Researchers who reported Israeli link to Khashoggi murder targeted by operatives

archive.fo/O4XxT
>NEW YORK (AP) — The researchers who reported that Israeli software was used to spy on Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi’s inner circle before his gruesome death are being targeted in turn by international undercover operatives, The Associated Press has found.

>Twice in the past two months, men masquerading as socially conscious investors have lured members of the Citizen Lab internet watchdog group to meetings at luxury hotels to quiz them for hours about their work exposing Israeli surveillance and the details of their personal lives. In both cases, the researchers believe they were secretly recorded.

>Citizen Lab Director Ron Deibert described the stunts as “a new low.”

Attached: 1532859098649.png (689x1085, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JpH8o6BOzog
archive.is/UF27x
archive.is/8xnkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1519627639263.jpg (1153x1282, 531K)

have a bump

I think Israel killed Khashoggi using traitors within the Saudi government in order to frame MBS with the killing in hopes of stifling the relationship between USA and Saudi.

bump

(((Operatives)))

I bet you it was Nigger Cube.

bump

When are the nudes released? Also, fuvk everyone in the middle east, fuvk off nigger kikes

Attached: 1540072689795.gif (1050x1450, 39K)

Stay mad kike

Bump

bump

Bump

The source is Associated Press. How many (((them))) are in control of AP and why the fuck would they implicate Israel in this manner?

Israel is a sinking ship with too many holes to cover up.

Noice.

Attached: israel_needs_Palestinians_archive.png (793x708, 51K)

fucking kikes

shut up jew

BUMP

Attached: US_pressure_delays_Israels_Greater Jerusalem_bill.png (1473x754, 786K)

>Mossad and Israel doing exactly what Hitler said Jews do
Imagine my shock.

hitler was a jew did you know?

Attached: 1543566199680.jpg (1200x1200, 282K)

Attached: 1535037809033.jpg (1680x1050, 274K)

This

Attached: 1526885466639.png (1024x2000, 2.59M)

Attached: 1518853429832.jpg (3130x2454, 2.99M)

Israel has tenfolded the JQ and the difficulty in solving it.
On one hand you want all jews to stay in the same country, like f.ex. Madagascar.
On the other hand that makes their modes of operation into what we see here.
On one hand if you remove their Israel you do what the Hasidim want and make them wandering jews like before Israel again.

>trusting the jewish news source
i bet you watch fox news

EVERY

>leaf
>telling someone who to trust
Soon, very very fucking soon, you will be bleeding out from gunshot wounds Iranians gave to you and your final memory will be the sight of Iranians fucking your sister,

If only there was a solution to this

Attached: 1532558849315.png (500x404, 80K)

Iranians don't hate me, they hate the jews, and mutts like you.

Only the truth can stop the wars and make the world the paradise it can be.

Attached: 1526262991263.png (736x910, 646K)

A solution that meant it wouldn't need to be dealt with again in the future

>Iranians don't hate me, they hate the jews, and mutts like you.
They don't hate Jews. Even iranian jews hate Israelis. Why does Israel pretend like they represent all jews worldwide? is it because if they didn't they would be considered illegitimate? Israel is already illegitimate.

Attached: 1545158531337.png (793x380, 449K)

Attached: 1529789089980.webm (1276x706, 1.88M)

Good read. Those obvious spies/PIs are pretty funny.

Theyre not sending their best.

Attached: 1540681405802.jpg (716x1234, 155K)

>being targeted
assassination attempt

This. Same thing they did with Russia. Better relations with Russia was a campaign promise and part of the reason he got elected. Now they are forcing him to cut all diplomacy, same as they demanded to end diplomacy with Saudi Arabia because one journalist was murdered. Israel doesn't want USA to manage their own diplomatic relatioms. Israel want to make all the decisions. They want USA to cut relations so that Israel can come in between and negotiate deals for usa that favour Israel first.

I wouldn't pay attention to what's going on between US and Russia on the surface. I mean just look at the Middle East. That's proof that Trump is working with other nations to undermine israel.

