This is bravery. Fuck Trump and his dictatorship!

This is bravery. Fuck Trump and his dictatorship!

Attached: B94BD337-73F2-4F68-9F9B-B501B9FEC014.jpg (720x1138, 190K)

You must be one of those new dags from the discord raiders

There's no reason the flag needs to be flying back there anyway.

In the old days they'd be shot

Boo fucking boo righttard
There are literally children behind bars in the US right now for doing NOTHING wrong. This is what’s news? What’s happened to /pol

The child who did this should be behind bars

Still not the most damage someone with a box cutter has done to the NYFD

We need another 9/11 apparently

We're not interested, nigger. Maek ethnostate habben or go pander elsewhere.

>/pol
its Jow Forums go back to plebbit fag

the fuck is that font...

is that flag meant to honor the 9-11 first responders who died?

It’s just a fucking flag
Who cares?

No.

Shills, gotta get on top of the shut down story and make it look bad for trump XD

>let a bunch of savages into your state without checking papers
>shocked when they cut down the american flag
any historical monument or building in new york should honestly be guarded 24/7.

Attached: whenthechildbloodkicksin.jpg (550x376, 14K)

LURK moar faggot

Attached: 1547601858382.jpg (680x507, 26K)

i actually unironically beat the shit out of some basedboys in melbourne who were burning an american flag near one of the uni campuses.
chased them for a solid 200 meters and kicked the shit out of them in a petrol station.

it is not my countries flag, but regardless it represents freedom and brave men have died for it.

Attached: 4694799.gif (285x171, 974K)

They're brown. They should be lined up against a wall and

youre more american than most who live here. keep doing gods work.

>Boo fucking boo

Retard illiterate leftoids can't even grasp basic language. It's 'boo hoo'

Aren't you glad to live in a country where you can openly disagree with it and the government won't kill or imprison you.

God bless America.

What DOES it mean when then?

Don't even try, it's a nigger, just grimace at it if you need to acknowledge it and walk on

Here's your (you)

Attached: 1548168875167.jpg (3840x2160, 692K)

How smart : disrespect the people that save you, thou being totally underpayed.

Thank you m8

You understand and if I could buy you a beer (the good stuff, not that shit we get here) I would!

Attached: fuck pooftas.png (740x773, 168K)

What the left only likes kids in cages when they're stripping in gay clubs?

it was more powerful than reported. he used the same box cutter used to cut his dick off.

I honestly don't fucking care anymore. The American flag no longer stands for great things. Now it stands for massive wealth inequality, corporate interests, and a broken middle class. The US government no longer cares about its people, so I no longer give a fuck about America.

No they wouldn't. They would get the shit kicked out of them, though.

good goy
yet still the people you defend insist on flooding our country with the 3rd world
bluepilled af

Zing

that's not how it works. america gave you everything, you owe her everything.

>/pol

Attached: doofuspepe.jpg (238x192, 9K)

CRAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG IIIIIINNNNNN MMMMYYYYYYYY SSSKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN

checked

Attached: 1541360906856.jpg (646x650, 70K)

Fuck you faggot. America gave me a fucking slave labor job where I struggle to eat every week. Fuck this country! America used to have workers unions and care about its people, but now corporations and wealthy are all the government cares about at the expense of workers living in poverty. Fuck this third world shit hole to hell.

Boy your head to Israel goyim, the shoah was a tragedy!

BASED
JUDEN

youre free to leave, parasite. dont let the door hit your pathetic ass on the way out

Attached: soy.jpg (491x550, 38K)

slave labor jobs are just about the only jobs that still have unions you returd. you're not exerting yourself. america wants you in her pussy but you're being a wallflower bitch boy.

these people need to be air dropped into Xinjiang

Why fuck Trump he didn't do that

>This is what’s news?
I don't see an MSM/twitter sperg out like there was with pic related

Attached: 1548137241597.jpg (750x869, 91K)

The hunt begins. Bonus points if the perp is alive.
>And his punishment be humiliating, excruciatingly painful, and live for all to see

happy with your mortgage son?
happy your taxes are going to somalians and refugees so they can drive the latest car? live in a nice place while you dont have time to scratch your ass?
Happy some lesbian bulldyke politician spends 70k on a daytrip?
Happy with all the lgbt mudslime everyone gets a trophy media and other bullshit?
Happy with politicians who have absolutely zero interest in your life and dont mind dumping a few thousand foreigners in your community?
Happy our country is swamped with Chinese, Chinese land buying with no end in sight?
Happy having the 2nd highest immigration intake in the world? Mostly from non-european countries?
get off the bluepills you fucking retard

>What’s happened to /pol

Jow Forums was always a civnat board

Holy fuck my sides at that picture

>medics

Do that to an Engine or Truck and see what happens

They have no idea what they are doing to themselves. What do you guys think, instead of ropes and gas chambers, how about boxcutters, and blowtorches?

Fuck America and fuck capitalism.

Attached: 24257371_507502886291960_1636843606_n.jpg (500x610, 33K)

blowtorch or boxcutter, pick one

nigger pls, i rip the piss out of burgers all day fucking long on here, but if some spastic cunt tore up, burnt or otherwise fucked up old glory in front of me i'd go full dad-mode and stomp that little cunt into the dirt. i respect your right to damage the flag, i really really do. but i hope you respect my right to break your face.

I'd say this lad is correct. It's a patriot's duty to kick the shit out of whoever defaced the flag, not the government's.

if capitalism didn't work for everyone then we would have voted it out by now, the poor greatly outnumber the wealthy.

muh nigga

Attached: 1548036259225.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Good on yah mate.

