Be me

>be me
>fly to burgerland
>arrive at Newark International Airport
>people standing in resident queue are at least 50% niggers
>almost all of the rest are spics, pajeets or other creaturas
>barely 10% whites
>finally my turn after 2h of waiting
>immigration officer thinks he's hot shit even though he works at the fucking airport lol
Truly an amazing country so far, all the memes are true.

Attached: 1432105612115.jpg (595x819, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bytwerk.com/gpa/kladderadatsch.htm
nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/08/us/census-race-map.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Terminal B is nasty and gross. You should see JFK, it's worse.

Yeah welcome to the beating heart of the Imperium Goblinum

Come here OP.
Or literally go anywhere other than the cities.

Attached: maine.jpg (3618x2171, 510K)

I had the same experience in SFO, but there it’s mostly shit skinned asians

At one of the connecting subways stations from JFK, when I both arrived and departed, there was a group of like 20 black people standing at the gates who appeared to be "helping" people with their tickets and how to swipe on and off but were plainly trying to scam them in some way, and the stations staff didn't seem to care.

Yeah I had the same experience, But here they keep pushing the meme that America is white.
Is really funny.

>Newark
Yeah...thats not where white people land in planes dude

Newark Airport is horrible.
If you're taking mass transit to NYC, sorry.
Also NYC is a shithole now. Bill deblasio reversed all the nice things that happened.

Good luck user

There was also a group of around 10 orthodox jews on my flight lol.

I've been to newark. I felt more in danger there than I've felt being in shithole African countries. America is a fucked up place

Yeah, white people take taxis or have cars. Stay away from public transportation in the US unless you want to get raped or robbed.

I heard maine is the state with the least diversity, sounds good.
MA is good as well I heard.

>American whites are too poor to travel

really makes you think

Attached: Untitled.png (234x224, 123K)

Also, a lot of blacks I saw at the airport didn't seem to be american niggers, but niggers from congo or somewhere since they were all speaking gibberish.

The subway seemed pretty ok to be honest. Its not like its the 70s anymore where it was literally a lawless no go zone

The mass transit connection from JFK is a light rail that takes you to a railroad station (Jamaica). Do not get on the subway at Jamaica. Get on the railroad and take that to Penn Station, which is in the middle of Manhattan.

>MA
Shit tier commies desu

theyre still filthy AF. Took it once from the GWB and it reeked of stale piss

It's coming user. Fucking trying to warn people.
We get a ton of libs fleeing this shit and then turn around and want the same thing here.

I don't know much about MA. I don't much care for it.

Tell me where white people land in nyc

Google John Rocker and the 7 train

Attached: Untitled.png (192x237, 114K)

>all the memes are true

Of course they are

Teterboro Airport. Newark Terminal C is okay

Attached: rocker.jpg (3382x272, 141K)

Yes I think it was at Jamaica where all the black people were standing about offering their 'services'. They weren't being overly aggressive, but they were definitely not station staff and were plainly there to try rip people off, pickpocket them, steal their shit or something else.

granted I mostly caught the new Q line which mostly runs through rich areas and was pretty comfy.

>Newark
you're landing at nigger airport in Jew York City and are complaining that there are niggers there

The American niggers speak gibberish too.

Attached: Untitled.png (186x190, 89K)

so its basically like any other major western city then

Good thread, user.

Attached: 1492197462798.jpg (1024x745, 131K)

New York is like London. Totally gone and lost and repulsive. It's turbo western decline.

Brah try the 1, A, B, or C lines that go through most of manhattan. Filthy as shit. Although granted 7 is bad too 7 never had a garbage fire like the 1 did last year. Never gonna forget the time i saw the mother rat and her swarm over by Prince St. fucker was the size of a fat chihuahua

Newark airport is the shittiest airport in the world.
I was there last summer and had a terrible experience.
>couldn't get off my plane for an hour after it landed
>My next flight is leaving in 5 minutes
>need to get from C139 to B41
>running through the airport so I don't miss my flight
>sheboon "security" stops me to question me for running
>makes me go through security all over again
>get to B41 right as plane is departing
>get new ticket for a flight leaving in 15 minutes
>plane is at C139
Fuck that airport. Filled with coons and poos

Still better than LaGuardia. You have to leave security to go from B to C, that's why that happened.

I landed in Charles De gaul airport and literally not a single person working there was white. They were nice and helpful though.

I admire the various subhuman filth that seem to cluster in every city of more than 3 thousand in this fine country. They are bold and industrious the two indispensable qualities of an American.

>fly to an African country
>'oh my why are all the people here African?'

What are those supposed to be?

Attached: 130CCA4D-D36E-49F1-BBE8-B6394FF8C3C6.jpg (225x326, 47K)

Irish

Anglos

Italians or kikes

Beat me to it. They do look British though.

jews

What is your point, nigger????

>I’m so surprised I saw niggers in a niggered city

There weren't any Jews in the US when this picture was painted. They're Irish, the Mexicans of the 19th century.

>flies into international airport
>complains about international people

>wow
>amazing

>no friends
>bitches to online strangers

>wow
>amazing

retard thread

Also in southern France maybe half of young people are white. The other half are a mix of everything but mostly north African or black and they gave me the stink eye when I walked around. Openly hostile. I predict great things for that country.

Its become another "oh of course people were hostile. White people dont go THERE." Place.

Anne Frank and her brother?

Attached: 1534635095048.jpg (1024x1024, 296K)

When I was in Japan their behavior was impeccable. Not a white person in sight. I have no complaints. It's almost like some groups of people are retards and you can tell just by looking at them.

