Do you still support Trump?

Attached: trump.jpg (250x222, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
youtube.com/watch?v=arZTfGQ-qTo
youtube.com/watch?v=y0hL6twdHfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

With all my heart.

Operation Stand Your Ground /SYG/ started last night and is continuing over the weekend:
.,.,._

Attached: syg_south_warren_12.jpg (1008x756, 81K)

YES FAGGOT! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Attached: BF7F3360-80AC-4DB1-8F81-04ABE899D145.jpg (734x760, 167K)

>spamming this in every thread
>it's not a psy op
Do you understand how fuckign annoying you are?

Yes

More so all the time

>OP is a massive faggot

HELLYEAH!

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (728x485, 79K)

Yes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

Attached: 525F6F9A-FD0D-47C1-BB41-10D1775285A8.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Report for spamming/flooding.

I posted a shit ton at my college.

I support whoever causes most butthurt. Currently it’s Hillary and Democrats on when I’m on Jow Forums and Trump when I’m on Twitter.

>he supports trump

Attached: E324EA16-10F7-4E52-B103-C13F6DB089CE.jpg (866x1300, 101K)

They don't have anything else. They would shrivel up and die without the idea that he is actually the good guy.

I haven't supported him since early 2017. Turned my back on electoral politics. Become an illegalist insurrectionary. Life is more fun that way, at least. You'll have more of an impact too.

Never did
>inb4 leftist

Attached: 2665236D-8602-4755-AB36-F3A0B9697DF7.png (491x491, 422K)

onions boy trump got cucked

Trump is the biggest Jew-lover in presidential history.

Get help for your cognitive dissonance.

No.
My nation betrayed me before I was even born, before my parents were in puberty, before they even lived on the same continents. 1965 is the most recent death of his nation. Prior to that it was the civil war, prior to that is was Judicial Review being granted to to the supreme court by the supreme court. Prior to that it was the whiskey rebellion. This nation and government has been rotten when compared to the original constitution for centuries.
Sorry, but it is plain to see.

yeah from a distance though
i wanna see this wall
also gas those fucking kikes pelosi and schumer
these freaks are holding the country hostage

You're not even American, flaggot

OMG i got 1488

Right now I’m not happy with him, I think he should’ve declared an emergency and cut of food stamps. If he gets all 5.7 billion ill be happy again. If he declares emergency I would support him. And if he, oh I don’t know, legalized weed I’d support him, and lastly if the day of the rope came under his control, but if this three week ordeal ends in no wall and a running govt I’m done with him in my mind.

He's a billionsire. I'm not going to support him. He can take care of himself, more importantly he promised to take care of me. He promised to take care of my family and he shits on them. No one is safe in this country. Our property isn't safe, our freedom isn't safe. If "the feds" want to, they can seize your property, they can charge you with crimes you cannot afford to defend against. They can literally just put you in a bag and disappear you to an opperating room to steal your organs. And there's Trump, being a useless fucking retard. Fuck him, fuck is garbage Jew family. Fuck off. No. I do not support his retarded loser ass.

If he declares a national emergency for something that is not a national emergency like his wall nonsense I'll not like him. That really only thing that worries me. There's more crime in Chicago on a given weekend and he hasn't declared that a emergency. Also what happens if there is a real emergency and there's no money? There's hurricanes all the time now.

Jew shill gets 1488

Attached: 1548484497604.jpg (608x402, 27K)

Save it like, the day of reckoning is soon

How many times do I have to take the swazi flag off to please you stupid cocksuckers? "meme flags" were a staple of this board ages ago and I'm glad they're back. Fuck off redditfugee

Attached: 259828720-20Ed_Edd_n_Eddy20Eddy20Nazz20Sarah.png (776x670, 452K)

kys faggot

nice work user! any anonymous pics you can share?

>one-line writing prompt
>canvassing/surveying/datamining
READ THE RULES
DO NOT REPLY TO BOTS

This. He doesn't give a fuck about anyone but him and his.

