8 year old who cant spell has same political beliefs as AOC and 30% of congress. think about that

8 year old who cant spell has same political beliefs as AOC and 30% of congress. think about that.

Attached: aocjr.png (467x527, 301K)

We know that liberalism is a mental illness.
That women are adult sized children.
The question is what is society going to do about it?

calling it now, bitch stole a book

Little Communist shit.

Who will pay for all of that?

Why are they always 8 years old

So, basically why letting women vote was a huge mistake.

if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: trudeau handling drumpf.jpg (1200x663, 77K)

> land to peasants
> factories to workers
> bread to hungry
>...
> oopsie

willing to bet this is a single mother and she wrote this herself

>Libraries have no fines
Interesting...Tell me more.

Then you grow up and realize how Impractical all that shit is

you now stop being racist, sexist, homophonic and worst of all anti semitic now hand over your wallet go- guys

Uhmm... My dog ate my books... Sorry haha! Can't give them back now.

Except the liberals never do.
They are stuck with the mindset of a child.

>8 year old who cant spell has same political beliefs as AOC and 30% of congress
So....she's retarded.

Not one feminized society has lasted more than a 100 years. Not one feminist will be under the yoke of the patriarchy in one form or another within our lifetime.

Hope you like burqas bitches

lol no 1 its free! Like, come on!

I asked my 6 month old about this platform. She said:
"The fact that an 8 year old has apparently duplicated the entire Democratic Party platform is a tad suspicious to me!"

>if you're spoonfed everything you know from a single source, and you have no basic understand of how the world works
we've broken the code, guise

I honestly feel like if the consequences from this policy weren't so obvious this would be on the lefts platform.

Left wing policies assume the best in everyone

Right wing policies understand human nature

the rich, silly

Your 6 month old sound retarded, because my 2 month old said that it was a lot more viable than actual democrat policies

>if I become President everybody gets free shit!
Yeh because everyone just shits gold bricks out of their asses to pay for this crap.

>Crapo
You have to go back

>Crapo

The nut I just fapped out thinking about that 8 year old told me the same thing.

Lmao her kid is retarded

>single mom roastie writes the shit herself for sweet sweet e-points

The typos seem intentional, or the kid is really stupid given his age.

Woke eight year olds are my favorite meme.

made me chuckle
but user no, not /b/ anymore

>edacation for evreyone
yeah the little tadpole roastie fucking needs it too

>My daughter is retarded! look everyone! give me attention on twitter!

>Left wing policies assume the best in everyone
I don't think this is the case at all. Leftists assume everyone is bad in some original sin sense of "bad," and needs to be "educated," which means total control of the education system in order to indoctrinate them with the right good thoughts. If they honestly believed people were good you wouldn't see the entire history of leftists go on and on about "re-education" and the physical instantiation of this through struggle sessions and gulags.

Every single sentence has some blatant spelling "error". Absolutely not genuine. Plus, she's trying to say that this kid is so fucking smart as to craft the perfect dem platform talking points but also can't fucking spell simple words? And again, who the fuck can't spell by 8 anyway?

Cmon man. You don't like CP?

Attached: cheesepizza.jpg (710x408, 237K)

Kek, this. Liberalism is mental infantilism

WOW, JUST WOW. THIS KID IS FUCKING SCHITZOPHRENIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has to choose a side of politics and then attack their identity!!! What the fuck is wrong with this child!!!

Attached: tenor.png (370x200, 147K)

It was probably AOC herself that wrote this.

She left the part where her daughter would fuck nigger daily on live White House stream to show solidarity towards blacks

Damn, they grow up before you know it

>farms get a lot of money for making food

yes, let's subsidize more corn and onions. that's a great idea.

It's all free remember

You motherfucker

Attached: images (7).jpg (463x318, 31K)

I love building bricks in minecrap

To counter women nuances you need islam to keep them in check

>do the thing and do it right you're not punished
>don't do the thing and you're punished
>this is considered bad
This encapsulates their entire platform

>onions
s o y not onions. fucking JIDF filter

this board went to shit ever since kike jannies started running it

she plagiarized Maduro's latest speech

>libraries have no fines
then why bother returning books?

The kid's parents are failures if her spelling is this bad at 8. Plus the muttlet is still writing in crayon so she's essentially a lost cause.

I don't know if comparing AOC to an 8 year old helps...

The citizens because that is what we want our taxes going towards. I rather it benefit the Americans than going towards subsidizes some eastern shit hole country's defense force because they don't make enough money to acquire their own military.

Attached: 1544240381431.jpg (256x256, 10K)

Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy

What do you mean? It's a government program which means it's free.

she obviously misspelt liberals

subsidizing*

Her Crapo kid is a Crapo speller.

this is like the meme that says to the little girl to go make 50bucks mowing lawns and then giving the cash to a homeless and she's like "no".

Attached: chompers.jpg (620x789, 33K)

We will just use child labor.

>let's just all love in a eutopia were money grows on trees, everyone is happy and nothing bad happens
Oh yeah good idea, should have just thought if that before

>100% of toddlers think DURR WALL is BEST TO STOP THINGS
>100% of Trumptards think DURR WALL is BEST TO STOP THINGS

Really makes you think?

Attached: 1548450871245.png (500x505, 89K)

lol this nigga didn't just have a utopia. you fucking dumb man

What a crapo list.

Wow he must be in the top one percentile on handwriting in the US.

I also thought it was referring to age of consent and expected some hormone forced kid.

Library fines give children backbone, this kid is a spoiled little brat

This is what we should do. Just like I tell depressed people to be happy, fat people to be fit and poor people to be rich. It works every time, I don't know why people don't think of this.

Then the whole clapped.

It's an 8 year old kid for christ's sake!

Attached: ted-danson-blackface-1b.jpg (300x400, 45K)

I just read the lost media wiki page on this guys roast performance and saw the same picture. How did you find the same picture and why did you post it?

It represents the hypocrisy of the left wing MSM while exposing Hollywood for the frauds they are.

Or

I thought it was funny. I posted it in a Covington catholic thread when the topic turned to blackouts in sports.

Attached: Rs_560x415-131028153256-1024.ted-danson-blackface.ls.102813.jpg (340x252, 15K)

Alright, but how recently did his celebrity roast come to your attention and how? I've been noticing a lot lately that I would see certain things or media mentioned in places completely unrelated almost immediately after I see them originally. Is the collective consciousness meme real or am I being schizo?

How can lefties be such mental and emotional children and at the same time not even remember what it's like to be a child? 8 year olds know how to spell better than that, but they certainly don't talk like that. If a real 8 year old wrote that it would say "school" instead of education, and shit like that.

Not that any of this shit is anything an 8 year old gives a fuck about anyway. If I was president when I was 8 years old I would have declared homework illegal and pizza Lunchables for everyone. Fuck healthcare.

Attached: 1500490453502.jpg (309x282, 52K)