How is Jow Forums celebrating Australia day?

How is Jow Forums celebrating Australia day?.

Im about to cook some lamb on my webber, have a few cones and start drinking Bundaberg Rum and coke.

If you're not celebrating Australia you are a literal faggot.
Here are some idea below, on how you can celebrate, in wherever shithole country you come from that isnt Australia:
>Start a fight with an ethnic
>Have a billy with your mates
>Glass somebody in the throat at the pub
>Steal a car and burn it
>Beat up a cop and spend the night in the drunk tank
>Streaking
>Do some burn-outs in the main street of town
>Public sex and/or nudity
>king hit a random stranger.

Dont forget to mention when performing said acts, that you're celebrating Australia day and to "Get fucked cunt".

Attached: images (2).jpg (500x282, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ironoutlaw.com/parkes-letter/
youtube.com/watch?v=DnyGwfwAjVk
youtube.com/watch?v=wIjUY3pjN8E
youtube.com/watch?v=pL_JvhfQjms
youtube.com/watch?v=Urtiyp-G6jY
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE
youtube.com/watch?v=3mkidP2OUCk
youtube.com/watch?v=Avw1ddNHKmE
youtube.com/watch?v=xvaEJzoaYZk&list=PLkhtsdH-YgHE83xNIpZnN4YkfLghb4fam
youtube.com/watch?v=pWhj4sVeVD0&list=PLkhtsdH-YgHE83xNIpZnN4YkfLghb4fam&index=31
youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc
youtube.com/watch?v=iQI5fdVCvlU
youtube.com/watch?v=l482T0yNkeo
youtube.com/watch?v=ML9h3I5Uktw
youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nPH9MIY5lJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s invasion day, not Australia day. where we remember how the aboriginals got conquered by some starving cunts on a few boats.

>Muhhhh Laaaannnnnnn ya racis white dog

Attached: bbqsnake.jpg (720x522, 68K)

i fucking laugh at that so much in thinking in my head that abos think that had nation before Australia was even founded .

I had a meat pie for breakfast, went for a surf, perved on some chicks down the beach and called my 85 yr old Mum, who was watching the cricket and just ate 2 cold mangoes. Now I'm popping down the bottlo.

Jow Forums is very pro goat

sʇunɔ noʎ ʎɐp ɐilɐɹʇsn∀ ʎddɐH

Attached: ʇunɔ ɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀.jpg (249x249, 23K)

Coupla crownies then barbeque some sangers right after this last wicket falls.

You’re a degenerate. kys.

unless you're Chinese you probs wanna chuck the arse out before cooking them snakes

I've had about three lunches and already got my burn on.
No regrets.

by being a cunt!

Attached: 1548454908465.jpg (800x450, 327K)

>How is Jow Forums celebrating Australia day?
by digging a big hole in the backyard and filling it with rocks, firewood, and roadkill like all my fellow islanders?

>How is Jow Forums celebrating Australia day?.
What is there to celebrate in the first place?
We have no Holden Commodore. The Chinese and boongs are fucking us in the ass. Its near impossible to buy a house anymore. Our society is falling apart and our birth rate is declining whilst being flooded with third world immigrants.

>have a few cones and start drinking Bundaberg Rum and coke.
Then you choose in your ignorance to celebrate by drinking yourself stupid.
You're a degenerate. Show no further weakness until we have restored our nation to its former glory.

Attached: no.png (540x788, 719K)

Thanks Loz

Attached: strayadaya.jpg (375x94, 6K)

>NED KELLY
>March 14, 1879
>To Sir Henry Parkes
>Premier N S. W
>
>My dear Sir Henry Parkes
>
>I find by the newspapers that you have been very liberal in offering a reward for the Kelly gang or any one of them Now Sir Henry the man that takes I Captain E. Kelly will have to be a plucky man for I do not intend to be taken alive. And as I would as soon die in NSW as Victoria I will give you or any other person who wishes to take me a fair chance to try your pluck. I am at present not very far from Bathurst (in fact I have been in the town of Bathurst and has taken a peep at the bank) Now I tell you candidly that I intend to rob Bathurst and particularly the bank. So now you are warned of course I will not say what time I and the gentlemen that follows in my train will visit the City of the plains. But one thing you can count on that I will pay it a visit. Now Sir Henry I tell you that highway robbery is only in its infancy for the white population is been driven out of the labour market by an inundation of mongolians and when the white man is driven to desperation there will be desperate times. I present my respects to the Sydney police
>
>yours E. Kelly
>
ironoutlaw.com/parkes-letter/

Attached: nkelly.jpg (736x988, 123K)

>Bundy Rum
17 years old, huh?

