Stabbed 30-40 times??

I need answers pol. What happened?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6633263/Virginia-college-student-Luisa-Cutting-charged-murder-best-friend-Alexa-Cannon.html

Attached: 30-40times.jpg (634x471, 27K)

Attached: b5e.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Appropriate surname

>Luisa Cutting, 21, was arrested on Thursday morning in Radford, Virginia
>Luisa Cutting
is this real life?

Nah nothing is coincidence this is some sort of psy op

wtf

Attached: 1532543380098.png (668x773, 278K)

Radford U is where middle class kids go to college when every real college won't accept them.

At least that was the case 20 years ago. Even the professors had that dim-witted look in their eye.

there's nothing unusual about a girl posting dumb shit on social media retard

>there's nothing unusual about a girl posting dumb shit on social media retard
This post makes me even more suspicious and curious about this whole situation

> President of the Latina Student Association
Confirmed deranged Aztec

Anons did you have a strange dream that night. I did. And I knew it was specifically prophetic. I was having a bbq with my friends in my back yard and a rattle snake passed. I said watch out let it pass it’s not rattling it’s chill. Next thing I know there’s hundreds rattlesnakes and none of my friends see them as a danger. Pick up a shovel and become the snake killer and I’m hacking snakes left and right, chopping their head off and watching them squirm. One of my friends picks up and snake and says, “it’s only a rattle snake” As it lunges for his face. In that very instance I smack it away with a stick. As it’s flying over my neighbors wall I become enraged that they don’t see the danger. The I woke up.

Attached: 2A5ADE8A-746B-42DD-B3F2-BE9343695EE1.jpg (794x772, 37K)

Fuckin dykes. Lesbianism like any other mental disorder come in multiples

Bitches gonna bitch

NIgs gonna nig

I kid you not

best friends dont stab each 30 times.

Attached: richard-martinez-sb-580.jpg (580x386, 61K)

>Social media posts gushed of their love but also contained dark hints

ohho this is gettin' JUICY

Attached: my very competative son.jpg (800x430, 65K)

Hello young male who has not spent more than a few moments with any real female not his mother.
How are you today?

figures the murderer is an mentally unstable jew. never befriend a jew.

>Both girls were extremely active on social media, leaving an ample record

you can say that again. oh la la. too bad her she was stabbed 30-40 times

Attached: ample records.png (785x737, 488K)

Good one.

Attached: 1536951646894.gif (400x276, 559K)

Same as it was 20 years ago.

Fugutive glimpses of strange cyclopean landscapes, monolithoc cities older than Tyre or garden-girdled Babylon, reaching back into millennia of malign alien darkness. Yes, the lord of sleep is stirring in his house at R'lyeh, and soon when the stars come right, he will awaken.

she probably has bpd, psychosis, or a brain tumor

What’s wrong with waking up. We do it everyday.

Why is Britainstan media so obsessed with America? The degenerate "royal family" doesn't provide enough grist for their yellow rags?

Pretty much a media war down here to see who can post the most information about it the fastest

Still that way.

apparently a sizeable number of online readers of Daily Mail are Americans. But it's still the most bought paper in the UK.

It's gotten worse since then.

this, dont Jow Forumsacks know that Latinas literally obsess over knives and serial murderer entertainment? she also looks part jewish. rare blue eyed people need to be careful about who they friend these days, she shouldve ran a test to make sure she was whiter than that, baka.

Is that based Lovecraft?

>What happened?
Probably psychoactive medication. A certain percentage of folks will become suicidal/homicidal.

Because again some geek thought he was to good to take out the nerdy girl and she went cock crazy

Attached: twoforone.jpg (622x345, 63K)

I bet white men were behind this.

well i'm doing my part to see that it does not happen all i date is nerdy girls who look like her with glasses

two snakes a red belly and some other green one under a table in my lounge room they werent moving. i thought to get the cat and let it take care of them, when that thought happened two tarantulas fell and the cat went for it instead. snakes didnt move.

Life isn't a hollywood movie where someone is stabbed and they instantly die, this freaks murderers out, so they repeatedly stab the victim before they do hit a vital organ or the victim goes into shock from blood loss.

Weed makes you crazy and gay, more proof.

always to do with the exact, suspicious vibe of pic related

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 9K)