Why do you hate trannies, Jow Forums?

Seriously, why?
What did they ever do to you?

Attached: 1548428003927.jpg (673x1124, 187K)

Exist

Ahhh fuck out some tits on that thing and I'll fuck it. I'm not a faggot just a man.

it is just a trendy fad that will die down just like all those who partake in it

Attached: 1517132159656.jpg (1080x1350, 247K)

That's the same reason why most people hate whites.

Attached: 1548399362787.jpg (900x1200, 248K)

I don't hate trannies. I just don't want them around me or telling me how to talk.

I'm dating one and I used to be one. We just admit its a fetish and don't do the gender shit.

I hate the kikes promoting this junk not the mentally ill being taken advantage of, fuck the fetishists though.

I don't think about trannies at all, please leave them out of my sight

Kill yourself, I know you've thought shoot it, oops about it. I'm certain you're a disappointment

Operation Stand Your Ground /SYG/ started last night and is continuing over the weekend:

Attached: syg_south_warren_3.jpg (1008x756, 91K)

Jewish attack vector, mutilated golem pushing the globohomo agenda.
Deranged illusionary construct of a woman who expects our attention and cummies

Attached: lee-hsien-loong.png (1526x988, 1.12M)

Much like faggots, the only way to help a mentally ill tranny is to purify them with flames.
They know they don't have what it takes to be a man, so they pretend to be a woman. Hence the suicide rate. If we would just go ahead and kill them now, we wouldn't have to put up with threads like this one.

Gross

dog whistle for commies to attack the host organism right now

They reinforce a cult that devalues masculinity. Other than that, personally, I have no problems.

effeminate men should just accept their role of being sissy bois for real men. Staying smooth and shaved and svelte, dressing up and looking femme. Keeping the buccis taught and bleached and pink. Don't desire to be a woman, don't chop off benis, be the best sissy around. Men make better women anyway

the fact that you claim to care about trannies but don't want to organize a group of radicals in nyc to arm themselves with assault weapons, move enmasse of 1000+ to the strip club that hosted the 11 year old twerking, and tear the building down brick by brick really makes me question your authenticity. If you care about trans people, why do you not care about degenerates who threaten the _privlages_ afforded to lgbt by wanting to police the disgusting riff raff that festers in this group instead of trying to shame whites for wanting to do something about this?

Attached: 1468545617849.png (736x672, 12K)

Why does that kid look so strangely small? It's odd. Facially, it looks like a near tween, but it's so tiny. Like someone photoshopped it smaller

Based and fagpilled

I don't hate trannies, I really don't give a flying fuck if you want to live like that, fine. Just be honest about what you are and don't tell me how to speak or fuck up stuff for normal people.

It's a flame thread folks , sage it and abort so it drops out quickly.

I've never seen a leprechaun or a trabby so not sure. I don't see a pot of gold with the latter however. more like a cock and asshole. nope.

Defy both religion and nature. They have no place in this existence, they will never be accepted. My advice to them is for them to cross their fingers, hope for reincarnation, and kill themselves.

>defy nature
>exist in nature
you're retarded
nature doesn't give a shit about anything.

Put that down and get your self an axe like a real tranny.

Cause I like pussy not dick. No getting your dick cut off and a fake hole put in doesn't make it a pussy it makes it a wound in your crotch. No way in fucking hell could I fuck a "trap" and not be thinking I was fucking flaming gay while fucking some wound in a body. Why the hell would I fuck a dude that looks like a girl when I could simply just get a girl?

you / trans are like the fat acceptance movement you want to be looked at like a normal person, but you are not. you are fucked in the head. and you know it. nothing can make (to me) fat women seems beautiful, and it's the same with you fuckers. And what is worse is that trans degenerates like yourself want to spread this mindset to children which is beyond fucked up. you need to be executed in the streets.

Attached: Popane.jpg (310x504, 46K)

No

Attached: 1548464083368.jpg (722x1000, 218K)

You are built upon a genetic lineage that you chose to defy. You have ancestors traced back to the very first bacteria. You have no place here. Please so not damage those who do. Remove thyself.

