Joe "Why don't you like CNN" Rogan

I hate this guy, he literally shilled for CNN/ The washington Post, he also thinks that russian troll farms sow "discord" and "undermine our democracy" and more during the last podcast...

Wtf ? Wtf has happened to Joe?

Attached: Joe+Rogan+-+Photo+Credit+Paul+Mobley.jpg (750x504, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_CeQlkMC_g&t=3621s
youtube.com/watch?v=h8Y3YxmtHME
youtube.com/watch?v=PTFh8frSZog&t=433s
youtube.com/watch?v=HtBxEBfH48E
youtube.com/watch?v=m9hNd2ZHFiA&lc=z22wxryi4ui3whslpacdp433bbxftstefbtzf1g0a1pw03c010c
infowars.com/first-person-to-give-dmt-to-joe-rogan-eddie-bravo-reveals-darkness-behind-drug/
twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478
youtube.com/watch?v=MVuJVZFkEyc
reddit.com/r/joerogan2/comments/7incv5/im_very_protective_of_my_sister_joe_rogan_whose/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=q_CeQlkMC_g&t=3621s

Joe "I believe the mainstream narrative unless it supports Trump" Rogan

Joe "That Elon Musk Guy Rogan"

Joe "No More Jokin not thought provokin'" Rogan

Joe "Bomb Iran" Rogan

He should ask Larry King or Rick Sanchez about CNN. Too bad they're sowing discord by being Russian propagandists these days.
youtube.com/watch?v=h8Y3YxmtHME

Attached: 1516839111559.gif (250x238, 1.78M)

Mr Ayahuasca sure doles out a lot of blue pills.

Joe "Whoever he's interviewing" Rogan

Rogan is a fucking coward and a moron...i now think he does more harm then good.....dood weed! ..fukn blue pilled faggot

Attached: 14BB9FF6-3433-4547-9F9A-80BF37C018AD.jpg (403x403, 35K)

>Wtf has happened to Joe

Attached: Le_Happiest.jpg (600x600, 39K)

This. I think he knows hes not as smart as most of his guests so he doesnt really challenge them to much, which to be honest isnt that bad cos it lets them spew their shit more openly. If anyone is to low IQ figure out their own arguments against what his guest is saying then you are even dumber than him

He's a cuck. He's making too much money to even question the establishment anymore. He only goes after easy targets on the left like SJWs now.

There are a lot more rogan hate threads these days. I think it's proportional to the amount of smugness he exudes.

>There are a lot more rogan hate threads these days. I think it's proportional to the amount of smugness he exudes.
It's proportional to the amount a person sells out. No matter how much censorship or silencing people do you can't make someone like a disingenuous person. Authenticity is something that humans pick up on at a subconscious level.

That (((Bari Weiss))) episode seemed to set people off.

>he also thinks that russian troll farms sow "discord" and "undermine our democracy"

>implying they don't

if America weren't a multiracial/multicultural shithole it wouldn't work but thanks to the kikes that run this place we have no choice but to deal with effective external influence operations.

Attached: NSA_GRP_EXPLOIT.png (642x1007, 105K)

He's a Hollyjew cocksucker. You were a fool to ever trust him.

He's CIA controlled opposition. He's a fucking snake.

youtube.com/watch?v=PTFh8frSZog&t=433s

Joe Rogan goes out of his way to say he is liberal at least every other podcast then Jow Forums brainlets come bitching on here "why doesn't a liberal support my conservative views!!!" Just because he isn't a SJW communist doesn't mean he is conservative. It wasn't that long ago democrats were mostly moderate. This question is so stupid I can't tell if it's Jamie shilling JRE or serious.

j

He's a piece of shit, limousine-liberal who is married to a jew that used to fuck black men. Why do his pathetic, lefty-cuck opinions surprise you?

joe is a complete sell out faggot and i will be happy when he is so irrelevant that these threads will stop click baiting me into replying to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Attached: 1487019630745.jpg (125x93, 4K)

CIA Agent that uses youtube for mindcontroll and tricks boomers into smoking dmt

He'll be alt right again once Crowder gets back on.

Im coming to find you. Lock your door faggot.

Attached: 1530198240043.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

Little known fact. Joe is 3 foot 7 inches.

Crazy.

Attached: 1519689743180.png (1693x1087, 227K)

Ayyyye

Attached: 1536811260122.png (1530x964, 211K)

Jews

joe is dead to me until he has Alex Jones back on for a legit one on one.

Attached: 1530364688048.png (681x316, 63K)

Joe is the biggest yes man on the internet, he will literally parrot whatever this guest’s opinion is unless they’re anti marijuana, then the steroids kick in.

Do you think Rogan has gotten dumber because he has spent more time hanging out with idiots like Brendan schaub?

He turned into a spineless faggot and didnt want to wind up like alex jones.

Another media jew. Seriously there's so many books you have to read, you simply don't have time to waste on this kind of trash.