Who else am I going to support? Whatever faggot cuck the Democrats push for 2020?

Good luck getting to Trump's family.
The Secret Service will gun you down.

he's still got 2 years

Support yourself and your race. Be a man, take a stand. Your fathers were revolutionaries and you can be too. Or you can continue life as a spiritual woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=arZTfGQ-qTo

Vote for yourself like I do every 4 years.

>Had two years with Republicans ruling the house
Umm no, sweetie

this is the rettardit tier mong that supports Trump...and forever

His cholesterol count is his IQ

Attached: ptgposter.jpg (1116x1263, 229K)

>support a weak beta cuck
No thanks senpai. I hear Barren isn't even his real son! It's only HIS WIFE'S SON!

Trumptrain took a wrong turn somewhere and seems to be full of retards,onions-farmers panjeets, (((them)), and discord trannies now. FUCK THAT SHIT.

Attached: 1548455224503.png (800x600, 451K)

Fuck no, he’s a zionist plant meant to derail nationalism.

Attached: 126D5046-FF72-4A3B-98FA-04712F0D04DE.jpg (334x284, 17K)

Imagine the smell...

Fuck off, Glowcat

Division sewn, shekels deposited

Not at the moment. I'm so pissed at this shit and I'm just tired at this point. I'm so fatigued from the constant cucking in return for NOTHING. Reopening the gov't was literally the one thing he shouldn't have done. He seemed to be gearing up to go all Emergency Powers with this shit based on his b8 speech last week and the leaks of his EPA draft. I honestly don't understand why the fuck he would do a total 180 and shoot himself in the foot. Who the fuck is he listening to? Do they have some shit on him or did they threaten him? What the fuck is he doing?

I'm done with this retard. I'll be happy to be proven wrong and have this be turned around, but if he doesn't get this wall it's over. 2020 is lost and so is America. I'm not a fucking shill or trying to demoralize anyone, if you still support him and have optimism for the future, good for you. I only ask you hold his feet to the fire and not be a MAGApede brainless boomer.

Really fucking blackpilled guys. There's always a chance shit can turn around but I'm about done with this cuck bullshit. I just personally can't handle it anymore lol

btw fuck kikes and fuck niggers

Attached: feelblack.png (318x343, 110K)

>Glownigger
You do realize Terry Davis hated Trump along with every single other politician in this country right? You spew out meaningless buzzwords all because people are pointing out that Trump isn’t actually a real nationalist, but rather another Weimar-tier politician to keep the masses at bay. Seriously mate, kill yourself

Attached: B2E1E0A4-8919-4EC0-BFCB-55A12EE29A91.jpg (352x395, 45K)

Not happy with him right now, but yeah, he has my full support still. He started a movement that some other extremely radical, but more politically savvy, person will take up.

Attached: 1548213533585.png (1400x1400, 174K)

>Nancy and Chunk: No demands, just want gov open
>Trump: MEET MY DEMANDS OR THE GOV IS CLOSED!!
>HURR DURR it was NACY AND chuck wHo hold gov hostage! up is DOWN! DOWN IS UP!

Nice retard logic you got there homo-habilis. Please provide more of your insights

Attached: 1277031751910.jpg (740x419, 49K)

now more than ever

lolno

>I’m done with him in my mind.
No you aren't. You're a gullible trumptard. You'll make excuses. You always do. YOU LIVE FOR TRUMP! YOU DIE FOR TRUMP! HAIL TRUMP! GOD I LOVE LOW IQ VOTERS! BREATHE TRUMP! SLEEP TRUMP! MAGA!