I want ffs so badly. Gonna join the 41% if I cant get ffs this summer tbhon...
Only 4 months in but have bad GD so gonna execute myself for u guys if I can't get surgery to look like a real girl soon

traps/crossdressers are fine by me but i fucking hate trannies
the former just do a thing that they like and mind their own business and let others be what they want to be
whereas the latter spend up to a decade trying to get the taxpayers to pay for their mentally ill medically sanctioned self-harm, invade every space imaginable, tell everybody what to do and how they should do it, and then have the audacity to kill themselves like a little bitch at the end while everybody else has to clean up the consequences of their existance

Gross

They exist.

/thread

Bingo

This keep getting posted in Jow Forums
Will you just kill yourself already?
You know it will do the world a whole bunch of good, right? God fucking damn tranny faggots actually trigger me, I'll admit it

I don't hate trannies. I have many friends who I am sure are trans and we've never talked about it because they pass and it doesn't matter for our friendships.

Trannies shouldn't be afforded anything other than peaceful existence, though. You people have no right to try and push your deviant lifestyles upon others and promote degeneracy.

They associate them with SJW thought and pedophilia. They think it weakens the white race because they believe whites are more susceptible to becoming trans. They also think it's edgy and contrarian. If the left hated trannys then theyd think its based.

Jow Forums is a board of faggots. I'm just going to laugh at every single one of you, pathetic wh*toids the goyim literally never learn

>I have many friends who I am sure are trans

doubtful. If you have many trans friends, which the TPTB say are like >.05% of the population, you should play the lottery.

The only trannies who are halfway decent are the ones who pass as female. The ones who don't are almost all fucking crazy and degenerate and deserve nothing but ridicule.

>I am a leftist woman now

Attached: tmp_3622-1548326948282189123082.jpg (1200x1617, 562K)

Time is the great equalizer. The androgyny of youth is fleeting, and all the science in the world cannot fool mother nature. Would you sacrifice even a few of your brief years on this beautiful world to pretend you are something you are not, or never will be?

Because you are weak. You are a failed excuse of a man which made our collective race weaker for falling for degeneracy. If you weren't such a pussy you could have had a family of your own.

Its just the /b/ leftovers really.

Most "traps" are closet trannies.

Nice old remington faggot ..now put it back in dads safe

Trannies are mentally ill, traps are fine

>Would you sacrifice even a few of your brief years on this beautiful world to pretend you are something you are not, or never will be?
Yes 100%. Id give up the years 50-70 in an instant to be a girl for like 5
not a tranny myself tho. Quality>>>quantity

I went to college in the San Francisco Bay Area. Trannies are overrepresented.

based and redpilled

i dont hate em.
i just know they are dudes.
i too want to suck 16-17 yo titties
dont want those on a dude
fuck you jew doctors/lawyers
why must you make golems that praise cock, look like illegal feminine girls but are gay as fuck?
thats satan at work boys

plus they smell like men when you fuck em

>all these faggots replying without saging

Fuck nu/Pol/

You will be purged along with the trannies, faggot.

>memeflag
Also a reminder nu/pol/ is a shareblue term used to divide Jow Forums

You wouldn't be a girl. There's no magic wand here in the real world, not counting medical grade dilation tools. Would you still give up the majority of your life for a few fleeting moments of attention? If you would, I legitimately feel sorry for you.

Facial Feminization Surgery and hrt can make me look like one, ideally. I already kind of pass online and in the mirror mostly i think, (dont ever take my creepy issues in public so cant say how people irl would react). So I think with ffs to make me look more feminine and correct my facial flawas as well i could pass and b pretty.
>Would you still give up the majority of your life for a few fleeting moments of attention?
No. I'd give it up, but not for attention. Id still make the deal on a desert island or as a neet never speaking with aynone. My issues r phsycial. I want to b a girl phsycially, in my face and body, and look like one/b one. So like, id gladly give up most of my life to b a female or have the face and body of one, for a few years. Altho it's not either or. my dream would b passing, living out the rest of my teens 20s and 30s as a female, and then quitting in middel age if i got unpassable. I would wear mens clothes to work and around my parents and stuff. At times id like to have srs but like it would make it hard to go back to being a normal guy at 40/50. Maybe im mentally ill or whatever, but that is my ineherent preference and what I want most.

Attached: 1547247534528.png (2000x1458, 1.58M)

stop watching anime boy
its making your teenage brain
the gay

go fuck a fat chick

I dont wanna fuck women tbhon tbhon :'(
I would hate that

Ill pass

Made it so that I cannot speak the truth.

