Lib Here

What's up, guys? So how many of you have convinced yourselves that Trump scored a win here?

Attached: Baroque painting.jpg (1024x682, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ClZ-7MmXulk?t=4050
youtube.com/watch?v=Jcl9kQMeR5c&t=
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_100,000
youtube.com/watch?v=_J2VwFDV4-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1537628118628.png (872x603, 132K)

Not at all. The Democrats didn't score one either. This is a 2 week cease fire.

What's up OP? So how many of you libs have convinced yourselves that Trump lost here?

Tits with timestamp or sharpie in pooper

Look at Schumer. Look at Pelosi and ask yourself this: Are they really out for your best interest? Or are they just looking out for their own?

this prog kike-faggot has not been paying attention to Trump.
POTUS setting up le epic BTFO.
brace yourself
>pain incoming

Give it a day for the rights media to spin it.

This is how I see it playing out:

President Trump offered to extend DACA in exchange for the border wall money, but Democrats said no.

President Trump ended the government shutdown, so 800,000 federal workers didn't have to suffer by going without food or paying rent.

President Trump is giving the Democrats three weeks to come up with a deal before the next government shutdown begins.

President Trump will not end the next shutdown unless there is funding for the border wall. President Trump owned the first government shutdown. The Democrats will own the next one, which will be longer and more brutal.

Hey bud, here’s what’s gonna happen. Pelvis and Schumer are gonna cave on the DACA kids, as they rightly should, and they’re gonna build the wall. That’s what should have happened weeks ago and everyone knows it. Nancy went in and begged trump to give her a way out in exchange. He said okay, you’ll get some press about it, everyone will watch the super bowl and then will sit down the week after and pretend it was a bit more back and forth and then we’ll announce the agreement.

You and Nancy and every other dem are fucking retarded if you think Nancy has the stones to actually close it down again. For $5billion dollar fence? You’re fucking retarded.

It wasn't a win but people "leaving him" have lost their heads and forgot just how unequivocally fucked we were before he miraculously entered the political picture.

I sincerely believe that Trump, holistically, has given us an extra generation of what little old America remains. But it's still going to end because the institutional marxism that has slithered into our society hasn't really had a true loss yet. I also predict that this will likely give birth to a Hitler-like figure who will spare zero sympathy for any marxist/jew and balkanize away from the US within 10 years UNLESS the marxists relax.

Attached: whatislife.gif (197x271, 65K)

President Trump was the only one willing to negotiate during this shutdown, which the mainstream media have mocked him for as being weak and a coward. He will not do that again.

From what I saw tonight on some of the rights am radio shows, they are already playing this off as Trump won.

Operation Stand Your Ground /SYG/ started last night and is continuing over the weekend:

Attached: syg_irl_15_catholic_school_canada.jpg (466x570, 66K)

The new
"ITS OK TO BE RACIST"

Dems lost:
>muh unpaid workers
>muh Blumpf wont give us time
They are paid and there's time. No reason not to do SOTU now and when AOC and her band a merry minorities spills their spaghetti on live TV it will be plain as day that this is infact an emergency.

Why is your side fighting so hard against border security?

Haha, he'll declare an emergency and try to raid FEMA's disaster response budget. There will be an instant injunction and it will be held up in court for months. Maybe (and I want to stress maybe), it goes to SCOTUS and the approve it but it would create an absurd precedent that will allow dems discretionary access to emergency funds at any time, something I doubt conservative judges will want to support.

He's fucked, my dude.

Hahahaha, wow. Pelosi said "no wall, open the government and then we can talk" and trump fucking did it. How in the world is this not a loss for Trump who rejected an identical bill which started this shutdown?

The libs are taking a huge victory lap, my man. Trump has lost all leverage by proving he would cave even when getting nothing. essentially Pelosi called his bluff.

Not a girl, leaf.

Donald Trump is a billionaire whose primary legislative accomplishment was cutting corporate tax rates and paying for them with a change in tax brackets so that income taxes will increase on the majority of the population over the next ten years. Can link you if you have no idea what I am talking about.

I heard his words
>"We never wanted a wall"

Trump caved.

