WE ARE TRULY FUCKED

Pic related. This sort of thing happened all over the country today
Happy Australia day :(

Attached: ab supporters australia day.jpg (700x467, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9g592I-p-dc
thepatientinvestor.com/index.php/2019/01/16/the-aussie-economy-is-quietly-falling-apart-macrobusiness/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stupid honkey can't even spell Black right.

lol

Attached: cuckatoo.png (634x468, 746K)

Dont get me started on land rights for emus.
This shit's serious.

we sure do have a lot of fuckheads in this country

Its bad enough non-aboriginal adults behaving like this, but forcing your kids into it. Jesus help us. What a mess we are in.
I can only imagine what it will be like when Labour and the Greens win the next election.

What a disgrace to the brave Aussies who fought and died for their right to protest.

Attached: emu_war.jpg (1060x1174, 290K)

I don’t know anyone who takes removing/ moving Australia day seriously, the media and government just make it out to be more then it is.

I have no problem with Black is Beautiful, let people have their fetishes. But why abolish Australia? If Australia is gone where will these kids go.

that's what I men't about fuckheads getting their kids involved in political shit. just let them be fucking kids. also I hate fucking immigrant's going on about Aboriginal rights. why the fuck did you move here if we are such an evil country

>When whites genociding you would be as simple as cutting off welfare
The absolute state of abbos

>You lived long enough to see white people destroy themselves

Thank goodness I lived through slavery.

Brainwashing young children, fucking disgusting.

Image saved.
But yeah, this is what wars, sacrifice and the pursuit of overall advancement has resulted in.
I have just finished reading the first chapters on Liberalism in Yockey's wonderful book.
What we are seeing on this very day, he predicted with great ease in 1948

they will live in Boongland ruled over by our Aboriginal overlords

Just wait until Sarah Hansen Young is Deputy PM next year

Money. White money more specifically.

Guess what OP? Niggers stink... Have a nice day.

it's because Australia is the greatest cuntry on earth

Attached: AussieSelfie.png (801x762, 797K)

>Using your own children as unwitting tools in your propaganda campaign

Those parents should be fucking ashamed of themselves. If they don't appreciate Australia why don't they go to some nigger majority country and see how they like it? I just can't understand the sentiment. Australia was nothing but a shithole before European migration, along with much of the rest of the world.

Exactly.
This shit needs to be reigned in. But its not happening

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
BRING BACK WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY
GAS THE ABOS
BBQ NOW

Attached: Australian-Flag-2.gif (531x377, 371K)

More women than men so I hear. I also hear that their women prefer white American cock.

look at this shit

Attached: 1548472651451s.jpg (109x125, 3K)

Unironically started by white poeple and not what most of us think except for a small minority of 1/2021329873rd abos.

Blame yourself you fucking retards, also get rid of the chinks, africans and browns you seem to love shipping in by the thousands, dont worry about us, you're selling OUR country off to china and the middle east so fat politicians can live the last 20 years of their lives in comfort.
Even spoke up for you pussies about the Africans you imported (wisely)
couriermail.com.au/news/national/a-message-to-african-gangs-from-arnhem-land/video/322aa777bb429662fd1cd54ed9283400?fbclid=IwAR0PlKTgk2UZo2aIEhWThxvkVbhrrREsTJF1UKDiy4f8_L8w-vz_MAOjelM

fuck off citycunts, you're as cancerous as these leftist retards hellbent on destroying OUR country
Happy Australia Day
Oh and by the way we hate fuckin chinks, niggers and arabs more than anyone else. take note

Attached: De105517 (1).jpg (1280x848, 122K)

Thats like saying american, european, asian women all prefer aussie cock because of how easy it is to get roots. Brits could get roots easy here too. Thots love an accent

We aint gassing anyone. We just need to sort this crap out. Get these ultra-liberal wankers to grow up a bit, get the indigenous people to understand that the past is the past - there's no changing that and their overall lot today is a LOT better than it was 200 years ago

ah fuck

Attached: 1548472651451.jpg (640x731, 370K)

I cant. Its a thumbnail

can't. It's fucking small

Thanks

Is anything beautiful that needs to be specifically called beautiful?
Does anyone bother to walk around at political rallies that say:
>Victoria Secret models are beautiful
>The Great Barrier Reef is beautiful
>The Grand Canyon is beautiful
>The Colosseum is beautiful
Only ugly things need retards carrying placards that say things aren't ugly

I thought it was worse last year, because the media was pushing the 'invasion day' narrative with everything they had, and were doing it several weeks before Australia Day - this year is pretty tame by comparison. Fact is, the majority of people don't want to change the date or the name of the day (80% according to one poll I saw recently), so I'm not terribly worried by a handful of self flagellating white people and a shrill minority of coons, gooks and pakis stamping their feet. Fuck 'em.

