Why didn't he fight this hard for the wall two years ago?

Why didn't he fight this hard for the wall two years ago?
He was in a far better position to negotiate back when Republicans held control of the House, yet he dragged his feet until after the mid-terms, when Dems won back the majority.
It seems to me as if he never had any intentions of building it in the first place. He just sat and waited for an opportune time to lay the blame on the Democrats.

Attached: israel #1.png (434x386, 211K)

Amnesty don

Don't expect any rationality from republicans, jews, or magatards

Attached: hitler.png (641x493, 739K)

>Everything in due time

Paul Ryan was an obstructionist giga cuck.

There were alot of turn coat republicucks in congress at the time. As far as his decisions now Trump switches to this dumb boomer mode all the time. He thinks that dems are like business people that can be negotiated with instead of racial enemies that want to disenfranchise white people. There are many things he does not understand

He's playing 7d chess with everyone including his supporters. He doesn't want to do shit, he just wanted to say he was the president and that's it. Just another achievement for the Don.

/thread

TRUMP IS A WEAK BETA KEK
FUCK HIM AND HIS (((TRICKS)))

Attached: 065ed16439d9bf9562f792d4c13d51c1-imagepng.png (618x685, 342K)

>Russian Shill posts “President Trump General” thread with a bunch of videos/urls
>Another piece of the team immediately posts the AWOO anime shit with a trump hat, influencing the neckbeards
>rest of the team posts a bunch of trump copypastas and model pics of sluts with MAGA hats, as if they weren’t paid to take those images
>posts anti-semitic material in favor of Trump and ignoring the fact that Trump loves jews in an attempt to sway the rest of Jow Forums
>reply to any disagreement with “fuckoff shill” or by calling them a kike

Why won’t the Russian shill teams switch up their formula? Is their influence wearing down? Looks like Jow Forums is waking up, at least from what I’ve seen.

Stop being influenced by Russian troll / marketing teams. Recognize patterns.

Pretty sure it's something close to this. Only I'm pretty sure he had no plans of actually becoming President and was using it as a marketing stunt for something, Trump TV maybe or a bunch of air time at FOX.

he wasted a lot of time trying to appease people who want him dead

>Why didn't he fight this hard for the wall two years ago?
Because he needed to get his adversary to drop their guard down and manipulate them when they least expect it. This whole wall-shutdown thing is just to purge some of his enemies and their footsoldiers from seats of power. And with them culled, he'd be able to do more. Remember, the government going back online is temporary. If things don't work out the way it has to, another round of shutdown that leads to layoffs will ensue, with his enemies getting gutted even further. Bend the knee or get kneecapped and be forced to kneel.

He was more focused on the health care bill and the tax cuts because they were more pressing timing-wise

given Washington time that's a year and a half down the drain already

Attached: lemmecheckmypapers.jpg (836x678, 56K)

Blue pill

They don't want the wall. It just riles up the retard base.

>muh white pride

>due time
He's got less than two years.

Is Ruth Bader Ginsburg still alive?

/ptg/ is literally organic though. I've started countless /ptgs/ myself

Attached: Trump face.gif (360x203, 3.05M)

The jews are always 3 steps ahead. Trump was never /ourguy/, he's just another ZOG puppet. Take the blackpill, this is the end of human civilization.

Vampiric pedo cannibals run the world.

Attached: file (3).jpg (1824x3216, 1.33M)

So after the dominant male (trump) has had his way with us like a battered wife now we are going to slowly turn against him? All this /ptg and Maga hat waving shit for all this time and now we gonna turn on /ourprez? I knew he was apart of the current establishment since the beginning. The elite know exactly how to press our buttons and control us, but no one else is being prepped for the presidency so whatever

pol is too low iq to actually understand what's happening

Operation Stand Your Ground /SYG/ started last night and is continuing over the weekend:

Attached: syg_irl_2.jpg (742x900, 101K)

Trump probably doesn't give much of a shit about the wall. Go look back to his later rallies in 2016, the ones from September-October or so. He repeats his lines - wall, lock her up, etc., but you can see on his face an expression that says "ugh, I'm tired of repeating this shit to these morons".

I'm not sure it makes sense to blame Russians for what can be more easily explained by stupidity and cultism.