Sharpie in pooper

BROS! FORM THE PRAYER CIRCLE! DOD IT FOR TRUMp! HE NEEDS OUR HELP! WE NEED TO KEEP WINNING! MAGA! WE WON! WE WON! WE WON! MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!

Attached: 1548455224503.png (800x600, 451K)

it is.

Attached: qt_fash.jpg (1024x916, 50K)

leave lol they have no where to go you'd have to be the type of faggot that cuts their dick off to vote dem

Cool story, so what demands did the dems lose?
O'wait, THEY HAD NO FUCKING DEMANDS.

This was the Trump shutdown, just him acting like a spoiled child, holding the gov hostage. FUCK TRUMP!

Attached: 1548476292071.jpg (996x1200, 218K)

Attached: yup.jpg (720x540, 157K)

your picture is anti semitic. REPORTED!

Attached: caric.jpg (1608x1140, 243K)

unless you missed it, dems are bucking pelosi on this and have been meeting with trump mitch etc and have urged them to do this and they intend to twist nancy's arm

can you stop being schizo? oh wait you can't hrt

Attached: 1548217544803.jpg (1000x1488, 352K)

youtu.be/ClZ-7MmXulk?t=4050

>you think you want the wall but you don't

This is the first day I believed that trump truly was playing 3D chess. The problem is just that he doesn't actually have any idea how to play it.

Lmao, Lou Dobbs called said "Illegals must be thrilled", Ann Coulter basically called him "PISS BOY". I think maybe only hannity will give him positive coverage.

>President Trump offered to extend DACA in exchange for the border wall money, but Democrats said no.
When SCOTUS declined to take up the DACA case it ensured that DACA protection will remain at least until next term effectively castrating any value that offering a temporay DACA fix had.

>President Trump ended the government shutdown, so 800,000 federal workers didn't have to suffer by going without food or paying rent.
He of course also started this shutdown and accomplished nothing from it.

>President Trump is giving the Democrats three weeks to come up with a deal before the next government shutdown begins.
Incorrect, if there is no deal in three weeks he will try to declare an emergency to build a wall by raiding disaster relief funding which will likely be immediately stopped by a court order and postponed indefinitely until SCOTUS takes it up.

>President Trump will not end the next shutdown unless there is funding for the border wall.
He already proved that he would, my man. Dems know all they need to do is wait.

>The Democrats will own the next one, which will be longer and more brutal.
No, you can't start as shutdown over the same shit twice and not be blamed. Some serious shit would have to happen to change these optics.

That's incredibly schizophobic user

>107:30 since embed is fucked up

pelosi is a genius

Dunno, will have to wait three weeks. On the one hand, it will be good if the mandate for the American people to get their wall is achieved via congress. Thats how it should be done.
On the other hand, if he doesn't and forces it through, well then the American people still get a wall as promised.

@201106614
>convinced yourselves
nice slide thread

Everyone will forget this by the end of February.

If nothing happens by Feb 28th then we'll know.

>President Trump is giving the Democrats three weeks to come up with a deal before the next government shutdown begins.
Incorrect, if there is no deal in three weeks he will try to declare an emergency to build a wall by raiding disaster relief funding which will likely be immediately stopped by a court order and postponed indefinitely until SCOTUS takes it up.

RGB dead, SC shoots down the court finding. Wall proceeds.

Living in a fantasy world

I actually agree that trumpsters who are leaving him over this are retarded. Like, who honestly fucking believed this moron was going to build a useless fucking wall in areas of the desert no one tries to cross at and have mexico pay for it. Morons.

What's great is that the exact inverse is true. The bill trump just signed passed the senate unanimously at the beginning of the shutdown and then trump said "hold my beer" and decied to listen to Limbaugh and coulter and try to force funding AFTER the republicans lost the house. What a fucking idiot.

They are either lying or stupid.

We don't want to legitimize the tactic of trying to shut down the government to pursue a policy goal. Especially one as stupid and useless as building a dumbfuck wall in the middle of nowhere where almost no people attempt to cross. Literally anywhere that might benefit from a wall along the southern border already has a wall.