Attached: fite me cunt - the classic australian party game.jpg (750x757, 97K)

Jesus, they arrive here yesterday and they are already involved at this level?
This is insanity.

>saving the thumbnail
>obviously drunk already
BASED
0% GUILT
ONLY PRIDE

Attached: 1531140433131m.jpg (1024x614, 36K)

Nah man. It's one fucked up parents kid, although they should be removed from such a bad environment.

Kill them all

>Thots love an accent
Any accent?
How about streetshitting pajeets with a thick accent?

Just do like us Quebecker and larp as an abo while shitting on the brits

Good point.
One that will be forever lost though on the placard-holders.
I hope you are right. I hope this crap blows over soon.

soon

Attached: white8.jpg (294x300, 7K)

every child who goes through a public school gets brainwashed into this shit. This is the future mate, This country will deconstruct itself in a puff of marxist bullshit before i die.

well the one with the green head rag looks like a convert
yeah every time I drunk post Jow Forums X fucks with me because it enlarges the image

Fucking limey assholes dumped a bunch of prisoners there thinking that they would rot, now Australia is first world and Britain is third world hahahahaha.

>those fists

Attached: 1548467026282.jpg (681x715, 151K)

I know Aussie women like American sailors.

It's true. Australian girls really like mine, for some reason.

Okay, let's start by abolishing welfare for abos.

I thought sailors were all gay

>get the indigenous people to understand that the past is the past

Oh boy. I don't know how to break this to you, buddy..

Maybe it's the accent? Unless you are from the south, then you sound dumb hahahaha

yeah, it'l be a nightmare for butthurt autistosociopaths. No fuckwit in a baseball cap to shill for them.

Solidarity brothers. I lived in the thick of this nonsense for a year in Melbourne. Luckily I met up with some boys from the outer suburbs who loved to go around the council estates and bash the sudanese drug dealers.

Attached: 8980710-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 116K)

Well, the kids you should worry about.

I know, I know... :(

>We aint gassing anyone
SOON BROTHER.

Attached: 1548281273097m.jpg (662x1024, 64K)

Bullshit...women from all over the world love my southern accent, including your northern whores...they'll talk mad bad shit in front of friends and rub their pussies while telling me how hot I am.

You'd be surprised how many aussies and Brits love a southern accent

>Abolish Australia
Ask them where the white people are meant to go
If they say Europe, perfect, now we can rub it in all the pakis faces that they need to leave because this is our land

holy fuck even we're not that bad

circle jerk in the bush

Nah bro... During WWII, all of the faggots were dropped off in San Francisco, thus the reason that San Francisco is the "faggot capital" of the USA. Being a faggot in the US Military is something you don't discuss unless you want out, or make your own life a living hell.

>punishing abos for what white blue haired leftist boomer cunts, unemployed dreadlocked white university students, man hating fugly feminists and their families are doing
I think we should start by deporting all Chinks, niggers, arabs and any other fly in from a non euro country

>whites refine oil and use it to catapult themselves into the modern era
>abbos just huff it

Why not all of the above?

this image looks gay as fuck m8. I bet you all sucked each others dicks after this photo.

They don't huff oil
They need the white man to refine it into diesel or gasoline for them
>rama rama

Never. They never want to move to a majority black country. The real purpose is to destroy White countries.

Damn... Jow Forums is funny as fuck when you are shitface drunk hahahahaha

There's not a single western country that has this solved, my guy. It can't be done.

I endorse this. I might be what ends up happening eventually anyway.

The media will still push it for some years to come, but people really aren't biting, and probably won't. There are some things here that are off limits. ANZAC day and war heroes are other good examples.

