National Parks cover-up - legislation needed

1600+ people have gone missing in our national parks, and the cause of death in the past few years. The cases are all very similar. Someone goes missing, they send in search parties, and eventually the National Guard gets involved. They eventually give up the search and then 2 weeks later the body ends up in a place that seems impossible because the National Guard searched there 50 times during their operation. There's no explanation for any of this.

As it turns out, people are going missing in our national parks and the circumstances behind it are incredibly strange.

Some suggest that it's a paranormal /x/-tier situation, and they call it the 411 Missing Persons situation because of the book written by Paulides.

However, I was reading up on the subject and my conclusion was that regardless of what is causing this, whether it's fucking ayy lmaos or ghosts or who gives a shit. There is really a huge lack of a decent database for missing persons.

So why do National Parks not keep a database on who has gone missing in their parks? It's possibly because they are afraid that if they listed who has gone missing in the parks, then tourism money would take a nose dive. This is an interesting political situation, and it means that legislation should be introduced to deal with it.

Also, it's not just National Parks. There aren't really any databases for missing persons in the first place. There are a few with outdated information that never get updated, but other than that there's nothing.

Attached: missing-from-parks-map.jpg (1024x682, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geojson.io/#id=gist:HTGMaps/08b1b725d8aec7c1e86eb9cae412ffd4&map=4/41.54/-110.35
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
reddit.com/r/Missing411/comments/3xvgxn/the_faerie_theory/
youtu.be/GpLXD5xV_WQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>and the cause of death in the past few years

Typo, I meant to say that the cause of death is never determined in these cases.

I unironically believe in Bigfoot. I feel like this could be a part of it. They cover up the deaths because if people find out about a giant hairy dude who lives in the woods, industry from logging to ecotourism will have issues

Well I don't believe in bigfoot, but since the Govt refuses to properly document the Missing Persons cases, and even seems to get squeamish when people ask them for information, people are gonna come to the natural conclusion that they're hiding something.

The easy solution is to start documenting this through a legislated database. Because if people are going missing and dying innawoods and we don't know what's killing them, that's a weird situation.

Early warning, fuck off Frank.

Because we live in a Federal system with divided powers, not a in a Centralized Government. Please stop trying to turn us into one state ruled by DC.

Well in the case of Missing Persons, it would make sense to keep an organized database in that case at least. I don't think it takes away any individual states power to enter a missing persons name and picture into a database. It can't hurt.

Sure is missing 411 in here

Well I did directly mention it.

A national park just flew over my house.

Bigfoot is a multidimensional metaphysical being.

Can confirm.
Live by Yosemite National Park.
Half Dome just knocked over my fucking yard flamingos.

go to bed david

As someone who worked in national park, lives near 3 of them and goes to them all the time you are full of shit.
The National Guard never gets called to search for missing people in national parks.
Oh, I was in the NG once too.

I know what's causing this but you anons will never believe it

>It's possibly because they are afraid that if they listed who has gone missing in the parks, then tourism money would take a nose dive.

And yet every time someone goes missing in the national park its a local news story for days. And then again when the body is found the following spring when the snow melts.

Alright shoot

Sounds cool, you got any innawoods stories? Never dealt with any Missing Persons cases?

Hundreds of square miles of natural wilderness that people with little to no survival experience flock to. There’s nothing weird about this. Sometimes people just get lost. We don’t need more nanny state.

I usually assume that if the Gov isn't telling you something
they are probably responsible....
or it's pot growers kidnapping and raping people that wander into their patches
then dumping the bodies when they're through with them

What a story mark
Isn't that a x topic?

It's easy for people to say they don't believe in Bigfoot until you experience those woods for yourself. Young, jagged, steep mountains covered in loose mud, takes you half an hour to go 100 yards. There are parts of the Trinity and Humboldt forests that haven't seen man for hundreds of years. I was stalked by a mountain lion up there and couldn't move faster than a crawling pace to get back to my vehicle. Now only the Hoopa and Yurok are present but a thousand years ago there were hundreds of tribes in close proximity and they had little if any contact with each other. The land is so rich with water and flora and fauna that natives would live an entire lifetime in 5 square miles of land.

Again, it's easy to say one doesn't believe when one has no experience.

While camping there I met a guy who claimed to work for the BBC and he was working on a documentary film? series? on Bigfoot. After dozens of interviews with experts, locals, loggers, natives, he concluded that there are two possible scenarios: 1) Bigfoot does not exist. 2) Bigfoot is a species that has a total population of 3-12, comprised of one or several nuclear families.

