Ann Coulter on Bill Maher tonight

youtu.be/pzsq5Vlsz0Q

Attached: acbm.jpg (292x172, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/da1Wy4O2shc
youtube.com/watch?v=kn9YdML8PPw&t=25s
youtu.be/TOlt0nRd7zQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course she is. She needs a platform to attack Trump even though today was a win.

youtu.be/da1Wy4O2shc

Losing is a strategy - drumpfkins

>today was a win.

Attached: ###.jpg (460x430, 20K)

I keep hearing a persistent rumor that Ann fucks niggers. I doubt there's any truth to it, though. Ann wouldn't do that to us, would she, bros?

Cope

weird Trump is still your President lol

If you followed her on Twitter last weekend, you would wonder.

Why is this woman relevant? Who is an an Anne Coulter "fan"?

Someone who watched Trump get off the Trump Train and is still riding it.

I'm Jewish. I just live here for money. You're all dumb as shit and when your pet niggers take over I'll just go home with my $20k koi fish. Stupid goy. Shut your retard goy mouth and work off that debt. Cut dick

It hilarious that they are joking about hate fucking each other after the show

Sad that she is not pumped full of white sperm and shitting out high iq blonde babies.

Yeah, sorry it gets cut off before the end. Those two have been playing footsie since the 90s.

>today was a win
Care to explain?

q

Attached: 1526529587006.png (875x585, 131K)

i thought Daniels was Horse Faced

uhh it's pretty simple. Just trust the plan.

Attached: Q predicted this.jpg (640x472, 60K)

Im starting to think the ptg core is in israel and they have scripts and guidelines. This is getting beyond stupid.

JIDF / the_donald shilling, literally

Ann and Tucker are most based and redpilled mainstream personalities

why the fuck wait 3 weeks, why didn't he just declare an emergency today? the democrats will absolutely not allow anything with a wall in it to pass.

True. Maybe she had reproductive issues. My buddy’s cute Nordic wife couldn’t have kids

Ann Coulter is publically shaming Trump for failing at all his promises and MAGApedes aren't happy because they can't handle the truth.

Attached: trump big 2.jpg (800x533, 62K)

Womp womp. More words. Meaningless bullshit. Kushner is working round the clock for amnesty so he can get high fives in the Hamptons from Schumer and the NYT publisher

Dems lost:
>muh unpaid workers
>muh Blumpf wont give us time to negotiate
They are paid and there's time. Additionally there's no reason to not have the SOTU and when AOC and her band of merry minorities spill their spaghetti on live television it will be obvious thats this is an emergency.

Because he thinks we’re all retards with no attention span and this will all blow over

I think it's just a bunch of boomers and bots

Ann is farrrr more aligned with the base than the retarded boomer and his puppet master Jared Kushner.

Save this post and please spam it, this is pretty much as succinct as one can get on this issue.

BASED MAHER

This.

This board is getting weird. A lot of Trump fans are going around saying today was somehow good, which is completely baffling to me. He’s making no new fans and is doing some pretty dumb things. There’s a lot of things that seemed random that he has done in the past but paid off but there is no net gain here.

What the fuck Donald.

>today was a win.

Attached: 1459636501183.png (770x527, 875K)

>wont allow anything with a wall in it to pass

the wall they've said they need for 30 years, the wall the appropriated 40billion dollars for and completely mismanaged.

theyre so morally grounded. god its a wonder why everyone doesnt vote democrat.

>why wait?
Why not? If it a last resort then it need to be used last, not when your opposition can scream "you never gave us a chance"

She's a made woman, do you really think someone like that could get famous and stay famous without (((help)))

I'm just saying it makes no sense and feels like pointless posturing to appease people who desperately want to see 4d chess somewhere.

The Democrats are praying he invokes a national emergency because then they can sign a regular govt funding bill and just wait for the emergency to inevitably get struck down in the courts.

>trump takes gov hostage over his demands
>implying the dems need to negotiate
How fucking dumb are you guys?

>something something SOTU
KEK

Intergalactic chess fren
>optics
She does this to magnify The God Emperor's unification efforts

That sums up the average voter in a nutshell. From both sides.

Chance for what? This isn't a fucking negotiation. Trump shutdown the gov over his dumb demands, all the dems have to do is keep saying no. The dems just wanted to keep the gov open. They didn't make any fucking demands.

>Trump shutdown the government
Um... sweetie, that's not how government works. Congress couldn't pass a funding bill that would get enough support to override a potential veto, so the government shutdown. Trump didn't shutdown the government.

Coulter is right again. It's been two fucking years. No more excuses. Build the fucking wall. And deport Princess Javanka.

Attached: coulter versus jew kushner.jpg (750x602, 164K)

Yes, she's in favor of the original policies that everyone liked Trump for, the ones that everyone wants. This whole thing where people make a politician into a rock star and just worship them mindlessly is the absolute worst type of politics

Here's the modus operandi
>Trump does something bad
>Actually it's not bad it's 4d chess
>you're all shills!!!!!!!

