Are you ready?

On September 11, 2001, the Continuity of Operations plan was officially activated and has been live ever since. This continuity of government operation has been extended by Presidents Bush, Obama, and Trump.

>“A national emergency exists by reason of the terrorist attacks at the World Trade Center, New York, New York, and the Pentagon, and the continuing and immediate threat of further attacks on the United States,” President George W. Bush proclaimed on September 14, 2001.

Dick Cheney enacted the Continuation of Government plans shortly after the WTC attacks, although the Bush Administration would not confirm that this took place until 2002. A simultaneous 'State of Emergency' was declared and is also in effect today, also extended each year by Presidents Bush, Obama, and Trump.

Also, keep in mind Congress is required by statue to vote on the continuation of a state of National Emergency every six months. Since September 11th, 2001, it has only happened once.

>There are currently thirty simultaneous declared states of emergency.

>The Executive Branch can freeze the assets and prevent financial transactions of individuals. This extends to even basic life necessities. They can go as far as to prohibit donations of food to said person.

>The President can unilaterally order the inspection and seizure of commercial vessels.

>The President is authorized to suspend or alter rules for broadcast stations, or authorize control of said station.

>Provisions to suspend or control internet traffic.

>The ability to seize property

>The delegation of 'maintaining law and order' to the department of defense.

>Extend military tours of duty beyond contractually agreed termination dates.

(cont)

Attached: 2259322.jpg (610x385, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGxdgNJ_lZM
youtube.com/watch?v=KFjsH6g5KcM&feature=youtu.be
thehill.com/homenews/administration/410552-haley-calls-jared-kushner-trumps-hidden-genius
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what does this all mean?

It means that the last two years really has just been.. all just a show...Kabuki theater to properly prime the populous.

Even though we are in a Continuity Of Operations, once we get to Feb. 15 and Trump publically and formally declares a national emergency, the Patriot act kicks in which will even more powers to the President and that will be when the shadow government steps out to play. The federal government will now be able to swing their full weight without hinderance.

Think of it like the federal government finally having all systems online. Full control.

It's been 20 years since 9/11, and the US Fed government has been preparing for this and is finally publically and legally ready and in position to cut off parasite, withdraw from the global order and stomp their foot on the wound to finally stop the bleeding. WHy? Because if we don't, we will collapse. This is a necessary mesaure that the true top brass realized decades ago they had to prepare for.

We are living in HISTORICAL times my friends. The writing is clearly on the wall, there is no turning back from all of this.

I just want the world to wake up.

Attached: 1537902811709.jpg (640x455, 47K)

I wish a nigga would, frendo.

Attached: please kek.png (597x600, 14K)

The moral implications of a society without proper justice are known to those that run this country. Trust this has been considered. If the Nation is to be truly 'healed' justice must go hand in hand with reform.

It is the only way to rebuild the eroded trust.

This could be why Pelosi tried to get out of the country a few times and got reeled back in a few times.

yeah i wish this would happen but it sound like Q tier bullshit at this point. trump is too much of a cuck, i feel like at best he will declare national emergency, build the war, and then end it. but hes probably not even going to do that

Oh don't get me wrong, justice must be done. I want the world to wake up through this process. It's just so frustrating being trapped in this purgatory with nobody to talk to about anything happening without coming off as crazy.

Attached: 1537626704291.jpg (236x333, 13K)

This is just my opinion, but I would believe that maybe 20-30% of the Q shit is legit but a lot of it is bogus on purpose. It's designed for a certain demographic, because that demographic requires a different pull to keep their attention. It's about getting as many people psychologically primed as possible. Predictive programming works.

I predict the Federal Govt will have a large success. This is well studied science. Aquino might have been a weird guy, but he taught our intelligence community some incredibly clever psychological tricks regarding successful MindWar campaigns, all which are more preferable to physical war or a hot scenario where lives are lost and things get ugly real quickly and all sides lose. The goal is to avoid physical war at all costs and only use it as a last resort.

We are witnessing a pysop that would make the CCP drool. It isn't negative or positive, but it's WHOLE. It covers every base, and it's been seeded into our sub consciousness for decades.

Everybody is a participant.

>CCP
CPC**

Tech executives should get the death penalty. Just throwing in my recommendation.

>The writing is clearly on the wall
Ain't no wall yet nigga

Attached: 1529280116100.png (1495x761, 145K)

Is there any truth to this?

Attached: 1523843654155.png (2166x356, 231K)

I think what you will see is Barr swinging the anti-trust hammer like Donkey Kong and smashing Facebook, Google, Microsoft and anyone else found acting against the interests of the United States into pieces. I don't know about the death penalty, but heads will certainly roll. Is it any coincidence that 2018 had the highest number of CEO resignations? I doubt it...

