WHY ARE DEMOCRATS SO FUCKING STUPID?

WHY ARE DEMOCRATS SO FUCKING STUPID?
news.yahoo.com/democrats-declare-victory-shutdown-battle-trump-213939080.html
YOU DIDN'T SOLVE ANYTHING YOU DUMB FUCKS. THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE SHUTDOWN ON FEB 15TH AND YOU'LL LOOK LIKE CHILDISH RETARDS.

Attached: Part-GTY-1124828588-1-1-0.jpg (1024x684, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/242093/midterm-seat-loss-averages-unpopular-presidents.aspx
archive.li/78RZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MEANWHILE, TRUMP IS HELD UP AS THE SAVIOR OF THE LITTLE MAN BY GIVING THE PEOPLE A LITTLE LEEWAY AND PAY OVER THIS TRAVESTY.

Because they feel safe and secure in their deceptions

>dumb as shit
>fuck kids
>drugs lol
>still winning
They're like Charlie Sheen, especially the AIDS

I don't fuck get it. I just don't. I'm not even a Trump supporter, but I sure as fuck ain't a democrat supporter either. They are so fucking stupid, it's painful to look at. Literally fucking clickbait everywhere you look.

They barely won the house by the smallest margin after a presidential election by the opposing party in 50 years. They know their grasp is tenuous so they have to get wins even if they have to pretend they've got wins.

Why is trump extending his threats by 3 weeks for free and also giving in to the demands of his opponents

The fucking cope is coping hard on the cope

Attached: 13-Kewpie-Doll-Taiwan-Green-Wings-_1.jpg (352x400, 17K)

>TFW for the first time Trump's giving them exactly what they want and they aren't even suspicious.

Attached: 1367439734685.gif (250x250, 1.94M)

>Trump says he'll be proud to shut down the government and won't blame the Democrats for it
>shuts government down
>blames democrats non-stop
>says he won't reopen government without funding for wall
>reopens government without funding for wall
>forced government employees to work without pay literally for no gain
Trump gets cucked again lmao

Go back to nice safe Breitbart, goyim

According to literally nobody.

Preach on brother STYX.....

When is someone going to have the balls to call them out for enabling child rapists?
By not building the wall, they are allowing the human trafficers to smuggle child sex slaves to be raped by predators. They are supporting child rapists.

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: 1548205652713.png (1000x675, 906K)

>THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE SHUTDOWN ON FEB 15TH AND YOU'LL LOOK LIKE CHILDISH RETARDS.

So let me get this straight, you are saying that if, in three weeks from now, Trump shuts down the government for the FOURTH time in 14 months, it will be DEMOCRATS who look childish and retarded.
Okay...got it.

Trump has already put forward two major ways to avoid another shutdown, but Pelosi is probably already packing for another vacation instead of attending to either possibility.

Who the fuck reads Yahoo news?

>3 weeks of spending is reopening the government

>$1.5 trillion in corporate tax cuts
>$23 billion for israel
>republicans had majority control of all 3 branches of government 2017-2019
>$0 for wall

JUST

they only won because of a record number of retirements by the opposing party (almost as if GOP wanted to lose)
all the AOC memes aside all their ideas are hugely unpopular

>he'll grow a spine in 3 weeks
by that time we'll be itching to get into a new war and he'll have to reopen the government to pay the troops

he gets his State of the Union address and government employee layabouts get their back pay.

Does he get his wall?

obviously needs to move a few more pieces to go for kill rather thann psych them out ie he was bluffing w/o his killswitch (emergency wall) being fully in place and ready to go...say supreme court maybe

Sounds like gibberish

>Does he get his wall?
not without a pathway to citizenship for the DACA mexicans now. now that the democrats know he will cave, they have no reason to give him $1 in wall for every new mexican admitted into the US

Issue boils down to Trump has tried on multiple occasions to barter with the Democrats, they give him the wall, he'll up the amount of legal immigration, face, etc. And every single time Pelosi says no.