Attached: A2-US-Aus-Banner.jpg (950x601, 159K)

>Sent from my iPhone

Your statement assumes we have a perfect representative democracy, which we don't.

fuck off tranny

>indecipherable chant
It's another language. I suppose a language that drooling retard doesn't understand would be indecipherable to him.

>buffalo god
There is none in Native American culture.

>never invented a wheel
False, they did invent the wheel independently unlike Europeans who had been introduced to by Middle Easterners. Pic related is a toy with wheels.

That moron thinks he's been le ebin clever XD but it ends up backfiring because it makes him look like a tard. Screenshot my post and send it to him.

Attached: 116513131.jpg (236x206, 14K)

Dont see why anything paramedic, cop, or fire fighter needs a flag. Seems they just want to cash in on veteran status, just a step down from them. Those thin blue line, red line, green line flags.

It actually only assumes we have a good enough representative democracy.

HOL UP!
Plains indians didnt invent the wheel
thats from mezo america, those human sacrificers only put it toys, their lo iq prevented them from putting it on a chart
Why you trying to trying to lie and say all indians from north and south america invented the wheel?

Saying definitively that "if X wasn't good the people would have voted it out" necessitates a perfect democracy because in the case presented there are no exceptions. Realistically you only need one that's good enough (which we also don't have) but throwing out fallacious statements as truisms isn't good practice when arguing a point.

DNA-wise they are basically the same people. That pic says "For these PEOPLE" referring to Natives as a whole. Learn to read.
And I think you're the one with "lo IQ" for you fail to grasp what that pic was implying.

>in the case presented there are no exceptions
Everyone has directly profited or indirectly profited from capitalism.
Obviously some individuals pulled very short straws indeed, but factoring in the base luxuries gained they were better off still.

I'm making an argument on pragmatism.
Since a perfect system is impossible we get to the actual point of disagreement, which we can actually argue about; whether the system is good enough, and to which direction it should go to be better.

For this case I say that capitalism has been tested by the democratic system enough to be deemed working acceptably.

>DNA-wise incas and eskimos are the same thefore Incans invented the Umiak
NO
DNA wise there only men and women, men who were born with penis and testes and women who can have babies, the rest are birth defects.
Fuck tranny discord

I'm not arguing against capitalism, I'm arguing that our governmental system is not a sufficient litmus test for the quality of an idea and appealing to the masses through it is fallacious.

The issues with capitalism in the US and west in general aren't problems with things like private property or exchange of goods, it's really the problems with the corporatism that's come to exist and the incestuous interplay between corporations and the government. They trade the influence and the people's money back and forth while perpetually skimming their cut off the top and eroding the freedoms we have for their own benefit.

Litmus test?
Ill give you a ligma test.

This is gay

Attached: 1542323329851.png (303x311, 178K)

Nigger get the fuck out of here with your zoomer youtube garbage meme.

It represents the Jewish globo-homo control matrix.

Commies will never rule our great land, slide.

Operation Stand Your Ground /SYG/ started last night and is continuing over the weekend:

the sheer number of low income people would have created one by now if they really wanted one.

You've moved the goalposts from "if capitalism didn't work they'd have voted it out" to "if capitalism didn't work and the democratic system of government was broken the people would have made a new system of government if that's what they wanted but they didn't so they don't." Considering how lazily you made this sweeping change to the central point of your argument I'm just going to cut out the middleman of reading your half-baked points and call you a dumbass that doesn't have an actual argument to make.

What the fuck is going on with Jow Forums that you're the only one to point it out.

underrated

"the stupid greatly outnumber the intelligent." thus a system of poor fags and rich fags.
fuck off faggot. learn to make money through intelligent means, or be a poor fag bitching about those who do. all you scenster down with the system faggots couldn't pass your classes in highschool and dropped out, now your butthurt you have no skills since you spent all your time listening to the jews.
NOW
so now you support the jews again? fuck it must be horrible bein this fucking stupid. follow jewish propoganda and fail.. so double down to suck more jew dick and say FUCK WHITE PEOPLE ITS ALL THEIR FAULT.

dear jews, these kids don't want this attention. why are you still trying to make money off them. didn't you get enough ad money so far? jesus Christ I wish the holocaust had actually happened and we'd all be happy living in our white countries, nigger countries spook countries gook countries and spick countries.. and those northern bacon faggots.. them happy too. god I hate jews.

free Robert.

>globalists
>Americans

False flag. No one thinks this is a positive thing. Especially not a liberal. Try again Russia. Stop trying to divide us.

Attached: LEAVE THE STORE LEAVE THE STORE LEAVE THE STORE.png (693x478, 282K)

Attached: 1542323272640.jpg (720x855, 61K)

If any self respecting lurker doesn't see how these 2 posts expose the shill thread then get off the board.

Attached: 9month abortion.jpg (408x306, 29K)

> he's a dictator!
> that's why I can shit on him in a very public fashion and face zero consequences!
> hey that person disagrees with us! Let's beat him up and call his employer and say he's a bigoted racist!
> Trump is a dictator!
> what's irony?

Shit, beat me to it

[kane clap]

You do, or you wouldn't have commented

You have to be over 13 to post here

Here is the odd thing I wa son the code team at a hospital and at least three times I took down some one with a box cutter while armed with just a pillow . something about 911 does not make sense to me

That and 3 weeks before in aug 2001 Regis asked a question on "Who wants to be a millionaire" about an air plan that hit the empire state building in 1947

I turned to a friend and said "I'm surprised no rag head has not tried to Hijack a jumbo jet and ram it into a sky scrapper"

Regis is the key he gave the go word to the terrorist