Why arent you a landlord yet?

you will have wagecucks paying off your mortgage and you can sit around and eat tendies if you want

Attached: images (1).jpg (294x171, 11K)

I'm not jewish

I would but 2 units are ~1.2 M in meh areas and 4 units are ~1.8M, go to 2+ in good areas and in bad areas are still over 800K. Kind of hard hitting that 30-40% down payment for a commercial mortgage

Attached: Its all so tiresome.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>buying at the top of a 30 year bubble

also considering most are running at 4-6% cap rates. buying something farther away in cheaper areas are extremely difficult to manage solo on tight margins.

Attached: 1536759734575.jpg (1000x1000, 189K)

Because I'm a comfy rent cuck with no lease that can pack up and move with no worries anytime

You shouldn't be paying over 45k a unit ever. What fucking state are you in? Commifornia?

Why?
Because I don't want to deal with niggers or destroyed property or both.

Attached: nog.png (1024x776, 332K)

I'm not a boomer. Hard to become a landlord when everything has already been bought up and sliced into tiny apartments.

For all the business illiterate fucks here I will tell you how to structure your deals so you can buy this shit with out worrying all the de minimis shit you think about in a deal. First, form a relationship with a banker who has knowledge of your industry (find out the banks lending parameters), have the owner take back as much paper as possible (The bank will consider owner financing as equity in a transaction. They don't give a fuck where the equity comes from as long as there is equity), submit all the pertinent paper work to the bank and do you dd, then get your financing and buy the property.

Lets do some math. You're buying a $10 million dollar property. You have the seller finance 40% of the transaction so your "purchase price" at closing is actually $6 million with $4 million over the next 10 years. So your bank financing is $6 million dollars and the cash flow of the deal is now weighed against the lower $6 million dollar purchase price with your bank loan of 5% over the next 30 years and the owner financing of $4 million that you have to pay back over 10 years. Keep in mind you can refinance during your loan period to pay off the owner sooner and get a different term on your financing.

Here's the best part. Now that your deal is looking so good to the bank (they typically like to see 1.1 - 1.3 dscr) you get a working capital loan of 20% of the purchase price ($6 million) the bank is ok with this because of your strong cash flow. So now you have an additional $1.2 million from the bank that you can pay a portion of to yourself as a BONUS NOT A DIVIDEND (say $200k at closing as an acquisition bonus). Then use the rest of the money on the business/what you bought.

- Sincerely someone who does LBO's

Attached: 1544229081549.gif (175x185, 1.87M)

Also, I have no clue why no one on Jow Forums knows this shit and when LBO's are talked about people shit all over the subject.

0 down? what?

What are you having trouble with?

Nice fairytale

You can also be thrown out at any time for no reason.

I don't have enough collateral yet but will probably be a petty land lord within 5-10 years.

Look into leveraged buyouts and private equity's model for buying companies. Also, since you don't believe me talk to a commercial banker in your town. Not an SBA one because the SBA has stricter lending guidelines and will not use owner financing as equity in a deal. Keep in mind you're financing against the financials of what you're buying. Not your personal income or anything else.

It's honestly too much work.

I'd rather just buy several houses in different places over my lifetime and travel between them as I see fit.

Rent taking is no way to get rich.

>implying I'm not

fpbp lol

Attached: laugh now.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

Read my post here and talk to a COMMERCIAL or BUSINESS banker. Also get yourself a board of advisers because the bank like to have strong/competent management teams to run/oversee the shit you buy. Also, try to retain the management of what you buy. The bank likes that shit.

>Buy rental property for 150k
>Rent it for 1.5k/month to random shithead(s), probably lucky to charge that much
>They fuck up your house irreparably in 2 years 80% of the time
>30k in repairs, 5k court costs, still paying off mortgage for 20 years
>New tenant gets a dog that destroys everything again and you can't evict because it's an "emotional support animal"

Being a landlord is horrible, imagine trying to sleep every night knowing some shithead is blasting rap music and playing beer pong in your retirement vehicle that you wont break even on for 20 years.

There is no such thing as a safe turn-key investment. The property market is hideously overvalued, you might as well deliver pizzas in a Ferrari.

>seller financing
stopped there. not a thing in major markets anymore.

OK, I have to ask, what is the guy next to "don't thread on me" is supposed to be?

not going to out myself but were at over 300K/unit for 6 family+ walkups

Attached: 1533300497038.gif (380x201, 236K)

>not just buying now cuz yolo

Attached: 1543750061151.png (742x1100, 273K)

Jews control the whole real estate thing, retard

Sort of my plan. I'm 31, just divorced. Just bought a small place on the water for cheap, I'm fixing it up. Rebt it out for summer vacations over the next few years, help pay off the mortgage, then enjoy it for the cost of property taxes

May play that game a few times through my thirties, keeping my day job.

I am a landlord and an employer and im NOT EVEN JEWISH.

Tell me about the divorce. I want to aquire more shekles and I can reach 1million by 30 possibly but my parents want me to have kids and shit

you have to be extremely careful where you buy unless you get section 8 backing, then you just factor in the constant repairs of retards breaking shit.

Attached: Astana Phoenix and Pyramid.jpg (1500x842, 425K)

Jow Forums was literally created so pajeets would stop spamming Jow Forums with their scams

They don’t know shit about business or investing

It's going to be a buyer's market in Japan for the next two generations.

do you hold anything over there?

Attached: 70 Pine Street Lobby.jpg (1000x667, 173K)

Well, it fucking sucked. She was cheating on me, we had a kid together and it turns out that the kid wasn't mine. I initiated divorce, got about $75k out of it, no alimony/support of any kind. So as a fucking white male, that's pretty much a win. Put 50k down on a $150k property, now in the process of renovating it.

As for advice, disregard thots and acquire shekels. By the time you're in your thirties and wealthy, you'll have your pick of twenty year olds to make babies with.

Only worth it if its apartments in a good area you can outsource management of.

Renting single family homes has too many downsides to list

>Renting single family homes has too many downsides to list

Like what?

Because as this user pointed out (), entering the market is not only difficult, but also retarded. You're far better off buying gold bullions. The inflation jew is gonna hit hard in less than a decade, so be prepared and save the worth of your worthless paper money.

awesome, good luck. don't let any contractors go totally unsupervised for too long if youre inexperienced.

Attached: Beerus.gif (600x338, 2.43M)

Oh no, I'm more than skilled enough to do the work myself. And the work keeps me busy now that I'm single. I have an electrician buddy to put in a new breaker box, I'll probably hire out someone to repaint and fix the siding, some odds and ends things. I'm good with plumbing, electrical, drywall, flooring

best of luck to u user, glad u doing well after the divorce - weaker men would have crumbled. Keep it up

this honestly is the best kind of work. not easy at all but fulfilling

Attached: Vegeta Thumbs Up.gif (360x312, 708K)

Maybe in the metro areas. In the rest of the country, its only a 4-6 year bubble. Just make sure your number work and the price you pay doesn't really matter. If you buy right, you aren't going to sell for 10-15 years anyway.

>rest of the country, its only a 4-6 year bubble
may the banks have mercy on your corpse

Do the work to save yourself some money at first, but doing the work yourself is going to slow down your growth once you start buying more properties. There's only so much you can do yourself. With holding costs, sometimes its cheaper to hire the work out than to do it yourself.

What part of the country are you in?

Already got 3. Eat shit wage cucks.

Alright show us how much is your bank account?

You obviously know fuck all about doing deals.

What kind of things should you look for for your first property?
What about residential vs commercial properties?

great way to get your anus imploded if 2008 happened again while you were exposed

but probably not that bad of advice outside of that