I've started to come around to "Invasion Day", because it sounds totally metal and more humiliating to coons. I don't get why they would want it referred to like that.

aussie rules

Fucking patriot

who else is on the choof tonight?
also the wild turkey is hitting the spot nicely.

Attached: 46835683568.jpg (499x499, 445K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DnyGwfwAjVk

yeah nah get fucked cunts FUCKEN STRAYA

Attached: australianspaceprogramme.webm (1280x720, 1.7M)

Muay Thai bro here. About to look for pissed cunts to practice my oblique kicks (not muay thai but I like them), follow up with maybe standard left right and collapse on them with elbows.
I'm going to wear the gayest shit I can find to b8 potential opponents.
Do it most Friday nights under the guise of walking my dog, got a meth head pretty bad last night.
t.neet who trains every single day with autistic devotion and has had 8 pro-am fights with 4 wins 3 losses and one no contest

wish me luck although I dont need it

>thinks coons came up with that term
fuck you are all so bluepilled, jesus christ
focus on the blue haired boomer femcunts leading the charge

buy mi merch xd

Jews are the ones who put the ideas in the boongs heads anyway. We give them Centrelink and piss and they still complain.

there are about %5 boong at those protests
the rest are leftists and the hangers on they attract
Jews are the ones selling this country out to China, flooding us with rapefugees and creating problems (such as this shit) to sew division
Go and talk to a coon. They dont give a fuck about any of this shit

What're you mad cunts eating for dinna for this conquest day?
I've got a Passionfruit cheesecake and dagwood dog replica of parliament house, some chocolate chuuros to represent the 1/96th abbos who are bitching about today: white on the outside, full of shit on the inside, and finally, a glass a juice.

Attached: IMG_20190126_191304.jpg (2080x1560, 1.48M)

Need Seafood with Crownies.
Fresh Prawns especially.

watcha listenin to cunts?
blasting some based CCR here now, and just had some australian crawl on before that.

youtube.com/watch?v=wIjUY3pjN8E

Attached: 35683586358.jpg (739x412, 40K)

T. Obese neet.

smoking weed and drinking beer by myself. same as every day. happy Australia day though boys

Leftover chrismas present. Its the spiced kind

Its a pity the meth heads have no teeth. You could start a collection of trinkets.

I'm eating roast vegetables from my garden and lamb from Gloucester
You should eat Australian food citycunt

I'm not even joking. cops 'detained' me a couple of weeks ago then let me go and told me 'we appreciate what you do but you can't go around beating people up'
the dude cop gave me a shaka on the way out

All that this's 100% made in Australia
Had a pie for lunch, that count?

Move to a difference precinct, start again.
Cleanse all the scum

>pie for lunch
yes mate
happy Australia day
youtube.com/watch?v=pL_JvhfQjms

Come to Perth. Im sure WAPOL would give you an "Auxilliary Police Officer" badge for doing Gods work.

ausfags could unironically save australia if we grouped up and dispensed community justice where the cops wont
have to do some training though
if only brah if only

youtube.com/watch?v=Urtiyp-G6jY

Attached: 1548415558726.jpg (610x358, 29K)

this
OP is a literal nigger who thinks breaking the law and acting like a degenerate is an acceptable way to celebrate Australia day

My birthday is also Australian day lmao.
Gib me asylum now, Aussies.

no cunt

Attached: 1548420472337.jpg (400x315, 34K)

So what do we do with the axe tranny in 2 years when it gets out?

Swap ya

>F Mick and Franky

Dmso + ca fentanyl + hose/water gun

recovering from dental surgery

so i'm looking at food and beers and wishing i could have them

lol, lock it in a room and educate it. keep it chained and muzzled and take it for nightly walks into Lakemba

They, and all leftists are the ones to perpetuate it is the point.

Eh, that's not as bad then.

I'll have an Alexander Keith's for ya, you upside down cunts.

Yeah the natives in Canada and the US think the same thing.

