Operation Stand Your Ground /SYG/ - Round 2 Edition

Anons across the country put posters on campuses and public spaces. Nick is a fucking hero. The mob showed their fangs because of a kid smiling and standing. Now they've got egg on their face. We want to highlight their derangement.

To the shills, yes, we've decided to continue our psyop, thanks to your encouragement. You've shown us WE ARE CLEARLY OVER THE TARGET.

First headlines:
>www.wbko.com/content/news/South-Warren-High-School-situation-under-investigation-504753451.html

Still they persist with their lies:
youtube.com/watch?v=h-9-qmN0Hmw

Get caught up! (Yes, it's Glenn Beck, but he gets it right this time.)
youtube.com/watch?v=h-9-qmN0Hmw

Anons will keep postering tonight too. Have a fun Friday!
>Massive postering last night, and many say they will again tonight
>Do not change the design
>Do not commit any vandalism or crimes
>Wear a disguise if necessary
>Ignore shills, they're terrified

GODSPEED!

A guide:

1. DO NOT GET CAUGHT.

2. Do not go anywhere that is not open to the public.

3. Do not use anything that is permanent or damaging in any way. Spray adhesive and wheatpaste is vandalism.

4. If you go somewhere you're not supposed to go and commit a crime, that's burglary. Life is on the table. Vandalism is a crime.

5. The best (technically, only) place to post is on designated announcement boards. This is why schools and colleges are good.

6. If a cop wants to talk to you, give them the amibeingdetained. If they "demand" to see your ID, comply under duress. Record.

7. Be aware of your local mask laws.

>t. a veteran of the meme wars

Attached: syg_compilation.jpg (1200x1012, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/da1Wy4O2shc
old.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/ajwv58/posters_are_still_going_up_and_will_continue_over/
old.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/ajtz3v/Jow
old.reddit.com/r/SargonofAkkad/comments/ajx0mk/operation_stand_your_ground_is_recruiting_new/
old.reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/ajwwgf/operation_stand_your_ground_is_recruiting_new/
voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/2996200
youtube.com/watch?v=ulCy8rC6jI8
twitter.com/AsteadWesley/status/1087553978966118402
twitter.com/maxberger/status/1087554187829932034
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1088340346835152902
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only use the original design

Attached: standyourground.png (698x915, 75K)

Attached: syg_3_by_3.png (2100x2745, 292K)

NYT salt

Attached: stand_your_ground_nyt_compilation.jpg (3000x3000, 1.27M)

boys, this shall be our next magnum opus. Godspeed

youtu.be/da1Wy4O2shc

promoting the op on plebbit today:
>old.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/ajwv58/posters_are_still_going_up_and_will_continue_over/
>old.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/ajtz3v/Jow Forums_has_given_us_a_mission_this_is_day_2_of/
>old.reddit.com/r/SargonofAkkad/comments/ajx0mk/operation_stand_your_ground_is_recruiting_new/
>old.reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/ajwwgf/operation_stand_your_ground_is_recruiting_new/

and voat:
>voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/2996200

protip:
>you don't have to fully ideologically agree with someone to work together on a shared goal against a common enemy

Redpill on SYG.

Are we doing this shit next week? Or TONIGHT. Just hearing about it now but I can't drop everything and do it now

Are you that same leaf on the spectrum that everyone trolls during the IOTBW threads?

over the weekend is fine user

Attached: syg_irl_10_san_francisco_city_hall_smaller.jpg (1200x900, 142K)

bump

>promoting the op on plebbit today:
that's a good way to ruin it for everyone

I think I may participate this time around. What are the dates? Baltimore checking in.

no user, more feet on the ground and more posters is all that matters
if resistards and left wing losers find out about it good, that will only help it spread when they screech, and they can't stop people from putting them up or find them in time to take any posters down

based user
it began yesterday and is ongoing, trying to get lots up this weekend right before Nick's legal team starts destroying the retards who didn't retract their slander
it should add salt to the wound lol

just saying, reddit fags are the ones that like to change designs and act like jackasses

Sunday night might be a good time. I will be sure to capture pictures.

How the hell is he a hero? All he did was smile and stand there. I will agree he is definitely iconic and the average young white man can easily project himself into the situation.