Attached: -.jpg (1913x1044, 827K)

Although the narratives are pretty kosher take note of the "secure" Israeli made comms that were used for the usual blackmailing and change of government. .. you also get the names of more Israeli investors who show up prior to soros revolutions.
youtu.be/JpH8o6BOzog
I shit you not the video link even ends with zog .
Protip if you live in a shithole country don't purchase Israeli made communications equipment because it's not secure and things in your government will just get worse

Attached: 1548054675659.jpg (837x736, 19K)

Fucking kikes have a bump.

Attached: 1540109333802.png (1165x1239, 702K)

Swindling pretty much every race or nation of people that matter may be lucrative in the short-run, but what happens when your transgressions behind the curtain have frothed up to be a spectacle among the whole world? Where will mercy come from when you've shown the whole world your true nature, and realize you no longer have anyone to swindle, but only enemies. Never before have the jews been able to accomplish this on the global scale, only within regions at varying times ensuring they would have somewhere else to scurry off to. Never before has so much information been available to the global population, constantly updating and archiving. Impossible to hide, nowhere to run, the jew will be revealed as the embodiment of man's most treacherous form. If there is only one reason to be thankful for the jew, it is that Truth emanates in contrast to their deeds. A spectacle for the world, a history to never be forgotten again.

Attached: 1515923599631.jpg (520x545, 67K)

bumppppp

Attached: 5_ISIS_mossad_2.jpg (948x2424, 617K)

This.

When we redpill all Evangelicals in the World (and its coming, we WILL make it happen), Israel’s corrupt administration will collapse under the weight of its own lying, crime and terrorism.

Spread this everywhere:

Some graphs that will help redpill Evangelicals and other Christians on the truth about Israel being anti-Christ. Enjoy:

archive.is/UF27x - "How Evangelicals have been duped by Satan into supporting the earthly Israel, which rejects the Spiritual and Eternal Israel, Part 1"
archive.is/8xnkU - "How Evangelicals have been duped by Satan into supporting the earthly Israel, which rejects the Spiritual and Eternal Israel, Part 2"

Remember:
The True Eternal Israel exists in the hearts of those who have faith in Jesus Christ, not in the earthly country we call Israel today.

>Also:
Shills will try to say that this is not according to scripture, but just read the pictures, and go verify the passages in the Bible yourself, its all there. Remember, they count on our ignorance and our conformity, read and verify.

Attached: Jewish_Hate_For_Christians_2.jpg (2005x1221, 594K)

And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Attached: 1509756393194.jpg (404x467, 40K)

Bump

Israel and KSA are close allies.

Not anymore because Israel tried to frame SA. That's how things go.

Have this anti-kikeshill pasta that gets them breddy sad:

1/2

Your fluency in lies does not hide them, traitor.
Like the ones we expose and corner into exposing themselves each and everyday, you’re headed for extinction.
It is nothing but mere nuisance that you take so infernally long dying, inevitable but oh, the boredom meanwhile.
You dare call yourself a Chosen...
Everything about you is a cesspool, you have no suitability to the very own agenda you so feebly and pathetically try to advance, and it amuses me to no end that God in all His wisdom and righteousness has put you here day in and day out unable do to anything else but speed up your own demise and the failure of your given mission... The more you squirm and smear, deflect and defame, curse and name call in the face of the facts, the more you help God’s plan to irrevocably remove you from this Earth.
So please, do go on, indulge us with your pitiful presence and woeful participation in this platform, I am nothing but grateful to have an impotent enemy such as yourself here.
In this place you embody the epitome of helplessness as you get to watch all the wickedness you are ordered to protect get destroyed right in front of your eyes by the LIGHT that shines on it by means of the truths and facts that expose it, and when you so desperately try to intervene and stop the righteous from knowing, your actions can only ever result in the speeding up of the now unstoppable process of destruction of your wicked agenda.

