If you guys care so much about IQ and genetics why not just start developing actual superior genes with CRISPR and...

If you guys care so much about IQ and genetics why not just start developing actual superior genes with CRISPR and injecting niggers and everyone else so all the future children are gods. This is a lot better than genocide.

Attached: UBERMENSCH.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJLQBSQJEus
youtube.com/watch?v=Wswvf8Nrubg
youtube.com/watch?v=xJZcy7q2RTg
youtube.com/watch?v=saaWTiQie0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watch JF Gariepy. He's a biologist on youtube whose talked about the danger of this.

Natural selection and competition are the underlying and very important factors that impact our genetics and therefore our IQ.

Genocide seems a lot less complicated

that would still technically be genocide
this

I mean we would still have Natural Selection and competition, they would keep improving themselves and the human race overall, idk how those factors would disappear yeah maybe they wouldn't come naturally but they would keep researching ways to improve the human body.

My bad, they don't have to be one race, but they can just be superior to whatever we have right now, everyone could have the same physical bodies of athletes, and minds of the most intelligent.

The rich would never want anyone to challenge them, and since they are funding this they would just have most people be genetically retarded and then lord over them as gods. They will create a Brave New World, you know.

FST Index renders CRISPR technology useless on nonwhites besides Asians

Yeah true...

They won't have a choice. Like cars, phones and SSDs once the tech is perfect the next step is mass production for profit

Also why would you Inject "superior genes" into dysgenic populations when you could just inject them into moderately intelligent populations like white people?

Preferential Attachment theory states we'd get much more out of that than trying to bring niggers up to our level.

Thank you. Stupid fucking Eugenicist minded morons aim wrong, yet again.

Wouldn't it work just the same? You can change nigger babies as much as you can white babies there's no barrier stopping it. It is better to bring niggers to our levels so that when they have interracial babies those babies aren't retarded.

I've worked inside the big megacorps. Not only has GATTACA arrived, you have no idea how bad it really is.

Eugenics is a natural process assuming natural selection isn't being suppressed by artificial processes (like our current system)

It isn't a morally wrong thing but experimenting with the most complex organism known to man (man itself) isn't something that should be done lightly. We should be simulating _extensively_ before attempting any kind of experimentation.

It's much better to support systems of Assortative Mating for a lower change velocity and just sterilize the dumbest 20% of humanity.

No. It's a waste of resources, just let blacks do their own thing and their populations would dwindle rapidly.

We don't have to do business with them or try to "bring them up to our level". That's the "white man's burden" and it's not only racist as fuck but also completely patronizing and a form of colonialism.

This, there is actually a governmental breeding enforcement for people who score high on genetic markers and also have high paying jobs.

I literally can't even quit my current job even though I have no use for the money. I also have had my personal company bank accounts frozen / ceased and other and passive income streams attacked.

Attached: 1b92eddd24127010a2376c02eddd2fa3.jpg (810x373, 22K)

>This is a lot better than genocide.
Genocide is much better for the planet's future. Why have too many smart people when you can just kill the dumb ones and have just enough smart people?

Environmentalism and protecting the Earth itself is important. At least to the European man.

pics or it didn't happen

I approve of this post.

Attached: linkola-quote.jpg (850x400, 77K)

Give those of us smart enough to avoid the megalocorps a run down.

But have you not thought of all the scientific advancements? The Earth is big enough for a lot more than what the current population is now, the issue is that everyone too retarded to know how to organize it correctly. Also with all these people many could come up with ideas of how to fix current issues with the environment. The population will stabilize anyways too, the only reason it rising so fast is because innovation in third world countries.

>start developing actual superior genes with CRISPR
Horrible idea, we can NOT start genetically altering humans, the ramifications would be biblical

look up legal issues certain people in the financial sciences field faced when getting vasectomies

is*

God my grammar is shit I sound like a nigger my bad bruvs.

Explain the latest in CRISPR tech to prove you're not larping, then spill the beans.

Attached: 12862_2010_1625_Fig1_HTML.jpg (785x1195, 168K)

are you going to respond to my previous post?

never heard of this but I will humor you at the very least

can you at least give me an example?

Really how so?

Yeah sure and a lot more probable

You keep saying it's a waste, but it really isn't the benefits that would come out of it would be great, Africa would greatly improve and those niggers would actually get to work, the whole world can innovate a lot quicker.

It's not the white man's burden to uplift and improve the lesser races.

>Africa would greatly improve

The amount of existing low-IQ niggers would be heavily against their new intellectual overlords of similar skin tone. Think about the issues of IQ differential we have in the US between blacks and whites and then magnify that by 10x.

