Jow Forumsice: do any cops browse Jow Forums?

is there any truth to the memes about blacks you see here?

Attached: 5c47c004f1a0e.image.jpg (400x267, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/dec/20/bussed-out-america-moves-homeless-people-country-study
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAYxWPN6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wanna be a cop but they wont let me since i smoke weed.

Attached: 1538352292434.jpg (1333x2000, 490K)

Cop here. Bust someone here for a hatecrime every week.

Yes, we browse /pol.

I know of one cop who browses here. I've never straight asked him if niggers are niggers but I'm confident that the answer is yes since my town has less than a dozen and he arrested two of them in December.

im a polcie offcer. and yes.snady did hook happen. i be on the force for 24 year. here a picture of me and my truste shotgon

Attached: late night shotgun fun.jpg (772x705, 39K)

post badge

why are you making so many typos?

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK POLICE
AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: ToS.png (384x448, 62K)

Fuck no. The reason I come here is to have freedom of speech. My agency doesn't allow freedom of speech.

>wants to enforce the law
>can't even follow the law
why tho

I was typing with my eyes closed and that's the end result

I used to be a county deputy for about four years in pierce co Washington

kek

yes.

a cop user also did an ama. it was a good thread

Attached: 90721972c9.png (1866x695, 155K)

Retard.

Attached: 1548428068382.jpg (1168x683, 194K)

god Tacoma is a shithole

do you actually though

Attached: 1529546907036.png (936x590, 20K)

Deputy sheriff here

Yup niggers do nig

I need more crazy cop stories.

I was a cop for several years, ask anything re: Constitution and Washington State.

LEL. All nigger women should be sterilized. No child, nigger or not, should have to interact with blacks.

Here in California, this situation would end up in a shooting or stabbing. Its like they cannot help themselves but turn to violence.

If I ask you to read my rights, will you do so or just start hitting me with the club? white btw

As a cop would you go door to door for gun confiscation? If red flag laws stared producing more dead officers would you be ledd inclined to follow through. Basically is shooting at cops the best way to keep them from unconstitutionally confiscating guns?

Officer from Greenwich, CT here. No, I will not post a badge or any other identifying information.
There are so few blacks in my city I really don't give a shit and I don't see what all the hate is about. Have you ever thought that you've been brainwashed by a few cherry-picked statistics, videos, and cases? The only group I actually hate are poor people, but again, I rarely see them. Most of them are mentally ill and go too far when begging or just being around other people in general. 90% of what I have to deal with is poors who are drunk and normal people who accidentally took too many prescription opiates in public. Also, some people call us about the fucking stoners walking around smelling like a dead skunk and looking like drunkards, but then they start running away when I get close so I have to bring them into the station. So yeah, fuck poors and fuck druggies, but it's pretty rare I have a problem with the blacks.

Yes it is. I want to apologize to my car if I have to go into the city.

I'm starting a job as a corrections officer soon actually, if it counts.

>enforce the law
Are you referring to American police?
I don't think you are.

Obviously, because conservatives are the ones supporting the police while liberals are always trying to undermine them.

Attached: DxwxRmwWkAAOu7V.jpg (960x720, 67K)

No, in fact, our association have talked about it with our association attorney. We would not do this.

What are you talking about?

All police are low IQ welfare recipients in a jobs program

Good but how do you feel about red flag laws? If Gary Willis had taken an officer or two with him do you think police would still be serving the unconstitutional warrants produced by red flag laws? If officers are serving a red flag law is the best way for Americans to keep their rights to shoot back?

Attached: D20999920E694F2D941F1A7FBE9B8960.jpg (854x874, 113K)

Where do you get that?

Probably

Attached: 1541986485804.png (1744x1275, 1.96M)

I used to live in Hilltop, now I live in federal way. pretty much anywhere between Tilicum Park and Everett is pretty much unliveable

use a photo editor to censor it

real cops, not leafs you dog fucking faggot

Attached: leaf cuck.jpg (1680x1050, 675K)

One of the reasons I left was that I didn't agree with how things were prosecuted.

