How do you hateful conservatives reconcile not being liberals with the fact that Jewish basically said you ought to be...

How do you hateful conservatives reconcile not being liberals with the fact that Jewish basically said you ought to be a liberal?

Attached: .jpg (272x400, 56K)

Jesus was racist

>Jesus forced you to give money to useless people who refuse to work by threatening you with violence and being thrown in a cage with violent feral chimps.

I am in no way defending being "hateful" here, but please don't think that all conservatives on here are indeed "hateful." Also, read this.

Attached: CqYq4u.png (1288x1732, 656K)

by larping as pagans

Attached: pagan larp.jpg (909x724, 280K)

Liberals worship the (Jewish) government and have no regard for God.
Jesus died for not kneeling to the (Jewish) government and kept his faith in God.

on this "hateful" note, though, there is great risk of being here if your soul isn't prepared
>pic related

Attached: CS_Lewis_wishing_black_was_a_little_blacker_Mere_Christianity_quote.jpg (631x360, 66K)

He was not a liberal. He was an anti-Roman Jewish terrorist who thought he was sent by Yahweh to usher in a holy liquidation of occupying goyim in a purifying apocalypse of holy fire. Hellenized Jews who wrote the first Christian texts lied about what he was-- a gud Jew who dindu nuffin-- because that's what Jews do.

christianity was the original commie doomsday cult. while jews were content to fleece the flock for a mere 10% jesus demanded that you sell all of your shit and give him the proceeds. not content with fleecing their own peter and paul then branched out and began fleecing the goyim. commie infighting began immediately - see acts ch 6. when the great 2nd coming didnt occur they reverted back to the 10% scam and here we are today

Attached: jesus2.jpg (528x445, 44K)

jews hate jesus

Attached: 181220.png (881x703, 138K)

jews rejoice that whites are turning away from Christianity

Attached: 183710.png (1200x900, 346K)

I dont think im jesus. You blasphemous fuck. You expect more than mother natures got to give and blame it on the white man because he aint jesus. Im god to you jew. In no competition with the all mighty.

Youre gonna make me the antichrist with your own delusions.

He was the antichrist in my mind.

>literally whipped kikes and flipped tables on them
>liberal

it doesn't say anywhere in the bible that jesus was liberal

The fact that the Messiah is ultimately inconsequential in a faith.
All the real work is done by the apostles.

He didnt give me enough shit. Youre a covetous fuck. And a liar. Youre probably related to the devil.

Jesus say love sodomite and kill your children in the womb ? I guess they are different edition of the Bible

Sounds like a damn good reason to not be a christian.

Attached: communism--christianity_for_atheists.png (988x720, 1.22M)

Only liberals believe this because they don’t have the first clue about the Bible. You are in direct opposition to everything it stands for.

Jesus did everything he could to end Judaism

liberally expend the lives of jews perhaps