Ive played footy and lived with with coons in Darwin and the Tiwi Islands.
Theyre not bad people and are more Australian than most coastal wagecucks.
More than that they hate immigrants, all of them.
Just remember the majority of coons cringe (yeah, even coons) at the 64 year old boomer grandmas with millions of dollars desperate to stay relevant attending these protests and don't consider all of us the same as leftards

at least they tried to fight. we just sell everything to asians and they had more of an ethnostate than we ever will.
we just want to flood it with everyone and lose our identity while making our lives harder.

post songs

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE
youtube.com/watch?v=3mkidP2OUCk
youtube.com/watch?v=Avw1ddNHKmE
youtube.com/watch?v=xvaEJzoaYZk&list=PLkhtsdH-YgHE83xNIpZnN4YkfLghb4fam
youtube.com/watch?v=pWhj4sVeVD0&list=PLkhtsdH-YgHE83xNIpZnN4YkfLghb4fam&index=31

Attached: image.png (600x702, 199K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iQI5fdVCvlU

How do aussies feel about southerner americans

you mean spics?

>needed weed
>rang mate
>mate has a rebel flag tattoed on his forearm
>semper fidelis on other arm
>been in shit with rebels bikies before for it but that's another story
>tells me he has weed but he's 200kays out west
>dont know where he is but tells me to drive to some obscure town and look to the hills
>think about it, fuck it, see ya soon man
>drive out there
>getting dark
>lost
>look to the hills, cant see anything
>notice something moving on another hill
>drive closer
>mate standing on top of hilux, parked on top of hill waving 4 metre confederate flag, sun setting behind him
>have a smoke, get a quart off him, drive home
My mate loves you guys

you're alright m8

Attached: piefloater.jpg (885x685, 168K)

Looks like abbo boerewores

No, wapol are devilspawn
>Hello asio

Yes true. There are some very based natives that know what goes on. These are very honourable people and are definitely worth of white man's respect. I imagine it is the same story with the American blacks. The large percentage stupid and want gibs. And are led on by the nose to sheepdog the white into submission.

i consider CCR honorary australian.

Poppin some pingas and smashin some lebs cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=l482T0yNkeo

Attached: 356835683568.jpg (209x205, 8K)

had a couple of snags in bread with sauce, bacon and egg sanga, and a salad.

>t.jewish shill trying to make out all aussie are meth head nignogs.

Had a bbq with my kid's classmates' families. Ate snags, played cricket, and drank beers.

Ish my fuken lan wite dog

youtube.com/watch?v=ML9h3I5Uktw

meth is unaustralian.
but honestly the anzacs would be proud of us having a cone or two to celebrate tonight.

Cousin was meant to come over with a few grams of ice but got arrested for bashing his missus on the way over so I spent the day drinking a case of VB alone

neck yourself cunt

Why do all Australian women loom about as sexy as Yahoo Serious?

Attached: 0A7F5943-67DB-4642-BFC1-0CD6361B8634.png (600x600, 143K)

Australia is fucken dead cunt! it's about time you woke up

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg

Attached: 5683568.jpg (788x1112, 95K)

people > place
celebrate your people then cunt

Aye two meet pies a chico roll and watched Mr Inbetween while eating weis maca mngo bar m8
U?

Are you a fucken journo or what cunt?

full of legends and we don't need shit cunt

anzacs were fucking chewing face m80

they are descended from the convicts of Britain, they are bound to be a bit deficient in some respects

You should start walking around Tarneit in Vic with your iphone out.

Listening to m.youtube.com/watch?v=nPH9MIY5lJk

Happy Invasion Day cunts

I was wondering if any of you have ever seen Antarctica or is it forbidden to sail there from Australia

Just finished work. No penalty rates because the public holiday is on Monday.
I'll be drinking a slab of Coopers alone and re-watching some classic Australian cinema while chain smoking JPS reds.

you cunts need someone like marky mark to show the chinks their place

Attached: mm.jpg (530x401, 107K)

I protested existence of Australia in Invasion Day Rally in sydneys hyde park. We wh*te devils genocided an entire civilisation which was almost about to invent a bow

You know once you fight the wrong meth head you will get stabbed in the chest about 73 times.

>We wh*te devils genocided an entire civilisation which was almost about to invent a bow

fookin eh cunt, now do it again

Everyone know is celebrating by frying their brains with alcohol and drugs, listening to nigger music, probably fucking an STD ridden whore.
A misguided remark about Muslims or something doesn't make up for that. They aren't true right wingers and are mostly dumbasses.

I celebrated the day alone, eating 3 solid meals, going to the gym and catching up my to do list. This afternoon I enjoyed a cup of tea, thinking about the former British Empire, my origins, and the history that created this great land.
All while hearing the dull thud of trap in the background, a couple of streets over.

Bet your a manlet

Wait normies still listen to that trap shit what is this 2016?

it's just a day off and an excuse to get fucked up stop being such a faggot

Happy Australia Day greatest friend!

Attached: Greatest Friend.png (592x112, 14K)