youtube.com/watch?v=r3vJCIuwatw

Attached: thugs1.jpg (746x477, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQl6HVMPkck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't fix nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=PQl6HVMPkck

i would love to do this to them

Attached: sdgvsdgdfd.jpg (1486x990, 152K)

Attached: problem solver.jpg (1280x720, 399K)

chicago alderman

Attached: Star Wars Guy Taking Out the Trash.webm (768x436, 1.02M)

Attached: Horror Movie.webm (640x360, 1.34M)

Attached: 1537404534180.webm (700x394, 2.88M)

Only genocide can cure niggers.

I know they lack self awareness, but surely someone in their group realizes that all of their music videos are exactly the same. Can't they make one that isn't just people pointing guns in the ghetto? If you mute the music it's even dumber looking, as they make the same motions and gestures over and over while pointing weapons.

It's fixing itself.

the only way to beat them is to form white gangs that go and kill them. i think incels would be good for this. because incels and robots they have nothing else to live for.
lol. they seem to be easy to kill but maybe one of them in their group would have some kind of self awareness to be able to aim at you. but i think i can take them all out. i need a machine gun.
yea their music video are very bad and edited to look cool if you see any behind the scenes or not editing music videos it is very cringe.

you are right. i think they are becoming more smarter over the years and soon they will stop acting this way. its taking many years to sink into their heads living this way will not work.

Some pipebombs and drum mags should do.

It will be fixed by spics when they become the majority in USA. Niggers can't even imagine what they're going to fuck with.

Maybe some body armor. A ballistic mask. You could probably conquer ghettos just by rolling in like this.

Attached: FE90FE4F-EA15-4046-BEF4-1CA2957B22CF.jpg (486x326, 100K)

Don't take away their abortions for one thing.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Just stand on the corners like a specter.

imagine how scared they would be. lol
it would be great to see how they really cant fight. its all just an act cause they fight each other.
then people would be feeling sad for them because they are all getting killed but i wouldn't.

It was whites that took them out of Africa. Now the rest of the world has to pay for it.

you are right.
not asians though
asian countries don't have any blacks really.
asian people are the master race.
asians wouldnt put up with this nigger stuff.
why do white people ?
this white guilt thing needs to stop.

if you can't figure out a solution, there is always a final one

yeah there is but youre all pussies so why even ask lol