Attached: TRUMP CONMAN2.jpg (1248x2316, 543K)

This
In three weeks dems and repbs will pass whatever to keep the gov open. It won't have any money for DURR WALL. Trump won't even mention it.

Remember
>I'll release my tax returns
Followed a month later by
>tax returns? nah, I won't release
It will be the same dumb shit. And you trumptards will gobble that shit up. Hell, in 2 months you're gonna say a "wall" was never Trumps idea and call it all a psy-op or whatever pathetic excuse you make.

Attached: NBC-the-more-you-know-300x197.jpg (300x197, 15K)

My prediction is that in a couple of weeks Trump will say he never meant we should build an actual wall.

He's been consistent in his demand for a wall. It was a central campaign theme. There's no way he can back down. The final bill will probably have 2.5b for the wall and another 2.5b for "border security."

>congress didn't meet Trumps demands
>Trump alone who controls the veto
Cool hostage situation Trump had there

Attached: 1274656238594.jpg (450x373, 126K)

>He's been consistent
Yeah, because Hillary is in jail, Obamacare is gone, and Mexico paid for the Wal... O'wait

Attached: 1267737760735555.png (644x520, 385K)

kek

Attached: magapedes.png (407x90, 7K)

I hope she shits all over Trump.

Either that or he'll happily not build the wall but just use it as political theater.
Honestly that's what I believe this shutdown was too, because the wall in total costs 30-50bil, but the shutdown was just about 5billion in funding? How's that make sense? The wall wouldn't be built even if Trump had 'won' this 100%

I think it's suspicious that two years were wasted with nothing happening, and then all of a sudden Trump and McConnel are so desperate about it. I think it seems like they're using the concept of 'wall funding' as political theatrics to pander to the base rather than ever intending to get it done.

Bitches agree 2 to 1. Semite faggots BTFO

Attached: 1485245032043.png (522x558, 871K)

I can't tell if it's a SJW or a MAGApede.

That's how a veto works. The spending bill didn't meet Trump's requirements, so he announced he would veto the bill if Congress passed it. They don't have enough votes to override the veto and they couldn't pass a bill that met Trump's demands, so the government shutdown.

>hostage scenario
This is only a problem because Congress has been running on continuing resolutions since 2006, instead of passing actual budgets.

He's been consistent on the wall. Removing the individual mandate will eventually gut Obamacare. Republicans refused to institute the 10% remittance tax that would have Mexican expats pay for the wall.

Attached: syj.jpg (369x136, 10K)

I'm really wierdly convinced that both her and tucker listen to strike & mike, is that too far fetched?

Saddam killed members of his own family that were traitors to Iraq.

I respect the hell out of that.

That is pretty much the central theme of cowboy Westerns.

Sheriff was friends/relations with guys that are now kinda bad guys, but upstanding Sheriff puts Rule of Law first.

oh Bill Mitchell.. everything is a win for you

The estimates for a wall across the entire border are 20-30 billion, but $5.7b would have been enough to build the wall in the higher risk areas and reinforce existing barriers.

Honestly, I'd rather he ignore the wall and put his political capital into more deportations and laws that make immigrants self-deport. Perhaps a reduction of legal immigration back to the 500,000 per year that it was at in 1992.

I'm a hardcore plan truster. Trump won big-time today and I'm laughing at the libs for their premature celebration.

Trump completely surrendered to Pelosi. Trump isn't protecting his own people from the scum Mueller. Will he at least arrest democrats for sending death threats to children? Can Trump at least enforce the law and do that?

If Trump was legit he'd have made his moves first thing after taking office.

Trump is a fake and a Jewish agent.

Do I detect a note of antisemitism?

Attached: 1520239679308.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>Trump completely surrendered to Pelosi. Trump isn't protecting his own people from the scum Mueller. Will he at least arrest democrats for sending death threats to children? Can Trump at least enforce the law and do that?

Trump was hired by Jews to completely demoralize White America.

when do you think sessions will be activated? He must have about 1000 sealed indictments already

>a note

No. It's an entire symphony.

that ship hasn't sailed, that ship sank with loss of all hands.

Attached: 1548478537036.png (1688x1446, 1.72M)

>Republican will win the House

>t. Bill Mitchell

@3:15
Ann
>If you say walls don't work tell it to Netanyahu
(((Bill)))
>But that's a different thing

Attached: 1546082282834.gif (316x400, 308K)

Damn ann is kinda qt

Tucker, yes. Ann coalburner, not really. Although I'm glad there are major figures on the right willing to put a lot of pressure on Donald. Drumpf, unfortunately, is the type of guy that needs to be kept in line with his base .

Is there any reason why Trump can't order the military to build the wall?
I've seen Coulter say he should do this, seen others mention it.

