When will the niggers' reign over popular music end...

When will the niggers' reign over popular music end? It has been increasing in power and influence over youth brains since at least the mid-1990s. We're reaching a point where the image of a fat-lipped nigger rapping about how much money he has is the assumed norm behind our culture's music, and not an extreme nigger exception.

How did they earn such a tight grip over music? What was their secret?

Attached: niggers.gif (264x248, 959K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/rapper-ice-cube-melts-down-allegedly-beats-up-rabbi/
youtube.com/watch?v=LewMFvmOXSY
youtube.com/watch?v=HcwgxV1dZEM
youtube.com/watch?v=UBeoy1EsLy4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlem_Renaissance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Few things.

>racial minority, any content released is seen as "bRaVe aND dArinG" even if it's some soundcloud quality shit, not even good rap like the classics
>Over Sensitivity towards children and the Media as a whole
>Apps like Tinder and Social media that promote almost instant gratification causing people's attention spans to slowly decrease as well as their overall intelligence
>Simple beats backed by simple lyrics
>since that market is dominated 90% by niggers
>there you go

Movin like Bernie?
We Moving like Bernie

At least nigger music was somewhat good in the 90s.

Rip tupac

Tilt ya head back like a nose bleed comin through

kike producers

I mostly listen to bands like Metallica, Motorhead, & Black Sabbath
Ice Cube is far superior

It ended with mumblerap.

10/10

if you save the music on the 512 gigabyte ram stick you wont hav to deal with anymore of that just only the stuff that you have to deal with which is everything not on the ram stick that will only be there sometimes, if it is not all the time

Attached: F2E05951-8BC8-485A-8238-36128A7D6384.png (1136x640, 1.5M)

It will end when whites stop buying it. Support musicians from YOUR culture, not their "culture."

can i get sauce on that gif?

if it's degenerate, jews will push it.

wh*te subhumans, how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all around good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would instantly feel more attracted to these superior strong bulls, infinitely more than their pathetic wh*te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every woman was carrying their children, the wh*te womens' original children would be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise those inferior children anyway? They are only going to turn out like their pathetic wh*te fathers.

The men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives' attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they would try to win over ugly white-worshipping Jap women because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second and third pregnancy. They won't stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

Attached: Whitebois BTFO.jpg (1080x1085, 273K)

Attached: 1339440266639.gif (182x120, 1.18M)

>rip Coonpac
You and people like you are the reason why it has become prolific. kys

Niggers created western music

>jazz,blues,rock,reggae, disco, house, bluegrass, rap, trap

They're the only ones who buy music anymore. When is the last time you purchased a mp3 or an entire album?

Hell, you'd probably have to go back to the 90s the last time I bought a CD.

IC names the jew and the faggot.

correction: when will the jews control over the music industry end....

it used to be that bands could fail in popular music, depending on whether people liked them, but now the music industry has come up with a profitable model in which they basically force you to listen to what they want 24/7.

BTW --In Streams, Rock is a close second to Hip Hop, but the media proclaims the "death of rock".

>How did they earn such a tight grip over music?
Amerimutts are mostly nigger tier degenerates.

Kek.
Ice cube, tupac and other niggers are for degenerates. The most of decent rappers are white.

Wow, I never knew western music only just began in the 20th century

>niggers
>reign ending
Lmfao! The 1,000 year niggger reich has barely started

Attached: 42A6E06B-D0AF-408F-9AD6-91849D11E44A.jpg (700x875, 221K)

Was thinking about this the other day. No one plays an instrument anymore. This generation sucks.

Attached: 180DDB50-662F-4B6A-A016-7CA581B5C8DC.jpg (1535x1464, 1.02M)

>mozart
>nigger
Really nigger

Attached: 85C08FA5-BCC0-4BEA-AC55-8FED172BB49F.gif (350x190, 1.62M)

There is a movie about this. I believe it’s called planet of the apes.

There is still time to stop the key from turning. Our ancestors achieved godhood because they could steel themselves for what had to be done. This world must burn until not even a single nigger can survive. Only then will you become a Aryan.

Actual rap is in a tailspin quality wise also

Like ten, twenty years ago there was actually some really good writing coming out of hip hop, now it's literally some tie dye faggot going Muh GURL lu cocaine uh

The generation born after 95 just seem to be retarded

Chino xl, non phixion, rhyme asylum etc

Don't understand how we got from there to lil uzi

I fucking hate this mind set, no all nigger music is trash by agreeing with people that it use to be good you give them a leverage saying some nigger-pop is good.