Operation Stand Your Ground /SYG/ started last night and is continuing over the weekend:

Attached: syg_compilation.jpg (1200x1012, 285K)

There will be no wall and you know it.
There's actually more chances to see Trump out of office from seeing a wall at the borders with Mexico.

Attached: 1510440422558.jpg (403x334, 78K)

We took a few casualties, but we got back the high ground.

How do you feel that RBG is dead?

Attached: 14D36DC5-7ECC-4803-B55E-A64C1265524D.jpg (2732x1830, 1.39M)

>RGB dead, SC shoots down the court finding. Wall proceeds.
but you'll be in 2020 so

We already have walls on the border

How many of you think you’re changing any minds here?

Attached: 7031334D-9385-495A-B049-DAAD7B36A74B.gif (400x300, 1.99M)

Exactly.

I don't know if you understand how the house of representatives works, but a bill cannot reach the house floor unless the speaker brings it up.

Pelosi is in a much stronger position now than she was before the shutdown.

Pelosi is definitely more skilled at politics than Trump. I don't know if she's a genius though. She just knows that trump is really easy to goad into doing dumb shit.

See discussions earlier about the "Emergency funding" """Solution""". TL;DR: Trump will try, it gets stopped in court, we wait 12 months for scotus to decide if legal.

She is not dead. Check your source.

She is not dead, guys.

>lying or stupid
They are both

Just waiting for the day him or someone else goes full fascist dictatorship on you

Ok rabbi

>We already have walls on the border

Yeah, that's why JEWSA was flooded with latinos.

Attached: at least we won.jpg (539x717, 79K)

This so much

The immediate reaction it is a cave in. We will see what happens in 3 weeks, basically. If it's just another cuck out, then 2020 is kill and I'm going to begin full scale prepping.

three weeks is a long time. Shes due to die shortly.

I can tell you this, if there is no wall—no matter how insignificant a wall amy seem to some of you—trump will not get reelected

That day would have been before trump alienated the Military, FBI, DOJ, CIA and many congressional republicans. The man is a diva with no understanding of reality. Deal with it.

Ah yes, the old "I have no argument so my opponent must be a jew" line.

You are Canadian, my man.

Do you think dems will not court pack?

I think the wall is much less popular than you think.

I feel you. I support Trump too.
I made also the mistake to donate 200€ (250 dollars) for his campaign. I've lost my time and my money for no reason.
A zionist globalist warmonger with the same IQ with Bush jr came to power.

The most puzzling thing about Trump is that at times he really shows me glimpses of the guy I voted for. I mean he "pulls out" of Syria and Afghanistan (at least starts), mentions an end to birthright citizenship, basically says alt-right are not bad (saying alt-left and ANTIFA are bad guys), wants to build the wall (though he has cucked many times on this), and appointed two solid justices.

Trump is playing the game. The game will never be won or lost. The person who controls the game is the winner. Trump is controlling the game.

Kill yourself

I love the absolute absurdity of the trumpist worldview. An understanding of the world based entirely on television and Youtube.

>The most puzzling thing about Trump is that at times he really shows me glimpses of the guy I voted for.
Now this is really interesting. I genuinely want to talk to you about your understanding of trump and contrast it with my own.

>I mean he "pulls out" of Syria and Afghanistan (at least starts)
So trump has these instincts that are essentially "We don't owe the world anything", which I think is a fundamental misunderstanding of the US's long held strategic international vision which is essentially to be world police so we can set the policy and priorities of the world. We like having the ability (but specifically not obligation) to intervene in the affairs of other sovereign nation states to promote our own policy goals.

>mentions an end to birthright citizenship
Trump doesn't know anything about the actual policies the united states has and will say stuff like this, and then he'll go into a room with all his advisers who explain to him why these things are not possible. Then he forgets what they said and returns to his uninformed position later.

>basically says alt-right are not bad (saying alt-left and ANTIFA are bad guys)
Literally this is just that Trump is physically incapable of turning down the support of people who support him. He is in no way an actual alt-right thinker. He's just an old guy that doesn't like mexicans. He's still a new yorker and pretty close to a tax and spend liberal on economic issues when his advisers aren't around to corral him.