So continue stumbling traitor, it is what you’re destined for, and know that once you fall you will be broken to pieces, and that when the cornerstone that your overlords the builders rejected falls on you all, you will be crushed, like the snakes and brood of vipers you are, and that you shall not escape being condemned to hell, where all of the Synagogue of Satan belongs, because you belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your murderous father’s desires, and just like as with your father, when you lie, you speak your native language, for you are a liar, and your father the father of lies.

2/2

The kikes can't just help themselves, they are stupid af.

Attached: Lavon_Affair_Car_2.png (500x500, 479K)

Alliances are a fickle thing. They've never been "close" allies, though.

Even with the Polish, which could be good allies with them, they can't help alienate everyone.

Attached: Poles_Poland_Polish_mad_at_Jews_because_of_Holocaust.png (907x675, 257K)

They were getting closer, the The Lobby: USA documentary shows a kike talking about it.

Attached: 1543123992645.jpg (1390x861, 189K)

but they fucked it all up by trying to frame MBS

L A V O N A F F A I R

Most likely only out of convenience due to Iran's growing strength in the region. Between israel being a nation of backstabbers, and Saudis beginning to understand they need to adapt to the new paradigm in the Middle East rather than bluntly fighting it head on, that whole relationship is most likely heading in the opposite direction.

Yes, they are stupid af.

Attached: Jewish_supremacism_post.jpg (1277x5191, 2.07M)

Checked.
Makes sense.

bump

Das rite

bumpi

bump

blomp

Bump

DAS RITE

Attached: 1532158555168.jpg (593x295, 54K)

Trump does not give any fuck about Israel or it's people. As long as it can be used for US interests it will be fine. The powerplay is changing as the US has less of an interst to take oil from the middle east unlike the last 15 years.

Bump for the black Israelites to return to Israel

Geez Moshe, calm down, you know the Iranians want nothing more than that prime kosher snatch

Attached: 1520395286248.jpg (500x500, 211K)

Please go and check the US oil imports for the last 15 years both by country and amount

Attached: 1548489848284.jpg (469x452, 39K)

>Trump does not give any fuck about Israel or it's people. As long as it can be used for US interests it will be fine.

WRONG

Attached: WROOONG.png (659x1026, 78K)

>Implying MBS isn't a Zionist and close friend with the Israeli gov

Hell, there were even some reports that came out in November that MBS tried convincing Israel to go into war with Gaza to take attention away from the Khashoggi shit

Good for the kikes then. Khashoggi was scum.

Canaderp and SA are the main ones. SA is a US oil laundering destination for all US liberated ME oil. Next you will tell me that SA is pinky friends with the US for their rich culture and common values. How about you check Iraq oil production by year ans see that they produced more oil since the start of the war than ever. Where is the oil, where is the money?

hahahahah Pure coincidence !

Attached: Jamal-Khashoggi.jpg (750x420, 77K)

what goes around come around ... all the MSN will be slowly decimated and no one will give a fuck .. one by one

Attached: MSNstein.jpg (2700x2762, 3.67M)

Traitor within the Saudi ... Lol ISrael IS the Saudi

Attached: house Saud.jpg (500x354, 89K)

>MSN
>Lol
kike

dude .. you have difficulty with the term Semite yes ?

Attached: wahhabism.png (525x930, 133K)

are you new here or something ?

Attached: Greater Israel karta2.jpg (597x332, 148K)

I thought Israel and SA were tight though?

see

lol they are pretty fucking much the same ..

Soooo, that's a good thing? Did the chinks like this situtation? If yes then that's a bad thing.

they are some kind of shadow allies ... when you attack one the other back stab you ..

act like some sort of buffer in conflict and this way (((they))) can control all the "holy" land .. if Israel control all the "holy" site its sound a bit wrong

Why are purebred (no gypsy) alboriginal girls so cute?

How will this tie into Mueller, Rothschilds, NVIXM cult, NESARA and central banking? Is it all just a LARP? I WANT TO BELIEVE

Attached: 1548375380416.jpg (1000x1000, 324K)

why are there jews in fucking iran?

Israel and SA are family (cousins), fight in family is common.