Our National Parks and other wildernesses are a frontier to this day. How many thousands of miles of cave networks have yet to be discovered? How many water holes and copses remain untouched by man?

The wildernesses should be respected as one respects the Ocean.

Attached: Thomas Hill - In the Redwoods 1899.jpg (552x846, 604K)

Fucking retard. First, the "National Guard" is never called out to search for dumbasses who get lost. Second, they aren't even trained to find people. Third, even trained organizations have a hard time finding people. Look up the MCSO (Joe Arpaio) and it's history of NEVER finding people lost in the Superstitions. There's a special volunteer group, SSAR that has nominal success finding lost Dutch Hunters in that National Wilderness.

Updated Map so far:
Not counting dot/bust maps
Pink P = Planned Parenthods (in progress)
Pink O = Women's March
Orange Bike = Missing Kids Disappearance Location
Red Bike = Missing Kids Dead Body Locations

geojson.io/#id=gist:HTGMaps/08b1b725d8aec7c1e86eb9cae412ffd4&map=4/41.54/-110.35

Attached: IMG_4437.jpg (1572x898, 416K)

Well I think there's stuff out that we don't even know about, or that the Government might be lying about. I believe there could be weird creatures that would seem mythical.

It's all possible. I don't really believe in bigfoot, or ayy lmaos in particular. But I think there could be something. What exactly that "something" is, I have no clue.

But did anybody find stairs in the woods? (I'll catch a lot of shit if anybody gets that reference)

I think I mentioned the National Guard because I was remembering the Dennis Martin case when the Green Berets were sent in.

It's something that all pre-modern cultures knew about but we've forgotten. Humans used to avoid entering forests alone because of certain semi-spiritual creatures, that in modern times we call fairies. After the Industrial Revolution we became powerful enough to deforest on a large scale, which pushed these creatures back to smaller and smaller areas. This has made them furious, and even the once-benevolent fairies have turned malicious. There's a forest at the foot of Mt. Fuji called Aokigahara, and the Japanese know that the cause of all the suicides (and there's a ton of them) is fairies

This. I recently took an unfamiliar trail at a state park that I've been visiting for about a decade. When I doubled back, I came to a fork in the trail that I hadn't noticed when I'd first walked past it (very easy to miss forks like this). Even with GPS it wasn't obvious which path I should take - I took the wrong one and ended up just having to go off trail to get back to familiar territory.

With no GPS and a much larger park, I would've been completely fucked.

Did the Great Smokey Mountains National Park try to kiss this guy's girlfriend or something? OP has a lot of hatred for our Parks system.

Attached: tetons.jpg (4608x3072, 1.47M)

>semi-spiritual creatures

I suspected this as well. If you've ever been to the Philippines, their forests clearly have some spiritual things lurking about in there. I risk sounding hokey as fuck by saying that, but it's true. I think you're on to something.

NEVER approach the stairs

Attached: 47EBE356-BEA2-4992-8C32-9CE5ED4121BA.jpg (625x468, 55K)

Harry Potter Star Wars Marvel Cinematic Universe

I'm not saying some weird shit doesn't happen in remote nat'l park land like kidnappings, murder, and even victims to predators but here's my theory. I think a good portion, maybe even the majority of these missing cases are people disappearing themselves on purpose. What better place than a nat'l park to make yourself missing but are very much alive under a new alias or new life.

comfy thread, have a bump

I camp in national parks.
Whatever, whomever is doing this shit will have a bad evening if they target my family.
I sleep with 454 casull
45/70 rifle not out of arms reach
There will be large holes in people/animals/things that try to target me or my loved ones
Ultralight campfags get fucked

You have to go back

Not this stupid conspiracy thread again...

If you ever been on week or month-long backpacking trips (and I doubt you've ever set foot outside your mom's basement), you'd know how isolated it is in the wilderness.

You take 1 trip, you take one fall, your step on 1 rock in a creek the wrong way, and you've got a sprained or broken ankle. If no other hiker comes along in the next couple days (very possible), you're completely screwed. Your corpse is pulled off the trail by wolves or bears, never to be found again.

Have you done any research into WHO went missing? of course not, you idiot. If you did, you'd find they weren't day hikers, but people going on dangerous month-long treks trailblazing (creating their own trails) through dangerous terrain

Attached: wojak1.png (645x729, 82K)

Their bodies were found intact and the cause of death was undetermined with their clothes often turned inside out. An autopsy would be able to determine if someone was killed by a bear or a wolf.