The amount of money it would take to start gamete optimization on that continent would be in the tens of trillions.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Attached: 1494287653236.jpg (499x562, 41K)

Everything about you is genetic, and what's "environmental" is just your genes interacting with other peoples genes (like your parents who are each half your genome), once you start altering this, you're sending ripples into the human ecological niche that immediately changes social dynamics. Even "arbitrary" traits like eye color, skin tone, hair structure, etc, aren't arbitrary at all, these characteristics are used for mate selection, so if you change just one thing, you've taken the "natural" out of "natural" selection. Phenotypes often correlate with other traits, we'll just use fair skin, light eyes, and a higher aggregate IQ. What happens to assortative mating when light eyes are available to the entirety of the human population? The reason people want to alter traits in the first place is because they implicitly understand something is more attractive, AKA more biologically fit. You're artificially propagating the rest of that genome with the modification. There's a lot more that goes into this, but I don't feel like bullshiting here for 2 hours.

High IQ /= high cooperation or empathy. This is much more likely to engineer an enemy than a friend.

That is sadly true. And apply to a lot more fields than gmo humans. For example pharmaceutics. Research of cure for cancer is slowed down because of how profitable cancer is. We could also invest in bacteriophage research as it is very promising and a lot more harmless than antibiotics, but pharmaceutic corporations would lose a lot after their drugs would sell less. Our civilisation is missing out on so many technologies and means to improve thanks to people in power that it makes me sad.

Interesting things to watch;
youtube.com/watch?v=QJLQBSQJEus
youtube.com/watch?v=Wswvf8Nrubg
youtube.com/watch?v=xJZcy7q2RTg
youtube.com/watch?v=saaWTiQie0M

This is what I mean by research, yeah maybe we can't do this tomorrow, but it will only become easier to change your DNA and cheaper, so maybe not today but in years to come it will surely be very much possible. You can't really stop it anyways just wanted to hear Pol's opinion.

Everyone having a cellphone is not the same thing as everyone having the body and IQ of a god. There would be no hierarchy... at all. Why would those at the top allow this?

>You can't really stop it anyways

You certainly can but the rich won't allow that because they want the tech for themselves.

The problem is that blacks and certain other races are just so far behind that it's really unfair to expend our resources to try and bring them in to the next century. Not only do they not deserve it for not putting in the intellectual labor but they are much more likely to use it against us simply because there are more of them. Jews are proof that IQ doesn't erase tribalism.

Attached: 1496948960945.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

No you don't realize, you still have to choose your mate meaning Natural Selection still goes on, the genes that helped you procreate pass on, but anything you think your child needs will be added. So in a sense people would just keep improving with some parts from before. People would still be very much varied too because not every person has the same likes obviously. So whatever they find attractive or helpful they keep in their children and new genes(like a higher IQ) would be added ever improving humans. This with computer humanism could lead to almost immortal beings basically godlike humans who will keep carrying humanity even out to the stars.

>But have you not thought of all the scientific advancements?
I would rather see humanity live 1,000 more years on a beautiful Earth with my descendants living upon the pastoral lands in a castle I leave to them than I would see science continue to "advance" and provide us with more tools of death and destruction.

It's what the Creator, who is our ultimate ancestor, intended. The tower of Babel will always fall and MY people will always be here to create the world anew.

These people didn't have a choice that their ancestors stayed in Africa, I think everyone deserves to have a better standard of living, the point of this was to show that even if niggers become the majority who really cares they will have a high IQ, and I also wouldn't be surprised if some of them would want to be white anyways. I really don't care about race myself just that the world isn't filled with retards and this is the best solution in my opinion.

Well then I guess we have different goals don't we.

It's not Natural Selection if the genes are artificial you moron, it's the exact opposite. You're essentially getting the subconscious responsible for mate selection (gait, olfactory system, cognitive compatibility, etc) drunk to where you're fooling these natural processes that you've found a proper mate. Those genes that you pass on aren't yours in the first place, they're just nitrogenous bases, an artificial creation. I'm also not talking about zygote selection, but knocking in genes with CRISPR. If you'd rather have your own children instead of adopt, you shouldn't be excited about modified offspring. The ultimate deracination, and these people would have a HUGE advantage over naturally procreated people. Imagine competing against pic related. 6'6, model, MIT chemical engineer, martial artist, etc. Now imagine 50% of the men in your society are this. The ramifications in social dynamics is huge, you're going to eliminate yourself by way of the competitive exclusion principle, Gause's law, two species competing for the same limiting resource cannot coexist in the species that even slightly more fit will eradicate the other. Also, you're dumb.

Attached: stars-dolph-lundgren-P0DM6E.jpg (1300x1341, 179K)

No one cares what you "think", you're a fucking moron and probably a spic

>I think everyone deserves to have a better standard of living

Liberal faggot. Finite resources, infinite desire.

>even if niggers become the majority who really cares they will have a high IQ

You're just making smarter niggers that will end up genociding you. Look at South Africa. Julius Malema isn't a dumb guy, he's the epitome of what your policy would produce.

