What good is a wall when they build tunnels to cross the border anyway?

What good is a wall when they build tunnels to cross the border anyway?

Attached: asdigt7231u5b.jpg (2048x1365, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/military/a2487/4244235/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck you OP and fuck your slide thread, it belongs to me now - it's a redirect thread

Operation Stand Your Ground /SYG/ started last night and is continuing over the weekend:

Attached: syg_south_warren_3.jpg (1008x756, 91K)

You stick out, you'll never fit in. Kill yourself you don't GET it

you can't answer it, trumptard.

>Tunneling through the ground when you could just tunnel through the wall.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images.png (300x168, 7K)

Because it's hard to dig a tunnel dumbass.

Might as well not have locks on my doors since people could break my windows or blow a hole in my living room wall with a rpg

>Because it's hard to dig a tunnel dumbass.
"As of September 30, 2015, 183 illicit cross-border tunnels have been discovered in the United States since Fiscal Year 1990."

That's 12 tunnels per year. Doesn't seem too hard.

The wall isn't a door lock.

what good is living when we are all going to die anyway?

Hmmm... They say "around elves, watch yourselves"
But what about these dwarves?

BUILD THE TUNNEL

Mexicans, Central/South Americans are so cancerous and so criminal that they will break in and bring drugs into the US at all cost. Pure cancer.

Because it isn't about stopping the hundreds. It's about stopping the hundreds of thousands.

What good is toilet paper when my asshole is just going to get more shit on it?

kys israeli

It's gonna go deep. We could drive steel struts a hundred feet into the ground. Slam a few hundred volts thru the thing every hour or so. Sound a siren above ground but it would be a nasty surprise under ground to anyone trying to cut thru the barrier. Radios don't work so good underground (phone is glorified radio dumbass) so Pablo can't be above ground warning Juan down below. Dig under that. Part of the design is SPEEDY set up. It could be done by many crews. They might be a able to manage two miles a day.

Attached: 1515546131448.jpg (288x480, 25K)

This retarded argument again, those tunnels are not cheap, take time to build and usually only drug dealers use them because the cost-benefit relationship is only worth it for smuggling drugs, not people.

This. 80% of illegals cross on foot through open territory. 80% of those are Goblinas with kids and cannot climb a fucking wall. Tunnels are used mainly by cartels that have no choice but to avoid border control at all costs.

And also why would they need a tunnel? Because of a wall? "Lets get rid of the wall and they'll stop making tunnels"

And how many people have been trafficked across the border using those tunnels? Probably insignificant compared to regular illegal border crossings. Also a wall would allow Border Patrol and Law Enforcement to dedicate more effort towards tunnels once a strong barrier is in place.

ZOY VEY, IT'S ALMOST LIKE WE HAVEN'T GOT THE TECHNOLOGY TO DETECT THIS SHIT ALREADY.

popularmechanics.com/military/a2487/4244235/

Attached: TSTBaQ7[1].jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Ground penetrating radar.

build a 100 meter deep moat behind the fence duuuhhhhhhh......