What is this cave everyone is talking about right now?

What is this cave everyone is talking about right now?

Attached: 6A946C3E-9697-4958-B9F0-8B4DA71FA359.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gy6LY2rnx0
youtu.be/Ncfyy6ih7E4?t=1185
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19610163/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do believe a fella named Floyd got himself in a bit of a bind down in that there old Sand Cave over yonder.

Attached: img.jpg (589x652, 117K)

Oh fuck, that's Nutty Putty. 2003-2005 I probably went in there 20 times. I was much fatter then than I am now. That one asshole ruined it for the rest of us. I almost got laid in there and now it will never happen.

Why are you doing this user.

imagine being surrounded by rock from all sides whilst upside down and being unable to move, knowing you'll die like this. fucking nightmare fuel.

He's still there. They sealed it off with his remains.

Doing what? I loved going into nutty putty cave. It was awesome. and when you came out you could smell the ozone in the air, it was amazing.

Oh you. You silly? You gonna send it?

The real shock is that the guy in the inset pic is only 17. Jesus.

the real shock is his body is still there in the same spot
they couldnt get it out so they just said fuck it and sealed up the cave when he died

Shit, that's even worse, I was fat and 24-26ish, and I made it in and through every spot in that cave that is possible to be crawled through by a human.

Thinking about it though, if you wanted the coolest grave ever, this aint bad.

Fucking tard forgot the WD40

crazy to get in there even crazier thinking how he got out

he's still in there m8

Well written I gave a sensible chuckle

oh. that sucks. bet he gets lonely, does the family take shifts feeding him and giving him water?

He’s literally still in there, they blocked the cave entrance off with cement.

He was a middle eastern refugee. Apparently they all look like that at 17.

Attached: 4.jpg (240x180, 13K)

>dry caving
the real redpill is underwater caving

Attached: 1548180768069.jpg (2456x1632, 553K)

uh yeah, sure

Attached: feelfade.jpg (629x505, 33K)

Someone post the picture.

Attached: 1548180671160.jpg (1024x608, 108K)

Cave?
Cave?

Did someone say CAVE? I LOVE TO CAVE! YOU MIGHT EVEN SAY I'M THE BEST AT CAVING! EVERYONE SAYS DONALD! DONALD! YOU'RE REALLY GOOD AT CAVING! OTHERS CAVE, BUT NONE AS GOOD AS YOU DONALD! THATS WHAT THEY TELL ME! WHO KNOW? THAT'S WHAT THEY SAY! I JUST LOVE TO CAVE! THEY SAY IM THE BEST CAVER! BEST CAVER IN AMERICA! BEST CAVER IN THE WORLD! THATS WHAT THEY SAY!

t. Caver in Chief

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 8K)

this

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=0gy6LY2rnx0

Attached: orda-cave-russia-tomasz-c.jpg (3456x2304, 1.64M)

and this is why niggers will prevail - we don't do stupid shit like yty

youtu.be/Ncfyy6ih7E4?t=1185

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 8K)

That fucking sign just makes me want to go in because there's obviously something really cool back there

wrong pic

Attached: orda-cave-russia-tomasz-d.jpg (3456x2304, 779K)

Attached: 67930.ngsversion.1518210602575.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x1424, 317K)

Attached: orda_cave_russia.jpg (1500x1000, 839K)

Attached: Orda-I-32-1.jpg (3456x2304, 1.42M)

Nice.

The real redpill is that there's something in that cave worth killing for

Psyop.

Yeah ok nigger. You're entire race of sheboons and kangz are nothing more than crack addicted welfare queens with a average IQ of 55. Niggers are basically retarded animals that everyone wishes didnt exist.

He must be lonely.

Wtf is this skeleton trying to hide from us? Fuck this guy Im going in

I would panic so hard.

What's the fetish with this?

People like the feeling of being squeezed?

How can he still be in there if they sealed it off with his remains?

That looks so beautiful.