>How did they earn such a tight grip over music? What was their secret?
Nearly all the major rap groups were created and financed by Jews. NWA was created by one (Jerry Heller). Tupac's lyricism was nearly all created by a Jewish far left activist and poet (search for tupac+jews). Examples like this can be found with all of them. Like everything with the Jews it's all about making money while destroying their host society and ancestral enemy.

timesofisrael.com/rapper-ice-cube-melts-down-allegedly-beats-up-rabbi/

Ice Cube hates kikes more than most of Jow Forums kek

The fuck did I just read?

Attached: 1539812434052.gif (220x147, 259K)

You will listen to that, because leftists wants you to listen to that.
I for one have to thank them because the more they push it, the more I realize how much of this corporate shit I don't actually need in my life.
They even got me back to pirating, how about that.

Please support you claim with evidence.

Attached: D0E3FC33-D98A-45C8-93DB-32503541A411.jpg (859x348, 26K)

Based leaf.
youtube.com/watch?v=LewMFvmOXSY
youtube.com/watch?v=HcwgxV1dZEM

damn she is fine as hell.
thats a solid 9/10

Attached: goburin_surayu.jpg (480x480, 52K)

And white bois just let niggers have her. Too cucked the do anything about it.

Attached: 3111457A-8D87-4CBA-94D5-DACB5053A0BE.jpg (473x592, 35K)

Can't reign a reich if you cant build or maintain a reich. Ergo, niggers will never reign anything.

Attached: black-land.jpg (1930x1282, 1.2M)

You talk so much shit, because you think you’re so high and mighty. Yet you won’t exist in a 100 years, ironic. Niggers were here before and will exist long after we are gone. We burned bright but the brightest flame is the first to die.

I read a report about three years ago that said that middle class white teens are the main music buyers and that African Americans basically stream or pirate.
>implying niggers pay for anything that they can easily steal

Ok

Attached: 1548321062597.jpg (792x624, 39K)

Rap even the good lyrically rick kind are all created by tribal evil niggers in black ghettos meaning all rap is bad.

It's just reality talking shit about you.
Sorry to break it to you, but you'll never amount to anything. Your race is inferior. You can't cheat nature. Once we're gone your kind will go back to starving to death and dying from curable diseases. I'm not even concerned about this, that's how inevitable it is.

Attached: 1546773481997.jpg (1116x940, 412K)

It will happen I’m not denying that, and without whites it will be even worse than before. The day the last whites die is the day the hopes and dreams of humanity amongst the stars ends forever.

Attached: 3CA4F30A-4E9C-4D22-8BAD-797113CF6C2F.jpg (685x856, 157K)

nice halo reference at the beginning

Your h1b was a mistake

your mom sucked my ram stick

its what the jews constantly shill on tv and youtube. take out the jew and more wholesome singers will take over, of any color. its not dark skin that makes me hate rap, its the same shitty theme of it
no. it has always been shit. theres a few catchy songs here and there, but most of it is about glorifying drugs, glorifying gang violence, treating women like dogs, being hostile for literally no reason at all.

We're facing some true apocalyptic shit rn, we need a true Aryan warrior king like the master chief to swoop down and turn the tide. Niggers would run in terror like grunts at the mere sight of a 7ft tall 300lbs killing machine.

Attached: 9D5E01B5-C4FF-4366-9250-99795F57DDFB.gif (390x220, 950K)

>Aryan warrior king like the master chief
>Aryan
dat niggas green doe?

Joke's on you, that pic is actually one of a psyker mentally bonding to a war-titan to direct it in battle through direct psionic link.

Scared yet kike? You should be. With a handful of spartan-IIs we can win this holy war.

Attached: C998FB37-2063-4A37-A549-1A4075D13F97.gif (500x211, 1.95M)

Look at his fuckin hands in this ad on the TOI

Attached: IMG_20190125_235012.jpg (1080x1729, 343K)

>Scared
>kike

Attached: 1439360294275.gif (500x281, 2.4M)

I’ll take that as a yes

Attached: 1DE75F4F-7CB8-42A1-A923-37012261C201.jpg (1004x1024, 149K)

Why does he wear the mask?

>I’ll take that in my ass
ftfy

Attached: JTn2v9r.gif (500x280, 237K)

The wife is pretty hot too.

Kinda eerie how similar this nog moves like the chimps we see frying from electric boxes in the rekt gifs..

So he doesn’t get nigger blood in his mouth or eyes. Can’t have the chief dying of aids.

Why do kikes always bring up dicks and anal sex?

