What happened to Jim Carrey?

Can someone redpill me on what happened to Jim?

I genuinely feel like the ultra leftist rhetoric that he's been spilling in recent years is a result of a serious mental illness, yet no-one on the left has questioned his mental state because he's pandering to their cause

Attached: jim_carrey_art.png (2200x1432, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-JmNKGfFj7w
youtube.com/watch?v=cepV5f2-MaU
youtube.com/watch?v=1MJsz7mStoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jim Carrey has ALWAYS been an anti-white far-left extremist. Watch his early 90s SNL segments, below the "satire" he portrayed there's his hatred for whites if you pay attention.

He is possessed by demons.

AIDS virus.

murdered his girlfriend and spent decades raping kids in hollywood

his mind really seems broken, as with all of these people who are wishing death and violence on a teenage kid who fucking smiled

dis he's a christ consciousness new ager who's bought into a bunch of occult bullshit

He's mentally unstable yet people see him as a "comedian"

Attached: 1546840581658.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

he drove the only person who genuinely loved him to kill herself, which broke his soul, and then trump arrived and broke his mind.

This

I think you're probably right. He always seemed like a bit of a wacko, but he used to be funny, so people wrote it off as that. His mental state really seemed to decline over the years he was together with Jenny McCarthy. Not sure what, if anything, she did to him.

he overdosed his girlfriend or something like that and hes a leaf and a kike

All big performers/actors are peopoganda agents of rich kikes/glowniggers/white treasonous elites.

He unironically ate too many mushrooms. Seriously.

Serve satan = Be destroyed
Simple

Attached: 1548199857174.jpg (615x796, 126K)

He’s truly evil, if there is such a thing.

>Film Bruce Almighty.
>I'm God now.

Leftism is indistinguishable from quite a few known mental illnesses.

he killed his girlfriend

He came from a broken family and spent his life in kike ran drug powerd child fucking cult worshipping Hollywood. What did you expect, the man's a mess.

Attached: Du6WTzSX4AAMq3G.jpg (360x270, 30K)

He's always been out there compared to the average comedian, that's what made his physical comedy so entertaining to watch.

I think (for me at least) the fact that no lefty is questioning his mental state is evidence that the identity of the individual is diminishing in today's culture, in so far as to say, IF you're with our group.. nothing else matters

Attached: carrey_on_letterman_show.jpg (392x298, 8K)

He has VD

Holy fuck... I just looked up twitter. This is mental illness. He needs to get help. I legitimately feel sorry for him. This is disturbing.

You won't see him again for 23 years

Luciferian after being Operation Monarch'd by Pedowood. His gf was the final sacrifice and now the bill's due.

Yo this. He did five grams and isolated himself for his role as Terrence McKenna

STD happended to Jim. Everything else has been a fucking mess.

/thread.

>cUcK

Not today, Satan!

checked, he was killed about 8 years ago, the current "jim carrey" is a clone

Blackmailed compromised and had to do ugly stuff with kids on film to get his roles. So he has to do what they say. Who you ask? The nose knows.

Attached: 124D3068-47FC-418B-84F5-D80CFD6E2A59.gif (360x195, 2.67M)

He also gave her the herps

Attached: 8A3896E3-0C70-4FA1-A392-6B4D03FE0464.png (305x373, 298K)

I stopped caring for media after Jow Forums because I learned Hollywood will never be cured. The place is a sanctuary for mentally deranged, artificially promoted people who play their role so well they start to believe they are gods. This was a great read. Really sounded like she knew how much she was played.

He’s an illuminati nigger. Probably eats babies.

He basically lost all his jobs in hollywood after he went insane a couple years back.

He killed his wife, among other shit.

>What happened to Jim Carrey?
see pic

Attached: Jim_Carey.jpg (475x336, 26K)

This, to say the least.

Thought for a second that was Elizabeth warren in the middle and he was condemming all whites that mock native americans

Murdered his wife like Patton

*gf

As he becomes less and less relevant, and thus receives less and less attention, he becomes more desperate for any and all attention he can garner. It's the same with Alyssa Milano and Deniro and all the other Hollywood psychos. Hollywood is finally collapsing in on itself like the tremendous, un-entertaining black hole it always was, and they don't understand that their mock outage and hysterics are just hastening its demos.

He crawled back into the rino

watch his recent interviews and you'll walk away feeling sick, legitimately.
hes the epitome of the type of disorder infesting so many on the left lately.. hes their future.. its just sound boundless confused nihilism that turns inward on itself, and flails at the perceived foe in a blind rage.. hes a very sick fellow.

He's an actor. Actors are stupid, damaged people.

He's nurtured by the Hollywood Jew and doesn't bite the hand that feeds. For a guy this eccentric, you'd expect more originality.

Attached: mark-twain-1.jpg (422x312, 55K)

His girlfriends death.

I don't know about you guys, but when you experience death up close, especially with somebody close to you, you begin to question life and realize how precious life is - basically you start becoming more empathetic and left wing, at least that's what happened to me and it lasted for years. It's not just me, my friends wen't through this 'phase' as well.

I hope it's the same for Jim.

His girlfriend/wife (can't remember) committed suicide and he went insane.

Attached: 1471945924391.jpg (425x639, 50K)

Someone should make him donate all the money he made from Ace Ventura to support trans people

I'm sure he would love to

>more empathetic

I see your IQ is sufficiently low that you fell for the "left wing = empathy" meme.
I don't feel any empathy for people who hate my guts, want me dead and my kids brainwashed but have an expired racism card they can wave at people.

he truly is disgusting. sick of comedians especially male ones kvetch about being so wisely comical and think they're important and REVOLUTIONARY

Attached: 26231602_956756227814916_8998052581702678703_n.jpg (960x575, 76K)

I can see Jimbo sitting in a damp room constantly gazing at the paperwork of his past career pinned on his wall, as he scratches every line with devilish amounts of hatred. The guy's popularity is long gone, so it's no surprise that he does this to get attention like the unstable bastard he is.

