Thank you, God

Thank you, God.

Attached: BF57903C-D600-45F1-8CDA-F12CDE8C9488.jpg (856x959, 94K)

Did you not learn anything since last week? Leftards always spike the football too early.

lmfao prepare for disappointment

And Hillary is going to win the presidency too!

Your parents must be well used to it by now.

>the side of 9 month old abortions and pedophilia is thanking God
the abomination you're looking for is Molech

i love that twitter's OG god account that used to talk shit about religion and everyone backflipped after trump won and started talking politics even when he didnt during the whole election.after years confirming that LE EPIC ATHIESTS Xdddddd are just libtard cunts

WHERE'S THE WALL Jow Forums?! YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE A WALL!

WHERE'S THE FUCKING WALL?!

Attached: monkey_stare.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Trump for Prison 2020!
Gonna be fun to see the White Savior in an orange jumpsuit.

Thank you, God.

1. Neil M. Gorsuch
2. Brett M. Kavanaugh
3. Record jobs
4. No TPP
5. China crashing
6. No NAFTA
7. You BUTTHURT TO THE CORE

Every single day under Trump is a good day.

Attached: lol_youre_stupid.png (1534x720, 167K)

The right hates Trump now?

pretty much yes

he fucked up today, completely surrendered and capitulated to the Democrats regarding The Wall.

He made a limp-dick threat about taking action in 21 days if no deal is made, but he won't do anything. Impossible for him to start another government shutdown at this point or he'll be universally hated. And if he declares a National Emergency it'll be contested in the 9th circuit court and shut down instantly.

He has essentially lost the 2020 election as of this afternoon.

you can't contest a national emergency.

ur ganna eat these words

Attached: 1548424200268.png (600x600, 824K)

Why do you discord faggot trannies have to be so transparent?

Tomorrow will be great, I hope. Empty seat waiting to fill!

>when political discourse thinks it has a home on a native austrailian gas huffing imageboard
you all troll too well, I bet they even think russian bots are here reading their posts

>it'll be contested in the 9th circuit court
last case skipped 9th circuit and went straight to scotus

Attached: lol.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

the courts will challenge it and find it unconstitutional, any funds he tries to appropriate for the wall from other branches of government will be halted/frozen

point is Trump can't do anything, he's a shit leader and a con man

>impossible to start another shutdown
For 21 days

I cant find a single news story about roger stone getting arrested?

Why would any true Republican open the government back up im tired of paying these welfare leaches

Actually you're factually incorrect

>Emergency presidential powers are dramatic, and have ranged from suspending all laws regulating chemical and biological weapons, including the ban on human testing (50 U.S.C. § 1515, 1969); to suspending any Clean Air Act implementation plan or excess emissions penalty upon petition of a state governor (42 U.S.C. (f) § 7410 (f) 1977); to authorizing and constructing military construction projects (10 U.S.C. (a) § 2808 (a), 1982) using any existing defense appropriations for such military constructions ($10.4 billion in FY2018[16]); to drafting any retired Coast Guard officers (14 U.S.C. § 331, 1963) or enlisted members (14 U.S.C. § 359, 1949) into active duty.

>to authorizing and constructing military construction projects (10 U.S.C. (a) § 2808 (a), 1982) using any existing defense appropriations for such military constructions ($10.4 billion in FY2018[16])

How would it ever be construed as unconstitutional, when it is specifically an executive power?

Leaf, you need to read up on our national emergencies.

Thank you for your maple-scented wisdom now go away you worthless leaf.

No, just discord trannies pretending to be right wing.

>In the event of a declaration of war or the declaration by the President of a national emergency in accordance with the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) that requires use of the armed forces, the Secretary of Defense, without regard to any other provision of law, may undertake military construction projects, and may authorize the Secretaries of the military departments to undertake military construction projects, not otherwise authorized by law that are necessary to support such use of the armed forces. Such projects may be undertaken only within the total amount of funds that have been appropriated for military construction, including funds appropriated for family housing, that have not been obligated.

The same reason a judge ordered Trump to restart an unconstitutional Executive Order with DACA, talmudry.

ok smartasses if its such a simple solution that can't be stopped and Trump can just sign an EO, why did he not just DO THAT TODAY instead of looking like a bitch in front of the entire world?

Because you know I'm right that's why

I'll bet anyone here $1000 that in 21 days Trump doesn't do anything and has no real plan, there will be no national emergency and no further shutdown. It's over. You got played.

Well I guess it’s all over. Time to give up.

It's not an executive order, it bypasses all laws, and courts.

