Say what you want about politicians but Democrats care exponentially more about the working class and those less...

Say what you want about politicians but Democrats care exponentially more about the working class and those less fortunate than 99% of Republicans.

Attached: 41A24877-EC46-4394-A74F-DC3240EE630B.jpg (640x640, 112K)

You're probably a pedophile.
You're definitely a Communist.
You're 100% a retard.

Die in a fire surrounded by your loved ones.

Would that be before or after telling the working class they are racist bigots who need to accept little girls and their mothers shitting next to 40 year old transexual fetishists?

Attached: neoliberalism.jpg (2048x1366, 768K)

She cares more for working class foreigners, not actual American's

How many Vets sleep on San Franciscos street everynight while Pelosi fights to keep bringing in illegals?

Attached: notimportantenoughforcomradepelosi.jpg (1000x667, 149K)

>Democrats
>Caring about the working class
Troll harder nigger

Pelosi and her ilk care hate Americans. They only care about illegal beaner border-jumping criminals.

Definitely not the case and you'll have a hard time coming up with examples that are tangible. Words are cheap.

What's it like to feel and never think?

I'm almost 155 years old. I've been around to see:

Reagan try to tell me ketchup is a vegetable.
Bush 41 tell me to read his lips.
Clinton be a sexual psychopath.
Bush 43 be Bush 43
Obama think his skin colour passed for political policy.

I thought I had a decent bullshit filter. But Trump caught me off guard. At least he wasn't a professional politician. The lowest of the low. I thought, ok maybe here's something different.

Nope. Just the same old bullshit. Fuck him. And fuck any of his grovelling apologists. You're the real NPCs

Attached: sheeple1.jpg (640x640, 149K)

Dems. The party of pedos.
You do realize, one of you SJW Antifa fucks are going to slip up. One day, probably sooner than later, you're going to really overstep your bounds. You are unbelievably lucky the truth about the MAGA kids came out when it did. We all know one of those kids were going to get hurt and that would have lit the fuse. You get it right? YOU are creating this monster. And when you do, you're going to be purged.

I mean, how could you not have a firm grasp on this? The quiet you're experiencing now is the mature patience of the white working class. We are watching you pollute society just waiting....
waiting...

And yet you still come here with your unrealistic expectations. You've watched too many movies and got too many trophies you didn't deserve. And all you need do is pick up a fucking history book and see how it's going to end for you but...you don't.
You are outclassed, outnumbered, and outgunned.
The Night of the Long Knives will be a fucking bedtime story by the time its over.

...waiting....

Keep poking the bear, we are waiting.

Government employees are neither working class nor less fortunate. They are your rulers, and you should hate them.

Attached: 84748199.jpg (480x380, 59K)

I have to agree

Attached: sex_distribution_of_immigrants_from_africa_s_asia_w_asia_2012-2016.png (2570x1469, 457K)

>Turns around and votes against a bill that would pay them

>we will always fight to destroy the nation, people, and Constitution you love and make you a minority in your own country surrounded by people who hate you and have no problem committing all kinds of crimes against you and your family

Attached: chum.jpg (625x626, 85K)

Such a Royal statement.

Attached: qRgKHuhArmRg6Jedh0oSC-Dz-htNiGTVucXVEeN5wW4.jpg (720x479, 58K)

If they cared so much why don't they just let trump build his wall? It is only 0.1% of the total budget.

How much is the working class and less fortunate worth to the Dems? Less than a steel fence.

At this point Dems only plans are to redistribute wealth, create more laws that only the rich can afford to get around, and divide us with identity politics. They literally despise common folks.

You fell for it, chump!