>here's a list of 100 facts about joe!
wow, is this dude ass blasted or what?

Attached: 1530582347805.jpg (1024x1024, 175K)

>facts about Joe
did you even read this? It's satire and Joe Rogan is a faggot.

He's still a CIA shill hippy at heart.

Don't think he has even taken it that often. He said he took DMT like 3 times. He's a phony.

The best thing was when he told that journalist chick to go down to south america and do it, then she did and got back saying like, hey man I got molested while doing it. And he went like you shouldn't have listened to me, or some shit.

Rogan is a shabbis goy
His wife (Schimmel) and by extension his kids are Jewish

Joe Rogan does not know how to fight:

youtube.com/watch?v=HtBxEBfH48E

He is only promoted because he is married to a Jew.

Attached: intellectual-darkweb.jpg (1920x752, 448K)

yeah, I can see that it is supposed to be satire but it just seems kind of gay and unfunny. at least we agree that joe is a complete faggot.

Attached: 1530622520162.jpg (250x246, 12K)

“Russian trolls” is just a clever psyop that makes everyone automatically blame real domestic strife as being the result of some foreign intrusion without. Probably trying to prevent actual civil war.

Is israel a legitimate nation?

this is a Luciferian (((fiend))) its a good sign if you don't like it

Attached: Joe Rogan .jpg (400x266, 18K)

He definitely becomes dumber by the day because of his drug abuse

not really. they didn't really conquer that land. if they could hold it without everyone's assistance then maybe. they are definitely satanic either way.

Attached: 1518106344160.png (709x613, 289K)

this is 100% accurate. was never more obvious when he started pushing the anti-catholic church agenda on his first podcast after the injun incident

Yeah you're a zionist faggot. Hopefully you die watchign an iranian fuck your sister.

Jesus Christ look at the size of that thing, it'll rip your dick off.
Have you heard of DMT?
Pull that up, Jamie.

I'm actually watching it right now. Nick Di Paolo is on red pilling the shit out of his audience of millions. And he's doing it in a way that sort of comes off like he's agreeing with Rogan.
>t. non NPC

i'm guessing you're the heeb here. sad that it has to be this way.

Attached: 1527031958140.jpg (720x540, 70K)

He glows brighter than the sun

>"he also thinks that russian troll farms sow 'discord'”
Do I need to remind people nearly every country on earth especially large nations have teams of people tracking and pushing subversion to the masses.

There are multiple teams in the DoD, Russia has a few in their intelligence bureau, and China has litteral "cyber divisions" inside and outside of their internet scope.

The easiest way to spot these users is seeing how hard they blindly back an ideology without regard to the full spectrum of the facts. Backing angary on both sides is like adding fuel to a fire.

Jowls is right to a large degree.

Attached: 1548274317216.gif (200x200, 110K)

LOL you unironically believe this mouth breather? this is next level delusion

youtube.com/watch?v=m9hNd2ZHFiA&lc=z22wxryi4ui3whslpacdp433bbxftstefbtzf1g0a1pw03c010c

its gotten worse because he just had some NYT opinion writer kikess on and she literally just shilled for israel and zionism for 3 hours... it was like next level bad even for joe, and the episode had the most dislikes for any episode in the podcast history. It got so bad they were even deleting comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9hNd2ZHFiA&lc=z22wxryi4ui3whslpacdp433bbxftstefbtzf1g0a1pw03c010c I did this to rebuke her

Alex Jones exposed that cunt for being a CIA glow hard nigger DMT operative. Peep the docs - infowars.com/first-person-to-give-dmt-to-joe-rogan-eddie-bravo-reveals-darkness-behind-drug/

He never argues with any guests really. He has on people that he knows or admires. Sucks their dick and carries on with the show.
He’s only really argued on the podcast with Brian and bravo and they’re his buddies.
If you’re going to get a guest on that has TDS and whines about Russian bots and cnn not really being fake news don’t expect joe to take a devils advocate approach.
In fact don’t listen to that show. Only listen to the shows with guests you might like.

the little guy is simply a drug addict retard sold out to liberal nazis.... sick sad anyone pays this drug addict liberal nazi any attention.

I can't completely blame him for being a cock sucking because he was a dumb ginny to begin with. He had a chance to be something special, but he loves cock and TRT too much.

When you smoke as much weed as that retard does you dont think you come out of 100% unscathed do you?

Yeah, because having Alex 'China runs the Federal Reserve' Jones on the podcast proves Joe isn't a sell out. Dip your face in caustic lye you worthless imp.

Joe "Listen, ..." Rogan

No he got dumber by hanging out out with idiots like Neil Dgrasse Tyson.

Give him credit he had a center right person Nick di Paolo on his show
He is better than 99% people that live in his State.

He wil do whats best for himself and his family. If it means throwing people under a bus he will do it {lone wolf} not a team player

k

It's was an ambush though. He had an agenda from the start.