Animals don't do that.

Lloyd Pye

That orange dot in northern West Virginia is strange. There are no Nat'l Parks in that area to my knowledge.

Dunno. Could be some woodland areas up there people go to though.

Yes, I want to but I've been her for 6 years. I don't know how to go back.

The mysterious disappearances in our national parks is much more complex than you retards seem to think it is. We aren't talking about backpackers going missing and being found dead. What about 4 year olds who disappear suddenly, and are found 4 miles away, higher elevation, no shoes but no markings. found in spots that were previously searched dozens of times. canines unable or unwilling to follow a trail every time. national parks keeping NO database for missing persons. what about the strange coincidence of people disappearing or being found in locations that have the word devil in their names? native americans seem to be in tune with the land in a way. they've got some strict policies against staying away from certain national parks, one that comes to mind is crater lake which is an extreme hotspot for unusual disappearances. another is mount shasta which is another area that has had a great manhy of unusual happenings surrounding it. Something that really struck me when I read about the lost people in our parks is that a very common thing was the german heritage. There's definitely something going on here folks, i just wonder why the poor germans always get screwed

Look at the bottom of Arizona in the National Forests near the borders.
Human trafficking and dead kids everywhere.

Attached: IMG_4438.jpg (1705x910, 504K)

Why are they building a planned parenthood off the coast of Florida?

Kek
That's why The planned parenthoods are in progress.

It's the only one I did through an automated source and I think it fucked up half the lat/long data.

The rest (marches and some PP) I did by hand

Might be as simple as Nat'l Parks are the aayy's harvesting ground

Clarification.
Red bikes are John/Jane doe bodies

I heard the Missing 411 documentary was not very good. I love his old interviews though

Pizza gate is real

Jesus

The documentary is admittedly lame as fuck. It covers just 3 guys and in the 2nd one it feels like the grandpa was just a pedo.

Holy shit I think I can hear one outside my window

Bump

OP here, innawoods stories also welcome.

Taking a hike or biking in an area known to have large cats is perfectly safe. I am sure there is no wolves or grizzlies that may do you harm either.

Attached: How life throws you a curve ball.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

I was waiting for that doc for years. was so disappointed. There's a good missing 411 subreddit with similar experience stories and what not. Also some person read a book about english fairy tales or something similar from 1901 or so and in it a lot of warnings are made which have similarities to the cases paulides focuses on. if interested ill wrastle up link

Link pls

Also thread bump. One of the most interesting threads right now

Not to shit on your theory because it holds merit but i read somewhere that > 60% of americans in rural areas are of german descent, so their ancestry might be a coincidence, also
> i just wonder why the poor germans always get screwed
Made me kek. Someone should check which park is the most dangerous and who donated to it a lot/regularily.

Makes sense. Mcgowan mentions a mexican farm in 'programmed to kill' where 73 bodies were discovered, all tortured. It surprises me that americans don't make the obvious connection that the cartels providing them with drugs might also be involved in the cheesepizza/snuff/human trafficking trade.

You should watch cropsey as well. Also, every Jow Forumsitician should read programmed to kill

reddit.com/r/Missing411/comments/3xvgxn/the_faerie_theory/

interesting read. check out the top submissions of all time on that sub, lots of creepy stories

I'm a wildlife biologist, and I'm not going to respond after this, but people should know that the parks staff have absolutely no problem keeping people in the dark about all sorts of things going on in the parks. I don't know anything about missing people, but I do know that the parks are far from honest about what's going on with wildlife or what lives where in the various parks. So... I wouldn't trust them not to cover up something more serious.

it's legitimately faeries. Like old school legends tier fey. It's by far the best supernatural explanation.

Your map doesn't work. No dots anywhere.

>454 casull
patrician caliber user
I once had an encounter with a large grizzly, and I had my .357 magnum. I shot a tree, .357 out of a 2" barrel isn't enough for a big bear.
I once also shot an old hard drive with an 8" .44 magnum. The hard drive stopped the bullet. .44 isn't enough for a big bear.
Even 45/70 is a bit on the light side if you're not using hard cast or solid copper bullets.

Attached: MA1895STBL.jpg (500x122, 7K)

>be a stinky pajeet tourist outside of his element

>be naive as fuck and wonder the wilderness of great north america

>fall off a cliff because you don't belong here and you're fucking retarded

>bear finds your half dead body and has picnic eating your genitals whiles you're still alive

>the rest of scavengers pick off your body leaving no trace.

