It’s official, James Woods has declared the commencement of the race war. Man your battle stations!!!

It’s official, James Woods has declared the commencement of the race war. Man your battle stations!!!

Attached: 41B3A07B-0B33-444D-8240-D3F06A117556.jpg (750x877, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those digits.

Attached: bateman_checks_and_smiles.jpg (430x320, 12K)

>that 88
heil, commander woods has declared the race war

Attached: 1519806432268.gif (640x480, 1.91M)

>majority
not for long whiteboi

Attached: 1541656402887.jpg (900x900, 121K)

JIMMY GOT THAT BIG DICK SWAGGA

Better late than never...it's too late though. So kinda like never. Woulda coulda shoulda amirite?

>88
my body is ready

fuck off moshe

Attached: datenite.jpg (634x489, 58K)

I for one will happily serve under my 180 IQ inspirator i love and look up to

Attached: 17iyaz.jpg (618x348, 75K)

THISSIH AMERICUH
HAH WOO
THISSIH AMERICUH

>88
Fucking checked and rekt

GTK
RWN

Checked, cleaning my weapons now.

Holy shit his feed tonight. Absolute madman.

WHITES
ONLY
ONE
DAY
SOON

Based Hades

Twitter police are most likely enroute, fucking had to double check it was actually him.

what the fuck is this it lads?

so post a link, some of us aren't normies with twatter

>majority
this nigga thinks it's still 1965 and he's shooting BB guns at niggers who walk past his house. you'd better put that crusty pecker back to work and have some more kids.

I was paganlarping but now I am drawn to Christianity. If it’s being attacked so much by the left then it must be right.

I wouldn't doubt that at this point James woods would be able to kick the shit out of Arnold Schwarzenegger. Arnold has ingested so much onions his muscles are basically useless by now.

>fattygoesbatty.jpg

this, and fedora memes are why I attend church and married a virgin

lol ok James, calm down mate

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods

Woods talks like a retard but he's so unapologetic about it and utterly incapable of giving a fuck that he ends up being based. I try to value guys like him who speak with nothing to lose because once his generation dies off there will never be another celebrity who speaks like this.

Attached: boomer banter.jpg (613x396, 35K)

light skinned Mexicans with careers identify as white and white are pretty okay with them.
>white's on a spectrum

thanks cunt

the absolute madman

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 9.28.16 PM.png (1156x870, 583K)

Did I offend you Lea?

Attached: fattygoesbatty.jpg (586x369, 43K)

About time! We have been waiting on our hands too long....

Whites are at 50% or below right now. The browning happened about 3x as fast as they predicted. Graphs like that are actually designed to make whites docile.

For some reason I can't post an image. Anyway, here's a quote. "But then your mom would need to get new initials on her knee pads."

Attached: ss (2019-01-25 at 02.11.48).jpg (766x297, 55K)

He does have very memorable comebacks. He is old school with it.

Ready and waiting for orders!

Attached: nazi-germany-google-german-invasion-of-german-invasion-of-czechoslovakia-36236515.png (500x348, 51K)

The catch is 8 years ago I didn't hate any race, I didn't see the colors as bad...

Now...I am waiting for the beat of the drums to turn to bullets.

Attached: 1547622619005.jpg (1024x1020, 101K)

Post the link you worthless faggot.

Here's another.
>Tae Phoenix
>"The only people who started a “race war” are the ones who kidnapped African people, stuffed them in boats like sardines, forced them to work without pay or rest, raped them, bought and sold them like animals, lynched them, and incarcerated them. Am I forgetting anything?"
Here is James Woods reply.
>"You are aware who the first slave traders were, right? And yes, slavery was an abomination righted by Republicans and supported by Democrats during the Civil War, then transmogrified through the horrors of the Jim Crow era. Perhaps a history course would expand your horizons."

>BB guns

Do niggers like you actually believe whites are mostly unarmed just because they don't waive weapons around publicly like you niggers do?

Buddy, if you are black and think that in a race war Asians and Hispanics will be on YOUR side, you might want to update your information. The whole People of Color thing is an ivory tower liberal fantasy. If push comes to shove, everyone is going to want to be on the whiteboi's side and you just might be the one left out. I suggest that you stop being a resentful, troublesome piece of crap and start being an asset to society. Maybe you won't be up against the wall on day one.