>Spend 60k on college to get a 50k/year job
I'm laffin

tell me moar

Attached: 1541641521621.jpg (425x390, 17K)

Attached: file.png (628x327, 119K)

You don't keep your rights by "shooting back." That's committing a crime. We have an institution to fight back correctly, and it is the court system. Police administrations are fucking retarded (remember, there are two sides to the police -- boots on the ground and administration). If you feel your rights were violated you sue and if they were you will win. Most of the time you don't even have to show up to court. Administrations will settle because it's cheaper. Even if the admin thinks nothing wrong happened.

The answer to all of the above is obviously yes. Police work is a job like any other, not some death cult where you agree to commit suicide on a whim. Especially over something as morally dubious and pointless as gun confiscation.

That said, most Americans probably would give up their guns if confronted by police. A minority of them would defend their right with lethal force but would ultimately die trying. If some leftist despot really wanted to disarm the country, they would eventually get their way and we would become just another cucked commie shithole.

Um, yeah .. Tillicum used to be district 3, I think Lakewood does that these days.

Nope, the design is pretty well recognizable by just about anyone. Especially in northern California.

if you're white, an arrest is nothing more than a free trip downtown for coffee and donuts until the lawyer finishes the ROR paperwork.

I can't speak for other countries, but if the police in the United States just simply enforced the law - equally and without prejudice - our prisons would be filled to overflowing with women and police officers.
American police don't enforce the law. They use the law as a weapon to attack the people that they and the people in power hate and fear.

you get to be in charge of the monkey cage, nice. be sure to post an ama atter a few weeks

I think that's a good thing. Unless your IQ is like 120+ weed is gonna harm your ability to pay attention. Not worth it to risk it probably.

Why do you think that? I'm truly interested.

>poor people
why don't you just drop them off in the bronx?

Gotta follow orders to be in the police, i guess. I hope republicans wake up to this selective enforcement of the law with this non-sense "Russia" investigation

I figured something like that, if I don't resist.

Lethal force against unlawful entry and seizure of property is allowed against everyone but cops? I don't recognize red flag laws as legally sound and don't trust the (((courts))) to do what's right. So how can police reconcile that they are enforcing unconstitutional laws? Is this not what the 2nd ammendment was specifically for?

all but two

dasrite, the poleece are literally just a free ride downtown service. get you a good jew lawyer and you can eat a baby in broad daylight and get acquitted.

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/dec/20/bussed-out-america-moves-homeless-people-country-study
Who says we don't?

Good luck, I've known two corrections officers. One killed himself in front of his wife and the other threatened to. Not sure if it's what the job does to you or if that's just who the job attracts.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 364K)

resist? cop rides are fun!

Do you actually look for license tabs when driving around or do you only notice when you pull someone over? Do you have monthly quotas for tickets?

nice work. I'm hoping the florida law barring felons from residency passes. it'll really clean things up.

Eh if a nigger spits on me I wont hesitate to club the shit out of them but I'm no sadist.

This is an excellent question. If the police do not comply with knock-and-notice and you honestly felt your home was being burglarized (for example), you actually would be okay. However, if knock-and-notice has been complied with you're fucked. Again, there is a remedy for constitutional violations and that is a lawsuit. Becuase you don't recongize certain laws doesn't mean you can use force against them.

>not having a valid tag
seriously nigga? it costs less than a carton of menfalls, you degenerate pavement ape.

Attached: 1519438929213.jpg (480x488, 22K)

It's difficult as hell becoming a cop in my state.
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAYxWPN6c

You guys are getting it all wrong. I hope you know actual police officers are legit and recognize the government is inherently bad. Especially police administrations. IN FACT in my agency at least once a year an officer successfully sues our agency because the administration violates an officers rights (usually 1st amendment and 4th amendments).

>not having external cameras that would show police at your door
>giving police a reason to come to your house in the first place

Attached: 1547696440961.jpg (348x450, 28K)

>Fuck no. The reason I come here is to have freedom of speech. My agency doesn't allow freedom of speech.

