Was Stone’s arrest part of the plan?

So Roger Stone goes on Tucker 2 days ago, and today he wakes up to fbi swat. He’s on Tucker again tonight and seems as confident as ever. “I won’t bear false witness against the President.” Is stone another actor on the stage?

I really want to believe this. Especially because Stone is a great actor and didn’t seem phased by today’s arrest. I know it’s just wishful thinking. But it’s almost like all these arrests. Manafort, Stone, papa, Cohen etc are just setting the stage for the grand finale. It was to prepare the public and give the optics of plausible deniability.The pardoning power is on our side.

The democrats and republiniggers have not been acting rationally these past two years. Remember Vegas? Remember the truck on the train? Parkland? They haven’t been reckless and scared for nothing.

Why have we heard absolutely nothing about the Podesta? FUCKING IMRAN AWAN.

What the fuck is really going on goys?

Attached: D8AB7070-C322-4F6D-A47B-770B4BD27421.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

>What the fuck is really going on goys?
>goys
Well Shlomo if you didn't already know that Jow Forums is always right then now you know. Jow Forums is always right and Mueller is going to expose Israel and drain the swamp. Trump promised to appoint a special prosecutor and Mueller is that man.

Nigger. I’m fucking confused. I’m not a goddamn kike. I’m just trying to spark some serious conversation.

You're an Israeli and Mueller is gonna expose Israel.

So are you in agreeable that Mueller is /ourguy/? That today’s little show was another optics move to make Mueller look non-bias basically?

Attached: 1532484770962.png (1026x1070, 562K)

You dimwitted fuck. I hope that happens! I’m just trying to work out how it happens.

Everything is 4D chess. I'm not just talking about Mueller, but everything. Trump owns the media, he's got the Democrats in his pockets and he's promised to push huge corporate tax cuts for republicans. The caravan? A secret CIA op ordered by Trump started it. It's all connected you just have to see the connrctions ok.

Has anybody ever been arrested and been giving a press conference 2 hours later? Police just aren't that efficient. This smells like made for TV.

Yes
The fact that Jow Forums can't figure this out (except you OP, you based) is extremely worrying.

No, Roger is just not a fucking faggot, unlike Trump who is letting himself be walked over like a cuck.

I unironicly was thinking the same. This is all so lopsided it’s bordering on silly and Hollywood type unrealistic in its plot.

And yet the shit libs can't help but lap it up
>Yum yum eat my doodoo I dropped on cnn

He's been saying his arrest was imminent since last week

They streamed the arrest live. Like fucking "live PD". It was aimed at making people think he was guilty and for people to be more comfortable with unreasonable middle of the night house arrests.

I noticed this right off the bat.

Lots of digits in this thread. So you’re of the mind that Mueller is trying to fuck Trump and normalize police state?

yeah pretty much sums that up.

Bump

what if in all their communications, trump and his people, they actually all talk about how the US has been taken over by a secret elite group of people and they have to help get america back for the people.
the stone indictments talk about stone saying, 'save the plan' or something like that. so the feds get and end up releasing all these documents with trump and friends talking about a shadow government ruling america and stuff like that. the feds could end up exposing the real conspiracy while trying to create a fake one(russia). i'm tired so not explaining it well but hopefully you get what i'm saying.
>feds release trump communications
>all trump communications are about a secret cabal running america and all the corruption

Attached: BN.gif (245x190, 1.02M)

Stone is in Jow Forums's gud graces.
today he totally redeemed himself from past gaffes.

stay basted, Stone.
Jow Forums has your back

curious

why did Stone want Kredico to testify to congress that he was the contact to Wiki (not Mossad Corsi)
how did Stone's attempt to make Jow Forums his personal army against Corsi work out

Attached: boomer.jpg (300x308, 13K)

KRIS IS A NIGGER

It’s all so fucking gay.

have they discussed seth rich in detail?
or do they pretend seth rich is russia meddling in the election to pit the 2 white countries against eachother, while feinstein is up to her schnoz in russian spies,
blah blah
you get the picture.

this whole thing is a theater

>what’s really going on?

We’re getting played, just like the left. Notice both sides think the day of reckoning for the other side is always just around the corner, and every time “good news” happens, for either side, it ends up blowing up in their face within 48 hours, Wyle E Coyote stye. Who’s playing us? The Russians? The Jews? The Muslims perhaps?

Let me help you out here.
Trump was elected by white nationalists but as soon as he got elected they all started going under the bus, starting with Bannon and followed by anybody else who gave a fuck about america.
Trump is now surrounded by jews who are looting your country, but none of them will ever go to jail, because your two party democracy is corrupt as fuck, and trump and everybody else needs those banker shekels.
Your options are either shut the fuck up or rage impotently.
Welcome to Jewmerica.