Attached: 1542506432745-pol.jpg (3000x4229, 1.84M)

Quit being a lazy fuck and utilize the internet staring you in the face. Then, kys.

>not for long whiteboi
One average IQ white is worth 20 sub-par mongrels. Dispute this. PRO TIP: you can't

Those digits don't lie. Race war soon

Attached: 18.jpg (780x738, 25K)

Yup. Niggers are too dumb. Chinks are too weak. Beaners are disloyal, just like arabs.

Attached: 1543148744136-pol.jpg (799x500, 61K)

>Making excuses for being strong and conquering these vile ape men.

Sounds like a cuck TBQH.

Looks like he's going full jokeocracy expecting to be banned

All christcucks should E X E C U T E D

Attached: 12_monkey_tribes.jpg (571x724, 159K)

what are you fucking stupid? i said 1965, not 1865. you can't just pop off live ammunition from your doorstep you idiot, not even at a nigger.

Attached: ss (2019-01-25 at 07.46.49).png (585x234, 15K)

He's bashing kikes. Woods is going all out. He's going to Twitter jail at a minimum.

>only 20
Kek, whites invented the modern world, and keep the cogs of civilization moving. Not to mention the entire military.

One white man can do what 200 shitskins couldn't dream of.

Attached: 1548210408732-sp.png (498x375, 282K)

You're a fucking faggot, that's also a moron. So much edge I almost didn't reply.

objectively not true. browning happened at a slower pace (though admittedly this doesn't count all the illegal immigrants). That graph assumes the developing world birth rates are maintained in the developed world. Which they are NOT.

I can easily look up his name on twitter you retarded faggot.

I'm just sick of these faggots not posting links.

Learn 2 shame newfag faggot.

>this nigga be thankin he gots dat 1965 bb gun all rayciss an sheeyittt bix nood mufugga

Your identity is clear through your writing style. I would say kill yourself, but niggers strangely seldom do.

>I can easily look up his name on twitter you retarded faggot.
Evidently you can't, because you're bitching about not being spoonfed. Also, I couldn't help but notice your spacing... That speaks volumes.

Yo I'm here how do you feelz

>control the fury

You keep at it. I guess now that you're getting a paycheck again, the shilling efforts will redouble. Thanks for caving, Trump!

Attached: ss (2019-01-25 at 07.51.18).png (584x235, 17K)

When was this race war that Jimmy is citing?

This is a fair criticism. People should post a link every time.

You really need to read Woods's entire feed for the past day. He's approaching perma-ban territory.

twitter.com/realjameswoods

we'll see what happens next week when your food stamps run out, nigger.
enjoy your superb owl party. it's your last.

AW HAYYY MUHFUGGIN SHEET BIX NOOD UP IN DA YIN YANG NIGGA HELL YEAHHH [indecipherable]

trump cucked, gov is reopening next week

i'm white, now kill yourself.

Attached: IMG_20190125_224648.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

>i'm white
HANG YOURSELF NIGGER

red leader standing by

Attached: zippo.webm (540x402, 1.46M)

DEATH TO VIDEODROME
LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH

temporarily

I think the point their making is that the blue/green/purple/orange segments will decrease from projections from said war of races. also you guys will mostly kill and abort each other anyways so it's going to be one of those friendly fire sort of wars.

Failing to include the *actual* number of illegals is completely fucking insane. The official census estimate put whites at 60% in 2017. That is the (((official))) number that accounts for 11 million illegals, which is fucking absurd when the mexican government estimates it at 30 million. Even Yale admitted it was at least 22 million. Not only that, "white" includes a bunch of mongrels like kikes and arabs who are clearly not white. The actual white percentage NOW is probably around 50% if not under. In sum, your graph is kike propaganda, and you need to blow your own brains out, you fucking faggot piece of shit.

>muh "somethin's gonna happen, trust me"

Lol. Trump is a cumstain kike scam artist.

Everybody: meme Tucker Carlson in 2020. He can easily primary this fucking orange kike.

Read the last five chapters of Job.
Walk into the woods and sit down and be quiet for ten minutes.
Let me know if you saw God.

Too bad half of whites are self hating losers who will side against their own people.

Same half that doesn’t have guns

>race war
Implying there aren't a shit ton of pozzed white Democrats and journalists.

>implying the 30-40% non-cucked whites can't fucking carry the team
Put your backs into it, bois!

bale is the new perlman boycott his memes