It doesnt look good for any side but ultimately it makes the Democrats look worse since they refuse to work anything out and want it their way or the highway if Trump supports it.

At this point I kinda wanna see Trump push to completely legalize weed just to see the head spinning and backtracking on that one.

They refused that one, doesn't have to offer it again.

>she's so far ahead she doesn't even think about Trump.

The three weeks is for negotiation, they agreed to it and are expected to negotiate, Trump will demand the wall. They previously said they wouldn't negotiate on the wall.

If they don't negotiate they'll be called out on it.
If they negotiate they'll be called out on it.

Either way, trump gets his state of the union address and he can lay into the dems for their bullshit while getting the wall through the house or through a declared state of emergency.

This is progress, the wall will happen.

Isn't this the same proposal the Dems rejected for the past two years? Dems don't give two shits about DACA. It's all about resisting.

>but Pelosi is probably already packing for another vacation instead of attending to either possibility.

I think that if you're a Trump supporter, trying to attack another politician based on time spent on vacation is probably not your best idea. We all know that nobody takes more vacation time than Donald J Trump.
Try again...

The Dems have the MSM by the scrotum, and will get them to spin this to the masses any way they want.

That being said, don't be discouraged. What is being reported and what are actually happening are far from being the same. As always, whenever the Dems think they've won, they end up losing. Every time. Give it a week, maximum, before the narrative shifts.

Attached: 1473526873585.jpg (805x677, 135K)

It's funny that you sound so sure of that.

If the government shuts down on the 15th, that's still 1000 percent on Republicans.

Your white trash in Senate APPROVED of a plan to fund the government last year when you had control of the house and senate, and Trump shut the government down after Fox News called him a bitch over it. It was, and always will be on you, and if you fail to keep the government open again, it will still be on you for putting all your eggs in the wall basket, the wall that would do absolutely nothing to actually put a significant dent in illegal immigration.

Keep trying for the wall though, you dumb piece of shit. Maybe we can line you all up against it when we exterminate you all.

Bitch you live in Africa like shut the fuck up lol

Youre absolutely out of your mind if you think that "the masses" trust the MsM. Theres a reason why TRUMP is President and not the cuntlady.

Based Styx poster. lmao tired of the log threads on /b/ lol

>COPE
N
I
G
G
E
R
>COPE

>It doesn't look good for any side but ultimately it makes the Democrats look worse

Really? Let's take a closer look...
1) "I'm going to build a big, beautiful wall and MEXICO is going to pay for that wall! Mark my words!"

2) "America is going to pay for the wall up front and Mexico will pay us back at some later date! Believe it!"

3) "Okay, Mexico isn't paying for shit ever and I'm shutting down the government until Congress makes the American taxpayer foot the bill for the wall!"

I don't see where this makes Democrats look worse.

They know theyve been had. Thats why they are wailing extra loud this time. Must be getting to the bottom of the barrel even for them.

Don't you have fliers to put up in the dead of night for the pasty white boy you are propping up as a hero?

>No one expect you to understand shit

Look at the tards you guys back!

Attached: DUvtHzIWkAAZeEw.jpg (639x502, 50K)

Attached: 1546167214223.gif (375x206, 812K)

>cope
news.gallup.com/poll/242093/midterm-seat-loss-averages-unpopular-presidents.aspx

It's the worst loss in seats for a Republican president since Nixon's Watergate Scandal. Looking at vote margins, more people voted for Dems than for Republicans in 2012, which was considered a Tea party wave.

Just to give you a comparison of how bad it is, Democrats have control of more house seats today, than after the midterms in Bush's second year.

Aww look!! It thinks its a human!

>At this point its comical

Attached: 1394113576566.png (640x640, 445K)

>Trump accomplished more than Obama in 2 years taking more vacations than him
Whatever he's doing, it's working.

Eww gross a Rothschilde.