Attached: 1524603850792.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

The dude is fucking retarded, there's also 1000s of genes associated with IQ in the first place, many that have additive effects on other traits as well.

That's the point you nigger the next generation will be better, and i'll die idc.

You don't have to name call anyways faggot I haven't said shit to you.

>the next generation will be better
No, what's fitness inducing now has no guarantee of being fitness inducing in the future, you don't know the first thing about biological systems, much less human genetics and social systems but you think it's a good idea to start fucking with it. Fuck off back to You're unironically advocating for the destruction of the human genome, suck my dick, spic

Attached: American Nazi Party leader George Lincoln Rockwell confronting Martin Luther King Jr., 1965.jpg (1282x1034, 208K)

no the US will be mostly spic by 2030 see you then :)

A race of superkids?

Nah. That's why we have DJT: the last elected president.

Well I mean that's what I thought, but apparently not according to these fags.

I like DJT but he's a kike lover, he even sold his daughter to the jews, it's going to happen sorry bruv.

>no the US will be mostly spic by 2030 see you then :)
You can keep whatever remains of the former US with your spic brethren. Whites that want to survive are going our own way.

Attached: bae.png (379x423, 424K)

Where? Europe? kek i'm 80% white so i sympathize, maybe if I was fully white I'd be with you, but your ideologies are against me so I guess not..I don't want the whites to be exterminated btw.

Africa would greatly improve if China killed 'em all too, who cares?

Good for you, if you don't want humanity to be exterminated you'll drop the CAS 39 meme

The future will belong to those who can manipulate genes to ensure health and especially intelligence. It's not going to be easy, but my objections are practical rather than moral i.e will it cause people to get cancer etc. I think white nationalist dislike such a technology in theory because it would destroy their """specialness""" if a new 'race' of super smart children are born to the elite. Being white will matter a lot less then.

Attached: 1504968268431.jpg (708x864, 290K)

Wouldn't there still be competition? To make smarter children? I imagine it would actually be more fierce and much quicker than natural evolution.

It was just an idea it's not what I think would 100% be good for humanity just wanted to discuss it, you guys have shown me some reason for why it's a bad idea, but maybe with limits you guys would approve?

>being so insecure and apologetic for nonwhites you're willing to permanently alter what it means to be human to show the whites they're not "special"

Attached: Chuck Murray.png (710x621, 590K)

and the mask comes off

this entire thread is just a troll thread, I'm not responding to these anymore

Attached: 1544906660060.gif (498x330, 2.05M)

Exactly what I was thinking!

Any genome modification is a bad idea, it's the Rubicon that can not be crossed. This is not an area where you play slippery slope.

Even removing those that reduce the chance of cancer, or a set of genes that cause Schizophrenia?

That was just a little troll bruv I still meant everything I said.

All of it, the furthest I'd go is pre-screening zygotes and in vitro fertilization. I'm ok with eugenic practices, but genome modification is a no-go. Maybe that'll show you how big of a deal it is.

People who don't embrace new technologies will ultimately be left behind. These new technologies will not be easy. There will be many moral and ethical questions to be answered. There will be painful episodes and setbacks. But this is literally the history of all new technologies. Still don't want to do it? Your enemies will.

And yes, being white will matter a lot less in the grand scheme of things when China is pumping out 200 IQ super babies. Whites excelled because of their intelligence and creativity. If these traits can be produced in other populations, then those populations will ascend.

Attached: 1502040131985.jpg (1368x768, 132K)

This, Asians are already smarter to begin with.

gattaca was a dystopia movie, CRISPR is a risk of letting absolute morons control the gene pool with unsound theories
creating a superior new species of human would mean the extinction of the previous human (us)
whos to say they wouldnt then also fuck up.

>I can't anything outside of my own place and time
Uncle Ted would like a word with you.

I don't think you understand how big of a deal this is, none of you ifugginluvscients faggots do. Why do you think He Jiankui, the chink scientist who recreated a naturally occuring deletion found in Europeans in those twins is facing death? This shit is worth going to war over, and everyone knows it.

Attached: Tedstfu.png (482x1094, 441K)

china already did that, ethics are out the window already.

>the future children.

You mean the aborted? I thought someone took care of that.

see

>gene mod is a no go
>they already did that
>see (you) about china guy
thats what I was refering to

Buddy, I'm glad we evolved from rodents and by the same token I hope we don't stop at humanity. I say this as a white nationalist.. I believe race is important and will continue to be well into transhumanism (or new divisions analgous to race may arise), but in general it would be pretty sad if humanity was the end of the line as opposed to engineering ourselves into even more capable and beautiful beings.