No you don't. I got on a shuttle to bring me to B, but the dumb nigger at the wheel was going so fucking slow. I got off a few stops early because I knew I could run faster than the shuttle.
If the dumb negress hasn't stopped me I could've made my flight.

>There weren't any Jews in the US when

there have always been Jews in the USA dumb fuck

Germany is going to be another russian tier country soon. This is so sad and pathetic.

Attached: 23.jpg (312x563, 47K)

>He waited for the lazy nigger bus instead of just walking or taking the train
Yes, a sizable population of 2,000

Attached: revolutionary jews.jpg (2302x263, 113K)

As someone who travels a lot, Altanta airport is actually pretty based.

Avoid LAX and SF like the plague though, especially if you're white. They are understaffed and shit breaks down all the time and they have shitty assortments of restaurants, some of which close early but at least they have fucking yoga rooms.

Detroit airport is actually like an oasis in a desert, it's clean and professional. Just stay inside the terminal.
DAS RITE

You wish. They are literally advancing too fast for there infrastructure to catch up.

I've always had good luck with San Francisco. Also several restaurants there have all day breakfast which is nice.

What airport is actually nice and staffed by white people?

>be me
>Dad admits that he hates em
>live in a 90% white area.
Cant imagine being subjagatated to living near niggers and spics like newyorkfags

Kansas City is pretty nice. Santa Ana California too, surprisingly.

Yeah and they were a visible minority.
The hook nosed dwarfs are probably depections of Jews.

That painting was likely 1890ish. At that point the flood of Irish immigrants was of paramount concern. I'd be willing to bet money they represent Irish user. Jews weren't really a thing here until during/after the second World War. Seriously.

Only non-Whites want to move to the US. For them it's a step up. For most White people around the world, moving to the US would be a step down.

Trump was realizing this when he made his "shithole" remarks about Haiti:
>"Why aren't we getting people from Norway anymore?"

Those kids are dressed like old times wealthy country Brits. Irish would have been in rags.

You are way off, Anonn.
It's from 1934 and it does depict Jews and niggers.
Irish people don't have that disgusting Semitic nose that Jews have.

bytwerk.com/gpa/kladderadatsch.htm

>Jews weren't really a thing here until during/after the second World War. Seriously.
You're an imbecile
Jewish migration from the Pale of Settlement was huge in the late 19th century and early 20th century.

95% of the country at the time was Anglo
I stand corrected.

Had the same experience at Dulles DC, must have seen more dindus and shitskins there than I’d ever seen in my entire life
56% meme is all too real

Washington DC is shitskin central. It was like being in London.

Is London as demographically fucked as people say it is?
Or is it just an exaggerations of reality?

Just visiting there I'd say it's 60% brown, 10% Polish, 30% confused English.

60%...
My God, Lol.

Its supposed to be majority white but not majority British white. Also eastern euros are leaving since Brexit.

Really depends on where you are. Posh neighbourhoods are majority white. Council estates are black
THen there's whole suburbs and satellite cities that are completely filled with inbred Pakistanis

I went to the Christmas market in Hyde Park a few years ago and I'm pretty sure I'm the only Christian that was there. Not counting all of the Eastern Europeans that were running all of the stalls.

What said. Really depressing the first time I went there. Still better than Paris or New York, but that isn't saying much. It's shocking how it got so bad so fast.

How's NYC? I'm thinking about accepting a job offer there.

Where in NYC would you be working and how much would you make?

Manhattan and around 250k w/o bonus. I'm wary of commutes and cosmopolitanism (ironic bc flag I know...).

Philadelphia International is the best city to enter the US from a foreign country.

You could get a fairly okay apartment for $3k/month. Be prepared for nonstop people around you all of the time. I hate Manhattan. If you want affordable housing in a nice neighborhood on that salary it's about a 90 minute commute each way.

Ethnocommunities bro. AirBnB dat sheit

wouldn’t know, never been but from what I understand it’s fairly diluted

>90 minute commute on a salary that allows for 10k/mo payments

>90 minutes
Yikes. How much would it take me to get to 5th avenue from Brooklyn? And is Brooklyn nigger infested?

What is the whitest neighborhood of NYC?

I make around $250k/year, it doesn't go as far as you think it does. If you want a house an hour from NYC that's worth living in you're going to pay $500k minimum. You could rent an apartment in the city for $3k/month. Don't forget the property taxes and state income taxes stacked on top of your federal income tax. If you want affordable look in PA. Regardless, it's stupid expensive to live around NYC and $250k/year isn't going to get you that far.

>What is the whitest neighborhood of NYC?
White or (((white)))?
And do you want to live next to hipsters or Greeks?

U jews reallynare vile creatures

No idea, to be honest. Pretty quick by cab, but I don't know how you want to do it. Here's a demographic map. Pro-tip, you can't afford to live on Manhattan.

Attached: green is good.png (1050x550, 1.3M)

And its beautiful

wha tthe FUCK is blue? spics?

>burger meme

Attached: image.jpg (474x474, 19K)

What percentage of that green around Central Park is (((white)))?

I think blue is niggers and orange are spics.

I just bought a 318K house on a 59k salary, not sure why its so difficult to get a 1M house on a 250K salary

They don’t.

You're right. Red is asian btw

Green is white. Just found the key.
nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/08/us/census-race-map.html
You're housepoor then. I have a $200k house and make $250ish a year. It's nice to go on vacation a couple of times a year.

Attached: key.jpg (253x282, 13K)