Attached: 1523408881128.gif (336x200, 758K)

Trump is the most anti war president in over 100 years

lololol, the state of gullible, feckless Trump cucks for TWO years: "It's coming!" "Happening soon!" "N-n-n-n-n-next t-t-t-time we mean b-b-b-b-business." Meanwhile, we have all the indictments, we took back the House, we keep running circles around Trump the low-IQ idiot, and we're going to take 2020 because TRUMP IS WEAK AF.

I'm not going to lie - if Trump governed how he ran his campaign, Dems would be crippled right now, but for some inexplicable reason he turned out to be a FUCKING PUSSY with no offensive game.

I don't like it either, but it does kinda make sense. He gets to bleed the only pressure against the shutdown (pay for feds) and then declare emergency anyways. I doubt he'll end up following through, but I'm sure it's the plan.

3 weeks, discord tranny

>YOU DIDN'T SOLVE ANYTHING YOU DUMB FUCKS

Yes they did, they #resisted Donald DRUMPF

>They know their grasp is tenuous
no actually, they don't know that. they are completely delusional and believe everyone hates trump and that russians stole the election.

damn the left cant meme or bait lol

Trump reopened the gov to get honest employees their back pay. These dem faggots dont give a fuck- instead declaring that he blinked. I fucking can't wait for what he has in store for them. Especially that jew cunt, pelosi

Attached: 1548265887009m.jpg (1024x683, 97K)

Trump will always cave.

Proof?

Back peddle don did nothing and will continue to do nothing on February 15. The wall is not going to get built and you cucks need to learn this.

You have three groups to blame.
Ass blasted democrats that are salty about loosing.
Weak ass republicans that have no balls.
And yourselves for not rioting in the streets like the nogs or the french in the late 1700s.

Attached: images.jpg (250x202, 11K)

T-T-T-THIS TIME.

On February 15th a state of emergency will be declared. I would spend the next few weeks making peace with whatever heathen gods you worship.

In any other year this would have been pic of the year, and a spoken about event worthy of the nobel prize. But since it's EVIL ORANGE MAN people like you will make sure it's memory holed. Fuck you and your existence.

Attached: nk.jpg (4423x2949, 834K)

You're acting like he set a deadline before. He didn't. He gave them the chance to come to the table and they did not. So now he's giving an ultimatum.

S E E T H I N G and literally shaking. Today was a shit day for Trump's supporters.
>t. Trump supporter in Chicago

archive.li/78RZc

Here’s to hoping the Dems hubris blows up in their smug faces and Trump gets the wall anyway.

Schumer and Pelosi cornered themselves.

It's fucking over for them.

Jews lie, user. Jews lie. That's the one card they play, and they play it always

Attached: 1548308734802.jpg (332x450, 21K)

on febuary 15 not a fucking this is going to happen.
trump is a closet democrat and has been a public democrat before this election. He has always been a conman and a complete fucking retard.
its the same shit with him. He says one thing, larps as tough, quietly back peddles, larps tough again, and then quietly submits to the left while the whole thing gets swept under the rug and retards online screen 4d chess for the 9 millionth time.

We don't need to meme or bait. We're winning where it counts. You can have your Jeff Sessions "soon" memes and your midterm "red wave" memes all you like LMFAO. I love how these low-IQ rednecks have been played for two years.

N-N-N-N-OW HE MEANS B-B-B-BUSINESS.

It's not 4D chess. It's an ultimatum. And you're a retarded shill that cannot even be bothered to capitalize.

Y-y-y-y-yes you stupid faggot.

WTF I'M GOING TO VOTE DEMOCRAT NOW IN 2020 WOOOOW

Fuck you if you think this will work. Who do you think caused this to happen in the first place? It's not fucking Trump inviting illegals over.

stuff that weeping tranny hole

Attached: dialation.jpg (1199x630, 417K)

LOL

>I STABBED MYSELF IN THE EYE CHUCK! YOU GOT ME TO STOP, BUT IF YOU DON'T GIB FUNDS I WILL START DOING IT AGAIN IN 3 WEEKS!! DON'T MAKE ME START KILLING MY PARTY AGAIN CHUCK!