Attached: 18620330_10211766777117106_2363899280820398241_n.jpg (480x482, 35K)

Kinda obvious trump is losing his support with shit like this>>>

I never did. I knew he'd be shit and I was right

>people are pointing out that Trump isn’t actually a real nationalist
What part of Trumps presidency isn't Nationalistic you double talking dialectical reverse psychology glowfaggot? His presidency is the most nationalistic presidency easily in 40 years. Presidents aren't dictators, they can't just do shit without the approval of the other branches of government. He hasn't even served a full term and you faggots are like "ah naw Trump is a sellout politician huuurrr". You're jew tricks don't work here.

People are waking up to the fact that kikes use reverse psychology like this

The question should be, do you still support the meaning behind Trump's victory?

Trump was a psy-op meant to derail the nationalist uprising in America. That’s why he’s been ineffective throughout his whole presidency. However once he loses and 2020. Accelerationism will hit America fucking hard and it will cause tons of whites to be radicalized. People need to look into what happened with the Weimar Republic. Because this country is facing a similar occurrence.

Attached: 33968F01-DAE9-4888-A467-C99372D02959.jpg (679x679, 132K)

>It's the kikes kiking the kikes kiking the kikes pretending to be the kiking the kikes kikes
Sure thing buddy

Attached: tr2.jpg (750x781, 40K)

His favourite daughter is the cunt, while the nice daughter is neglected. He had his own brother murdered because he drank too much

Ty

yeah.

Sure, why not? He's still fighting strong with the art of war.

Your a like warrior, I get it, buddy.

Attached: images (6).jpg (512x288, 24K)

i never really cared if the wall was built or not, i just did not want another fucking Clinton in office. honestly, anyone is better than a fucking Clinton.

>shills out in force
>drumpf is finished for real this time
>Do you still support Trump?

Why the fuck would I not? The massive salt storm if he actually goes through with his 3-week plan will rival election night.

yes, He truly believes in USA and american people, therefore he is the best president there could be.

Attached: 1522600317475.jpg (750x862, 190K)

I'm waiting to see what he'll do in 3 weeks.

Hello Satan, pull up a chair and some popcorn.

for what its worth, I stopped supporting him at least a year ago, it was obvious by then that nothing would come out of that joke of a presidency

>tons of whites to be radicalized
Ohh no?, all those lattes and high paying jobs? All those 1st world creature comforts! All those stock market gains! How can the whites put up with this shit? I'm surprised they aren't rioting in the streets right now! Must be too busy dying from eating too much delicious food and having too much free time, watching all their shows, and posting on Chinese cartoon forums....THE TRAGEDY! IT MUST BE PAINFUL!

Protip: Just because we are both white doesn't mean we are on the same side. Die in a fire poorfag.

Attached: 1329480519533.gif (176x144, 1.81M)

IM TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT MATCHES THE FORMAT I’M RECIEVING VIA RADIO WAVE TRANSMITION FROM MY JEWISH OVERLORD INTERDEMINSIONAL PEDO VAMPIRE GLOBALIST CULT

Attached: AEE4638E-5F72-4F70-B5BE-BDBE1DCBA749.jpg (125x76, 2K)

Only when it's convenient

yes of course
the wall could be 3 feet high and made of toilet paper I don't fucking care
triggers the libs im all good

Nah, I'm a spelunker. I just love to CAVE.

t. Trump

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x613, 31K)

witnessed
And I support Trump. After the shitshow the dems put on 2016-2018, I will never vote Dem again. They lost me forever.

Attached: 1543902975525.jpg (289x292, 14K)

I’m sorry your magapede mind isn’t capable of handling a redpill that big. If he was an actual nationalist, he wouldn’t take shit from the democrats and attempt to negotiate with people who want him impeached. Not to mention he’s Israel’s biggest backer, more so than our last presidents. No matter who we elect, we’ll always get a puppet no matter what. But keep dismissing my argument and shout “Glownigger” or “Discord Tranny” just because I’m showing you reality. People like you have made Jow Forums into a hugbox for boomers and will continue to destroy it more. Let this be a lesson that plebbit immigration destroys entire internet communities online.

