Reminder: Buying Procter & Gamble cucks your balls off

Giving them money so they can use it to work against your very existence?? Come on man...

Pic provided to assist you in filtering out your future purchases.

breitbart.com/economy/2019/01/24/proctor-gamble-ceo-doubles-down-on-gillette-ad-there-is-an-issue-with-toxic-maculinity/

Attached: 1548040939909.jpg (1383x800, 189K)

Just buy the store brands. Kirkland is pretty dank

Bump fuck these companies, actively avoid them. They are subverting the nation and trying to erase white men

Good luck

Attached: k0pv01.jpg (2400x1507, 544K)

CIA is the main propagator of globohomo
Guess who sits at Procter & Gamble board table

Attached: chara1_f_1.png (277x340, 132K)

Buy store brand stuff for a quarter of the price, idiot.
No ad campaign could ever make me buy Gillette's overpriced shit when a Dorco blade is literally a few cents. The real idiots are the people who needing this manufactured scandal to switch away from these brands.

Your pic is unrelated. Don't confuse the issue. None of those companies cross over with P&G.

Nice try though.

>implying they're any better
Keep lying to yourself.

Brother, instead of calling your a shill or a fag or some other insult that won't educate anyone... I'll break it down to it's core.

I get the other corporations are shit and are also working against us... but you can't get them all at once. THAT is literally why not much affects them.

Use their tactics. They work. And that tactic is incrementalism.

Right now P&G stuck their crank out. P&G gets targeted. They are exposed and vulnerable right now. They get the focus. Take them down, teach them a lesson or at least weaken them. Then wait for the next one to slip up.

A proverb for you young uns. An old bull and a young bull were standing on a hill looking down on a bunch of cows. The young bull said to the old bull "Wow.. look at all those cows. Let's run down there and fuck one of them before they run away!" The old bull looked over at the youngster and said.. "Nah... let's walk down their nice and calm and fuck them all."

You'll have to pry my oil of olay from my cold dead fingers anons.

It's also ok if you keep your Tampax...

The hardest part of this will be the detergents because they make so many of the useful brands. The rest is pretty easy.

Or you can just do what I've been doing for the past almost 20 years which is don't drink any soda or any of that shit at all. Drinkwater for fucksake. And yes you can find alternate sources for many products that they sell. You just have to use your imagination. And finally it's not a question of denying them 100% but just retracting as much further ongoing investment in these companies as you can, and enough people simultaneously doing that. That will have a definite effect on their bottom line over a long term.

This user gets it.

>Taylor described the negative reaction to the video as coming from a “well organized but small number’ of people
>number 28 on the list of the top 50 most disliked YouTube videos of all time
They can't even do damage control right.
All of you that are on social media should make people aware of just how subversive they are.

Just stop eating processed garbage and buying overpriced brand name stuff and buy local consumables that aren't part of, or owned by a multinational.
Buying local hurts these companies, even if just a little

I'm giving the store brand dishwasher liquid a shot. I didn't have to go far to dump the rest. I was already boycotting the razors because they're wicked expensive and fuck football.

store brands are made by the big guys in the same factory most of the time

All good suggestions

Lacoste and Hugo Boss perfume are not P&G.

I spent some time going through my own P&G products and then researching a competitive product that I researched to ensure they were not owned or partially owned by P&G.

I may create a different chart to show the best product for each product shown in the P&G chart. I don't mind making it easier to hurt their business.

The only anti-dandruff shampoo I've tried that helps me is head & shoulders.

Son of a bitch.

You are correct. These were sold off by P&G in recent years. The chart needs to be updated... but really.. let them have it anyway for being a former P&G product.

Grow your own food.
Make your own soap and shampoo.
Etc, etc.

WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo

You can find it on Amazon. Better than Head & Shoulders.

Have you ever tried nopoo or washing with castil soap instead of shampoo?

>Earning some money while studying
>includes buying stuff for old people
>never buy anything from P&G
I try to leverage my influence as far as possible

>kfc, pizzahut, ...
>cola, fanta ,...
Those are the only one I buy or visit occasionally

But I love Old Spice. Damn.

Attached: 1541789796323.jpg (500x500, 54K)

That's fine. They all have some SJWs in their leadership but P&G went full retard. The other will look to see how well they fair before exposing their power level in public.

Treat P&G like the first bully you meet on the school yard. Bloody his nose and put all the others on notice not to fuck with you again.

Replace with Barberry Coast Bay Rum Splash.

More expensive but awesome. Look it up on Amazon and you will find similar non-P&G products suggested if Bay Rum won't work for you.