>But you dont get it guys he is making the Dems look bad.
>Now he can blame them for no wall.
>Get it? Get it? Trust the plan guys.
>He did his best. #Trump2020

Attached: untitled.png (519x528, 368K)

lmao what a lil faggot

Because regardless of if he can do it or not (he can), calling up the military and saying "Hey, do this thing even though congress doesn't want you to" is a dangerous move. He's within his rights to do it, and he should. But it sure as shit gives the democrats a lot of "He's literally turning into a dictator, he's Caesar, someone kill him and save the republic!"

It's a drastic move, and emergency powers are for emergencies. Better to exhaust all possible options, including using it as a threat to try and force the dems' hand, before going nuclear.

Just in case it bears repeating:

>the Secretary of Defense, without regard to any other provision of law, may undertake military construction projects
>without regard to any other provision of law
Emergency powers aren't a joke.

i know the moment Jow Forums fuck with the 1k fake reporters from buzzshit and that other rag outlet they would turn there attention, hate and anger on the rest of us...

Because doing it this way puts all the blame on the Dems. Pelosi said she'd talk after the government was opened, so Trump temporarily opened it. If she doesn't make a deal now, that makes her a liar. If she's a liar, Trump can tour this on the news and force another shutdown while blaming it on the liar AND force a wall to be built.

Why does the left oppose a border wall so much, other than Trump's support?

You can't tell me it's the cost, they don't give any shit about federal spending. Is it fear of it slowing down the flow of illegals into the country?

Operation Stand Your Ground /SYG/ started last night and is continuing over the weekend:

Attached: syg_irl_15_catholic_school_canada.jpg (466x570, 66K)

>Emergency presidential powers are dramatic, and have ranged from suspending all laws regulating chemical and biological weapons, including the ban on human testing
christ

>trump turns leftists religious
Lmao beautiful

Leftists on Discord trying to divide and conquer the site. If you think it's just a bunch of right wingers then you are wrong. It's an active fight against Jews, Leftists and Trans daily.

Because they want the voters. And if the illegals don't vote (although it's a safe bet at least some do), their kids will. Take a look at this picture. The left abandoned the actual people who think of themselves as americans. They're the party of the global mulatto underclass now.

Yeah, like I said, no joke. If there's an emergency, we can test anthrax on POWs. Not that we would...

Attached: 160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg (760x665, 140K)

>Pelosi said she'd talk after the government was opened

>If she doesn't make a deal now, that makes her a liar

you're conflating these two points - she said she'd talk, but never promised to make a deal. If she talks for the next 2 years she's technically still keeping her word.

The big problem is that Trump just doesn't have enough time. The longer the Democrats delay the negotiation, the worse it is for Trump, because if 2020 comes around and he doesn't have a HUGE CHUNK of new Wall to display, he has zero chance of winning reelection.

you're gonna have a bad time

>fuck guys lets do anything to distract from trump's giant failure
>how about posters?

Blacks only make up 13% of the US population.

Why the fuck are there so many of them? This is fucking over-representation. Fuck affirmative action bullshit.

>haha I make fun of people I know how to Jow Forums

They've got three weeks. I'd recommend making a deal. Trump's been saying "build a wall" every day for the past three years. Do you really, and I mean seriously, think about his personality and his ego, think he's going to pass up a chance to A) use presidential emergency powers, b) make nancy pelosi look like a spiteful obstinate moron who passed up a chance to negotiate in good faith, and c) deliver on his main and signature campaign promise in a style that will make his half his supporters cum in their pants on the spot?

Think about the man. If he has the military's support, he'll absolutely pull the trigger if you force him to.

It's DC, a lot of them live there.

Attached: sanders.jpg (628x545, 57K)

The wall is getting built and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: SarahTwitter.png (634x547, 49K)

>fuck I got proven wrong
Okay smartasses
Neck yourself, fucking Canuck prick

Everyone knows he sucks jewish dick.

Attached: TrumpJewishCabal.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

Are all leaves this retarded or do you just deserve the rake more than most?

Those are all factually incorrect

i hope you're right man, but i have my doubts. i guess we'll see in 3 weeks

also nice get

>Trump's been saying "build a wall" every day for the past three years
Cough cough BULSHIT cough cough

Attached: 1545457989617.jpg (1000x660, 185K)

>1

He will beat the bogus charges. Mark this post.

>2

Does a Nixon while smiling throughout the whole ordeal while libcucks half his age would be shitting their pants and offering to suck FBI dick to be released.

>3

For three weeks while Trump exposes the lies and deceit of the Democrats while their more moderate supporters lose faith.

>4

See above.

>5

Emergency powers.

