HORROR: Trans axe attacker split man's face in HALF after bad TINDER date

Transgender Evie Amati has been jailed for four-and-a-half years – with her lawyer blaming the sex change operation. Her legal team claimed the operation had left her in immense pain and fuelled her desire to kill strangers. Ben Rimmer, 32, whose wife was pregnant, did not want cops to tell her what happened but later spoke to her by phone from hospital. He revealed his head was almost split in two by the blow which cleaved his face. Plastic surgeons rebuilt his face with four titanium plates. He can feel the one round his eye moving under his skin when he touches it. Ben does not remember all of the encounter because of his head injury, but says at first he thought Amati's axe was a fancy dress prop.

archive.today/2019.01.26-001209/https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/755694/transgender-axe-attack-australia-evie-amati-ben-rimmer-petition-7-eleven-tinder

Attached: 1524477431311.png (640x480, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Four and a half years. Four and a half years. Some fucking faggot had his balls chopped off and then decided the public at large was at fault for it's terrible decision making. It tried to find love on tinder, got rejected for misrepresenting himself, and went after the first chad he could find.

I'm happy the axe was dull.
But why did he relax?

Fucking hell.... I hope the guy makes it.... I hope someone lynches that freak In prison

I love how transexuals always whinge and cry about how bullying and being unaccepted are the reasons for all their problems. No. Being fucking reprobate paranoid psychotics who have panic attacks over their genitals is the reason for all your problems you monsters.

He's going to get all the dicks in jail, and I think that's what he wanted

>Transgender Axe Attack

Cool band name.

Attached: 21617075156_c952d1b156.jpg (437x437, 39K)

Guaranteed that faggot is sent to women's prison because of his inverted penis hole.

No they have units for trannies and fags specifically.

underrated poast

This happened in Australia, as a former prisoner myself for two years for axing someone and inflicting a wound which required six stitches and the guy had to not work for a day(He was a dole bludger anyway) the tranny will be classified as NA(No Association) meaning they can't associate with others and will be in a cell by themselves 24/7

>one persons actions represent the entire community.

Well that must mean you are all Incel shooters waiting for the last straw to go kill everyone because that girl you liked got blacked and didn't ask you watch.

kill the fag with the axe already

Fuck yeah. Given his obvious mental illness, maybe he'll do what he should have done in the first place - kill himself.
I hope he has to sit there and stare at his own mutilated genitals while listening to the impotent screams of his fellow 'NA' cell block companions. I hope he makes it to year 4 and finally realizes that he doesn't belong in society and hangs himself with his own government issued boxers. I hate trannies, but I hate trannies like this one even more. Rot in that cell, you freak.

Who cares he deserved if just for having those shitty tattoos!

>being this mentally ill just because you think you were supposed to be the other gender because feelings

Attached: hmm.png (559x104, 17K)

There is a pattern of antisocial behavior from trannies. Some are fine in practice, I'm sure, but they're all mentally ill.
This shit should never have been normalized or encouraged. Now we kick back and reap for the next 30 years until the suicide rate gets so high it's unignorable.

People laugh off the transgender suicide rate, but what if more of them start taking it out on others?

Attached: 1521255931029.jpg (649x1000, 78K)

Watch the video, the guy has zero situational awareness at all. Dumb asshole.

Never relax around a tranny with an axe.

Fuck off and off yourself already, tranny

4.5 years. Jesus that's it? For splitting a man's face in half?
Should be hanged.

whites are programmed to die and cuck

I have the video

Attached: p-1.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

Was some sort of union organizer before this happened. has been doing great work in jail organizing all sorts of protests. Is in a fucking woman's prison.
Judge sympathised with this guy after hearing the harrowing the daily dilation's are.
x3 attempted murder charges found guilty gets 4 years

As long as the govt is letting people pretend to be women, carrying a firearm is a must.

Fucking gas them all now.

Already served 2 years apparently so he'll be out in 2.5. This country is a joke.

your stupid post headline implies the victim was on a date with the tranny rather than just buying something from fucking 711

>by themselves 24/7
wow so nothing changes for this guy? i guess except for not having tumblr

HEY PAUL

yipes. how can maams even compete?

4 years, for trying to split a guy's skull, with no provocation.
I would like to hear the judge explain why I shouldn't carry a weapon for self-defence, or retribution for these kind of attacks, without reference to the jail time one would get FOR carrying/defending the self.

If this happened in the US they would get life w/ no parole or (hopefully) the death penalty. Attempted murder.

Cucked Aussie laws.

you know what, it's actually anti-degeneracy to legalize transsexualism since cutting off your genitals is sure-fire sterilization and once people see that all these trans people are ether dying young from disease or killing them-self's others will be to scared to follow in there steps.

underrated

Attached: dark knight joker this.gif (300x186, 446K)

I mean shit if you only get 4 years for purposefully attempting to cleave a mans head with an ax, what’s the worst you could get for maiming someone in selfie defense

What xir's name Jow Forums?
>Evie 'Axmaam' Amati

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

If it was the UK he’d be in a female prison

Try getting reservations at dorsia now, you stupid bastard

>Cool band name.

