I just successfully held government workers hostage because I hate our president

I just successfully held government workers hostage because I hate our president.

I would rather no border security for Americans than see Trump get what he wants.

Attached: chuck.jpg (702x519, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NsPpHMMEqxI
youtu.be/LkgXPtDR-xQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying Trump didn't learn his lesson

Attached: 1547079352845.png (902x1495, 1.36M)

Dude people are too low iq to reason with logic and facts. When are Republicucks going to realize that?

This is why Dual Loyalties can be an issue...

Attached: schumer_wall.jpg (768x467, 63K)

I'm almost 55 years old. I've been around to see:

Reagan try to tell me ketchup is a vegetable.
Bush 41 tell me to read his lips.
Clinton be a sexual psychopath.
Bush 43 be Bush 43
Obama think his skin colour passed for political policy.

I thought I had a decent bullshit filter. But Trump caught me off guard. At least he wasn't a professional politician. The lowest of the low. I thought, ok maybe here's something different.

Nope. Just the same old bullshit. Fuck him. And fuck any of his grovelling apologists. You're the real NPCs

The NPC meme is real. People believe what their TV tells them to.

Attached: chuck_shumer_dual_citizen_youtube_link.png (1100x838, 938K)

It's not his fault that Trump is a dunce

the older ones stare at tv's, the younger ones never stop looking at their phones or tablets, both are fed the same bullshit though

go back to your tranny discord, leftypedo

>implying PAPA SCHUMER and MOMMA PELOSI didn't teach lil donnie a lesson

BASED DEMS

In the 1980's when they started to market their brand through the repetition of lies.
Such as blaming dems for a shut down that happened when the GOP had the majority of both houses, and a president who declared that the shut down was his before it happened, on live television.
Not that you actually care about facts, or logic.

Nice touch

Trump said that the shutdown was all his doing. Shall we go to the video?

Trump got cucked

And he's getting all the blame because the shutdown was over funding for the wall. Which he gave up on so the shutdown was for nothing.

Attached: winning.jpg (480x311, 16K)

Sure. He shut it down. But congress can over ride the president every day of the week. And they didn’t do that.
Congress failed. Again. As they always do. Blame them.

Change title:

"Nancy and I just Beat puss boy Trumps ass and he caved"........then he tried to tell his base that he was going to not cave next time but it was too late because he done blowd up his base.

bye bye orange man....now use got no one backin you

Nice try faggot

youtu.be/NsPpHMMEqxI

>I hope he learned his lesson

That was it. The moment he'd live to regret. These silly smug Jews, I swear.

true, and would remain shut down for a very long time until he got his wall....then the cuck caved....now begging his stupid base to believe that next time in three weeks he wont cave again....such a pussy.

remember the playground pushover. such a pussy

>his base
>.now begging his stupid

nice one shill.

actually old timer is right.

trump done lied to you and you still believin it you worse than some needy ho.

Rosenstein threatened him and he pussed out and didn't declassify and now he pussed out again. this is his 4th time caving on the wall.

even moron lube dobbs said drumph got rolled by pelosi

Dems just wasted 40 billion to deny Trump the 5 billion for his wall. Easy for pelosi to be moral with other ppls money

I just unsuccessfully held government workers hostage because I an a poor deal maker.

I would rather commit treason against America than see citizens get what they want.

Attached: 01593958908089.jpg (1086x722, 251K)

Whats it like to think like an elementary school kid?

American citizens want a wall.

Formally sneed

keep trying faggots

white dress/blue dress
yanny/laurel
there's a nationwide psyop going on and we're starting to be able to discern who is spoonfed their news through a lobotomy tube and who is actually paying attention
they're exposing themselves

Only retards actually want a wall, and most Americans who aren't basement dwellers don't want a wall

Not a majority of them.

>fuck america

Attached: 12655873233124.jpg (960x857, 207K)

Does the constitution protect citizens from overthrowing the government at this point

Attached: 49419784_2546615488687015_1081463114341285888_n.jpg (960x539, 49K)

what lesson is that, never betray almighty israel, home of the cocksucking rabbis?

its not what Trump wants, its what the fucking voters want.

Reminder the entire shutdown is because dual citizen senators refuse to give America the border security they have in their second country.

Attached: 2126326263334734.jpg (900x506, 180K)

hahaha blumph btfo eternally! hes probably committing sudoku as we speak!
finally all our dreams have come true! cancel america and open the borders now!
drumph lost and is dying, all whites die with him at once!
the world is ours! trumtrum is a stupid baby and I am smart because I agree with TV!
hahaha finally bad orange man lose bad on TV!
did you guys check our reddits and facebooks? we are celebrating!!!! party time!
I have never disagreed with what late light comedy talk show host's writers tell me is my opinion and thats a good thing!!!
things will be so much better once we reach 100% diversity!
WAKANDA IS COMING SOON BECAUSE DRUMPH IS OVER!

Thank HRC! Good thing we are SO SMART and the billionaire celebrity playboy leader of the world with unlimited resources and information with all of the smartest people working for him IS SOOOO STUPID. I know so because TV says.

bump just for this meme

youtu.be/LkgXPtDR-xQ

Oh wow I see the light now. Thanks!

Attached: Hello fellow goyim.jpg (252x291, 17K)