I hope my mom doesn’t find this

I’m finally starting my manifesto boys

Do any of you have aesthetically pleasing notebooks like me

Attached: 71F82041-8A07-4FE2-B5BD-DCB93531165C.jpg (1800x1627, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gl9DgAM2zSk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You wouldn't happen to live in Willits would you, Hansel?

What are you going to write about and what’s with the logo

No I don't why do you ask?

fake and gay

cringe

I am just going to jot down whatever thoughts I have about how to make society better for it's people, it will be sort of a brainstorm for the finished manifesto.

The logo is what I have chosen to represent me. Much like the Swastika and Hitler.

>that horrible forced-looking elementary-level cursive

Whittling down candidates. Your misspelling of thoughts points to rural or young, just confirming a few things, thanks.

Attached: IMG_1113.jpg (866x1390, 188K)

>political thoghts

WHAT
THE
FUCK
HOW DID I FUCKING MISS THAT
repost time

Does it represent anything or was it arbitrarily chosen?

Who writes down their political thoughts in this age

I just thought it was aesthetically pleasing.
I could probably spin it off as following the north star or some bullshit, but I just like it.

fake and LGBT

you misspelled political thots

everybody should. You don’t journal?

>that pen

Attached: 1468545373463.jpg (2048x1536, 682K)

Write that you're Jewish

nothing wrong with a fountain pen you limp dick faggot

No really, what is Willits about? it looks beautiful.

Kik me, my username is Shrovack

Well no, not if you can write characters at a rate faster than 1 per minute. In your hands it's just a waste of ink.

>Your misspelling of thoughts points to rural or young
>look mom I can google a name, I'm just like that fat bitch from criminal minds!

Attached: stupid nigger.webm (256x320, 402K)

there I fucking remade the whole page you assholes

Attached: t h o U g h t s.jpg (3024x4032, 740K)

>politecal

what's with the phillips head?

Hahaha allow me to explain you to yourself.

You're some dumb young tard who read too much old shit in the particular way that tickles the fancy of so many budding young "intellectuals".

You think if you can just write fancy and be "eloquent" like they were then you'll be just like them.

Reality check, people back then wrote like fags and you should stop writing like one too. Good ideas are simple, non stylized and easily comprehended without being aesthetically or stylistically pleasing.

What kinds of political thoughts do you have?

fake and gay

>I quit watching blacked and started fapping to traps, the notebook

Just give up and write it up in LaTeX and make a real professional-looking manifesto.

why would you put your fake name on here

>everybody should. You don’t journal?
This.
When I'm bored I just write something, from political thoughts to commentary about recent news and happenings around the world, stuff I do around the house, even musings about fucking things I buy on Ebay.
Having a journal is great for your mind.

I envision an imaginary nation that has laws and regulations in place that takes the power away from the people. By giving power to a nation's residents, you are opening it up to greed and evil Jews who only want what's best for themselves. By giving the power to one person who has what is best for the people in mind, you can at least avoid the greed and corruption. Adolf Hitler is a good example- he wasn't exactly a successful leader, but he did what he did for the people.

Never leave written records they can use against you.

Jealous and gay.

I've thought about this, but it's too difficult to hold all of the information I want inside my head. I

The exact same political ideals as those of a high-functioning autist with schizophrenia hospitalized in an asylum in Slovenia

You're literally retarded 18 year old me but 1000x more gay. You probably have a list of all your favorite gay old politicians and their gay old quotes and their gay old ideas.

I may just be some dumb wood stacker but I'm also 10,000 times less gay than you so go pouns salt hoser.

post contents or its just a larp

>Hitler
>That's it really, maybe Julius Ceasar
Fuck off, I'm not gay. So what if I have OCD and all of my handwriting needs to be perfect

I just made it dumbass

>I read Ted Kazinski's book
>Time to LARP

You should write a suicide note instead.

he thinks all the girls are laughing at him because he is the "class clown" when in reality they are just laughing at him for how weird and pathetic he is.

>I really am funny! They're laughing with me!
>Right?!??!!!!

Jokes on you, I went to online school during high school. Probably the worst thing that's ever happened to me honestly.

>I just made it
then post contents or your a larpy faggot

Hahah literal autistic faggot who writes dumb gay shit in his dumb gay journal.

Oh man your thoughts are so deep. Yeah dictators are great.

I was referring to anons image, not (you).
also post contents faggot

There are no contents, i literally just made the first page and will be writing my thoughts and shit from now on. I will make a post in about a week displaying all that I've wrote if you idiots are really that interested in an autist like me.

Hahahahahah now I know you're gay 18 year old me, I was also online schooled you retard ahahahahahahahahahah.

Pound salt retard.

If you are doing it for the look of it then you're doing it wrong as in the end it's the content that matters. Though if you can do both then why not.

>shit nobody is going to read
Trust me, you're going to find your diary again in 10 years and cringe so hard.

>wood stacker
what the everloving fuck is a woodstacker
what kind of retard do you have to be to land yourself the position of "W O O D S T A C K E R"

Lol it’s like a little sister copying her big sister in high with a journal, lol then begs for people to right it for him for attention. Lol your pathetic

>not getting a nice and comfy laptop to type on

Hey now, you could be the next Hitler, dont give up on your dreams.