Attached: laughing.gif (300x186, 797K)

Was just trying to give him an axewound to match but hit the wrong end

he thought the axe was fake
also
>try to kill someone with an axe in public
>get 4 years
What the fuck? But then again Brude Jenner outright killed someone with his car and didnt get punished at all.

they are the bullies

if he was in sweden he'd be in free government-paid housing

Yeah pretty much this

So funny

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

it's the same as any of the "muh society" and "muh acceptance" people. like fat and trans people always cry about society not accepting them but what they really mean is that going outside constantly reminds them that they hate themselves. shame comes from within

IT'S MA'AM

Attached: _-tKTppB_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>Those tattoos
Nothing of value was lost

Attached: 48405545_10156801166825502_3760172343557619712_n.jpg (960x960, 73K)

FOUR FUCKING YEARS FOR THAT? WHAT HTE FUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK

Whoever can get rid of this creature in prison will be a hero

yeah i dont get it. the whole legal defense is that the sex change made himher crazy. so after 4 years heshe is totally fine? keep em locked up forever for mental health reasons

he deserved it for being a cheating faggot

That guy has a tattoo on his leg.

Has there ever been a more fitting time for this image?

Attached: check.jpg (180x180, 11K)

it's a patch of hair that she forgot to shave.

why? he got what he bargained for

I SAWED HIS FACE IN HALF

Attached: phil swift.jpg (353x353, 18K)

The tranny was just trying to smash the patriarchy. Will probably become a lefty hero

nice

Wait what connection does that other person have with them? Any at all? Just at the wrong place and the wrong time?

Birth mark you jew

>go to prison for axeing someone that can be fixed in a day with 6 stitches

You obviously didn't axe them fucking properly, if I went to prison for axeing someone I'd make it worth it

Attached: 92fce136b6ae9c8bc5ce71bdb87f3b3b.jpg (500x310, 62K)

This
Never relax ffs

I know some trans people and they are generally completely fucking insane.

>Tinder date
>Ben Rimmer, 32, whose wife was pregnant
Adulterers deserve axes in the face, trannies just don't deserve to deliver them.

kek

Attached: jej.png (153x152, 54K)

Fuck the sentences in this country seriously every judge is a fucking pussy. I trust the tranny will be hospitalised indefinitely after prison?

Why am I a jew for pointing that out? What a retard lmao

i dont think the victim was the date

yea, pretty much

This never would have happened if him and Marty Jannetty didn't split up

Attached: 1234324324.jpg (588x700, 35K)

don't let popular media fool you, all trannies are insane. think about what it would take for you to want to cut your dick off. these people are FUCKED in the head.

Zero. Cunt went out with the intention to kill. Had a knife in back pocket and the axe.
Tried to kill 3 people with the axe. Was stone cold sober when police interviewed him a few hours later. Lawyer tried to have his interview video barred as he was so sober, cold and calculated. Just repeated I wont answer questions as I don't want to incriminate myself over and over.

Fag did not scored.

And he got only four years?

What the flying fuck

41/2 to 10.
They say it will be out by 2021 with time served.

Worst experience I've had was a chick throwing my clothes off her balcony because I didn't let her hop back on after I pulled out

You walked in and try to kill multiple people with an axe and you get 4 and a half years because virtue signaling.
I'm sick of this world.

Let this serve as a message to you faggots who think dating mentally ill 'traps' might be a good idea. Around traps, never relax.

this is why you dont go on tinder

Attached: moore.jpg (626x600, 158K)

Prison is faggot heaven. It can get fucked by a different man every night.

He is very mentally ill. The stupid newspaper plays along with his mental illness by calling him a "she". So they are a mentally-ill newspaper.

And... The writer needs to go back to 3rd grade. When they say he didn't want to tell his wife, that implied he was doing something wrong. He was at a convenience store, getting some stuff. Kind of sickening to see the judenpresse pretend like the man minding his business was the shameful one, not the mentally ill homosexual.

Attached: 1548479275603.jpg (780x438, 45K)

Now I better understand why movies like Law-Abiding Citizen capture the public mind so quickly.

Attached: 1421305637597.jpg (942x943, 123K)

The guy wasn't dating the tranny, the bad date was earlier, with a woman. The guy who got attacked was standing at the counter of a 7-11 and the tranny just swung at him. The actual attack was months ago, this article was about the sentencing.

>trap
I believe the correct term is 'hon'.

He had nothing to do with her
>her
He was just getting something from 7/11

Oh that one. I thought it was a new tranny with an axe.

This news is so fucking old, why are you all replying to a slide thread without saging it?

A hempen rope around its neck is the correct sentence.
Going out armed with an axe is premeditated.

it'll be a female prison lel

Dude's going to have a gnarly face scar for the rest of his life god damn, glad he's going to recover.

Attached: tmp_3308-15436384488471846572012.png (836x543, 826K)

If he were in Canada, he'd be getting that and a million dollar payout and a ride in the PM's wheelchair.

pleaded not guilty on the grounds that hormone therapy affects mental health?? WHAT. so is okay to transition via hormone therapy and is not a mental illness but hormone therapy causes mental illness? im confused

Out in 2 years. An absolute travesty of justice

why did his nose turn from white to nigger

what's particularly interesting about this story is that no msm will cover it. Some mentally ill Liberal pet can fuck you up for life at any given moment and you won't even get justice