This. For something like this all publicity is good publicity.

godspeed and watch your back for antifa losers, though they pose a very low risk

if you haven't seen it already, a cop shot and killed an antifa retard recently, enjoy:
youtube.com/watch?v=ulCy8rC6jI8

fuck it ill print some out

Attached: 8374539492234.png (474x284, 26K)

Any new salt?

>24 min of what can be explained in less than 5

Attached: syg_news_article_tweet.png (1123x858, 834K)

Portugal in

/bump

bump
unfortunately i dont have a working printer, otherwise id be doing this right now at 1 am

Reposting from last thread since I just got back home. Went out last night and planning on going out again tomorrow night. Go out and do your part!

Attached: received_2281870122026395.jpg (1080x1398, 50K)

thanks anons
it's not only tonight, it's continuing during the weekend and next week as Nick's lawyer starts going after the retards who didn't retract their slander

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG

You do realize (((they))) have been force feeding this on pol to get us to look racist right? Confirm their dumb narrative at your own peril

bump, have fun ameribros and stay safe!

BASED
thank you user, as you can see the board is being slid very hard tonight so I'm trying my best to send you reinforcements by posting crosslinks back to here in every slide thread

here are the shills lmao
start screeching, go for it

Attached: shills_measurement_device2.jpg (600x800, 50K)

>How the hell is he a hero? All he did was smile and stand there.
A reward proportional to the amount of flak he received I would guess. Plus he's fresh in the mind.

The shills are in full force tonight. Ignore them

>A reward proportional to the amount of flak he received
this

stilll acknowledging him as a hero is too much

YOURE STILL SPAMMING THIS PSY OP?!?!?!!?!?

IOTBW was 1 day. The fact you're still spamming this shit shows how forced it is.

Attached: 1537087593072.jpg (1959x2916, 3.19M)

I see this general has finally updated it's pasta, hopefully the kid's family doesn't sue you guys for plastering his likeness everywhere without permission. He never asked to be your mascot and everyone involved is on their way to deescalating now. Truth be told you could accomplish the same thing without using his face, just have a MAGA hat with "Stand Your Ground" beneath would've been sufficient. People are smart enough to make the connection the meme implies.

Attached: 1540252920889.jpg (874x843, 159K)

I did the flag as a goof fucking flake
I support the cause

Thank you leaf. The shills were not anywhere near this angry a few days ago. That means we're doing a good job

Apologies

Another shill spotted

>REEEEEEEE EVERYONE BUT THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT HTIS FORCED BULLSHIT IS A SHILL.
You understand how stupid you are? Your absolute refusal to listen to anyone and keep spamming this shit is because you're the paid shill.

Attached: 1527462049676.jpg (1473x1964, 1.25M)

Reminder that Incel is an Israeli psy op and all mass shootings that the media focuses on are bullshit.

Attached: 1536497886961.jpg (1921x1880, 2.3M)

>le epic concern troll
sorry didn't work shill, don't forget to dilate or your "vagina" will heal shut

Attached: antifa_brainlet.jpg (588x823, 49K)

you have to have the smirk

Attached: 1548481202202.png (698x915, 76K)

Attached: shills_measurement_device9.jpg (590x787, 63K)

I only have this humble bump to give. If I had a printer it would be yours good sir.

Implying the jew is all powerful. Stop spreading your jew terror shill.

Attached: 53A9EDE5-B1FF-4E26-AD03-2248DF900499.png (412x393, 53K)

If you blasted a group of brown students with "Born in the USA" and got a drum in their face and all they did was smile, the Left would call them heroes.

The point is not to celebrate Sandmann. His face pisses libs off; he's also a symbol of how fake news try to destroy the white man and conservatives. This isn't even about him.

You realize that everyone already thinks that right?

thank you user
can you link back to here from some slide threads? you may have noticed I've been posting links too but it's not enough to counter the sliding

This is great. lel

Thanks Jow Forums, never change.

Attached: 1548107089776.jpg (438x464, 27K)

this user gets it

Attached: pepe_mann.jpg (768x768, 132K)

Im not spamming this shit, retard. Even IOTBW was fine. Ops take time, its not just something that pops out of nowhere. Idiots like you and concern trolls trying to shut it down is just a mark of how effective it is.