If Nick wasn't friends with Joe the last 30+ years he would not have him on. Also Nick, as cool as he is, won't come close to naming them. Same with Anthony Cumia. Hell, it really seems that leftist Jimmy Dore is the only comedian who will come close to naming them.

Jimmy is unironically more based than 99% of right wing ecelebs

trying to get a tv talk show bro

You are calling Vox Day a mouth breather? He has his flaws, but THAT is next level delusion.

damn

Attached: c4f46577eec4d3ae6669cf7991257f495aa840835f8c5f9dbb889639a4a1b384.png (1490x1489, 3.86M)

this was when I stopped listening, and I'll never listen again... it was so obvious it almost felt scripted

post original

Attached: intelectdorkweb.jpg (1920x752, 853K)

kek

based nick dip

kek

It's sad more people don't know this. Joe trolls for cock on the regular. And he's amazing at it. Call him out and he'll just say, 'nah, I just look like him.'

Then he wants to break out the weed and poppers and starts asking weird shit like have you ever tried DMT anally? Have you ever floated high in a deprivation tank? Have you ever X? Have you ever Y?

Totally not Joe Rogan tho. Just a guy who looks and sounds a lot like him.

lel

colin quinn was on the view earlier in the day...

look at him. why would you take him seriously?

Attached: 1540361732915.jpg (618x685, 72K)

Rogans a faggot with a ripe CTE brain

Attached: ctebrain.png (784x455, 354K)

JRE peaked on #911

FUCK THIS 4ft 1 ECELEB

DROPPING SOME COUNTER BLACK PILLED PASTA, SORRY FOR SPAMMING THIS THREAD OP ITS AN E M E R G E N C Y

POST THIS IN EVERY BLACK PILLED SHILL THREAD

WALL IS BEING BUILT;
Sarah Sanders:
>In 21 days President Trump is moving forward building the wall with or without the Democrats. The only outstanding question is whether the Democrats want something or nothing
twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21

HAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED SHILLS

ANN COULTER KYS
MIKE THERNOVITCH KYS
LEFTYPOL KYS
HASBARA KYS
PAKIS IN UK KYS
ALL KIKES KYS
LEAFS GET RAKED
NANCY PELOSI KYS
CHUCK SCHUMER KYS

WE ARE BUILDING THAT WALL AND RIDDING AMERICA OF THIS FILTH. REMEMBER WHO TURNED ON AMERICA TODAY twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478

Attached: AB4DF9C2-976E-4CDB-900B-1E4F42A939CD.png (750x1334, 136K)

Why he never takes pictures of himself with other normal height people?

Eddie Bravo is our guy.

he should get the full traitor treatment. ruin his fucking show.

Jow Forums autism in combination with Alex Jones being out to get him could be a powerful combination desu

ex girlfriend saying Rogan cheated on her: youtube.com/watch?v=MVuJVZFkEyc

reddit.com/r/joerogan2/comments/7incv5/im_very_protective_of_my_sister_joe_rogan_whose/

Has issues with his sister and she came out at one point defending their father, his real one.

He was infected by the leftist aids obviously, insecure faggots like him are the easiest to turn.

Covered in tattoos and smokes dope. He's a degenerate simpleton and I don't understand how people can listen to his inane 3hr podcasts. Don't they have anything better to do than spend half a day listening to him drone on and on while stoned out of his gourd?

He claims to be a comedian, but having tried to watch one of his shows on Netflix I fail to see how anyone can find him funny.

It's just background noise and most episodes that are worth a listen are more like despite of Rogan than because of it. Now the format he created though is great, I just wish it was hosted by another guy sometimes.

At some point Rogan really was open minded and could've done a lot of things, then it became generic with lots of hunters, comedians, or pop science dudes. He doesn't really go out of his comfort zone honestly and isn't interested in people outside of his bubble.

Bill Hicks continues to roll in his grave...also George Carlin....what makes Joe such a pussy?

Attached: 9 BALLOTGATE WALNUT SAUCE 5 5 BUSH FUNERAL FACTS MONSTER DAVID GEFFEN YouTube.jpg (495x488, 98K)

Thomas Sowell is easily the most based black guy to ever live.

Meme flag faggot
Confederate is for gay idiots
Hyuk hyuk muh slevvvs

This

He also disabled comments in all videos prior and after the NYT kike podcast, but left the comments on that one up for some reason.

>Wtf has happened to Joe?
drugs

It's not about being unable to figure out arguments yourself it's about seeing the reaction towards those. Obviously if I make up some line in my head about, hey Rogan you're living in a gated community aren't you? After he talks about walls being evil, this won't telepathically make him respond. Same with someone like Jordan Peterson, I know some of the arguments against his stuff but does it matter if they keep unackknowledged and the guy is allowed to run promo bascially.

Reminder: He openly acknowledged (((9-11 truth))) until (((they))) told him to shut his mouth. His wife is openly Jewish.