Daily reminder that if you're white and believe in white supremacism you must impregnate at least one white woman at...

Daily reminder that if you're white and believe in white supremacism you must impregnate at least one white woman at least 3 times.

Otherwise you're literally killing your own race and fucking up mankind, no excuses, no buts.

Attached: baby-play[1].jpg (800x419, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KYXeSSrOcMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Brazil
Kek

This disprove my point in any way?

What do I win?
Pic related

Attached: 20171225_151955.jpg (4032x3024, 3.11M)

wtf I hate huwhite nationalism now

No, you're 100% correct. It's just funny to hear an actual nigger say it.

The future.

>having daughters
Kek, I have three white sons.

I'll take it user...

>acting like he does know

Attached: 1543667942502.jpg (1600x900, 81K)

Daily reminder if you’re a beaner from Brazil I will never listen to a word you say.

but wait you are worst you are a mutt

Attached: mutt.jpg (376x309, 21K)

Getting married and sticking with your family for the kids, without letting them know things are bad with your wife if things turn sour is also very important. We don't need more single mothers raising trannies

You're the real winner here.

Raise them well. The future of this country is in the hands of the youth

Oh shit I need to get on that then.

Dude. Its not that easy. My 2 year old is trying to stress me to death. He wanders around the house all day looking for a more convenient way to kill himself.

Got 2 and another en route. Eat shit trannies.

Parenting is fun isn't it?

Attached: 6189473d3546hgd34654.jpg (768x768, 103K)

Its cool if you hate sitting in comfortable chairs and money.

Brazil was white majority once, and US will be non white majority soon.

Do some cheap household experiments with then. Build something with them. Rough house with then. Let them get hurt so they learn resilience and toughness. Be affectionate to your wife in front of them so they learn tenderness and love.

kek

Yeah, but saving this race is more important than that. Also, in a semester I'll have my STEM degree for free, certifications, and I can join the 6 figure cult.

You're literally Brazil tier already so shut the fuck up.

Hey he could be part of Hitlers lost lineage for all we know

What if i'm gay?

i’ve had one but now he’s graduated high school aim to fulfil my yearnings and have a chinese one

Keep impregnating until you get a son.

>Implying he's not right

>finland
surrogacy

Two boys and a girl on the way. Beautiful white babies. They will grow up fully based and aware of the Jews and shitskins. I'm already schooling the oldest who is four on the detriments of diversity. I'm undoing all the damage my liberal parents did to this world.

Attached: 15471372616771055826007.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

Best advice.

Attached: black sun 1.jpg (1440x1430, 1.31M)

what if you are mutt and believe in white supremacist(70% huwhite)?

fpbp

T

Attached: black sun 2.jpg (1440x1425, 1.15M)

R A R E
A
R
E

I'm on the same pace as you. What examples do you teach your oldest about diversity?

My mom ended up discovering she had celiac disease when i was 13. Im an only because her ovaries dried up less than a year after i was born. At that point they didnt know why. My dad being an honorable fucking man refused to divorce her like a degenerate cunt. I will always respect him for this. Im pushing for 6.

Attached: 15470364398011752545345.png (870x927, 1.62M)

Based

Attached: 1538661726150.jpg (515x327, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KYXeSSrOcMc

Attached: 184303.jpg (1386x2048, 1.77M)

Attached: 188046.jpg (629x892, 396K)

Comfy

please stop

Starting with things like
> different cultures do different things
> two cultures can't exist in the same place at the same time, they will fight
I usually relate it to animals like predators VS prey. Lions and gazelle can't coexist because lions are programmed to eat them. I'm also starting to get him to recognize that we come from northern Europe and that our ancestors invented and created many many things. Instilling a strong identity and value system with white culture will make the diversity discussion easier. I'm just laying the ground work now and will lay on more facts later.

Attached: 154243105083633587306.png (960x960, 1.46M)

Oh and congrats fren. How many boys vs girls?

I know my standards are too high, but I just find me woman that #1 wont leave me when she get bored or at first sign of family stress, #2 isnt a complete cunt and #3 doesnt look like Rob Reiner

Attached: 1519181143046.jpg (480x480, 15K)

Three boys, hair blond blond red, eyes blue brown green. Two are 95+ percentile growth, third is 87

Got some more I'll dump

Attached: black sun 3.jpg (1832x1832, 2.68M)

> one town
gif related

Your from a tiny ass island in S. America, the fuck did you expect?

Attached: 515.gif (640x480, 1022K)

>Your from a tiny ass island in S. America, the fuck did you expect?
i expected that would happen but just don't

Well done fren. Dirty blond, blond, will know in a couple months. Eyes are reddish brown but the left one has the top as a different color than the bottom, like in pic attached. Other son has grey eyes.