>wants to build the wall (though he has cucked many times on this)
He just want to because he made a big deal about it and wants to be seen as winning. He really honestly doesn't care about the wall except as a symbol.

>and appointed two solid justices.
Trump had nothing to do with their selection. They were chosen by the heritage foundation.

Nobody was pulled out from Afghanistan and Syria.
April of 2017 Trump shows what kind of filth is when he bombed Damascus.

nice bait. it aint over yet faggot

that speaker will do so when her party is in revolt and demanding it, and they will be

>So trump has these instincts that are essentially "We don't owe the world anything", which I think is a fundamental misunderstanding of the US's long held strategic international vision which is essentially to be world police so we can set the policy and priorities of the world. We like having the ability (but specifically not obligation) to intervene in the affairs of other sovereign nation states to promote our own policy goals.
You clearly don't subscribe to the Jow Forums notion of foreign policy. Backing Assad and Russia only help to deescalate the refugee crisis and prevent the browning of white nations

>Trump doesn't know anything about the actual policies the united states has and will say stuff like this, and then he'll go into a room with all his advisers who explain to him why these things are not possible. Then he forgets what they said and returns to his uninformed position later.
Birthright citizenship could be overturned. Its 14th Amendment wording is historically based; it was written this way so that slaves could vote in the (((new government)))

>Literally this is just that Trump is physically incapable of turning down the support of people who support him. He is in no way an actual alt-right thinker. He's just an old guy that doesn't like mexicans. He's still a new yorker and pretty close to a tax and spend liberal on economic issues when his advisers aren't around to corral him.
We don't need him to be an "alt-right thinker" to promote alt-right ideals and policies

>He just want to because he made a big deal about it and wants to be seen as winning. He really honestly doesn't care about the wall except as a symbol.
I'm fine with him claiming this for a win as long as we get a wall

>Trump had nothing to do with their selection. They were chosen by the heritage foundation.
Kinda wrong here. Trump appointed these justices and we didn't get Hillary justices. Also, Trump stuck with Kavanaugh. Most cuckservatives would have dropped him.

Oh, yeah. So him deciding to bomb syria multiple times is another great illustration.

The first time he did it, it was becasue he saw a news report with video of children harmed in an Assad chemical attack. The attack was brought on because the Assad regime assumed that trump didn't care what happened in syria based on stuff trump had said publicly about it so Assad thought he could get away with it. Trump initially ordered the CIA to try and assassinate assad but was talked down by Mcmaster and Mattis. He's just an old dumb guy that watches a lot of TV. That's why he's so inconsistent. He's like the low information voter president.

You really don't understand internal democratic party politics.

>You clearly don't subscribe to the Jow Forums notion of foreign policy.
Yeah, I definitely don't. I told you I wanted to compare and contrast our worldviews.

>Backing Assad and Russia only help to deescalate the refugee crisis and prevent the browning of white nations
Honestly the funniest thing about your worldview is the obsession with race rather than power, resources, policy or literally anything of tangible hard value. You just don't want to see brown people in your neighborhood. and Like whatever, dude, I don't care about the Syrians at all, but limiting Russian access to the Mediterranean is another issue entirely.

>Birthright citizenship could be overturned.
No. Not in our political lifetime. I think you confuse things that are theoretically possible with things that are functionally possible. I doubt either Gorsuch or Kavanaugh would support that move. Thomas Farr would have but it was not politically possible to even get him a circuit court appointment. As for a constitutional amendment, do you think your radical wing of the republican party will take over with 2/3rd majorities any time soon? I don't. So even if Trump did want to do it, there is literally nothing he can do. It is not within his power to unilaterally change that policy.

>We don't need him to be an "alt-right thinker" to promote alt-right ideals and policies
I'm just telling you why he's so fucking inconsistent and it's because the man has not actual set ideology except on foreign trade and partially on immigration.

>I'm fine with him claiming this for a win as long as we get a wall
But he didn't get the win. Anywhere along the border that might actually benefit from a wall has a wall already. There are literally hundreds of studies about traffic patterns of illegal border crossings and now a vast majority of illegal immigration is from people overstaying their visas.

