What's the catch here? Why are giant houses so cheap in America?

What's the catch here? Why are giant houses so cheap in America?

Attached: IMG_20190125_105628.jpg (1080x909, 306K)

ITS FUCKING NIGGER INFESTED HOUSTON!

They're not giant houses they're just made so that Americans can fit in them.

That house is two years away from being underwater.

>Houston
>Doesn't know why this house is so cheap.

There is a reason why we are a world power.

>south texas
It's hot and humid. Your power bill will be pretty bad from running the AC incessantly.

that same house is $900,000 somewhere else in America.

High taxes, polluted water, black people.

No catch. Houston is run by Republicans where there isn't a property mafia. They removed zoning laws so you can build fairly easily and cheaply, and they then provide the roads for it so there is access to it.

You have to sell your soul to the (((banks))) I mean uh take out a mortgage

Rural America is cheaper than cheap.
Urban America is cruelly expensive.
"Urban" America is practically free.

Attached: It's a crime like murder and rape to buy houses this cheap in Gary Indiana.png (856x838, 919K)

>Houston
You have to live in Houston

Attached: cheap houses in Gary Indiana.png (797x815, 897K)

Attached: You'll die for these prices in Gary Indiana.png (869x880, 840K)

It is usually because they are built in the wilderness or they are built in nigger hives.

that house has to be a dumpy shithole inside

this one, too

Houston, we have a problem

Think of how expensive an AC unit would be to keep that house from smelling like swamp ass. No wonder its so cheap.

Houston is Democrat controlled.

Suburbs outside the major cities tend to be more conservative. But the big Texas cities are poorly ran leftist tax vampires.

Even with a paint job to get rid of the hideous red, what an ugly structure.

You'd have to live in Texas.

Look at the filenames.

If it isn't an open concept it wouldn't be that expensive.

>fucking nigger town of Gary Indiana
Might as well be in Detroit desu

>Houston, we have a problem
>it's prohibitively expensive for the pajeet

Houses in America are not cheap at all. Its just that Jews in Europe have suppressed interest rates negative to prop up the European housing market. This happens in the USA too, but its much worse in parts of Western Europe.

Why do you think your banks are so fucked? Hard to turn a profit when you can't make a healthy spread on mortgages. Take a look at Bank of America (Americas largest retail bank). Ever since we've been reversing course on interest rate policy, their revenues/net income has exploded.

>Houston Texas
It's full of niggers, they will tear it down before it'll ever be worth anything ever again. In 3 generations it'll be gentrified

>I'm a fag

While foreclosed, that house had a meth lab in the basement, where three people died in a shootout.

Attached: Killer deals in Gary Indiana.png (872x870, 682K)

repeat after me three times
I think Detroit might unironically be safer than Gary.

Attached: Kansas homes where you won't get raped or murdered or both.png (1280x940, 1.59M)

My house according to zillow

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-25-21-58-03-1.png (630x960, 79K)

Maintenance for an old house is expensive

trust this one. you will never want to own a house
no people. no serving the jews.

GTFO of Houston we have enough niggers and sandniggers already!

Houses are increasing thanks to the Californian locusts also

Damn, that actually looks cozy.

You are literately in the middle of nowhere

>he thinks this is good architecture

Attached: 150421_EYE_UglyBelgianHouses1.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg (1065x710, 126K)

With a little repair, it looks like it could be a based white man's house.

What's the rest of the neighborhood like? Nigger hive?

Wonder How many people died in that place.

>What's the catch here? Why are giant houses so cheap in America?
It's Houston. A neighborhood full of niggers drives down the value of the property.

Check the file names.
Check "Gary Indiana"

The country is a shithole

That's irritating to look at it. The lack of symmetry really kills it. I bet it's made with pretty cheap materials, too. The garage takes up half of the structure and makes it look like the house is bigger than it really is.

those prices are a lie. It missed by two zeros.
no different than immigranting to africa and
buying cheap houses
actual price.

What's the catch?

Africa

American McMansions are built poorly with cheap materials.

Oh look, the wetback is fishing for (You)s.

Probably a block away from a government nigger zoo (projects)

Gary really is that cheap because it's full of dead bodies, serial killers, rapists, and constant bullets going every direction.
Those two 0's probably got raped, murdered, raped again, and left in the house for you to clean up after you buy it.

Filenames.

