Have we isolated the "niggerlover" gene yet?

One kind user told me that there is a correlation between "gay face" and niggerloving women. That you can literally tell the physiological characteristics of a woman that "looks like she fucks black guys"

Can any others help out and post examples of nigger lovers and their faces? I'm not calling for a raid, merely a analyzation of these women, their facial similarities (especially the eyes), and isolate this dreadful gene. Like recognizing a jew, a niggerlover should be apparent by the face. Like a faggot as well.

Attached: 15246934274574368.jpg (1195x1367, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Nathan_Adrian
infogalactic.com/info/Harry_B._Harris_Jr.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's that and why is he with Ann in this photo?

>Can any others help out and post examples of nigger lovers and their faces? I'm not calling for a raid, merely a analyzation of these women, their facial similarities (especially the eyes), and isolate this dreadful gene. Like recognizing a jew, a niggerlover should be apparent by the face. Like a faggot as well.

I have often wondered whether closeted lesbians are attracted to them due to the higher estrogen levels.

you can tell by the shame on their face

I don't know who he is. He's with Ann because she sucks nigger dicks. Here's another example of a niggerlover

Attached: 15262547346365625654979.png (720x955, 1.12M)

We need an AI to do a deep learning dive on the faces of coalburners

Ann Coulburner

I’m black and this chick I worked with looked like she wouldn’t be interested in black guys but she would eventually ask me for my number and one thing lead to the next. Women are chameleons, don’t go by appearance

Attached: 0B5A725B-FB5E-48FF-99C5-BF83C1DD0AC4.jpg (407x382, 27K)

Attracted to who, niggers?

>1fGxX7vv
u blaxd her,w/ genetically superior bbd?

She just spoke at #BrexitLA

It's more in the way they dress and accessorize. I have never seen a woman wear huge hoop earrings who wasn't a coalburner.

BBC here, ALL white women love us. Sorry cracka!

doesn't this bitch have a long neck too?

its too bad you didnt leave her bleeding interally and face down in a ditch like your kind is so fond of doing

Can confirm, my "lesbian" cousin has a weird fixation with niggers, rappers and that guy from the black panther movie.

If they’re white and talk like a nog then they’ve burnt coal

Sup niggers. I don't care about your opinions though, as science is merely "Shiki Tiki" to you folks

its called being a woman
undermining your father is probably genetically desirable in some sort of "life will find a way" sort of way
in that way, women are probably evil... So ...
Solve the Women Question? idk im not a scientist

Attached: praise.jpg (1009x2076, 76K)

I’m not a half a fag so I was obligated, I would post a picture just to illustrate the the illusion between our perception and reality relating to the halo effect involving women but unfortunately some nerd here would take advantage of my kindness

Attached: 81CBBB78-E72F-424F-BFFC-911E094423D8.jpg (300x282, 14K)

My friend’s sister is a nigger lover. Such a shame

Nigger I'm literally just asking if there's the possibility that niggerlovers share a common facial characteristic. Like how FAS kids all have that certain facial issue. Not your nigger Beyonce halo shit

Attached: bSZogiQ.jpg (640x910, 87K)

why do blacks call everyone nerds?
what do you even mean by nerd?

A good number have both daddy issues and don't get attention from white guys because they're butt ugly. Blacks will fuck damn near anything with a hole.

And then there are those "enlightened" ones who fail to recognize their own nature. When masculinity is actively discouraged in schools and society, "good" white boys listen as they are told that school and grades are important to their future.

This brainwashing doesn't work as well with black boys for several reasons.

Female nature is to select on masculinity and security. (Links to money and prestige become prevalent with age/maturity.)

The increase in coalburning is due to unconscious evolutionary traits colliding with a world of white puss-boys.

White boys with fathers who properly prevent this shit from taking hold score plenty of upper tier white pussy.

but it coincides, youre attributing certain facial characteristics with favorable/unfavorable behavior, the halo effect defines precognitive judgements/biases due to particular traits, appearance especially. In other words, your wasting your time.

Attached: 9DACD931-BFD8-420A-BEEE-00EC3E5B85F5.jpg (897x507, 584K)

Trump is a pedophile that loves little niglets.

Attached: trump kissing niglets.jpg (1172x1260, 400K)

not here for qna, just passing by. Disregard me entirely, there’s larger issues to attend. Focus on escaping the matrix, I’m just a distraction

Attached: 5E2F476B-1413-4CB0-8466-ABB80E0776A8.png (670x988, 1.11M)

negros really need to learn how to speak english properly before they start throwing in big words and phrases they barely know the meaning of

all right wing women are crazy nigger lovers who shill for white supremacy because their nigger ex-boyfriend left them

You're talking about something different, not even understanding the fucking words you're using. The "halo" effect is projecting what you believe to be the person, making them better than they are. It creates a separation from reality you can't ever catch up to.

Now listen nigger, I'm talking about things like gay face, which is a proven thing AI can detect. So don't bullshit me about nigger science or "White Man Magic" as your ancestors called it. There's something there, I know it.

A hindrance to our goals, you could say

remember that gay dem that drugged that gay nigger and fucked him while he was OD and got away with it? thats the future of brown america and i want in

It's a white woman brain gene.

Attached: 625aa1f100ada821af14bc46436680224f8859693da8099833fada94c1c9f6fb.jpg (1760x2732, 1.51M)

Breed with Asian girls to make it go away.

Attached: 9ba05982f0c05e4de3b32ffabe2b75a885f918349cb426f7e39a6a79dd77c48e.jpg (3100x2104, 1.48M)

fucking lawyers
A thin veneer of intelligence and turbocunt attitudes they all deserve to suffer

I don't want a bunch of hapas around. I don't mind a few, but not aesthetically pleasing to me

Attached: 1533097495704.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

Blonde hair, dark eyebrows

>mfw every time I walk out my front door and see the disgusting state of my city

i've been saying east asians are the master race for awhile now

Have some big brained high IQ racist train a neural net to find coalburners based on facial features.

I choose Olympic Commander of the Pacific Fleet Admiral hapas over soibois and roasties desu.

infogalactic.com/info/Nathan_Adrian
infogalactic.com/info/Harry_B._Harris_Jr.

Attached: 6b1e461a595caa24d275aeee6a3b073aa2d55231da141afe7c27766f066dc725.jpg (2970x1984, 1.1M)

were in agreement yet you microanylze and misrepresent the intent in my words to force contention, instigating miscommunication to try to appear intellectually advanced. You have a trivial mind and you’re insecurity is projecting through the screen. Btw, I’m a Christian, science isn’t my initial go to for understanding our reality, if you can’t tell by my choice in visuals

Attached: 8E52C3A4-CCD1-4577-BB30-9636AFA718F9.jpg (300x199, 19K)

>those digits
>that post
Jesus user you just ensured the toll gets paid in full for the next 100 years

Attached: 1543732625182.gif (400x190, 3.81M)

I'd agree with you if you spoke English. Although I try not to make a habit of agreeing with niggers, though I do love a nice big white ass. I don't care what religion you are, the only thing that matters is contribution to the subject at hand. Try to find a way to say what you mean, without sounding like, well, a nigger.

Also I do find it ironic that you are posting specifically pictures of the (white) Eve, sinning.

>science isn’t my initial go to for understanding our reality
then you're an idiot aren't you

I fucking hate coal burners.

Attached: Maddi Tunstall.jpg (640x1136, 111K)

Let's not count our chickens until Deep White is actually operational.

probably trying to imply niggers are the forbidden fruit

niggers are more like the fruit rotting on the ground that no one wants and you get an infection from eating