>6

"OY VEY NOW EVEN RIGHT WINGERS ARE TURNING ON TRUMP FELLOW GO- I MEAN FELLOW WHITES!!!"

>7

Factually correct.

Attached: 1269828353102.jpg (293x217, 6K)

So how's building a wall a national emergency again?

No, but that's the new wishful thinking narrative that will be spammed for a day or two until they get tired of it.

>unconstitutional
>leaf pretends to understand the constitution
cute

ah yes. when you have nothing else to say, resort to ad hominem instead of arguing the facts

I do too, but there's no point in jumping ship until after the three weeks are up. He's getting the federal workers paid, which helps him. He's making his SOTU, which will get huge ratings thanks to the controversy and he can make a case about immigration, and it's fucking trump. The man enjoys power, and he wants a wall. If the military agrees, there's really not anything anyone can do to stop them.

The funny thing is if the dems don't come to the table and negotiate, and he does go with the nuclear option, he can spend twice as much money as he initially asked for and build whatever the fuck he wants. Concrete, steel, automatic machine gun turrets, or whatever the fuck else.

>666
Not bad.

Still, for a guy who supposedly staked his reputation on DEALS, he got hosed because he painted himself into a corner bigly. He's not a good negotiator, and he's been steadily removing anyone with any good sense from his administration. Most of this wall nonsense has been fed to him by Stephen Miller, a guy who has a ton of big, obnoxious opinions, but no idea how to get anything done. This is what happens when you surround yourself not with people who can help you do your job, but with people who won't upstage you by doing theirs. Trump comes off as unfocused, scared, and grasping at straws.

How much you wanna bet he caved today just because Stone got arrested and he's hoping to direct the news cycle away from that clusterfuck?

In 3 weeks, he's really going to declare a National Emergency over a thing he said was a National Emergency 3 weeks ago? Not only is that completely disingenuous, it's just bad policy, and it makes him look even more like the limp-dicked button-masher he is.

Everyone should retweet this to trump to make him mad lol

>Concrete, steel, automatic machine gun turrets, or whatever the fuck else.
HOpe it works Burger because after seen him cuck on every other fight I have to say blaming the Dems for everything is not cutting it anymore.

Lmao youll see

Because there are illegal aliens streaming across the border, which at any point in history would constitute an invasion and a violation of our national sovereignty.

Or because cartel wars have consumed most of northern mexico and it is one of the most violent places on earth bar none.

Or because fentanyl flows from mexico kill more americans every year than the entire two decades of the vietnam war.

Take your pick. It's not a hard case to make. You can say illegals have a right to be here, but according to our laws, they don't, and it is well within the commander in chief's purview to see that national borders are defended. I mean really, that's the point of the military. We're the only country in the world who's military spends more time on the other side of the planet than on our own border.

>after seen him cuck on every other fight
He definitely hasn't though

How is it not?

>He definitely hasn't though
If you say so.

I always said god had a good sense of humor.

Attached: Ralsei.jpg (189x267, 10K)

>He definitely hasn't though
North Korea says "hey."

>North Korea says "hey."
Yeah, it's pretty groundbreaking that he's made dialogue with the Norks. How is that cucking?

I will see what?
In what year exactly?
Why havent I seen it in the past 3 years though?
Will I see it in the Cushner presidency?
SHould I trust the plan?
Them Twits are fire though.

>Look at me I'm just a Mexican can I get a 6 month Visa pls
>w-what I'm not going to over stay in the USA
>thanks pendejo gringo
>hello there CIA I'm just a Mexican drug lord how can I get a ton of cocaine over to the USA
>don't worry amigo just finance the guys we want on top in some of those 3rd world countries south of Mexico and we will let you in
>thanks gringo
Oh men that southern wall will stop all of that shit for sure.

>twitter
> numbers list of bull shit
Keep copeing

I mean, I live here, and he's done fine so far. His moves on trade are great, lighthizer has been skinning the chinese alive, he's pulling troops out of the middle east, and not going harder in syria, he got tax cuts, the economy is doing well, manufacturing is expanding, and wages are even ticking upwards. Slowly, sure. But they've been stagnant since the 70s.

The wall was always going to be tough considering neither establishment party actually wants it. It was probably always gonna come down to a declaration of emergency.

He flew to singapore and had a conference. I wouldn't call that cucking. I'll let you in on a secret: the US doesn't care if NK has nukes. What we care about is that they don't get ICBMs that could strike the US, which is actually a lot harder than nukes. As long as they don't go past that particular threshold, we can live with it.

