Come to Canada

We're similar, you and I.

What do you know about rural Canada?

Every Canadian you've ever met in real life has a 91% probability of being from Southern Ontario or Vancouver.

I upgraded from Dial-up internet in 2010 and pic related was taken in 2018.

Wherever you are, get in here before its too late. Come to Canada . live here.

Its a fucking untamed wilderness, don't fall for the memes.

Attached: New Brunswick.jpg (700x466, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfPB9VcPkfY
toronto.citynews.ca/2019/01/24/hussen-announces-new-pilot-to-boost-immigration-in-rural-and-northern-canada/
youtube.com/watch?v=kv8D9wqmGLk
google.com/amp/s/nationalpost.com/news/canada/riddle-of-mysterious-plane-that-for-weeks-buzzed-kingston-sky-at-night-solved-by-rcmp-terror-arrests/amp
cicnews.com/2019/01/canada-unveils-new-immigration-pilot-for-rural-and-northern-communities-0111788.html/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=k-KDsEjgTm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kick out all the insectoid asians and I'm down.

shhh shut the fuck up. Dont let (((them))) know about eastern canada.

yes its horrible they are everywhere, and food prices are 20x what yours are, dont come here

How is it on the atlantic sea? ontario fag here

Attached: Maritimes 1950 (4).jpg (960x957, 109K)

I'm trial-moving to Inuvik in two days. This monday I take flight. My company extended an offer with outrageous potential income.

I've always found inuit/eskimos fascinating.
Imagine how stunted european development would be if we had to innovate in such an environment.
They are a testament to human ability to survive.

Attached: d6dc42d2e236e19efe27b33a33f52e38.jpg (500x689, 47K)

Attached: Maritimes 1950 (2).jpg (960x959, 85K)

I drove through Toronto on the way back from Alaska two months ago and it was horrible. So many gooks just gooking off all over the place unchecked.

If Alberta ever joins the US I'm moving there day 1. It's fucking gorgeous. But yeah, rural Canada as a whole seems pretty comfy, especially on tv like the town from Letterkenny.

yep its like that everywhere dont come here

Vancouver* my bad

Inappropriate

Attached: Maritimes 1950.jpg (952x960, 106K)

>the town from leterkenny

fucking cringe

Attached: max.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I truly feel bad for you leafs, you guys had such a pure country and it was destroyed

It's a good show m8. plus it's got the best girls canada has to offer.

Attached: marie fred.gif (268x220, 2.07M)

This. Seems like it all happened so fast too. Within the last couple decades.

Attached: immigrationchangescanada.png (686x334, 17K)

Attached: demographics.png (862x563, 27K)

Attached: debtfromprivatebanks.jpg (952x683, 353K)

Can confirm, helped 4 Americans resettle in maple land , they are happy . Feels good man

Attached: B0EDA7A3-4083-4C99-ADD7-685ED77A33CB.jpg (228x219, 21K)

Looks just like Maine desu. Any room in Nova Scotia?

Your lying and a probably a faggot trans kiddy raper
Fuck off were full. I'll take a green card to Texas though.

How hard to get citizenship?

fuck off, we're full

New Brunswick is a cult designed around JD Irving. One company controls every industry in the province including the (((media))).

Only paki third world garbage is welcome here. Canada is an experiment. It's not just Toronto. The whole country is a third world dumping ground.

Pain't yourself black and just walk on in.
youtube.com/watch?v=OfPB9VcPkfY

please be tell me how move to Canada

it would be really funny to see CSIS' reaction to a white guy crossing the border like this. Actually you could all do it just for the memes. Want to crash Canada? Get every pollack in America to start an asylum claim in Canada by walking across the border.

I was just thinking this. What happens if thousands of whites try to claim asylum Canada? Are they immediately deported or taken to be processed and get to live in Canada for a couple years or whatever it is until they're denied or granted citizenship.

Ahhh home sweet home

But that looks like early autumn, in a few weeks that whole area will be covered in 75 feet of snow and bears.

If you can handle the cold, its -38 C here right now.

Attached: 1542685538577.gif (400x400, 82K)

>it's not even that cold,user

Attached: BeCEXKP.jpg (1000x900, 311K)

I remember a couple winters ago it got to -50 C.

+2 and raining here

Attached: 19A08F11-22BB-4531-BCA5-F072252447CD.jpg (1000x666, 201K)

they have to hear everyones case . As long as you say you come from a third world country then they have to hear you out in court.
I mean the fucking Nigerians are getting in by saying they are all bi-sexual and being discriminated because of it. (70% of nigerian asylum claims are based on sexual discrimination because of their bi-sexuality). Good thing about bi-sexuality is that you dont have to really prove anything.

But what about the in-store prices?