Imagine if death wasn't the end and your spirit forever felt pressed on all sides by rock and unable to move.

why would you say something like that

Attached: 1528500836302.png (200x194, 21K)

makes you wonder about all those dudes who get a casket burial eh

Not just squeezed, but trapped by tons and tons of pure solid rock which is impossible to force yourself out of if you get stuck. Apparently autists like getting squeezed, but in a safer way like with squeezingmachines like pic related.

Attached: 5FE6E4A4-A09B-4722-8ABB-064BA7DAA202.jpg (694x442, 33K)

yeah man
why do you think its always
spread my ashes into the wind

What about that save that I think was in BC with the million dollar trespassing fine? I haven't seen a thread on that in a while

Some jokes just aren't that great. Yours fits into that category.

Imagine if this device malfunctioned. Literally Final Destination death.

naa im sure its retard proof

why didnt they just drill a hole to get to him

We're talking about hundreds of feet of solid Rock. Logistics would include specialized machinery, trained men to use it, a precise drilling plan and within 10 hours... Doesn't look like it

lol dont kid yourself user.... you never would have gotten laid in there regardless

what's beyond that point? Is it worth it?

it must be if they're trying this hard to keep people out. what are they hiding???

Hundreds of people have died to get to it. It must be worth it

imagine going head first into a mystery hole barely big enough for you to fit in, then being surprised when there isn't enough room to turn around

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19610163/

Don't you read the FUCKING ARTICLE YOU POST FROM??!!

retard

>taking unnecessary risks to get your high

Attached: 1508291799881.png (434x428, 176K)

Bitch

never heard about this, in the pics that guy looks like a fucking halfwit who would get stuck in a cave upside down

reminder the guy stuck in nutty putty roastie wife remarried only 2 years later to a spic, the child she had with her late husband looks suspiciously like her knew one. records indicate the spic was friends with the "rescue" team. really makes you think. pic is her and her new spic husband with 3 kids that all look likd him. RIP in John, hope it was worth it faggot.

Attached: images (7).jpg (675x454, 41K)

Attached: 79A3C592-5346-4067-8B69-25778584A915.png (382x491, 124K)

nope
I've been caught twice while caving, did it about 40 months regular
first was ok
second time made me stop caving all together.
was going through a tight area, shoulders barely fit
got caught on hip, not sure how, a belt fold caught into a seam?
couldn't tell, pushed arm back and that wedged too, shoulders lock panic.
right at that moment i shifted and somehow disconnected the light.
complete dark and silence. just own heartbeat revving up
to this day i have no idea how i got out, and i can't remember how long I was trapped, seconds, minutes. it felt like 40 seconds perhaps, but this is guessing, like being trapped under ice after falling through, a second is a lifetime and a lifetime is a second.
that feeling of getting wedged and trapped, like i couldn't breathe, darkness... heart started gunning, felt like a lawnmower in my chest, i could almost hear it echo off the tunnel, in fact I THINK I COULD HEAR MY OWN HEART ECHO IN THAT CHAMBER. When I opened my mouth to gasp in air I think I could hear my heart beats vanishing down the dark tunnel.
i'd gone through small spaces before and never had a problem, first real getting stuck never had a problem
but that 1-2 of getting caught, then arm caught, lights out... heart from 50-200. if I wasn't fit there was no way my heart could have shot up. I wish to fuck I had an apple watch back then or some shit, just to frame that BPM. it was like a bumpfire heart rate.
I remember I found a side crevice i didn't know was there, and was able to turn into it, to a side tunnel... and ended up sideways onto my co-cavers legs after a minute... going back i couldn't find that little escape hatch - it was so weird, I think i got turned around.
this was hard to type
i still go caving, but just the "walk around looking up going "wow that's neat" kind of caving
fuck that other shit
i need to take some deep breaths right now
yeah, blood to head, compression on lungs... bad
love this

>almost got laid in there and now it will never happen.

What did she look like actress wise.