>What did they ever do to you?
Quality argument, transfaggot.

Attached: 1548480924506.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

They play childish games and expect me to play along with them

I had to live with three of them for six months. My sister, who was in a "romantic" relationship with them almost became one of them, now she's just "genderfluid", whatever the fuck that means.

They're miserable horrible people, but I don't hate them for being trans - the real problem is the medical practitioners and (((gender research))) that has made such degenerate kikery possible.

Mark my fucking words, in 20-30 years transgender therapy and surgery will be compared to lobotomies and other such disgustingly primitive medical therapies. All because (((they))) can't fucking help themselves and see the need to twist society into some kind of godawful mess.

Attached: 1544828315357.jpg (556x604, 65K)

Cute

you're attention whores and incredibly skanky and slutty it's just gross. act like a normal human being at least and not an overly done sex drive

Attached: 1d18e902348e6fc921319e385714d.jpg (640x640, 56K)

>My gf loves trannies and collects pictures of them and likes to read up their biographies
>Doesn't get mad about anything except when I am anti-tranny
>Think there's a chance she'd probably try and turn any sons we might have into trannies so she can play dress up with them

>Think there's a chance she'd probably try and turn any sons we might have into trannies
you do know that's not how it works right? at least they'd have one support parent if they lost the lottery though

Attached: b1 IMG_20181108_181704.jpg (1280x1067, 266K)

Attached: b2 1548300315716.gif (2123x2734, 639K)

Attached: b4 1548300880508.png (585x531, 77K)

Attached: b5 1548268568675.png (538x495, 58K)

Attached: b7 1541360946560.jpg (2400x7000, 2.04M)

Attached: b8 1543468078108.jpg (1277x1826, 1.06M)

Attached: b9 1543468449085.png (1400x1750, 1.55M)

Attached: b10 1543468671860.jpg (4500x4976, 2.04M)

>degenerate and fucking disgusting

Attached: 1539997639841.webm (304x540, 2.94M)

Attached: b3 1548268690922~01.jpg (2876x1780, 1015K)

There’s a stranger in my bed there sounding inmmy head glittering pimp flamingo I smell like Kiki babebir on is this hicky or a bruise I’m screwed now oh well there blacks out blue but I’m pretty sure not ruled last Friday tilekgit last dancin table tops took too many shots hit the bullet bar last bar Friday night skinny dippy in the dark yes I thought we the law ohh woooo this is Friday night al again last Friday night tooooo do it all again
Tryin to connect the dots don’t know what to tell my boss favorite party dress warrrants out of my arrest that was such an epic fail it’s a blacked out bluenot ruled DAMN last Friday night yea we took too many shot last Friday lift

Because yall Buffalo Bill motherfuckers

NO NO NO STOP
I CAN'T REMEMBER
I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER OUR FALLEN BROTHERS
I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS FEEL

Attached: 1505929196942.png (691x653, 27K)

I bet that chinaman is glad to cut off white dicks.

>that grip
>solvent trap

Attached: 1517592615260.jpg (1682x1021, 218K)

it's all a psyop lol
lizard jews are coming for your fertility

Why do you say that?

Attached: a jus.jpg (4272x2848, 1.57M)

Wtf is this post?

Wow a faggot questions if a moral philisophy is correct. ROFL

How do women smell? Im a clueless virgin.

>Seriously, why?
>What did they ever do to you?

They try to police everything. Are you retarded?

Indeed

They will like it.

Attached: 1546026430082.gif (302x302, 3.8M)

A question?

Sheeee's Preeeetty!!!

Attached: hearteyes.png (300x305, 77K)

Aimed at several dozen disparate posts?

The whole reason for society to exist is to create a simple numerical system for men to acquire the most attractive woman they can afford. Knowing this means trannies garner hatred because they're a waste of resources. The male mind sees this a trannie as a more attractive man, and thus a higher quality one, taking resources in return for sex that will never give the provider the chance to mix genes with the receiver. Now add on that falling for said trap lowers your social worth, while allowing the trannie to in theory use your resources to spread its already top tier bishonen genes easier.

Attached: IMG_1272.jpg (1024x803, 69K)

Then maybe you should be asking yourself how YOU smell.

Attached: absolutelydegenerate.jpg (600x600, 105K)