>threatening to leave the planet
kek

>hopefully the kid's family doesn't sue you guys for plastering his likeness everywhere without permission

So, in America, I can't use a photoshopped screencap (fair use) to exercise free speech? Frankly, I doubt that even the German law would be so extreme. You're just trolling.

noice

this

I think some just say it for the meme though
otherwise they'd be fucking autistic

>a group of brown students the Left would call them heroes.

Too many unnecessary words, I fixed that for you.

Attached: 1548469923983.gif (1286x800, 388K)

Russian shill technique.

>Russian Shill posts “President Trump General” thread with a bunch of videos/urls
>Another piece of the team immediately posts the AWOO anime shit with a trump hat, influencing the neckbeards
>rest of the team posts a bunch of trump copypastas and model pics of sluts with MAGA hats, as if they weren’t paid to take those images
>posts anti-semitic material in favor of Trump and ignoring the fact that Trump loves jews in an attempt to sway the rest of Jow Forums
>reply to any disagreement with “fuckoff shill” or by calling them a kike

Why won’t the Russian shill teams switch up their formula? Is their influence wearing down? Looks like Jow Forums is waking up, at least from what I’ve seen.

Stop being influenced by Russian troll / marketing teams. Recognize patterns.

Now that people are waking up, the shills are spamming the board saying “DEMOCRATS ARE RAIDING US!!!” or accusing them of being a part of a Discord group.

Just more influence techniques.

FUCK democrats and republicans. Identity politics are a huge scam. Open your eyes to just how powerful the influence is.

my fucking sides

Ah yes, anons on Jow Forums are going to be sued, definitely.

Wait, those weirdass youtube videos for children were also the jews?

Just saying, do what you will. I'm glad the injun and nigger kikes got BTFO, it reeked of false flaggotry. Just take care of yourselves anons.

If you're a nobody here and a court wants you prosecuted, you get prosecuted. Just depends on how far the family wants to go but people can sue for anything here. Don't much care personally, just giving fair warning.

This is so cringe. If I see these around my campus, I'm definitely tearing them down.

anons found that tweet and started shitposting after I extracted the salt, take a look:

twitter.com/AsteadWesley/status/1087553978966118402

if the media, celebs and PC activists weren't constantly wrongly framing the dude as a racist
then pol/ wouldn't have any reason to do it

its a sense of higher justice
this doesnt come up out of thin air

Attached: iotbw_shill_angry.jpg (765x747, 110K)

fuck off nigger

you got a point there though...
as good this might seem to me using the dude's face might not be the best thing...

i'm white

Good word lads
Bump

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek. That's cute, he thinks he's anonymous.

Shill

>DON'T DO IT!! YOU'LL GO TO JAIL!!! REEEEEEEEE!!!!!111
stay scared shill

Attached: kekek.jpg (226x223, 8K)

>smirking
>maga hat
>actually think its a nazi and not being ironic
I can't stop laughing
twitter.com/maxberger/status/1087554187829932034

"Stand your ground" is a bad phrase because of the association with guns and violence. Sticking with "It's OK to be white" would be better since that whole shitstrom was a perfect fit for it

Also never trust a leaf

>shill
You're barking at shadows, leaf. I'm not even against you guys, just dropped in to say be careful.

Shill used Concern Troll.

It wasn't very effective.

(((white)))

it's perfectly fine, actually it was retweeted by James Woods recently and got 11 thousand retweets and 31 thousand likes
i.e. it's well received, popular and not a problem

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1088340346835152902

Attached: james_woods_syg_tweet.jpg (781x742, 57K)

Attached: trumpet meme.png (1080x1048, 787K)

Shit, i want to do this in Brazil, but i guess it would just attract more progressists against pol

perfect!

Attached: 1536034726989.png (424x203, 202K)

iotbw isnt associated with any political agenda (maga) by design. its power is its total neutrality and the disproportionate media reactions to it.
this is something different and new.and stand your ground is fine since the targets we want to trigger are already triggered by those words.

tl;dr
you suck and dont understand propaganda.

Gay and cringepilled

imma spread this in college anao

funny thing would be if you taped it to something in the college then some tard gets expelled for whipping out a knife to try and cut it down.

alright, let's do it

Attached: 1548470164801.png (650x432, 330K)

/ssos/

Shoot shit skins on sight

>Facebook

Attached: laughing.jpg (512x564, 41K)

sometimes there are police for security reasons
so that would be possible

bump

The autism