POWER BY PAUL BLANSHARD

>implying the pope is Christian.

Convert to Shinto.

If you haven't noticed so far Atheists/Pagans are literal illiterates for they criticize without using 2 iqs of logic. They are of their father Satan. IA they do not repent they go to hell, which most are unwilling to due to their idolatry of pride.

>murdering ruthlessly
Christians have done this and more
>pirating, looting
Did you forget about the Crusades
>bestiality and incest
I'm not sure what you're referencing but it's not like these concepts are foreign to Christians either
And there's nothing more to preserve from the Nords considering their holidays are what we still celebrate and their Gods names have been turned into the names of different days of the week.
You can't dog the pagans for being barbarians when we have much more documented proof that Christians have been just as barbaric.
It's all irrelevant now, considering it's not a war between religions anymore, but between class and races.

>class
Commie faggot

Catholics are not Christian idiot, they worship a elected man before God.

Why am I continuing to reply to obvious bait

>papism
>original
Go back to history class

>All Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox have been getting along for the last 1000 years after Byzantium
That's what happens when Islam ruins everything, the enemy of your enemy becomes your friend.

>ignoring that the nature of Christ is not a biblical debate
The Chalcedonian Definition comes from Colossians 2:9.

Look who's talking.

Attached: 1516000598445.png (269x342, 14K)

>walls are bad!
>heaven is behind a huge wall and gate protected by Angels

Nothing I said was objectively wrong or biased in one way or another.
The Nords won their battles but sucked at maintaining or keeping their newly gained territories and eventually became worthless when the 1200's rolled around and they stopped being the only people with a navy.

>worship a man
What kind of Christian are you? You aren't a protestant and youre not a Catholic/Orthodox, so what kind of made up bullshit are you?

Attached: prots.jpg (640x836, 68K)

>they stopped being the only people with a navy.
So you guys fought and beat a weakened crusade army and then got cucked when we built a navy?
Pagan cucks