What are your personal experiences with NatSoc?

I was NatSoc briefly in 09 and after adhering to it I just absolutely lost it. For no reason I started beating my gf while she was sitting on the couch watching tv. I grabbed her by the throat with my left hand and threw her on the ground and thats when I started punching her as hard as I could. I later found out that I broke her nose, fractured her jaw, knocked out a tooth and cracked another one, gave her a black eye, and several bruises all over her body. After about 1 1/2 minutes of beating her I stood up and came to my senses. I had blood on my knuckles from her nose and realized what I had done. She was on the ground sobbing and when I reached down to try to comfort her she recoiled and begged me to stop. I tried to explain to her that I had no idea why I did that but I just couldn't find the words to say. She looked me in the eyes with an expression I will never forget, pure fear. My heart was beating out of my chest and I started to panic. All I could do is say sorry over and over while trying to help her up but she jerked away from me every time i tried. She started screaming and crying hysterically I could barely make out what she was saying. She grabbed her cell phone and limped to her room where she locked the door and called 911. At that point I was still trying to process what happened and I just sat on the couch and zoned out until the police and an ambulance arrived 20 minutes later. The police officers who responded were really aggressive to me. They threw me on the ground and handcuffed me in a position that hurt both of my arms even though I was trying to cooperate with them. When they started asking questions I just stared at them and told them the truth, I had no idea why I snapped and beat her. I had never so much as yelled at her before that night. I got sentenced 6 years in prison but I only served 3. Didnt even think it was related to the NatSoc until after I got out.

Attached: swastik.jpg (1920x1080, 470K)

nice blogpost, now fuck off

Hail Hitler

Only boomers care about Nazis and what has happened 86 years ago

Attached: 1482443260477.jpg (385x375, 35K)

>shitthatneverhappened.jpg

>Im a nazi
>im an retarded impulsive wife beater
>im a real person
>its just how it is

Attached: giphy (1).gif (245x285, 915K)

look at this try hard commie lol

Spoken like a true untermensch. Didn't read past the first sentence.

Sounds like a psychotic break. If that story is real then I'd bet you were using psychoactive drug(s). Ideology alone won't make your brain malfunction like that.

>I was NatSoc briefly in 09 and after adhering to it I just absolutely lost it. For no reason I started beating my gf while she was sitting on the couch
KYS

Attached: 1547356048313.jpg (474x710, 46K)

I like some of their ideas, I'm unimpressed with the people who hold them. I wouldn't follow any of the current natsoc dorks into battle.

Oooooh we are so scared now. Nice shill thread gatekeeper. Got any more horror stories of when you were NatSoc?

Sounds like you have permanent brain damage from god knows what. If you are white you should commit seppuku it is the only way to regain your honor and make up for disgracing your people.

The model citizen NatSocs are invisible. They don't want attention and even if they did the media wouldn't give it to them.
Their hatred and desire for battle is not swiftly bred by definition.

>The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

You spelled nigger wrong, stupid nigger

You’re a retard who was never natsoc.

Whenever I see this picture I can't help but see the things there holding as giant Nazi cereal boxes.

would buy

I'm thinking this too

Oyyy veey, OP
I can smell the matzo from here

Attached: 1523338912218.jpg (608x402, 27K)

first of all, you cant be a natsoc if you are a burger, second you cant be a natsoc if you are a mutt, third you cant be a natsoc if you stay in your home 24/7 without doing shit, go back to anime bro