Attached: black sun 4.jpg (1440x1432, 1.4M)

Forgot pic

Attached: hétérochromie-300x225.jpg (300x225, 17K)

Attached: black sun 5.jpg (1440x1428, 1.12M)

If you're whiter than the average person on your country then find the whitiest mutt girl you can find and turn your country whitier

Attached: black sun 6.jpg (1440x1430, 1.21M)

Thanks and congrats to you too. A boy, girl and we are waiting to find out.

Stop worrying about individualistic bullshit, individuals live dozens of years, races live for dozens of thousands of years

I would like to have more than three but my wife doesn't want to risk having to raise a girl in the modern world. Plus her sex drive after number three has been outstanding, and i dont want to risk losing daily sex.

But shes irish anyways so its not like the kids are white

Thx. Nervous about the girl, but I think as long as we keep the media Jew out of this house and her red pilled on it we should be ok. My wife is staying home with them and home schooling. I am very grateful.

I just wanna bleach my ancestry.

so I'm thinking I'm going to The Netherlands where "muh ancestors" where

>My wife is staying home with them and home schooling

I want this. I'm in early 20's and will probably be proposing to my girlfriend in a year who I've been with about a year and a half. Both in college (same school). Smart, funny, family oriented (we plan to have one), culturally and philosophically traditional, happy and proud to do woman stuff and happy to have me do man stuff.

But I have a question (especially for all married/father anons), she's got this idea of doing work in business after college. She chose her major before we met based solely on income because she didn't really know what she wanted. And she wants to let it ride after we graduate while we're together. The thing is, we will probably be having kids pretty quickly from when we marry, and I feel like we both know she's not going to be working a proper job for very long. It just seems like a waste of time when there could be deeper family building going on, instead of her LARPing as a businesswoman for a few years before she's pulled back into the home. But I think it could be valuable so that she can know for certain what the better path is (to tell our kids/daughters from a place experience, family vs career), and it seems quite cruel to push that on her now before we even have our Bachelor's (both going for post grad, no loans). Deal with it when the time of the kids comes? Let that baby magic do it's thing and be upfront about home building?

>sorry long post

Attached: 1539560990840.png (646x595, 304K)

You're right. Outside of the rural areas, it's a jungle. Niggers everywhere. Spics everywhere. If you do not have niggers around you, feel a wave of relief and appreciation. You have no clue how demoralizing and disgusting it is to be around niggers.

I have a daughter.

Attached: 48203545178_6813948748.jpg (820x720, 200K)

I'm pregnant with my 4th now. Have 3 daughters so far. Really hope we have a son this time.

Spics are almost worse. I grew up in st Louis and lived in Denver for awhile. Both fucking awful. I moved to a really rural area with 98% white population to get away from the trash. If I never hear Spanish again in my life it will be to soon. Couldn't raise my kids around that crap

Let her work to put cash in your pocket I say.

I could but im not gonna reproduce. Fuck the white race!

Haha. Look who it is coming from.

What's the pagan symbol mean?

FUCKING OPSEC DUDE JESUS

I say those of us who either can't breed or are too socially retarded to should be actively working against the fertility of other races. That and of course going on serial killer style attacks on non-whites in big cities and especially on mixed couples in particular. Hunter style

Attached: Hunter cover.jpg (195x285, 14K)

RARE

Kek, goedemorgen mijn koloniale vriend

That is a black sun wheel. It was originally a Germanic and Norse symbol, very old. Repurposed by the nazis they found it in a castle they had taken over after ww2. The 13 spoked wheel is a sign of white supremacy

*12 typo sorry

I work from home 3 days a week, she works from home 2 days a week. We realized pretty early on that if we wanted to have kids, we could 1) drop them off at expensive day care and never actually bond with them, 2) be a single income family [I work, she stays home], or 3) we could both work and have kind of throw-away jobs that we phone it in on so we can both be present in our kids' life.

We picked the latter. Most of our friends picked option 1) or option 2). I feel really bad for the people who warehouse their children during the most critical years of their lives, and frankly I also feel kind of bad for the dads who don't get to spend much time with their kids because they're working so hard being a single income household.

I quit my job as a corporate attorney making six figures to take a make-believe job with an agency where I get to work from home a lot. My wife went part-time at her firm for a while, and then left for another group that paid less, but promised her 2 days a week working from home.

I feel like we made the right choice. We both enjoy working, but raising children is super rewarding too. Best of both worlds, honestly.

tl;dr, make sacrifices, make it work for BOTH of you.

Itd be interesting to know the original meaning. It doesn't look like a wholesome symbol.

I'm dating an Asian that told me white people are superior before I even revealed my power level

i'M 2 FOR 3 / GOIN IN!