>Oh men that southern wall will stop all of that shit for sure.
It won't hurt. No solution is 100% effective, but it's better than nothing. And if it really wasn't going to be effective, you and nancy wouldn't be panicking so much at the thought of it. Not like dems are traditionally budget hawks.

Actually you're factually incorrect

>Emergency presidential powers are dramatic, and have ranged from suspending all laws regulating chemical and biological weapons, including the ban on human testing (50 U.S.C. § 1515, 1969); to suspending any Clean Air Act implementation plan or excess emissions penalty upon petition of a state governor (42 U.S.C. (f) § 7410 (f) 1977); t(10 U.S.C. (a) § 2808 (a), 1982) using any existing defense appropriations for such military constructions ($10.4 billion in FY2018[16]); to drafting any retired Coast Guard officers (14 U.S.C. § 331, 1963) or enlisted members (14 U.S.C. § 359, 1949) into active duty.

>to authorizing and constructing military construction projects (10 U.S.C. (a) § 2808 (a), 1982) using any existing defense appropriations for such military constructions ($10.4 billion in FY2018[16])

>To authorizing and constructing military construction projects
The absolute state of burger lawmakers

Not all, but it will stop a lot.

I love how you guys always throw in number 6, as if typing it over and over will somehow make it true.

It's like prayer to you. And you claim God's arden't real even as you do this.

Soon

Attached: 1546996730465.jpg (633x475, 97K)

But the right side is filled with pedophilia, from politicians to pastors and more. Hell even Trumps longtime friend is a pedophile, and didn't he endorse a sex offender as well?

We get the wall in three weeks.

>oy vey
>gotta resort to whataboutism to deflect
gas yourself shill

Attached: oven time.jpg (400x400, 45K)

I'd agree if he didn't come back grandstanding about how he'd achieved the greatest deal ever, which everyone said N. Korea reneg on just like all the others, and then they did exactly that. He fistpumped on the 5 yard-line, then got tackled, while Kim Jong Un got to go home and brag about how he hosed the US again.

Theres gonna be a wall one way or another. Ill build it myself

Welcome to international diplomacy. You go into a room, talk about some shit, and then go tell your people you got what you wanted even if you didn't. North Korea is never going to denuclearize willingly. They saw what happened to Gaddafi, you'd have to be fucking retarded to give up nuclear weapons if you have them. But as long as they don't build/test long range missiles, we're okay.

If you want them to denuclearize, you need to force them to, and that means war. And probably millions dead in Seoul and billions of dollars in damage. And that's just the price for South Korea, it's likely to be quite high for us as well, both in lives and in money.

It's not sexy or heroic, but a couple billion dollars every 10 years or so is a small price to pay to keep their hand off the button. It's not getting "hosed", it's simply the cost of doing business. Being the most powerful country in the world gets you enemies. Some of them you kill, some of them you pay off. It's just politics.

So you're going to come to the US to be an illegal alien and build a wall to keep out illegal aliens?

All of you faggots flooding this board neglect to acknowledge that we will literally kill you relatively soon, we can play politics for a few more years, or months, but at the end of the day we’re going to fucking kill you

I agree once the few white that survive see the inevitable they going up north.

Its really that easy to be an illegal alien so yes.

I'm almost 55 years old. I've been around to see:

Reagan try to tell me ketchup is a vegetable.
Bush 41 tell me to read his lips.
Clinton be a sexual psychopath.
Bush 43 be Bush 43
Obama think his skin colour passed for political policy.

I thought I had a decent bullshit filter. But Trump caught me off guard. At least he wasn't a professional politician. The lowest of the low. I thought, ok maybe here's something different.

Nope. Just the same old bullshit. Fuck him. And fuck any of his grovelling apologists. You're the real NPCs

Glowing

we seriously can't let him get the nuclear codes

This is seriously one of the best posts I've ever seen on Jow Forums.

it's a new shill pasta, I've seen it 4 times today. Sadly it doesn't have the same impact with an aussie flag as with an american one.

>the Secretary of Defense, without regard to any other provision of law, may undertake military construction projects

Military. The wall is a civilian waste of money, not a military one.

You are already dead

>55 on Jow Forums

Trump fought to for nail and he ended up losing. I wouldn't say he didn't forfill his tasks. He really tried and be completely honest I like how liberals keep saying trump didn't live up to his promise. Well the man tried to but he couldn't due to the fact of the liberals had overrun the entire government and the entirety of the wall funding at every turn.

so you're saying he fought his hardest but it just wasn't good enough?

guess you should have elected someone who was stronger and more capable. I thought Trump was a world-class businessman, negotiator, and deal maker; what happened? Looks like Nancy "Nancy" Pelosi is the one with bigger balls here.