Attached: C37BBC54-B89F-4695-82A6-0BF07934ABF6.gif (390x181, 1.5M)

Attached: y5YNA.png (497x594, 176K)

Dark

It’s starting to die down. It’s mainstream now and it’s not edgy. Oh wow a rap about shooting and nigger shit x1000.

Lot of inventory. No innovation. Literally dine a dozen artists.

Add*

Attached: DCAA1C26-C446-44B8-A570-3D4A61101AD9.gif (501x585, 212K)

>Why do kikes always bring up dicks and anal sex?
well, i wouldn't know much about being a kike, however, they're most likely just trying to appeal to your trap tendencies.

Attached: dethroned.jpg (500x375, 30K)

It will never end there will always be nigs to suck some jew's dick for a few years of fame.

Attached: Offset-Says-Lyor-Cohen-Blocked-The-Release-Of-quotMigos-Thugginquot[1].jpg (500x324, 30K)

All filth comes from America and spreads through the world.
We should isolate from you to save our own selves.
Remember, one rotten sheep corrupts a whole flock.

check that shit

black people's secret is that they're all gay and will suck dick for money

Attached: 1489751019688[1].jpg (960x749, 59K)

A fat White chick sees that video of those monkeys...she'll come a running!
"Gotta get me some of that big monkey cock!!"

Yeah....that's what I think of White women now...TRASH!

youtube.com/watch?v=UBeoy1EsLy4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlem_Renaissance

I have no idea.
Literally mental garbage
People are generally pretty fucking dumb though

I don't know but blacks aren't gonna be around for much longer. They have 50%+ abortion rate, and they all interbreed.

I've seen so many mexican-black or white-black relationships. They're gonna be lower than 10% soon eventually.

Attached: 1544255281684.jpg (561x889, 68K)

>How did they earn such a tight grip over music?

People respond to violence and Rap/Hip-Hop is the only genre that is unashamedly violent/masculine and at the same time accepted by youth culture.

maybe in the US but that's natural. diversity can only exist for so long, eventually there will literally be an american ethnicity, and it will be an amalgamation of the races here now.

on a global scale africa has one of the largest and fastest growing populations in the world, which is spilling directly into europe

No chance of us importing even more of them either.

Who knows what the regions will look like in 100 years. Feel bad for all those small European countries though, they can't just go to a barren state to escape it all since America is so huge.

When white teenage males quit buying it.

name five

>talking over drum loops is music

Fuck rap. It has always been low-effort, degenerate noise.

rock is dead to the point whites are trying to be the next ironic rapper
but metal and and dark prog still rain supreme among hipster youths

What a nigger. Rap was, is, and will ever be shit. To say it was good is like saying you just seen a nice piece of dog turd.

Gold Face Money Watch is way better than any black rapper

>eternal anglo trying to blame his child
Face it - anglo is the source of corruption. Everything bad was born there in (((city)))

So...Shaquille Oneil...but white?

Yeah no

the zionfags found a way to communicate directly to our children so naturally they're not going to give it up. they're running out of ideas too, kids these days don't even listen to entire albums they just buy a couple of tracks and throw it in their shuffle. have you noticed they don't even use turntables or sampling anymore, it's like a different genre entirely now, computer generated on some skinny nerd's iMac.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-26 at 3.49.05 AM.png (420x26, 4K)

stop trying to make everything fit into a mold. just because black music takes you out of your comfort zone doesn't make it wrong or inferior.

(((their))) reign over popular music stops when you come up with something better and more mass marketable. this is the way the world works, luddite.

I’m so tired of it

Didn’t read

Nigger music hasn't been good since jazz died in the 60s

Attached: 20190126_035926.jpg (1253x1424, 617K)

record labels are the reason. Spend millions on ads to convince people that whoever is being advertised is good. People buy what they think is good because they've been lied to. The sales numbers are then used as "proof"

Jazz is fucking awful and so are the white gen Xrs that love it

Your infection has corrupted the world.
Where does this poisonous rap come from?
Is it an English creation? No it is not.

Rock is definitely still alive, its just sleeping, HARD.

Kek

D-Sisive
Cage
Slug of Atmosphere
Eyedea
Aesop rock

Blacks created gospel which is the base of American music....

If by dead you mean comatosed, yes. I can point to numerous reasons why the youth of today are extremely discouraged by the entire scene. Just look at the 2019 Gibson NAMM show, yeah its nice and all but just who the fuck are they marketing to? Guarantee its all the boomer shit Jow Forums is on about. The youth need practical solutions, not $4k custom guitars with hippie paint laquer finishes.