This board is so pathetic now. Trump loses once and this board goes in full demoralized suicide watch...

This board is so pathetic now. Trump loses once and this board goes in full demoralized suicide watch. You don't fight back, then it makes my shilling far less enjoyable. Half of your already abandoned Trump for AOC and the other half just shit posts and/or fantasies about a civil war that won't happen.

Attached: e.jpg (1066x1184, 456K)

>now
what did he mean by this?

Trump has been losing since day one when he claimed to have the largest inauguration day crowds ever. He's too stupid to fabricate a real agenda. He's toast in 2020

>Abandoned for AOC
So not liking trump automatically means someone is a leftist? I know plenty of nationalists who think that he’s a gatekeeper.

>discord
Chud

Keep coping little bitch.

Attached: trumpkinpumpkin.jpg (680x510, 58K)

How fucking new are you? This cycle has been repeating for 2 years.

God if only the white trash here were in full suicide mode.

I dont think he lost user. He plays the long game. Be patient

>Trump loses once
He's lost fight after fight after fight.

He's an incompetent failure. Kushner is the one running the show now.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-25 Jared Kushner Cautions Trump Against Declaring National Emergency.png (692x761, 498K)

it's shariablue, just ignore them

THE GOD EMPEROR WILL ENDURE!!!

This. I'm genuinely shocked that people don't see this.

Roger Stone's indictment was a factor.

In what way exactly?

>Half of you abandoned Trump for AOC!
Nah. I abandoned Trump for pic related.

Attached: Spencer.jpg (2400x1699, 344K)

If stones arrest made him give up national security he's dumb as fuck.
100% this

And bolton had him cave on Syria withdrawal. Dems won on electoral security. Anything that didn't help the establishment in some way has tanked.

Dildo Donnie wants a participation trophy now? Steal some furniture like Hillary did.

>tfw whiter than most americans
kek

Attached: eigZGy5.png (1609x752, 131K)

>1 post by this ID

Attached: op.jpg (500x638, 219K)

faggot

Those are shills. This board is more shill than human at this point. Nobody here unironically wants to see AOC get anything other than a bullet to the back of the head.

>Trump loses once
I'm not paying for that wall, but to be fair those were blatant lies

Fuck Trump and fuck America

>Anything that didn't help the establishment in some way has tanked.
Why would the establishment ever vote against it's best interests?

When Trump dissolves the FBI that nigger will be out a job, you know that right?

The truth is this board has a serious underage zoomer and tranny discord abusing problem.

It's so fucking obvious to anyone whos been here for more than 5 years.

>implying OP isn't a faggot shill
o i am laffin

>Trump loses once
>once

TOP FUCKING KEK

Have you not seen all the “leftists infiltrate Jow Forums” threads? You’re a real brainlet.

Pick your head up user, we are being shilled hard. We have so much influence people pay to fight our ideas, day and night. Bottom line, you can't keep coming here without changing your mind in some way. If anything we will drive a lot more to new places in this hurt box. The shilling can seem demoralizing. But it gives us fuel to burn.

Daily reminder this boards ideology is multiracial white supremacy

>Waah, why don’t you love my favorite jewish puppet? You know what? If you don’t love my favorite jewish puppet, you probably love this other jewish puppet!

Attached: D80C7C5D-54DA-4D8C-AB18-F63FC6309A1F.jpg (3130x1964, 1.31M)

>Trump loses
3 weeks, in which time he demonstrates that he cares more about the workers than the Dems -then it's off to the races.

Unironically. These tards come here talking about “legitimate criticisms of Trump” as if they have any right to even dare to criticize the literal GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE.

I love how you have zero proof of the "MUH FBI PLANT" shit.
Also
>When Trump dissolves the FBI
Nigger, Trump hasn't done SHIT for the white people of our nation. He also cucked very hard today. Trump himself is becoming a joke with all his cucking.

He cucked today.
>muh 3 weeks!
And in that time, more illegals will continue to cross the border. Why should Trump care? it doesn't effect him or his family. It only effects us. The peasants.
You're beyond reasoning with if you still believe the 4d chess meme.

Now that Drumpf's emails leaked, this place has been completely fucked. You're pathetic, trumptards!!

Attached: trump_leaked_email_syria_russia.png (757x823, 46K)

So what? Trump withdrew from Syria.

No matter how much Hitler fucked up, the SS fought tooth and nail for him and his dream.
Even when the kike controlled Soviets and Allies were pushing into Germany and anyone could see all was lost, they still fought on. To the last bullet.
Hitler wasn't perfect, and neither is Trump, but he's the one fuhrer we've got right now.

Do you want to be seen as inspirational heroes by future spergs, 70+ years from now? Or do you just want to call it quits and let the kikes win (again) without a fight?

Don't forget how much you scare them.

Attached: 1548367146529.jpg (941x768, 290K)

replying to everyone like anyone gives a shit about your opinion. you are whats wrong with america.

>thinking the SS weren't with the jews
>still thinking that Hitler was the jews greatest agent
it's all so tiresome

No much like the wall he caved on that to

this. shills do not equate to "demoralized suicide watch"

and yet my shitposting just got a boost.

Attached: 1548477374074Q.png (666x603, 465K)

agreed. pussies need to realize they're pussies. want to earn the pride that comes with being white? fucking act like a white man.

I just wanna why the Democrats have so much power even when republicans win it still feels like they have to answer to Democrats and they get to decide the final outcome. Why can’t trump get on the mic in front of the nation and say fuck you nancy you slut in those words, then walk over to chuck grab him by the shirt slam him up against the wall and give him a few head butts and say you’ll do as your told cunt. He needs to just unleash maybe even pull out a gun and shoot one of his own security guards and tell Nancy she’ll be next if she don’t pay up just like in mafia movies. Is the president that restricted that he has to the fucking enemy for money?

>Half of your already abandoned Trump for AOC

we all know you're just another discord tranny kike like all the other demoralizers pretending to be native Jow Forumsfags

>native Jow Forumsfags

Attached: Dxxa4F9WwAAMpCi.png (333x301, 216K)

lost? is this chess game over? you're declaring victory a little prematurely there, junior!

>loses once
>ONCE

But user I've always hated Zognald Trumpsteinberg....

>Russian Shill posts “President Trump General” thread with a bunch of videos/urls
>Another piece of the team immediately posts the AWOO anime shit with a trump hat, influencing the neckbeards
>rest of the team posts a bunch of trump copypastas and model pics of sluts with MAGA hats, as if they weren’t paid to take those images
>posts anti-semitic material in favor of Trump and ignoring the fact that Trump loves jews in an attempt to sway the rest of Jow Forums
>reply to any disagreement with “fuckoff shill” or by calling them a kike

Why won’t the Russian shill teams switch up their formula? Is their influence wearing down? Looks like Jow Forums is waking up, at least from what I’ve seen.

Stop being influenced by Russian troll / marketing teams. Recognize patterns.

my weed dealer who asked me to fuck his black girlfriend also thought "hamberder" was a big enough deal to be worth mentioning until i laughed in his face for it

>Being this enthralled over the zionist circus act
Its all fucking bullshit you retarded zoomer/boomers
American politics has been all BS since 1913

off yourself kike