Shit area

Non-American cope

Wait hold on, so repressing interest rates is a tool to keep house prices high? I thought they did it because of
>muh growth

Please be patient I'm a zoomer brainlet.

looks like he caught one, ignore them up to the point the rope stops twitching

In nice white areas like where I live you cant find a tiny condo for less than 499,000.
To live in a white neighborhood, you have to spend all your money on housing leaving nothing left to support a family.

to be honest, this listing is most likely a phishing scam.

Is it really that important to live in a white neighborhood?

Don't get me wrong, I'm redpilled on niggers and IQ differences, but is it really as bad as some people make out?

Not counting extreme cases like utter ghettos of course..

>Houston
It's either in a black neighborhood or it was flooded in the 2017 hurricane and has mold in the walls. Maybe both.

Are you denying my statement?

>HOUSTON

>but is it really as bad as some people make out?
What do you think?

>Wait hold on, so repressing interest rates is a tool to keep house prices high?

Yes, the easier credit is to get and the lower the APR the more house your average person can afford.

Garbage build quality and materials usually plus shitty niggerspic-infested neighbourhoods that drive prices down.

>those prices are a lie
Complete faggot. The prices are real and can be found in many places. Prices even in CA start at 45K in lots of out of the way towns.

KC area is like this

my town you can get a 5 bed house for 200k or less and its great

2.5 million in Seattle.

But what about taxes, what rates and or land taxes would you have to pay on a house on land, on average.

ever wonder those car wash machines. they have huge horizontal towels to wipe your car off when driving through them. now think of them as nigger dicks. going through. no chance.

Pol should invade Gary Indiana

I have lived with spics and asians (we don't really have niggers here) and I can tell you it really is that important. Other than the obvious part of dealing with shitskins day to day, when white people have no communities they lose their culture. You kids will breed with shitskins and become drug addicts. If you lose white neighborhoods, you lose everything.

I used to live in amarillo, which has similar housing to houston. That's just how much a house like that goes for in texas. Food is fresher, bigger and cheaper than up north thete, too. The only issue is you have to live with texans.

Attached: 1543707613945.jpg (720x997, 67K)

Mogadishu

The racial makeup of the city was 84.8% African American, 10.7% White, 0.3% Native American, 0.2% Asian, 1.8% from other races, and 2.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino people of any race were 5.1% of the population. Non-Hispanic Whites were 8.9% of the population in 2010,[33] down from 39.1% in 1970.[34]

Growth is housing prices is home equity which is wealth, which is another persons income. Yes, artificially keep interest rates low props up the economy.

this depends what you look like
if you look like a fat dumb knuckledragger white, you'll mostly blend in and get left alone
if you look like a hipster with nice things, you're going get robbed, raped, and killed

It's a McMansion in a place nobody wants to live for various reasons.

>Gary Indiana
>"Gary is a city in Lake County, Indiana, United States, 25 miles from downtown Chicago, Illinois"

Attached: 1548286356543.jpg (568x512, 16K)

Isn't this short sighted? House prices can't increase for ever.

I don't understand how economists can be this retarded?

Because these homes are nowhere near a steady source of income. You are looking at 1000 dollars a year property tax on that home.

89 days on the market is far too long to not have something wrong with it. If a house doesn't sell within the first month something is wrong.

Water damage kek.

It’s not
Looks can be deceiving
Notice the lack of comma between 3 and 265 this means 265 sw feet on three levels. Basically this means it’s the size of a small hotel but with three equal sized floors

>1000 dollars a year in tax is a lot
That is fucking nothing. I would kill for such low taxes.

Attached: 1537957314732.jpg (534x1024, 84K)

>muh mold
I was poor and lived in the moldiest house in town as a kid and it didn't affect me at all as an adult

Then move?

Houstonian here. Can confirm. Also infested with massive amounts of disgusting beaners.

There are many a beautiful houses in nigger neighborhoods. Buyer beware.

I have no interest in leaving the land I was born in, my parents and grandparents are from. It is beautiful and it is mine. We can't retreat forever at some point we must claim our birthright.
I'd rather fight a race war desu.

Quite possible it is Hurricane land.

Competent realtors know to re-list homes.Newly listed is what you want a home to always say. There's a window then after that it's just trash no one wants sitting on the market. 89 days is bad.

For that cheap it must be in a bad area.
Houston is expensive
t. Texan

That is one of the worst towns in America

nigger land

Flood damage.

Yes

Amarillo is way cheaper than Houston

sorry m8 its niggers and spics
>Prices even in CA start at 45K in lots of out of the way towns.
lmao now thats fucking hilarious.

We need to convince the liberals to gentrify Gary, IN.