Why do southerners have such tiny dicks?

Why do southerners have such tiny dicks?

electrek.co/2019/01/01/tesla-pickup-truck-drivers-supercharger-protest/

Attached: 5C70707A-4685-466F-8029-8C80ABAE201E.jpg (1000x524, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H7XqPB6-NSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>having a pickup truck you use to transport supplies and materials because you are a blue collar worker means you have a tiny dick
I have no idea how you came to that conclusion.

Attached: 1confuse2.jpg (512x494, 43K)

With great trucks come great sacrifices.

I'm not a truck guy but I hold more contempt for people who are triggered by them

less than 10% of pickups on the highway are regularly used for hauling

Thanks for producing a statistic for something that cannot possibly be accurately accounted for you raging butt fucking faggot...Did that number just tumble out of your cavernous anal canal?

why waste dick on a bitch, just need enough to nut in her, we're not doing this for her pleasure

I've lived in this country all my life and never seen anything in the bed of a truck but empty beer cans and leaves

I have a topper on mine because I am not a moving company.

No those numbers are much larger.

I would have tried to plug their shit in. see how many amps their frame can handle before everything electronic frys.

drive high clearance truck. drive on road. always.
take high clearance truck on dirt road once in spring.
claim this is cost effective.

i've never known anyone that has a pickup truck that doesn't haul stuff or pull a trailer with equipment or a boat or atvs and help others move and shit.
stfu.

Inbreeding, no culture, and inbreeding.

Good place to park for a tow truck to give them a lift.

Oh, and first slash the tires meaning the drivers can't leave if they wanted to.

Regularly is a pretty high standard. Do you recommend someone buy two vehicles or just buy and sell cars/trucks based on the weeks schedule?

how many dicks did OP inspect? Did you use a ruler or depth gauge?

Checks out. My dick is huge and i prefer hot hatches.

Does anybody aside from shills and newfags make threads here now?

it's the truck drivers who are triggered

Cool so... how about electric pickup trucks? If they're planning electric 18 wheelers, a pickup shouldn't be hard.

>I've lived in this country all my life and never seen anything in the bed of a truck but empty beer cans and leaves
You are a blister. You only show up after the work is done.

There are plenty of truck drivers who don't fully utilize the bed of the truck for work purposes, but at times even having it once or twice a year for serious business more than makes up the difference. My father owned a truck, and used it for towing a boat twice a year. It was a used truck, the the math on the money is right, it was cheaper that way than to put a few hundred hard miles on a rental. I don't own a truck, but did buy an SUV. We were in the process of selling a home, and I had some things that needed transported a very specific way. I bought an SUV over a car only because of that. It has come in handy a few times since then. Technically it is my wife's jeep, but It is irrelevant. She is a housewife and doesn't have an income in the sense that would support the lifestyle we live. She wanted an SUV and that is what I picked. I borrowed a trailer and had no issues lugging my fragile personal effects the 100 miles that I didn't trust moved any other way.

youtu.be/H7XqPB6-NSA

>buy 1.2L golf for daily driving
>have big truck for work
You save money in the long run driving something small as opposed to a gas guzzler the whole time.

fake as fuck news