Well Jow Forums?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: 1548413226557.jpg (1036x1036, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unenumerated_rights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_and_legal_rights
youtu.be/tM_saGKaM6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

as a trans person the main rights I'm concerned with are white rights since no non white society has ever, _ever_ given trans people rights outside of japan.

Except what they actually believe is
>trans rights > human rights

I mean, they're literally not human though, so...

Stop crossposting from /trash/, you fucking furfag.

The left can't meme. T.sage

putting on the meme flag ironically makes you seem less genuine

Trans are degenerates and should be discouraged from breeding/raising children, if not completely eliminated from society.
saged

Japan will sterilize you before letting you change your gender, which is more than you deserve.

Allowing children to undergo medical sexual changes is not human rights it's child abuse.

Children's rights are Human Rights.

theres nothing wrong about using this flag to make sure I am not given the unreasonable and undeserved assumption that I am your equal just because I say something you agree with.

I'm not sure why you think I didn't know this. I highlighted knowing it in my very post.

It’s my human right to call freaks freakaziods

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

>Drawing
>Literally just fucking words

I wonder if he knows that ducks rape eachother to reproduce.

The confusion of the rights of the mentally ill comes from the fact that they willfully separate themselves into subclasses of "trans", "non-binary", "asexual", etc. If you assign a specific manicure to yourself, while demanding special laws, "special consideration", and all other matter of extra perks for yourself, then you cannot also demand equal treatment by the fact that you have sought not just to be treated differently, but to be treated better then the non-labeled people around you.

The mentally ill cannot have it both ways. Either accept special treatment, primarily through physical confinement in a mental institution, or do not act in any way that separates and divides you from the people around you. Risky, self imposed and irreversible genital mutilation, heavy drug usage, and tedious haircuts does not make you a protected class - it makes you a defective one.

Moniker, not manicure

>put ugly people in mental institutions
whos going to pay for it, you?
theres a reason everyone sensible on pol either wants to let us do our thing in private or just execution fire us.

Not what I said, but whatever.

State funded mental institutions are already paid for with federal and state funding, so yes, I do pay for them whether I want to or not. Preferably the burden should fall on the family to put up the capital. The alternative of course being for the family and persons friends doing the preferable thing and just shame them into acting like a normal person.

Oh my god kys

ninth amendment
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unenumerated_rights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_and_legal_rights
natural rights are protected by the bill of rights and the constitution.
youtu.be/tM_saGKaM6M
the state doesn't give you rights they are taking them away. your rights are natural and you have them at the moment of conception.

Attached: 1548214019877.jpg (600x599, 35K)

They live in a country where they can not only legally turn their bodies into mutilated chemical dumping grounds, but one where there are also doctors that encourage it, even for kids. Literally what the fuck else do they want? The next step past chopping off your dick is literal suicide, and legal or not, they can't prosecute you if you succeed!

Attached: 1531062692447.jpg (782x578, 128K)

Attached: 1548484834953.jpg (1036x1036, 155K)

traps aren't gay

Attached: 1417969020949.jpg (498x482, 69K)

Not gonna lie, they won with this one. It was an evenly matched battle up until now, but they've won.

fuck off concern troll

No
Sage

not strictly true. native americans had their two-spirit doctors, india had third-sex hijra. kathoey in malaysia..

all this before the modern European concept of human rights.

most people don't even know what rights are much less if they are losing them or if they are being infringed. the police state continues to grow and they don't educate the kids in school about rights. they fill their heads with nonsense in the name of civil rights. its all soo fucked

This is wrong. Trans rights are trans rights, human rights are human rights.

What rights don't trans degenerates have?

They are not gonna change reality just because they are fucking delusional.

Operation Stand Your Ground /SYG/ started last night and is continuing over the weekend:

Attached: based_syg_posters.jpg (587x695, 99K)

>theres nothing wrong
there is
your opinion is discarded now

They already have human rights, same as everyone else. What they want are special privileges which are not the same thing at all. For example the "right" for everyone around them to be forced to go along with their delusions or face legal repercussions.

What rights don't they have?

Not being in the military makes sense due to medication, surgeries, increased risk of suicide, co-morbid mental conditions, and so on.

If you pass, I'm sure no one will care if you use a different bathroom; this is a non-issue.

>you must call me by my defined gender

No I don't, just as you don't have to call me god.

this whole thread
Join your 40% you mutilated CIA niggers who start these shill threads 24/7

Attached: 1548480924506.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

They deserve the rights we give any other crazy fuck.
That is keeping them from mutilating themselves with surgery and chemicals trying to make their body match their sick brain instead of curing the ailed mind

Yeah well don’t forget it

There are only two genders in Japan (like everywhere else) because sex and gender are the same thing

If you try and change our minds it’s imperialism and typical white behavior, rise above it

Pic related

Attached: 4DE6F0AD-D201-43C5-B118-7BCCBFEC1E23.jpg (640x631, 96K)

Why do men and women bathe in hot springs naked together?

Depends on the individuals involved and the feelings of the bath owner

Some are separated and some are not

Attached: dtyjytdtjydtjy.png (1200x584, 1003K)

Attached: bait.jpg (337x223, 15K)

Seems like nips think there's only ONE gender.

Trannies aren't human, why would they qualify for human rights? Aside from which, I'm fairly certain leftists don't actually understand what human rights entail as they almost universally try to use them as justfication for getting free shit.

The teki kanji in seiteki is the same as taihaiteki (degenerate). Neat.

Ah, a faggot with awareness. How rare.

Trannies need to be thrown off tall buildings.

>Implying trannies are humans
That's some serious implying right there.

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

Attached: 45654654645654.jpg (2000x1376, 506K)

Attached: 12376541.jpg (1069x713, 268K)

Attached: 673265127361723.jpg (955x1200, 349K)

Explain this fantastic brainwave you’ve just had that most certainly sounded better in your head

Don't get mad. I'm just saying that since they both bathe naked together, it seems like they don't like to draw a distinction. Also, they both wear kimonos.

As long as you understand and agree that sex and gender are the same thing and that there are only two (male and female) you can think whatever you like about baths and kimonos

Attached: 1530018681927.jpg (850x400, 67K)

I'm just joking with you a bit. In point of fact, I agree that sex is biological and the gender spectrum is nonsense. Still, though. Men shouldn't wear dresses.