Pedo spotted

self explanatory, I stack wood and get paid more to do it than any gay min wage job you've ever had.

Writing a cover page is not a manifesto. Because you have no content beyond a little doodle and a few empty platitudes I can only assume this is big gay larp.

also you misspelled "thoughts"

thank you, very based

Heil... Hauffman?

This. Might go nowhere, but it definitely will if you cave to some random faggots on the internet.

Americans can write???? Good for You!

what the fuck lol, grew up in boonville and then redwood valley, did not expect to see "willits" on Jow Forums tonight

>Do any of you have aesthetically pleasing notebooks like me
into the fucking trash. and to think i was excited for a second

WHAT IS WILLITS

TELL ME PLEASE

I might even fucking go there as a vacation to see at this point

>pic related

Attached: 1519438556426.png (703x911, 21K)

>people back then wrote like fags
You write like a fag too with your reddit spacing.

>also you misspelled "thoughts"
OH FUCK SON, YOU DON GOOFED
BETTER GET A NEW NOTEBOOK CAUSE THIS ONES FUGD

Attached: fd3.jpg (1392x996, 170K)

Lol, why did you tape the star doodle on your fake manifesto? Why not just doodle a new one? How autistic are you OP?

Yikes.

very autistic, thank you for asking

>your average Jow Forums poster is 16 and thinks himself a genius

Attached: 9693681677257477823273.jpg (320x334, 17K)

Except Hitler actually did shit. Mein Kampf was penned in prison. Hitler spent his time constantly arguing, and learning, as he struggled to survive in poverty. Then he went off to WW1. Then he came back and became a political agitator. By the time Mein Kampf came into the picture, he had already met the Bavarian prime minister with a large group of armed men. Hitler already had his shit in gear by the time he thought to write it down. Writing doesn't magically complete your worldviews for you.

I attempted to write a manifesto, then I realised someone has already done it and mine could never compete.
youtu.be/gl9DgAM2zSk

Trips of truth. Never give up, OP. Do us proud.

Attached: 1409096244635.jpg (300x428, 22K)

>he made an image just for me

Hahahahah I actually have real practical ideas, solutions to real problems and answers to real questions.

Problems that are relevant to blue collar working class wood stackers, the kind of men who keep countries running while everyone else is running around being gay like you.

You ever done a hard day's work? I didn't think so.

Attached: 20190118_235030.jpg (4032x3024, 3.8M)

It's a process, I didn't say I wanted to sit behind my little desk and write my dick off all day. I'm not saying I'm anywhere near Hitler's level, but I'm trying to improve myself and reflect on my thoughts.

Everyone
Constantly and in public

A noble goal. No one starts off good and no gets good if they never start.

You're right, I shouldn't be mean. The day people began to think being blue collar was innately bad was the day it died. Thank you for doing your part :)

>It ain't much, but it's honest work

Hitler was a gay art student who started a stupid war he couldn't win be he was afraid of MUH JEWS.

genuinely made me laugh lmao

Saved. This will be a fine addition in my cringe compilation.

Attached: yup.jpg (480x360, 22K)

He did a lot more than your fat ass will ever do

oof I meant to say "The day people in this country began to think...

Yeah killed millions of white men. So noble.

Zeon shall rise again and crush the fascist Federation scum. Your days are numbered, OP.

For real kid your heart might be in the right place but you need more exposure to hardship and the real world.

Get a hard job, do some honest work and get to know the people who make up the backbone our nations. Once you unserstand that, then you can start making fancy ideas.

Reflecting on your thoughts and showing Jow Forums your note book are different things. If there's anything about society that you want to change then simply identify it, explain it accurately, and posit a solution. Anything else is delusion of grandeur.

This is good advice. Though you can still write about it in your faggy journal too.

Winner winner chicken dinner someone PLEASE give this man some in store prices.

Your a retard

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

Is this because girls dont like you?

It's a numbers game, eventually one will say yes if you aren't a loser.

If you are a loser your only antidote is gym, not writing a gay ass diary and shooting up another school

Yes, but he must have had a vision all along. It's not like the Thule society and Dietrich Eckart did all the heavy lifting.

I have a notebook of short political ideas that come to mind.

"The left believes people are fundamentally good, but they also believe that doing wrong benefits a person (compared to the right who believes doing wrong ultimately punishes the person, because they believe in morality / metaphysics). What does that mean?"

>gay
Empty slander.
>art student
He wished.
>started a stupid war he couldn't win
Hindsight bias. The Germans easily took Poland and France, and were so close to Moscow that the government evacuated. You don't know shit about WW2 if you think it was inevitable from the start.

Journals are fine as long as you don't write like a fucking founding father.

They had some great ideas but their problems and time were also fundamentally different from that we face today.
And nobody writes like that anymore.

not a loser, I work out at my home gym, and I'm not even worried about what people think of me. I'll find the right woman someday, and I don't particularly want to waste a lot of my time with floosies who aren't good for me.