He could probably use the Army Corps of Engineers to do it. The problem is that if Trump tries to do something like that, a handful of jewish organizations will immediately find some judge in San Francisco to issue an injunction against it.

>judge in San Francisco

The military does not take orders from judges.

slimy kikes
diversity for thee, but not for me

Well, former Israel Intelligence Officers are known for their honest testimony.

I think he means 9th Circuit Courts they would have jurisdiction in CA and AZ.
Also, Sorors and jew crew would send thousands of protesters like they did with the Dakota Pipeline.

it's funny how oven dodgers think we're just going to roll over and die
they will reap what they have sown

I think its so he can make the SOTU address to make his appeal to America. I reserve my opinion on his decision until after that. In some ways it makes sense, it'd be easy for the media to distort him as a tyrant after the national emergency is declared and he's gunning to win 2020. Also he'd lose the optics war if air travel were disturbed for super bowl weekend.

If he cucks on the wall after the 3 weeks though I won't vote for him, so he better have the balls to back himself up.

Attached: big doinks in amish.jpg (528x528, 24K)

Worth trying. At least if he'd done that already he could say he's tried his best to do what he can.

Itd be tied up in legal challenges he'd probably lose both on the fact that its not a legitimate national security issue and eminent domain.

He'll use the threat of such a declaration to get a better deal on the 15th. If a deal doesn't get made on the 15th, he'll probably actually exercise it.

>its not a legitimate national security issue
Seriously questionable if they said that..

A bunch of nonesense in Syria gets the military on the move but millions of illegals voting and drugs and crime pouring in doesn't?

>jurisdiction

They only have jack and shit when it comes to the military at the border. That's why it can only be the military. Only they can build the wall. Only they can deport illegals without those so called "trials". The military only answers to Trump.

>thousands of protesters

Pantifa versus the military. Good. No mercy.

wheres the rest of the video

>the military only answers to Trump
Federal courts would still have jurisdiction over a case challenging the legality of using the military to build the wall, particularly when Congress hasn't appropriated money for such a project.

Illegal immigration has gone down significantly over the past decades. Its about as equally low now as it was when he took office, yet in two years he never felt the need to declare it a national emergency until now. That's literally the opposite of an emergency, by reasonable standards and by his own standards.

How the fuck is that gonna look in court? And thats without eminent domain disputes.

youtu.be/TOlt0nRd7zQ

The whole show, with a bit of the start of Tucker Carlson.

youtu.be/TOlt0nRd7zQ

Audiences cheering during political debates is the gayest thing in the world.

Delusion level: /ptg/ achieved

taking politics at face value was last mistake, back to elementary school with you.

>The Democrats are praying he invokes a national emergency because then they can sign a regular govt funding bill and just wait for the emergency to inevitably get struck down in the courts.
This.
And that's not even counting how the litigation and committee hearings in the House will drag this one for at least 2 years.

I never liked this bitch she always gave me weird vibes. Now I just have more of a reason to dislike her.

>today was a win.

Attached: 1310253028097.jpg (313x286, 17K)

>and just wait for the emergency to inevitably get struck down in the courts.

I hope this happens actually, at a minimum it will set a precedent going forward and we'll be able to use it to limit the powers of future presidents. At it's 4D chess level it will be the impetus to dismantle the 9th circus for blatant over reach.

>trump takes gov hostage over his demands
Not how government works.

>weeks though I won't vote for him
as if that matters. I thought even retarded retards knew at this point the presidency was a puppet show. they serve their 8 years static now, it cuts the costs and bureaucracy of shuffling the deck and tuning everyone's roles.
If you failed to notice the information blackout we've been fed, it means there's serious shit brewing and they need the sheeple distracted so they can find a way to clean it up before you notice.
What became of Japan's typhoon? What's the state of S. African farmers? even domestic, statistics on the Hawaiian eruption, or those wildfires. It's all a Call of Duty team deathmatch 7 minutes of distraction, over and over.
When the debates for Office were being held, not much of anything was said from any side.

I think the nation's bankruptcy is being called in, and they are desperately clinging to the idea they can get men back to work asap and by any means, lest they be unprepared for basic organization for war: environment second to industry, "revamp manufacturing", "get people off their drugs", even if we have to legalize them in part and produce them domestically, sever their inflated value, walls work both ways keeping citizens in.
Once they have us penned in, we work to pay off the debt making marginal progress blind to living conditions in a potentially blossoming second world lest we begin to notice quality of life is a shadow of it's former empire.
But hey, if you thought your vote counts, why'd you cast it on this dude right?

>Kushner is working round the clock for amnesty so he can get high fives in the Hamptons from Schumer and the NYT publisher
To the Zionist masters the Trump presidency is simply a launch vehicle to make Kushner the first Israeli US President in 2024.

And since the Zionists will run their new messiah as a Democrat, your observation is entirely correct.