Attached: 1541695404910.png (1278x1065, 1.78M)

B.C.?

Alberta

dont come to winnipeg
especially if you are Aboriginal
This City is Cursed

That Kingston guy nearly planted you tho...probs saudis

it's not okay to be white anywhere
toronto.citynews.ca/2019/01/24/hussen-announces-new-pilot-to-boost-immigration-in-rural-and-northern-canada/

Only way I'm coming is bearing arms.

how about this, we get a short pamphlet on how to cross into canada so they have to hear your claim. We get american anons on pol to give out these pamplets to all white homeless people in their cities. This will cause a massive influx and the country won't be able to handle it.

This except the food prices aren't that bad in western Canada.

Hes a Scot however. I prefer nova Scotia

youtube.com/watch?v=kv8D9wqmGLk

google.com/amp/s/nationalpost.com/news/canada/riddle-of-mysterious-plane-that-for-weeks-buzzed-kingston-sky-at-night-solved-by-rcmp-terror-arrests/amp

Saudi guy ?

Atlantic Canada is a white ethnostate

Tbh rural Canada is an incredible place like no other. However our politics are cucked and our cities are as bad as any.
Still, if you wanna innawoods, good luck finding a better place than Canada.

Attached: HS33-2018-0936-035.jpg (1600x1067, 679K)

Why the fuck would we want some ignorant american immigrating here. Their tourists are obnoxious and arrogant, we don't need them coming here permanently. Let them think America is #1 so they can stay in their shithole, we don't need them here.

Yes. Try and preserve it. Lotta Anerican loyalists also.

Ns is ok. They're cucked in Halifax though. Pretty good people overall though and one of the most gorgeous spots in north America. Also still 91 percent white lol

Well just send our Haitians and Sudanese.

Though South Africa isn't technically a third world country (yet), it might be the best bet.
>claim niggers burnt down your farm with all of your identification proving you're actually South African
>claim you're also bisexual and kiss one of the guards to prove it
Fool proof plan, r-right?

JK though, I wouldn't want to bring my American degeneracy into your nice country.

Ya it's a university town.

If I wanted to live in a place that was similar to the USA only colder, filled with trillions of gooks, more expensive, and where white people have even less rights, I'd move to Canada.

He was hitting the swish pretty hard that day.

You've never been to Moncton it seems

No shh shut up.
Listen everyone, Canada is collapsing, post in store prices, and all that jazz. Dont come here.

I remember back when in early 2000s, whether would easily dip so low the fuel in cars would start freezing (Well gooing). Today its fucking bs. On monday theres a snowstorm with 50 cm of snow and -40C, the next day day +10C and rain, with all the snow melting and flooding the streets.

checked and this

No gooks in the maratimes. Some of the last places on earth that have never seen a non white.

why what's wrong with your country.

Fuck off paki nigger. Kill yourself and your parents who are first cousins.

Just claim you're fleeing that awful dictator tronold flumbpf and that you identify as black and transgender.

I want to know about this Kingston saudi guy who was trying to plane you guys ?

Attached: uhuh.jpg (1071x839, 142K)

Christ, don’t fucking tell everyone.

Everyone else: fuck off, we’re full, nothing but chinks here. It’s terrible.

Lmao. They have to go back though.

only problem is that pic related was probably taken in early August.

>We're similar, you and I.
almost
>What do you know about rural Canada?
That's is more taxed than france, i was looking for oil field job in alberta 7-8 years ago , even the guys who plug oil pipe on train get 120k$ can a year. found out that's brut and not net wage. that will let you 50% after taxes and social contribution.
>housing market 300% france one.
Getting my ass frozen for just a bit more money and a v8 and cheap oil ? no way.

> Also , vive le Québec libre

Attached: 1527105214658.jpg (500x466, 114K)

He's lying, it's horrible. Muslims roam the countryside and rape our children and livestock.
People get beheaded on transit.
We don't have as many serial killers but ours fucking feed dead whores to people for decades.
It is a frozen hellhole 10 months of the year, it costs $700ish to feed a family of three for a month (if you're frugal) and it's illegal to prevent a bear from eating you.

What I really hate about the immigrants coming to this country is this. When Europeans first settled North America this place fucking sucked.It was a vast cold untamed wilderness full of ruthless pagan savages from the stone age. Natives weren't peace loving nigger druids, they were fucking terrifying. On top of that the weather here was and still is deadly. There's a -40 winter now and it sucks imagine being in a shitty cabin with your entire family rationing potatoes and killing rabbits because you didn't get enough harvest for the winter, hoping the roving bands of cave niggers don't decide to raid your settlement.

