Tenshi eating a corndog!

Tenshi eating a corndog!

Attached: 1400893762852.jpg (500x500, 93K)

Tenshi, did you see the big news? Trump cucked!

Don’t know what a tenshi is but that anime shit is degenerate. Just KYS por favor.

Tenshi died because remilia grabbed her nose with her feet and made her take deep breaths.

700 years without a single foot wash!

Attached: cute remi feet.jpg (850x1175, 145K)

Operation Stand Your Ground /SYG/ started last night and is continuing over the weekend:

Attached: syg_south_warren_3.jpg (1008x756, 91K)

Thanks good job

A corndog eating Tenshi

Attached: 1547888387808.jpg (474x474, 189K)

I bet they smell like good grana padano

Thank you friend.

nup. Remi's feet smell like rotting cheese, swamp water, old fish and roses (roses that wilted because they were exposed to her foot smell)

Attached: remilia feets.png (848x1200, 1002K)

Where's my corn dog?

Attached: gote agnry.jpg (1200x1194, 72K)

So a really really good Parmesan then. Stop it. I’m getting hard

Remi is italian so her feet stink like that also, but it's still too strong to breath in! Your lungs would melt instantly.

Would wear a clothespin on my nose if she wanted me to rub her feet.

Attached: remi feetsssss.jpg (778x1100, 604K)

B-but her feet look so clean it that’s pic... how can this be?

>Russian Shill posts “President Trump General” thread with a bunch of videos/urls
>Another piece of the team immediately posts the AWOO anime shit with a trump hat, influencing the neckbeards
>rest of the team posts a bunch of trump copypastas and model pics of sluts with MAGA hats, as if they weren’t paid to take those images
>posts anti-semitic material in favor of Trump and ignoring the fact that Trump loves jews in an attempt to sway the rest of Jow Forums
>reply to any disagreement with “fuckoff shill” or by calling them a kike

Why won’t the Russian shill teams switch up their formula? Is their influence wearing down? Looks like Jow Forums is waking up, at least from what I’ve seen.

Stop being influenced by Russian troll / marketing teams. Recognize patterns.

Now that people are waking up, the shills are spamming the board saying “DEMOCRATS ARE RAIDING US!!!” or accusing them of being a part of a Discord group.

Just more influence techniques.

FUCK democrats and republicans. Identity politics are a huge scam. Open your eyes to just how powerful the influence is.

Vampires always have the smelliest feet. Remi also makes the sakuya perform all her maid duties around the mansion barefoot, that way her smell can spread freely around and soil all the fresh air around her. Remi even bit the sakuya and made her a vampire so she can have smellier feet.

Attached: sakuya feetsss.png (566x800, 538K)

>lewds
>88
I have a bad feeling about this

Mexibro!!!

Holy shit you fags are fucking degenerates.

Tenshi on the front page!

i hope remi suffocates you with her feet.

good boy

You do love remi's feet, don't you? Maybe if you breathe it in by small amounts you will become immune.

Attached: remi cupp.png (768x1024, 688K)

kill your fucking selves you miserable degenerate trash
looking forward to this thread getting nuked

Attached: 1548416914498.gif (758x696, 102K)

looking forward to flan rotting your fragile mortal lungs with her 400 year unwashed feet.

based

Attached: flandre cutes.jpg (850x1202, 232K)

You're a big guy

She's eaten too many corn dogs so she's probably fat.

Please consider this next time you post this. Or stop posting this furry altogether.

Attached: guinness_nails-580x327.jpg (580x327, 64K)

Imagine how smelly remi's pale feet get under those blankets. It's basically a poison gas by now.

Attached: a remi feet.jpg (750x844, 104K)

You will never enjoy pasta with smelly foot cheese ever again. Your every bite with taste like Mac n cheese of the yellow from a can variety.
Checkem

All italians have smelly feet. Remi likes to cook pasta for sakuya and flan and then dip her stinky socks in the cooking water. She's so mean.

Attached: __remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_maru_chan_niko__sample-1f5fa3c051aac04ea37722598cb6d89c.jpg (850x1241, 331K)

Quality heritage post. Best thred on Jow Forums.

Ralsei doesn't get a corndog because he's a furry.

I wonder if the remi would bully me for being a dusky med.

Attached: remiliafeet.jpg (850x680, 131K)