>black pilled, fucking justed, etc.
Now this here is a guy that posts on Aus/pol/.
Funny thing about kids though, is that they aren't as stupid as adults make them out to be. They're more aware and apt at logical deduction than we give them credit for. Sure, some will be conditioned to go along with it, but many more will see it as an attack on their history and their way of life. Additionally, if their parents aren't complete deadshits, they'll be telling their kids that the whole invasion day tripe is simply bullshit. Everyone's an amateur historian these days, thanks to ancestory.com. Good luck covering all that up.

see above

Attached: australian girls in red wws.jpg (1600x1028, 137K)

Trust me, man. You'll want to finish what you started, or just make them stay in the outback.

Yeah but when they say blak they mean abos not nigs so it's not so bad

Not when ur shitface drunk every night for 5 years it’s not :(

I hope you're right about that. I mean, maybe you'll get a huge redpill dropped on the white population like we just did. Even the normies are all on the anti white shit.

I hope you are right mate. I am just so concerned that after the next election, things are going to be 10 times worse. If the Labour/Greens clusterfuck get a decent majority then everything is on the table.
With the ABC and other MSM behind them, they will be almost unstoppable.

abos are probably the most boring race of savages encountered in the new world.

Most interesting is probably a tie between Azetc and Mayan.

these threads are filled with chinks and honorary chinks(white private school bitches raised with chan)
gotta remind em EVERY thread they are not and never will be aussie

No joke. Homosexuality was considered a mental illness and the hospital for it was in San Francisco. This is why even today it is the homosexual capital of the US. Still a nice city, you don't see them too much.

And, Aussie bothers. It's like you are under a cultural war and they are digging up your foundation. Why? For whom?

>look at this shit!
kek

Attached: 1482561602060s.jpg (250x200, 8K)

>Didgeridoo sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=9g592I-p-dc

>trump cope cucks hidhing in auspol
fuck off, go and face the music

>abolish Australia
Can we ignore the change the date shit now? It's obvious from these signs that these people don't actually care what the date is, they just want to get rid of any form of nationalism whatsoever.

I figured as much. It's mostly non-whites on the board who aren't white, but enjoy acting like they are. Our spics do the same thing.

they have we're looking deer in their country

Attached: deer.jpg (1220x815, 144K)

Whatever are you on about you sad, silly little man.

lurk moar you fucking shitter

Not surprising really. Problem with immigration is that immigrants have no roots in a place. Australia means nothing to them. They couldnt care less if we go down the drain. I hate that there are people on Jow Forums who think Islam is a good idea. They do everything that wandering Jews do, except just dont even try to hide it.

Parents who teach their children such filth should be executed in front of the kids, who should be forced to watch so they can learn from their mistakes.

Watching the drum, right now on Abc 24 and there is this white cunt, saying he is a fucking abo.

She's right though, black IS beautiful

Attached: 8dd67088-d5d2-4934-87a4-9180401a2f62.jpg (498x459, 55K)

Sign o' the times.
Sadly.

Eat shit you whining little faggot, fuck off back to plebbit where they won't hurt your precious little fee fee's - you sound like a fucking pussy.

aboriginal anti-immigrant vigilante groups when?

Attached: aw hell.jpg (720x703, 25K)

Shorten, Plibersak and Hansen-Young will finish the job...

thepatientinvestor.com/index.php/2019/01/16/the-aussie-economy-is-quietly-falling-apart-macrobusiness/

>blacked pilled, fucking justed..
he’s got me there.

Jesus Christ, chin up guys! There's more and more people waking up to this every day. Even normies here and elsewhere in the west who likely would have called you a racist bigot for having criticisms about immigration, the types of immigrants, and the attack on national tradition are starting to air concerns about it. We're living in interesting times; they're going to be writing books about this period in years to come.

@ re: Election. We're several months away from that, so anything can happen. Sure, the major parties are both shit and deserve to be sent to the gallows, but regardless of who wins I think the result will be close like last time. IMO the minority parties will get a bigger share of the vote as this has been happening consistently for the last 20 years. People are fed up with Neo-liberalism.

Here, have some more Australia Day thots.

Attached: australia day - girls in bikinis.jpg (960x1200, 245K)