Red Star Cover-Up, Opinion?

When I was a retarded teenager I got a red star tattoo on my upper arm. I am now 37. Look, we're all on the same page here. What's the best way I should go about removing it? A solid black block, laser removal, or a circle and slash?

Attached: wtf.png (2000x1903, 56K)

>What's the best way I should go about removing it?
Get a clothes iron, and set it to the highest setting. Once it is hot, you should be able to press it right on the tattoo and lift it right off.

Yeah dude, no. Realistically, what should I do? Is laser removal that effective and inexpensive?

sell out for a macy's sponsorship

Attached: co_macysLogo3.gif (700x366, 15K)

OK props for humor, but I can't be the only one who listened to too much of the Clash and got a stupid tattoo. What is the best method of shitty tattoo removal?

I guess it's like gender dysphoria with trannies. I see it every day when I shower, dress, undress, etc, and it bothers the fuck out of me. It represents everything I am not. I have to get rid of this thing.

you can make a gta2 tattoo out of it

Attached: Bulwark-GTA2.png (192x102, 3K)

My dudes, I am twice divorced. Yes, I'm a libertarian asshole. I am trying to move forward and date libertarian/conservative girls. The last girl I dated took off my shirt and asked me what the fuck that was. Well, see when I was a teenager . . . to put things short it didn't work out. She was 5'10 and hot as shit. This tattoo has to go. It's interfering with getting patriot pussy.

you could probably cover it up with something other than a black block, as well. If you are OK with tattoos, maybe find something that you like more and wont hate in ten years? Hell, you can get the star inked black and put a circle around it like the stars on the US planes in WW2. Get creative, a black block would be bike helmet on a trip to the grocery store tier retarded

Pico second laser. eBay.
Not sure which color would work best on red, but it's working on my wife's black tattoo.

Attached: image.jpg (2560x1589, 1.2M)

I haven't gotten a tattoo since I was 19. I have a handful. They're all dumb punk rock tattoos like Gavin McInness. I just happen to have a red star that is nauseating to me. The rest I'm fine with. Ideally, I would have never gotten tattoos, but it is what it is.

At 37 shouldn't you be a dad to some trad babies by now? I'm sorry user.

I'm divorced. Didn't date trad women.

I'm trying to now, hence ridding myself of the red star tattoo.

True. Shit, just double the star up and make a decagram. You already have the tattoo, 10 pointed stars are pretty cool. Definitely no connections to commie bullshit.

Attached: decagram.jpg (400x400, 29K)

The proud and true Canadian maple leaf is the only option that makes sense

Imagine being such a cuck and so concerned with others opinions that you brand yourself not once but twice just for approval

Im from the deep south.

II got this tattoo in the 90s. I am concerned about slaying pussy here and now,.

Attached: 1547654973760.jpg (1024x984, 264K)

All of that looks disgusting.

Attached: 1547656601005.jpg (657x974, 156K)

even worse

Kill yourself. That'll do it.

this. or just get it laser removed like a normal human being

Leave your Jew star so we know who to purge faggot.

Laser.

Get a giant black cock to cover it up.

I like this idea best.

Flag checks out