Indians are the lowest race

Indians have zero redeeming qualities. Even niggers are good at niggerball and have big cocks. Asians are skilled at robotic activities and have nice personalities. Indians are
>low IQ
>ugly
>short
>smallest penis of any race
>bad at all sports
>obnoxious and annoying
>no social skills
>despised by all women, especially their own
>worship cows and feces
The world would be such a cleaner, more beautiful place if we eradicated Indians from the face of the earth.

Attached: pajeet.jpg (1500x1245, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GkTkl2zhVvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Friendly reminder: Indians are bro-tier and Chinese bots are trying to d&c

youtu.be/GkTkl2zhVvo

Seconded. Visual redpill on the absolute filth that are the streets of india. Its in spanish but the guy is basically complaining about how much of a shithole everything is.

Nice memeflag pajeet

Attached: pooo.jpg (629x454, 45K)

Indians are cousins of Europeans and are brotier. Being good at a sport isn't a redeeming quality.

human garbage, sikhs are not excepted despite protestations by ignorant mutts

Attached: 1547220473323.png (674x800, 237K)

Excuse me. I am an Indian now living in America and I am having a difficult time locating the designated shitting streets. Could someone please direct me? I am desperately in need of release.
Also, show bob and vagin.

A) 1 billion people

B) Over 5.000 years

C) No Science, Philosophy, Engineering, etc.

Yes, biological inferiority checked.

>Indians are the lowest race

THEY STANK AND I HATE 'EM!!!

Attached: p-Chapelles-Show-Dave-Chapelle1.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Indians are objectively better than niggers, arabs and their paki brothers. If they practiced basic hygiene they’d be better than Hispanics also

Pajeets are like doctors n shit dude shut up. Id rather have pajeets over other types of sand people hands down.

Attached: b727dd9e89de75f9c57f7cc34b872c4a--band-photography-death-metal.jpg (595x842, 95K)

Thousands of years of multiculturalism. The dream.

I like Indians, there's no call for this.

>If they practiced basic hygiene

It's because you poos DON'T practice basic hygiene everyone hates you.

make mine p-p-p-pakistani diaspora!

You've only met one of their top .00001% IQ pajeets they send here to take our tech jobs. There are billions of them so even though they are low IQ, they have millions at the high end of their bell curve. Even the smart ones wipe their ass with their bare hand.

I've still never understood this argument, the top 1% of any country never bothers immigrating because they already have a high standard of living, much better than they'd get working a minimum wage job in the West.

Nobody in their right mind would choose to live in a 3rd world country if they could come to the West. Most Indians in America are middle to upper-middle class, not minimum wage.

This they're better than muzzies, niggers and spics.

/ck/ here, would miss the food

Attached: Matar-Paneer-fb.jpg (800x800, 524K)

Except that's exactly what all the chink/poo/african billionaires and millionaires do right now. There's literally no reason for anyone that has a similar earning power in a third world country to move to a first world one. We literally just get the farmers/idiots who want gibs.

There's a difference between being a billionaire oligarch of a 3rd world shithole being top of the pleb totem pole.

I find Indians attractive. The women are hot, hairy or not and a big Uncle Raj who smells of shit and curry raping you is hot. Kill me.

The same logic applies to millionaires as well and other well off people. Why leave a job where you're earning 100,000$ and the cost of living is minimal, just to come to the West and earn potentially less and spend significantly more? At the very best, we get upper-middle class people but nothing close to the top 1%.

You're right cancuck. I too feel the same way. Why would the 0.0001% of pajeets come to the west when they can be Kings back home in India where all the cheap labour is?

This happens with Mexicans, friend of mine told me of family he has that just go back snd forth making money here and then going home to live like kings. Talked ALL the time about hoe cheap everything was there.

Ok when you hit it big in Canada move to India

t. Pajeet

How can they be bro-tier when you can't even be around them given their stench?

I'm loving this OP, please give me and my race more attention, tell me more about why you hate me.

how can a race be so repulsive

who does not have an Indian curry shop in the neighborhood is a ーーLOSERーー

>If they practiced basic hygiene
They wouldn't be Indians if they did.

Indians OK I guess, kinda smelly sometimes though.

I went to a fundraiser thing at an Indian temple once that had some Bollywood style singers and it was so disorganized, it was hilarious. Random people walking across the stage, mic popping super loud. At one point a guy went up on stage while his wife was singing, walked behind the curtain and grabbed her purse, walked over to her and gestured to her as if to ask "where are the car keys?

They don't make minimum wage, Leaf.
They outcompete the natives.
The Indians are basicly the top 0.5% of their country.
India is essentially a giant outsourcing factory.

I think the government just likes to pretend that we get the cream of the crop so they don't have to stop importing cheap labour for factories.
Yeah, repatriation fuels a lot of third world economies.
>Implying you can hit it big in the West without being part of a certain foreskin removing cult

>They don't work minimum wage
Who are you kidding pajeet? Regardless, we get the stupid ones who can't make money back home so they come here as cheap labour.

oh fuck off you jew with your casual insertion of the false myth that blacks have bigger cocks being true.

i hear jew york is one, the whole state of california also sounds good