(1/2)

>Kinda wrong here. Trump appointed these justices and we didn't get Hillary justices.
Any stock republican can appoint judges from a list provided by the heritage foundation. A ferret could have done this.

>Also, Trump stuck with Kavanaugh. Most cuckservatives would have dropped him.
They should have dropped him because the political cost of appointing literally anyone else was nothing and the political cost of sticking with him was creating an absolutely massive gender gap with women voters (Who unlike liberals are evenly distributed across the country.)

>As for a constitutional amendment, do you think your radical wing of the republican party will take over with 2/3rd majorities any time soon?
You need 2/3 of the states to make a constitutional amendment. Still, your point stands. It would be difficult to overturn it but it would be worth a try.

3/4 of states*

Wtf I am leftist now - Open borders now, corporations are morally good, abort all unborn kids, castrate the born kids, HIV for every teen, kill all white men, reparations and everything Free™ for non-whites, diversity is our strength - not mine, just yours.

Attached: tmp_3622-1544011727151m1796351346.jpg (1024x1023, 116K)

Trump supporters are retarded bunch of people.

It would categorically not be worth a try. Like what would happen is that trump would tweet "End Birthright citizenship" and then call McConnell and maybe after hours of yelling at McConnell, McConnell decides to humor trump and put it up in the senate. The vote would get *Maybe* 10-15 votes and then the attempt is over. A pointless exercise and a complete self own for literally no reason.

>The first time he did it, it was becasue he saw a news report with video of children harmed in an Assad chemical attack

Yeah right, the mr. "lets pull our troops from middle east because its not our wars" have still shares on Raytheon.

Attached: 1506050831314.jpg (255x177, 19K)

You're referring to the true God Emperor and the Leader of Jow Forums. Baron. Hopefully I'm not too old for it.

Trump is just an old guy. It's like if your dumb uncle were president.

If you watch the speech after he bombed syria he's just talking about how Assad killed these "Beautiful babies". He is a man that fundamentally fails to realize the potential consequences of any of his actions and then when those consequences arrive, tries to blame them on someone else.

Why the fuck do geriatrics run the US? my grandparents are fucking retarded

>Trump is just an old guy. It's like if your dumb uncle were president.

Older people are wiser, they carrying years of experience.
Trump is very bright, he even knows how to use smart phones and twitter.
Stop being a victim of AIPAC/AJC regime.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jcl9kQMeR5c&t=

>Older people are wiser
This is a really stupid generalization. There are some intelligent and wise old people. Trump is not one of them. Trump has never in his life faced hardship.

He started his company with massive support and connections of his father. Had $400 million of his father's money transferred to him through illegal tax avoidance schemes and had his companies go bankrupt four times. The one time he tried to list the Trump corporation on the stock-market, the share value dropped to zero almost immediately and it was de-listed from major exchanges.

The man is a joke.

Experience make them wiser.

Trump is a boomer, he knows about wars and propaganda, that's why he didn't wanted to become a guinea pig and go fight with the other low IQ McNamara's useful idiots in Vietnam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_100,000

People learning from their mistakes and you are a typical young arrogant amerimutt or a jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=_J2VwFDV4-g

On one hand he definitely gave in, but it's portrayed as him doing it so people can get their back pay AND he's also shown to be the one willing to compromise big time. After Democrats refuse cooperation after three weeks are up he really has nothing standing in his way to get the funds through other means. This is one of those moments that will either be forgotten completely or be remember as the end of Trump.

Attached: trump-face-eyes.jpg (422x422, 20K)

So I am just curious. What do you think has caused Greece's problems? Immigrants? Jews?

The real answer is believing that Germany and France would damage their own financial position by devaluing the Euro to protect smaller, debt saddled EU member states, rather than offering bailouts only in exchange for absurdly harsh cuts to Greek public sector programs.

It is the Euro-Conservative economic consensus that austerity is the way to combat economic downturns and financial panics that truly destroyed the Greek, Spanish and Italian economies. I don't blame you all for being euroskeptics, but you are misplacing your blame for your country's problems.

Enjoy the wall