Arrest them. Violation of Constitutional Law is a felony because Constitutional Law supersedes Federal Law. Arrest all cops, lawyers and judges who violate constitutional law: federal law demands we all make an arrest when we witness a felony. therefore all police who refuse to audit and reform the department of justice have committed a further felony. Arrest professors who lie about constitutional law, because education malpractice is fraud and fraud is a felony. Constitutional law is an eternal blood oath and any bar syndicate member who practised or taught otherwise has committed a felony. Bring them all to the UN, they are waiting at every FEMA camp. Law enforcement fraud is a felony, justice fraud is a felony, law enforcement terrorism is a felony, and education malpractice is a felony. Employment fraud is also a felony. What are they going to do, committ more felonies? They have no options, every deflection and obstruction is merely an additional felony. if they say you have started a conspiracy then youve got libel, defamation, slander, justice fraud, judicial malpractice, it never ends at this level. you have the right to assemble, find a sponsor and use their building for holding. some institutions use boats because they are cheap. felony prosecution under constitutional law is the sharpest sword I can give you. move from the top of constitutional law down, down the heirarchy of authority. you only need to know a few dozen because they override all federal and state laws plus every other law, literally. the more they deflect with federal law, act this act that blah blah the more felonies they commit.

What do police do other than steal revenue for the state from citizens and lock them up?

Good for nothing brainless goons

I forgot to mention, officers on the ground get in all-out arguments with administrations protecting the rights of citizens. This happens with administrations propose directives that violate rights.

>actual police officers are legit and recognize the government is inherently bad
Police officers ARE the government you faggot.

Huh?

We'll see how i feel about it in a few years. Friends brother is a county sheriff who works at one of the toughest jails on the state and he told me all about it. Basically said if your an alcoholic who likes guns it's not a bad job but it takes its toll after awhile. I already know what to expect.

I don't even care about the money but the dmv is soul sucking

i have nothing against cops. I'm white.

Attached: 66A5DD62-1710-4115-85D8-21E386A9316D.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

Fair enough. How would red flack confiscation work if the guns were in a trust and there were legally multiple owners. Wouldn't they need red flag warrants for all parties on tee trust. Or would that open legal recourse for the non warrant named parties if guns were taken under an ERPO.

cops don't give a shit about the constitution or the country as a whole. they just want to retire when they're 40, it's the only reason any of those losers take that job. police shouldn't even exist, each county should police itself with local militia.

that's why i do mine online

Attached: don draper whiskey laughing.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

Based if true.

Just remember, Pol is a board of peace, and right wingers actually follow the laws, and simply wish for others to do the same.
Any calls for violence are either bait or LARP.

Carry on.

we only need this many cops because the welfare system feeds and breeds criminals

When their money is on the line, only the honorable shall side with us

You can't have been a cop for long if you haven't heard of Officer Nuffin.
You know him right?
He's the one the chief talks about during that press conference about his officers beating someone to death.
>muh officer wuz heppin the commoonitay
>he wuz protek'n an serv'n
>muh officer wuz a goot boy
>officer dindu nuffin

Can we have a picture of your dick instead?

I'm a California officer, not a federal officer. Plus the 1st amendment is not a statute. The violation would be Title 42, Section 1983 of the US Code. That is something federal authorities would have to deal with.

Elaborate.

Yes, I'm aware idiot. Re-read what I said.

I'm cop AMA

there wouldn't be criminals if there were militia riding around. militia can't afford to build prisons, they'll just shoot at you. the main reason people commit crimes in the first place, is because they know there are four walls and three meals waiting for them if they get caught.

>IQ 120+
>faggot pothead
Pick one.

I live in Houston, Nigger City Central. Just about every stereotype is true, they truly are brainlets that're all on drugs (at least 80% of them). One day I'll escape, maybe move to Montana and prepare for civil war II.

My dad has been a cop for almost 30 years. Tells me all these horror stories of shit skins he has to deal with DAILY. Says they've recently been forced to go through diversity training because of leftist hysteria following the Michael brown incident but ALL cops still racially profile because its safer to do and actually saves lives.

I'm asking you why YOU think that way. You're just giving me retard talk.

You're literally in one of the wealthiest and whitest towns in the United States. Go work in New Haven and then tell me about the nig-nogs.

Former LEO and corrections. Yes, they are true to a point. And I only say to a point because the memes don't even cover half the shit niggers say, do, or are capable of.

>all these police itt one question
How much does a dindu do if a dindu dun do nuthin?

Bahaha although I come here for anonymity, I'm truly scared to answer this!