Attached: 1535778559294.png (1400x650, 221K)

The procedure isn't difficult at all, it was "allegedly" done by a rogue actor (I think it was state sanctioned) and he'll probably be put to death. International action will happen if a state is working on a program with the intention you faggots have in mind.

I read Ted's manifesto.

I don't have a science fetish. I admit that technologies, especially when they're up and coming, provoke a lot of anxiety and pain. I don't know how to make that more clear. I simply stated that people with better technology conquer people with inferior technology. I don't know how the future of gene editing will play out. I will promise you IF China manages to use it to it's advantage, failure of the western world to act in kind whether because of legal, ethical, or moral reasons, is tantamount to civilization suicide. It's like the Soviet Union refusing to build nuclear weapons because of x y and z during the cold war. It'll put you at a severe disadvantage.

>and everyone knows it.

I still consider this somewhat of a fringe issue for now since these genius super babies haven't even been created. Most people here are more bothered because they saw an interracial couple on tv.

Attached: 3489D6BD00000578-3605293-image-a-8_1464024918862.jpg (306x448, 35K)

Upload your "mind" into a computer and blow your head off then. It's the same result

Yup trans humanism is the future.

in other words you havent been following the story at all
he was not state sanctioned, he did it to prove to the world it could be done, they are going to execute the guy if hes not already dead.

>It's like the Soviet Union refusing to build nuclear weapons because of x y and z during the cold war
When the US first learned the soviets had acquired a nuclear weapon, there was SERIOUS consideration with striking them first to wipe them out in nuclear warfare. They had no intention on playing the game of chicken and proxy war that ended up happening. Genome modification is more devastating than nuclear weapons and there's plenty of people within governments all around the world who understand this. We're nowhere close to being able to alter the genome in the ways being suggested anyways, but it still needs to be talked about.

Re-read my post dipshit

>he was not state sanctioned
In a communist Chinese university, in a program that cost millions of dollars, in a country that's already been in hot water for hiring Robert Plomin to find the genotypes associated with intelligence, in a country that sees themselves as the center of the world, etc

If I had to bet, I'd bet this was sanctioned by the state

That's like trying to install Windows 10 on a PC from the 1990s. Why waste CRISPR on blacks when IQ is just one of their problems? And they have smaller brains and less cranial capacity to begin with.

>We're nowhere close to being able to alter the genome in the ways being suggested anyways
Yes we are. Simply use CRISPR on an embryo and/or sperm cell then artificially inseminate the egg. We were at a point where we grew a human ear on a mouse. You don't think we're able to edit the multitudes of genes we've found which correlate to intelligence? lawlz

Attached: FFFFFF.png (500x552, 96K)

The size of the brain isn't what matters it's the neurons that do.

Neuron count is associated with brain size. The correlation simply doesnt work across different species due to neuron size. This is you

Attached: neerrrrrrr.png (621x702, 56K)

What would roll faster down a hill, marbels pushed down by a human hand one at a time, or a bunch dumped out of a jar at once? Natural selection accounts for tiny things humans do not think of and is rapid because it is a billion random locks matching in a billion ways all over earth. Controlled DNA would be a few select locks forced to match in a very small number. Natural selection a fine tuned system billions of years old.

Humans are foolish and think too highly of their skills
Scientists can't even design artificial food with the proper nutrients for a human. They don't understand the human body enough for that. Every single artificial food is inferior and lacks vital nitrients found in the real version. I wouldn't trust them with anything more than tiny DNA changes like minor details that are trivial like eye color. Even then they announce in ten years a higher chance for cancer or random face melting.

>Simply use CRISPR on an embryo and/or sperm cell then artificially inseminate the egg
sweet dude, point to me all of the thousands of genes that make up a single trait now. Humans have an estimated 20,000 genes, that's a lot of overlap. We don't understand what everything is on the molecular level yet, even the chink that did his modification didn't create the naturally occuring 32 base pair deletion he was mimicking, he just butchered the section causing an early stop codon. Even the identification of that particular allele the procedure was based on was only possible because it was already a naturally occurring variant that had a major affect (HIV resistance)

there's a correlation of somewhere around r=.4 in regard to brain size and intelligence

I know female brains are smaller than male brains, but they're slightly more size efficient to make up for it. Not sure it works the same way between ethnicities.

>point to me all of the thousands of genes that make up a single trait now

Attached: 1548468398857.jpg (1692x1936, 1.3M)

to add on to this, this was a simple allele modification, polygenic traits are completely untenable

First you hijack my thread and then you insult me get out and don't come back!

Attached: zqsFJtJ.jpg (700x700, 66K)

This only accounted for somewhere around 5 points of IQ iirc, now how many of those SNPs are associated with other traits? Pleiotropy? Do you understand what I'm talking about now?

in all reality we probably have extensive research on this within intelligence agencies since the 40's that are need-to-know

what a moronic statement. Please eliminate yourself