>Republicans faces when

Attached: Boehner Bawling.jpg (299x225, 16K)

Nobody cares about Trump's paper-tiger ultimatums -- not after the weakness he's shown for two years.

He unironically does

Attached: 1537249490146.png (467x250, 162K)

Never thought of it this way. But yeah he probably would have gotten a nobel peace prize if he weren’t “literally hitler.”

Trumptards where I live are brainwashed, absolutely nothing will sway their retard minds. I just chuckle every time one of his lackeys is arrested or quits, is fired, resigns, etc.

Over a hundred so far. lmao

Why are you whipping out Boehner as a reference?

Name 2. And I want an answer not filled with HRT garble

do you retards even think before you post?
what am I shilling? You think I'm shilling for democrats?
How can I be shilling for democrats when my post could be interpreted as meaning they should be sent to the guillotines for treason?

>I STABBED MYSELF IN THE EYE CHUCK!
That's not what happened at all
>BUT IF YOU DON'T GIB FUNDS I WILL START DOING IT AGAIN IN 3 WEEKS!!
Nope, what happens in 3 weeks is that Trump declares a state of national emergency and gets his money, congress be damned. They can be part of the solution or they can have no say in it. There is no more "deal".

It's one of the most important events of the decade, done by someone who was barely president for a year, right off the heels of being threatened nuclear war by the same man he's shaking hands with. I didn't even mention economic and job growth at all, or kickstarting of energy production, or the VA changes, or the mandate abolishment, or tax reform. Trump has done so much good that people memory holed and it's a fucking shame.

>You think I'm shilling for democrats?
Obviously you are. You expect us all to just not vote for Trump to give them an easy win. Fuck you.

>In any other year this would have been pic of the year
No other American President would throw away their integrity by posing with this pathologically lying regime. Trump's key advantage was having none to lose.

Other Presidents just held their nose and gave gibs to shut these psychos up. Trump allowed them to go Full Nuclear after saying he wouldn't, then giving the regime a wall full of photo-ops and political legitimacy.

Attached: William_F._Buckley,_Jr._Public_Domain.jpg (800x933, 133K)

COPE
O
P
E

Attached: 89596222-C83D-44B4-8E1E-6CA15DD7AF9A.png (920x900, 171K)

Does anyone have an updated version of this list? This list is really old now.

Attached: 152352352369.jpg (1920x1080, 329K)

Paul Ryan's career is Kill, Boehner was the last GOP Speaker to leave with his ball-sack intact.

>Other Presidents just held their nose and gave gibs to shut these psychos up
Which they used to fund their nuclear machine.

>Trump allowed them to go Full Nuclear
Oh so I guess it's all Trump's fault and they never even thought about it before he came around. Fucking leftist shill.

>Nope, what happens in 3 weeks is that Trump declares a state of national emergency and gets his money, congress be damned.
McConnel will never allow the Executive Branch this level of overreach. Sure, Donald can declare SUPER EMERGENCY, but he still has to stop by Nancy's to ask for the monies to deal with emergency.

Here you go

Attached: 15262362457468568.jpg (907x518, 325K)

That is not what I said. Feel free to point to the part of my post that says we should vote democrat and not republican.

I clearly implied that trump and republicans are weak and we need to vote strong ones into office and take to the streets to show the democrat minority that the people voted for the wall and we will not stand idly by while they abuse their power just to spite everyone.

I'm sorry, did you just assume my political party? Paul Ryan is a fucking chode. Unlike democrats, I don't stand behind every republican like a fucking drone

Cucked and CHUCK’d by moderates lmao

Attached: A6FB8B21-8BE2-41E6-A60A-A6CB43742DBB.jpg (284x177, 9K)

Lincoln will never...they won't let him....John Marshall will rain fire...

Attached: rich_maddow_wars_in_2012_and_2018.jpg (1419x1632, 752K)

>Oh so I guess it's all Trump's fault and they never even thought about it before he came around
It amuses me that anything that goes afoul, a Democrat has take immediate blame, but for a Republican we have to wind back and find a Democrat to blame.