It's only now that European settlers have turned these places into one of the highest quality of life in the world that all the third world wants a piece. They didn't settle this land they didn't build it they didn't bleed for it. If canada or america was settled by Nigerians or by Indians or by chinks would it have turned Into a good place to live. Fuck no, so you fuckers dont have the same right to call this place home as me. You are not amd will never be canaidian because thats who canadians were.

>crapeau
Why do you all migrate to the QC and don't integrate yourselves
You all speak like fags and have an uppity attitude its disgusting

Attached: canadian mountie.jpg (781x586, 103K)

literally no one in the rest of canada gives a fuck what Quebec does. They could all disappear and I wouldn't notice except for less annoying French accents to listen to.

"hon hon hon tabernak"

cicnews.com/2019/01/canada-unveils-new-immigration-pilot-for-rural-and-northern-communities-0111788.html/amp

The Government of Canada has unveiled a new five-year economic immigration pilot that will help rural and northern communities in Ontario, Western Canada and Canada’s three territories attract and retain skilled foreign workers.

“By creating an immigration pilot aimed at rural and northern communities, we’re looking to ensure that the benefits of immigration are shared across the country,” Canada’s Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, Ahmed Hussen, said at the launch of the new pilot on January 24.

>the pilot is voluntary but afterwards not so much

like pottery
youtube.com/watch?v=k-KDsEjgTm8

Literally a criminal conspiracy. Straight out of Orwell. Read this as, " we are going to poison your homelands with the dregs of humanity" # vibrant cultural diversity

fuck you anglos faggot your shit hole will be india2

Lol cuz Scandinavia doesn't exist, right?

Looks like you feel for the noble savage meme.

Attached: Leafs.jpg (1557x984, 714K)

Checking in to say Maritime master race. If you think there is no money out here you are a retard with no ability to make connections.
95% white with a hint of "come-from-aways be gone!"
The only immigrant class out here who are based are Maronite Lebanese. All other shitskins can't handle the truth.

Reminder for foreigners that Western Canada is anything west of Ontario, ie most of the country

>If you think there is no money out here you are a retard with no ability to make connections
then why are 'expensive' houses 300k?
seems like government employees have a ok wage with low cost of living but there really isn't much money out there

Since 1996. Metropolis project, it was started in Canada. I'm sorry everyone else who now has multiple "international cities" that are ruined by this.

>1996

>Why do you all migrate to the QC and don't integrate yourselves

Because they had the opportunity to do.

Québec is the lower wage / lower taxes in canada.
I was clearly not interrested by , if you read by first i wrote about alberta and interresting wage before taxes/social contribution.

Maybe you should , cause out of alberta/québec and sachwa ... and north earth, you seem cucked beyond repair.

> paying 400k$ can for a cuckshedhobosplywood house with a plot of land that worth 100k$
It's not like you'd have the excuse to build on permafrost

You've got like 40millions inhabitants on the biggest second country on earth.

If that's not being kiked beyond repair what's it ?

You are welcome here. We have a term for it though, "come-from-away". If you aren't born here just act and do as locals do and you will be welcomed with open arms. If you come here and say "this place could use some diversity like California!" you will be ostracized by even the most average liberal. Get a kilt, drink IPA, eat donairs, and say you hate mudskins and you will be one of us.

we're just gonna pretend we're not being colonized by insectoids?

CBU is a meme university. It may as well be Gudger College ala Kirk Van Houten.
That place will be shut down by budget cuts soon.

mulroney started it in 89
mortgages are secured by the government so we can't have a housing crash so they have to get ever high immigration levels so the bubble doesn't pop and the government owe 1 trillion in payments to mortgage securities

Attached: canada-immigration.jpg (1100x481, 94K)

Sure looks comfy up there. You're like the test bed for communist experiments though. I don't even want to vacation there until Trudope is gone.

It really is. For now.

Because faggots from Toronto refuse to move here. I bought a 4br 2 bath house for $170k literally 50m from a university campus and rent that shit our for $2000 a month because the market is good, but the Chinese don't launder money here. It's the Swiss/Germans/Dutch who do and they know to keep the rest of the foreigners the fuck away from here. That's why I actually like those EU cucks. They know to not shit where they eat, and they make this place (even) more slightly whiter.

any other edmonton fags here? in the past week I've:
>kicked a drunk native in his head for touching my car
>had a homeless native shit in my stairwell of my apartment I'm paying $2k a month for
>had to pull a knife on another native
it's really fucking fun living here, why can't we just finish the genocide of these snow niggers already

It's not too bad though. For a decent sized city.
Our blacks here are really generally not that bad.
I feel compelled to remind everyone, Hitler let the blacks fight. Keep in mind this is wiki, and is downplaying his tolerance.

Attached: Screenshot_20190126-021605_Opera Touch.jpg (720x1280, 302K)

Edmonton is a fucking shithole. Trash. Somalis are the worst of all niggers and you have so many of them.