Men btfo

Men btfo

Attached: 3A39F100-AFBF-4232-A391-F33419A9F4EF.jpg (750x711, 136K)

sex creates babies

isn't this women btfo? she's saying men actually care about who they're with while women are soulless... pretty sexist if you ask me

Based emotionally dead roastie

Wow this really makes me think

Jokes on you I've never had sex

A key that opens many locks is a Master Key.
A lock opened by many different keys is a shitty lock.

So she's saying women are sluts and men are the only compassionate and loving party in a relationship.

I only try to fuck women I have some kind of emotional attachment to
Its not even remotely worth chasing after them and dealing with their shit if it would be just for cheap sex
I still think of my first couple of serious GF's during/after highschool often even though Ive been with my current one for 4 years
I miss them and the mutual affection we had at the time, their little unique habits and ticks that made me infatuated in the first place.

Men remember conquest

Women forget and regret defeat

I think negro brains are upside down

>TOXIC MASCULINITY IS BAD
>LOVING SOMEONE YOU HAD A INTIMATE EXPERIENCE WITH IS BAD
Well this is certainly a form of doublethink straight out of 1984.

Attached: 1confuseeeeee3.jpg (200x200, 12K)

This has been scientifically true I think. Fathers can raise children better by them selves (once they no longer need to nurse) compared to a single mother.

Women only want to have babies, not raise them. Which is why the man was seen as the head of the household and family for the past 10k years.

Depends on the woman, depends on the man.

I noticed I don't have a job and play video games all day why she go to work. Pass me that bowl bitch. I gots to platinum Railway Empire.

Attached: DSP_CowboyHat.png (237x200, 58K)

>LOVE BAD
>HATE GOOD
sums up leftism pretty well I think

she's actually right. but this makes women look bad, not men

Thats exactly what she said

That's why we hate romance media. Because we're so much more romantic than you that fake doesn't cut it.

Attached: 1548173763369.jpg (500x527, 21K)

Are niggers smart in Australia?
Yeah it feels like she's hurting the perception of women, as a feminist.

This is exactly what I was thinking.
This can't be real. The post has to be fake, or machine generated. Nobody is this blind.

Can't even remember the face of the girl I tittyfucked

yep, women have no souls

Almost as if men have emotions and women are soulless sacks of shit. Yeah, I've noticed.

This. She’s literally proving our point

>comparing human beings to a device that keeps a door closed.
Holy shit what a fucking nerd

You're right, women can't keep doors closed very well, it's not fair to locks.

I hate this idiom. Promiscuity needs to be shunned, not celebrated

This. OP is a fag and a dumb ass.

Do women realize men could knock them out with one punch if it wasn't for the law?

No, you might not believe this but there are a lot of women out there and men who don't realize how much stronger a man is. They fully believe the equal shit and think those movies with the 80 pound woman kicking ass are accurate.

No, men are just proud when they earn a woman’s highest offering without having provided the time or material investments usually required to access it.

It really highlights the pathetic state of modern women. Women of civilized societies in the past actually forced men to prove their worth before breeding with them so that their offspring would be of decent quality. Now, women will spread their legs for the attention of the moment alone. There really is no better time to be a chad with all the free and desperate pussy out there.

>Men btfo
>Because women are sociopathic by nature
I'll take it

Of course. Men love romantically; women love pragmatically. Her love is transactional and subject to change at her discretion.

>Women of civilized societies in the past actually forced men to prove their worth before breeding with them so that their offspring would be of decent quality.

This is a misrepresentation of what happened. If her father didn't arrange for her to marry someone completely removing any input she might have had, he had final say in what suitor would be permitted to court then marry her. Had it not been for men forcing patriarchy on women, and the lack of reliable contraceptive they'd made the same dumb mistakes they do now.