He won’t get anything in 3 weeks, that’s just another lie to make sure his gulible boomer supporters don’t call him out. Weimar politicians made similar comments before they were eventually ousted by the brown shirts once people realized they weren’t doing shit.

Attached: 54FFA9C4-1A5D-4A9B-9423-CD721AA2C3D7.jpg (393x393, 80K)

>implying that was ALL CAPS
work on that reading comprehension

Attached: 1548482793819.png (434x386, 211K)

Never did support him, never will.

Of course. Never underestimate Trump.

Attached: giphy-6.gif (468x259, 840K)

can't believe i voted for this guy. i bought the hat and everything. voting for her next time

Attached: 1548083138174.jpg (598x687, 75K)

>I don’t care about the demographic impact of my country, I just wanna trigger the libs epic style!

Attached: 8889E54A-E0E0-483D-BFF3-E040D2204A74.jpg (300x300, 16K)

100% fucking traders...he is opening up the possibility of a better right winger to take over in 2024

>pilpul the post
You didn't say anything of substance. You're just RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEing about Trump being President. That's why you'll fail like all the other before you.

Don't give up hope. I care about everyone that posts to this board. Even the shills. We're all dancing like puppets on strings, but I feel that will change soon. I'm not a seer who looks into the future, but things can't keep going like this forever.

Just listen to a bit of music and keep your eyes on the news. Don't forget, i'm with you in the dark.

Attached: Ralsei.jpg (189x267, 10K)

>you

Attached: F66E4A9B-D355-4E83-B427-D9D8BD54083C.png (1125x2001, 2.82M)

Don't ever forget the evil on the other side. If you're not supporting Trump by now, what are you truly supporting?

Attached: 5bad0e552200003501da8872.jpg (720x481, 65K)

>He won’t get anything in 3 weeks, that’s just another lie to make sure his gulible boomer supporters don’t call him out. Weimar politicians made similar comments before they were eventually ousted by the brown shirts once people realized they weren’t doing shit.

Time will tell, this whole thing was always one last grand meme for a dying civilization. Exactly as expected the Republicucks achieved basically no lasting change before they lost the House. He can still shake things up it's just a question of how wild he's going to get.

>You’re just mad that trump is president!
I didn’t bring up anything about liking Hillary or the DNC. But keep mixing my words up buddy. I’m sure living in denial helps. The overwhelming majority of american politicians wish to see us become another brown shithole, same with trump as well.

Attached: FB8C3F28-1111-4D2D-8CFE-74C02F67DB88.jpg (300x250, 24K)

Are you saying your going to murder me and dump my body in a cave? Are you making some subtle threat because your apart of the super secret Jow Forums team that misses nothing and nothing is beyond their reach? I have been feeling those vibes for a while now. Paranoia or its real I don't know yet.

Yes, but only for the spectacle that he is. I love a good dumpster fire. We were fucked long before Trump with not much he could do about it even if he WERE a hyper genius.

she's got some big tiddies id be upset if chadanaugh didnt rape her

>Forgets 1941, 1935, 1933, 1930, 1919, 1916, 1913
You are right, it has been a long long betrayal

Pretty much unfortunately, the truth is we should’ve built the wall over thirty years ago. People like Reagan and the GOP pretty much proved themselves to be just as anti-white as the DNC by allowing three million illegals to gain citizenship. That impact has destroyed Texas and California in the process. Some people will never wake up to reality.

Attached: 8FCF8C51-18DF-4F54-B509-C3885C733FD7.png (714x765, 410K)

Idiot

>I didn’t bring up anything about liking Hillary or the DNC
What is a false dichotomy and how does it apply to your post?
You faggot trannies are the worst.

THE NEWS IS BEING DISCREDITED TO HIDE 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=y0hL6twdHfY
IF THE NEWS IS ALL FAKE, THEN THESE STORIES WON'T TIE MOSSAD TO 9/11.