They’re not even trying to hide it anymore

They’re not even trying to hide it anymore.

Attached: 7B17617F-68F4-4BC3-BE1F-262669CB32C3.jpg (750x797, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x27n1mc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The world is overpopulated, goy.

Attached: 1536709080917.jpg (1024x457, 76K)

anyone want to tweet back that america could save about $40 billion if they cut paying for other countries kid via foreign aid

No White Babies

>Mariama Hassan, who has lived in Darey Maliki village her whole life, got married at 18, late by village standards. As she breastfeeds her daughter, Ramatou, she says she wants to see her baby girl finish school, and eventually get married as well – but not until she’s 25. “I want her to be a doctor,” Hassan says. “I say 25 because I want her to be mature before getting married, and I want her to finish her studies.”

Her hopes for her own life are different. “In my lifetime, I want to have what God decides for me,” she says. What does that mean in terms of children? She smiles and laughs. “I hope God gives me 12.”

Christcucks BTFO

Attached: clapburgerisrael.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

I'm not having kids anyway. In protest to this society and my lineage I refuse to have kids. Billions of years of evolution and I will cut this strand myself.

Every single jew on this planet needs to be exterminated. As does anyone who gets in the way

i honestly dont understand this narrative of putting "afro-genes" first
can someone explain this shit

I hate that I found this place

when white people become collectively aware they kill jews
when black people become collectively aware they kill white people

Whites. Need to start being radical. Get a huge portion of the armed forces so they dont use it against you. Thats how you can exterminate them fast.

And now you can never leave or unlearn

first world countries should have ppl volunteer to sterilize themselves. free gibs for a year if you dont have keedz. VOLUNTEER of course

Attached: 4ch_2019-01-03_1.png (855x492, 95K)

> she says she wants to see her baby girl finish school, and eventually get married as well – but not until she’s 25. “I want her to be a doctor,”
Actually make this happen in africa. The more educated women get - less children they produce. Proven time and time again.

jews arent a race
muslims is a different story

but goddamn... i've never seen so much Afro propaganda in my fucking life as I do now

Jews are an ethnic group. three ethnic groups actually, Ashkenazi, Sephardi and Mizrahi, no idea why you mutts don't understand what ethnic groups are

the most valueable thing in life a person can do is create life.

literally creating something special/ unique that has never existed. has same unique dna. children when raised right giveback joy that no pill or drug can compare to.

Then longterm, if theres an afterlife and you only get one chance at life and creating children for eternity. well might wanna create 2-3 for eternity

>you have to choose between having a decent life and having kids
What shitty country to live

They never did try, newfag.

Hell is for ever!

not like youll do anything to stop so....

unless you're a welfare nigger then you'll only get wealthier

this.

Pic related

Attached: tache.jpg (500x524, 70K)

And then spend half a million dollars paying some stranger to wipe your ass when you’re rotting away in the nursing home.

yeah if you live in a tiny house lol

kids are not as expensive as (((they))) want you to believe

t. father of three kiddos

(((Educated)))

If you kill yourself you can save 50+ years on living. Why bother living in the first place?

HA! as if kids born after 2000 will take care of their parents

You can only save this money if your children are white. Brown kids are free as they are paid by welfare.

Attached: WhiteGenocide.jpg (750x797, 303K)

It's simple. Jews want Greater Israel. They think this land is promised to them by their god and it has non-jews on it. They want these people gone. Jews shill for multiculturalism and argue that people in western countries shouldn't have kids and should import shitskins because that's the only way Greater Israel will ever happen. They don't do this because they hate white people, that's a bonus, they do these things for themselves. If you're on the fence about this, here's a simple trick. Ask yourself if jew politicians want Israel to have walls. Ask yourself if jew politicians want Israel to have less jewish births and more african immigrants. You already know the answers. The difference between what jew politicians want for Israel and what they want for western countries reveal everything you want to know. And no matter how much you ask, they will never be able to explain these things, and they will brand you an antisemite and want you in jail for speaking of this.

Attached: greater israel.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

If you do have kids and don't kick them out at 18 and raise them so they participate in building the family legacy, you can depend on them to take care of you when you're ready to retire. How much does full time nursing and elder care cost per year?

What are they saving it for, then?

My trad kids will honor and respect their parents like I did mine. Fuck nihilism.

Wow, what a deal, I can save half a million and live a pointless life and then donate the money I saved to the government when I die :D

>have single friend
>makes same income as me
>always has hot new girlfriend
>just bought an M2 competition

The bachelor life is an enviable one I must admit

For the government to take when you die so they can import more people because of low birth rates.

They've been doing this for a long time. remember captain planet?
dailymotion.com/video/x27n1mc
tl;dw
It's an episode on why white people shouldn't have kids.

I capped your post, I will teach the newfags with it, ty user

Spanish people are 10X more antisemitic than Whites and they make up a large chunk of the military now.

Attached: 1538447073379.jpg (482x533, 126K)

does that mean that kids only cost 500k? Because for a life that's not that bad at all

This is sick

i'm a 28 year old with no children and there is $512 in my savings account.

Attached: aid150757-v4-728px-Frown-Step-1-Version-2.jpg (728x546, 38K)

True. Stuff like that makes me feel good about being an incel (27 years old, KHHV)

>thinking there's a point to life
Breeder logic everybody.

To invest in (((retirement or real estate))) and pointless vacations to third world shitholes.

that means if you had kids you'd be 500k in debt right??

Yeah, with niggers and jews.

>With Jews you win

Attached: swu-land.jpg (1000x800, 172K)

They're willing to live in a third world puddle of mud and shit, crapping out babies by the billions and having most of them die in infancy, eating pigs' assholes and dirt for supper.

This suits the Jew, who then gets to keep all the resources and upper-class Western lifestyle for himself. White people were hogging all the resources living in the manner of which the Jew feels only himself is worthy.

You're here forever
Learn to love the truth

They run these numbers all the time from USDA. I have sat down and done the math piece by piece. You only arrive at their 300k-500k number by literally paying the highest price for every extravagance. The only way I could match clothing cost for example was by factoring in new designer clothes every month, and the food I couldnt even come CLOSE to their cost. They had to be outright inflating the food expense. Transport was counting multiple sports I think, etc.

I make more back in taxes than I spend extra on my kid.

This is true. Like the whole concept of kids needing their own rooms even when they're toddlers. Bullshit. They're KIDS. They don't need a bunch of expensive toys, either. Send them to run around and play outside. Teach them to use their imaginations, most of all.

$499,500. sounds tight

Hispanic here, fuck Jews and FUCK NIGGERS. Hispanics hate niggers thr most especially since they stigmatized darker skin. Fuck Mexicans too, people always focus on them when there are several other types

Low IQ = easier to control

WOO HOO! More Vidya for me! I just fuck tranny's anyway! XD

They make better slaves

Well done, obedient goy.