Literally not a single person regrets voting for Trump

Literally not a single person regrets voting for Trump.

Anyone who says they do is a shill.

Accelerate. Always.

Attached: 1527801108320.png (621x329, 53K)

You’re a fucking idiot
>Russian Shill posts “President Trump General” thread with a bunch of videos/urls
>Another piece of the team immediately posts the AWOO anime shit with a trump hat, influencing the neckbeards
>rest of the team posts a bunch of trump copypastas and model pics of sluts with MAGA hats, as if they weren’t paid to take those images
>posts anti-semitic material in favor of Trump and ignoring the fact that Trump loves jews in an attempt to sway the rest of Jow Forums
>reply to any disagreement with “fuckoff shill” or by calling them a kike

Why won’t the Russian shill teams switch up their formula? Is their influence wearing down? Looks like Jow Forums is waking up, at least from what I’ve seen.

Stop being influenced by Russian troll / marketing teams. Recognize patterns.

Now that people are waking up, the shills are spamming the board saying “DEMOCRATS ARE RAIDING US!!!” or accusing them of being a part of a Discord group.

Just more influence techniques.

FUCK democrats and republicans. Identity politics are a huge scam. Open your eyes to just how powerful the influence is.

I won’t re-vote for this “deal maker” unless he delivers on the wall in three weeks.

I’m sure I’m not the only one.

if he doesnt start building the wall in 3 weeks it's over

So you're saying the organic support that arose from trump's populist policies and rallies is ALL Russian shills and bots?

Normally I would just say "you are dumb", but you're not dumb, you know it's a lie and yet you keep posting it over and over again, in several threads throughout the board, almost as if it's a co-ordinated astroturfing operation for the express purpose of creating a false consensus.

We have a name for you people.

I’m not even sure if OP is trolling or just retarded.

777 beats your faggy sixes, kek has spoken. Obama knows what’s coming

Attached: 1BA5332F-310E-4D3E-B282-E4122F645449.jpg (1024x679, 91K)

>organic support
Organic growth through meme influence, you mean?

I dont wish I voted for the witch whore, I wish Trump had testicles. He's a completely useless bitch. Null. Nada. That should be his motto at this point.
Null. Nada.

Fuck that orange cunt. He hasn’t done shit he promised to do and is a weak pussy. He was supposed to build the wall but instead can’t do shit. I hope he gets impeached desu

Nice try. Noone buys it.

if he doesn't get the wall in feb they will, he closed the government for nothing. Everyone though we where gonna get somewhere now we have:
>*no full wall , only partial walls in some place
>government shutdown for he has faith in democrats.
>wasted our time for 3 weeks, now we got a promise built on another promise.

We got the same shit bush did, build some wall sections, and call it a day here is your border wall security sucker.

>Identity politics are a huge scam
i don't think you understand what that term means.
it's a reference for people whose politics are only influenced by color of skin, sex or sexual orientation as it pertains to appearance ie obvious dude in a fucking dress claiming to be a wyman because of reason.

I don't regret voting for him, but I had faith that he would do what he said he was going to do. His failure to follow through on his core campaign promises is on his own conscience. I won't vote for him again.

Full speed, no brakes on the MAGA train baybee

no, dipshit.
the organic support that exists beyond this board and since before anyone said a fucking thing about russia.

I'm not buying it either.

This is the new pasta.
It's in a few threads now.

Attached: Untitled.png (1462x260, 20K)

Trump - surrounded by career criminals

Arrests - random losers

Nobody voted for Trump. It was all Russian agents work.

look Trump even on his worst day is still better than HRC. I'm fucking furious with Trump. I'm sick of waiting for him to do something.
does this mean I regret voting for him? never
his die hard magatards are annoying but I get it. they need to still believe.
call me retarded for still believing in the political process but that doesn't mean I'm going to blindly agree with everything Trump does.

Attached: 1543800800374.jpg (959x960, 292K)

But you do agree its the kikes right?