>b-but mysterious disappearance.

If you're a stupid tourists you deserve it. because thats darwinism.

FUCK OFF

Attached: 1548263362206.jpg (1066x1093, 205K)

Interesting. Note: The WWF has supposedly been involved in drug smuggling/poaching/disappearances as well. Vice had a doc on it. Fuck bigfoot and other /x/-tier shit, just use your basic cynicism, autismos. Nothing exists unless it generates money/power for them. I'm out.

Attached: 1535415689255.jpg (465x465, 50K)

bears eat around your genitals

Attached: 7211343_537b5e062f_z.jpg (500x274, 92K)

This.

Bigfoot is just the personification of a forest space that wants to be left alone. It's all of the spirits coming together into a scary humanoid doppleganger that'll chase off threats to the forest or, if the threats are vile enough, kill them.

Don't touch the stairs lmao

youtu.be/GpLXD5xV_WQ

>It's real
Old Faithful just shot down Air Force One

and of course you have zero evidence to backup your nonsense

Feels appropriate to post this

Attached: Creepypasta_search_party.png (1920x3126, 560K)

Kek
This guy doesn't get it

>what happened when I did 1/2 of a marijuana.

Attached: QvByQ.jpg (759x632, 266K)

If we are living in a simulation. Could it be that large areas like forests and such, the coding is not so accurate that hikers/campers sometimes are accidently deleted from the simulation.

its simple of you all to think there's something special about the parks just because its easy to see the spoils but the truth is that these incidents have nothing to do with the forest/nature these situations happen all over the world including cities. this is what ive learned
>>sometimes people fall into interdimensional holes
>>not just humans but animals and even inanimate objects
>>sometimes things we might call gods/aliens/beings/ghosts/elves etc. live in those locations
>>i cant imagine a human/object surviving 99.98% of those leaps
>>sometimes for a reason unknown to us our property things or people get returned to us in the best way shape possible
The chances of you stepping into or a hole falling onto you are not greater in any location on earth its just random chance.
% for one reason or another go there and make it back and that's where we get our imagination of these things/places/beings

The govt knows about these situations as they call them but there's not much to do because its nature itself the best they can figure

Attached: 1542072885810.jpg (750x1332, 386K)

I’m guessing it’s the edge of the Monongahela National Forest, near Elkins.

There have been reported Bigfoot sittings in that area.

>Shasta

Attached: 42D56431-6807-48F7-967F-40A6EEAB2679.jpg (841x917, 244K)

Attached: 05D293D1-7F14-4DFE-9F1F-96637C8718E8.jpg (640x543, 138K)

It’s true a pine tree just flew into my ass

Alien abductions into remote undisclosed civilizations that were planted by hippies and park n rec agents of shield. Best laid plans are anever right though. All will be desolate.they tried to hide from God in a jungle. stupid fools.

based demon envokers

Attached: 055-Seal-of-Orobas-q100-500x500.jpg (500x500, 163K)

You think so? I know someone who’s tryina find out what tradition this might be. They were drawn to the site on Google Maps. Lotta “things” seem to be going on at Shasta. No ill intent, just tryina learn without getting burned by some angry wizards / witches.

oh great, a reeing pepe

Probably some people who just went off the grid completely and said fuck everyone. But also some serial killers, cult rituals, kidnappings and a couple of slavery drug camps.

you still don't know about the tribes of wild hermits the live in the woods everywhere?
they eat human flesh.. anything.
ontop of all the other animals..
and the muslims that have moved into the caves/mountains.

always finding qurans in mountain towns you'll notice.

Just do a google search on Israeli oragan trafficking. That covers most of the cases. 5% of the other cases will be legit ayyys or maybe wild animal attacks.

You must be into Impressionism lol.

Forgot to add New River Gorge National Park is in the middle of WV.

Do missing from cities.
You will be amazed...its like x100
but they all end up in woods prob.

Where the fuck are your links you dumbshit

It's all right, could have been a lot better.

Cats are dicks. I've heard stories of mountain lions stalking people just out of curiosity.
Spend all night just checking you out, trying to decide if it's worth it or not to try to eat you or not.

I'm sure I saw stairs inna desert once. That was before someone had me read that series, so I didn't think to go poke them with a stick. Haven't seen any since.

Many times during a supplemental autopsy, high levels of GHB are found in the bodies.

One of the weird patterns noticed on the 411 stuff, if I remember right, is that no armed person fitting the required conditions has gone missing. Makes me think whatever it is can get holes in it and knows what can make holes in it.