He's a leaf, which is why he is the way he is.

I'm thinking you're right OP. He likely suffered some severe mental trauma which turned him into this.

Attached: RalseiDejected.png (234x228, 4K)

That guy was my childhood hero. Never thought I'd reached a point in life where I'd drop him from a helicopter. My, has life changed.

He would shoot you and sell your body parts. Park your compassion.

I assume celebs and these gay blue checkmarks are just the advanced form of tranny Jow Forums shills

you know they're pocketing money to post dumb shit/art and low-tier psyops for nigger cattle

He took the black pill a while ago. He is slowly but surely losing his mind.

youtu.be/-JmNKGfFj7w

So has mine, Adrian.

McKenna wasn't a leftist

antivax

With the drug addiction and std cornucopia having some opaqueness around it, I've always wondered if besides the herp, he didn't give her syphilis as well. Penicillin definitely cures it, but if he was unaware until she let him know, its brain eating nature could have played as much a part as the drugs did.

That and comedians of his nature (Williams, Farley, Pryor, etc) fit a pattern.

He gave his girlfriend and she killed herself

He's mentally damaged. He should stick to to being funny and stop speaking publicly about politics.

She laments not being able to ride the cock carousel anymore, and that she has finally hit the wall.

>more empathetic
You care more about the people raping and torturing kids then you do the kids it is not good it is malicious

he's got good taste youtube.com/watch?v=cepV5f2-MaU

> caring about a roastie's / fembrain's retarded bullshit babbeling in 2019

>I see your IQ is sufficiently low that you fell for the "left wing = empathy" meme
Spot on

?
Explain

His girlfriend was killed because he didn't play ball with the Hollywood Jews. I think that trauma pushed him off the deep end and now he is batshit crazy. Not even funny anymore.

I honestly think he's a lot smarter than the political shit he's been saying, which gives me the impression that he's being pushed to say it or, sadly, he got in on the pedo game at some point.

After all the interviews I've seen, I just can't believe he's seriously that stupid. It doesn't make sense. It's said either way.

**sad

>When you give the elder the Spicy Keychain

Attached: MAKE KEYCHAINS SPICY AGAIN.png (399x773, 550K)

his particular style of acting is very conducive to generating mental illness, he essentially put on an act for so long he has a underdeveloped sense of self and identity.

He wasn't on SNL, dipshit. He was on "In Living Color", which was a show targeted at black viewers. It was also fucking hilarious.

He lost his mind about 15 years ago.

Attached: john rambo.png (1462x662, 956K)

Cannot unsee.

>that pic

fuck man i hate agas too.
fucking waste stove for a waste man.

What’s the real deal with this case? I only did a quick skim but it’s been said she secretly married some other dude while she was seeing Carrey? I don’t agree with his recent political shit but in regards to his ex gf and her husband and mother’s side of the story things seem off, like Carrey wasn’t the bad guy in it.

>What happened
Jim's a Method Actor. He'll be a different person from movie to movie because he's able to convince his brain that he is a different person. Basically what said.

I really liked "I'm dying up here". Sorry to see it go. I'll watch the new show until I don't.

Pic related is wishful thinking. Where's our comedy hero? "PCU2"?

Attached: jimbozone.jpg (800x618, 89K)

1) he allegedly gave his girlfriend who was married to another man (cuck) a prescription illegally which she OD'd on.
2) No one liked Dumb and Dumber To
3) He's a washed up actor with nothing going on except voice overs for Sonic the Hedgehod the movie described as a "live-action animated film" coming out this year. WTF is a live-action animated film??? Buy your tickets now Jow Forums it might sell out.
4) He's trying to remain relevant. It's time to pass on this guy. His work in the 90s and Naughts were good and I ate popcorn and laughed. But now he's just not.

Tldr

Andy Kaufman?

>WTF is a live-action animated film???
Probably something akin to Who Framed Roger Rabbit, except with 3D instead.

He just didn't get good roles for like, 10+ years. The Dumb and Dumber To REALLY hurt him. Comedy movie franchises get passed around Hollywood like old dykes.

youtube.com/watch?v=1MJsz7mStoA

Attached: carlos on 4chan.jpg (415x404, 30K)

He killed his underaged girlfriend and is forever indebted to the baby eaters

What a cry baby. Loads of people have herpes. Just fuck other people with herpes.

>kvetch

Into the gas you go, Shlomo.

Killed his gf

Jim likes attention. He REALLY likes attention. In a pathological way. Combine that with average intelligence, adhd, drugs, and millions of dollars, and you get Jim Carrey, a retarded simpleton with a platform.

Last seen sitting on the counter of a formerly funny Colbert's set bookshelf I believe: gazing astonished at what's become of a once comic genius.

Attached: 405NPCdelusion.jpg (299x358, 30K)

Unironically this

Attached: you.jpg (494x350, 26K)

Cathorina White

WFRR was a serious feat. Legit shadowing, apparent interaction. If they had toned down the humor attempts, that movie would have been gold.
It was just a bit too much slapstick.

>no lefty is questioning his mental state
yeah, same thing with ron perlman, or kathy griffin, or ...

a lot of these people are riding this train to the madhouse. if the political situation ever turns around on a mass scale they are probably all going to anhero since they made such a public spectacle of their opinions.

Space Jam was butter.

Attached: jam.jpg (550x750, 281K)