The wall is coming, and while it will certainly help against the flux of illegal immigration, make no mistake the purpose of the wall is for any type of societal breakdown in South America that results in caravans 40x the size of the ones we've seen rushing the border. The wall is insurance against a scenario such as that, which is HIGHLY possible. It is why the US is pumping millions of dollars and trying so hard to run regime change in Venezuela. Yes they want the oil, and yes they don't want Maduro aligning with the Russians, but more important they want South America STABLE.

A stable SA is good for NA.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=OGxdgNJ_lZM

tl:dr; enclave is real, fire the missiles

Attached: praiseatom.jpg (300x168, 7K)

I say death penalty for the following reasons.

Article 2 of the Convention defines genocide as

... any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
—Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 2[4]
Article 3 defines the crimes that can be punished under the convention:

(a) Genocide;
(b) Conspiracy to commit genocide;
(c) Direct and public incitement to commit genocide;
(d) Attempt to commit genocide;
(e) Complicity in genocide.
—Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 3[4]

Section 2384. Seditious conspiracy
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

Attached: 1537685578769.png (1302x1095, 230K)

I've looked into NESARA, admittedly I'm not an economist but it sounds promising. Something very interesting is when you read pic related with somewhat of an open mind, and then you consider Baron Trumps magical adventure, and Trumps strange ability to always make the right decision and say the right thing... things get extremely weird extremely fast.

It's hard figuring out what to make of it all while trying to maintain some semblance of rationalism.

Attached: nesara.jpg (2330x98, 71K)

Also again the classic thing with these types of 'theories' is they are always 90% BS, but it's the 10% that if proven real, changes everything in the blink of an eye.

Plvs Vltra is real and the future belongs to us.

Attached: 1529650561108.jpg (2516x3976, 3.74M)

we've been under a state of emergency since 1861

>stomp their foot on the wound
by doing what?

#protip: OP is a spastic faggot as always. If nothing happens then we should be allowed to publicly lynch OP so that these kind of faggots won't make these kind of threads here.
Go work for CNN you lying cunt motherfucker

Attached: 1541061260153.jpg (2907x5063, 3.65M)

Attached: 1527101428155.jpg (1222x973, 590K)

But who would do this? The Dems and Neocons want us destroyed.

this started reasonable then spiraled i to schizo nonsense.

A much more likely scenario would be for trump to simplybstate that he already is in a state of emergency and force congresses hands into either gicing him the damn wall or taking down all those dofferent states of emergency via vote.

nigga do you even 3 d chess?

is this good or bad for whites?

Why not work some kind of deal or psyop that results in Venezuela -desiring- to give/trade us the oil? The easiest way to take something is to get the person to want to give it to you.

Stopping the bleeding. We were the wealthiest nation with the most geographically safe land mass on the earth, and we've lost something like 90+% of our dollars value since the Federal Reserve was created.

Once the Soviet union fell and communism that was contained dissolved, global capitalism exploded and birthed globalism, the cancer that has been sucking this country dry for decades.

See the question anyone who is being fair has to ask themselves when they look at something like this is... where do you define the end of a shell game? We follow the bread crumbs without knowing where they lead, could this be dangerous? Are we fooling ourselves into thinking we have it all figured out? It's very possible.

The end is simple.

After WW2 the Rothschilds established Israel with the goal and intention of Jerusalem being the capital of their world order under their total control. That isn't happening anymore. The significance of the ball thing in Saudi was indicating that a new World Order is emerging. One that isn't under the dominion of the bankers. A world without usury, central banking an debt. That's why things in Israel are getting increasingly more chaotic at the same time as Mueller advances his probe in the United States it's all together. The peace plan will come after Israel is destroyed.

Attached: 1529362298866.jpg (1528x1080, 1.18M)

I hate CNN dude. What are you talking about.

These are so cool to think about, but what do we consider manufactured reality? Could someone 'build' this story to make it seem true when glued together?

Is this the type of shit Jow Forumsacks look at all day? No wonder you lads are so unhinged. Look man I want escapism from my dull ass monday through friday wageslave 9-5 life just as much as the next person but this is all clearly bullshit. People have been predicting these great Happenings "right around the corner" for as long as "the State" has existed.

check'd and kek'd

Attached: Attack_Hitler_Goy.jpg (1024x683, 520K)

>These are so cool to think about, but what do we consider manufactured reality? Could someone 'build' this story to make it seem true when glued together?
or possibly the forces of Good have been lurking in the shadows this entire time. Realizing that combating the zionist system was a losing game they understood the only way to make it collapse is to accelerate their plans to the point the system destroys itself.

>It's been 20 years since 9/11
Fuck now I feel old

Yes, you are totally right. The orb moment was monumental !
very interesting. I hadn't looked at it that way.

Attached: 1529112015636.jpg (1814x1222, 1.01M)

Attached: 1519537616505.jpg (2898x1733, 1.87M)

Albert pike, musty bastard that he was, probably knew this when he drafted the "prophetic" plan for the 20th century. That's most likely why he literally designed the system to destroy itself if it dragged on for long enough. The war he speaks of that destroys muslims and jews isn't a bug, it's a feature, and it was always part of the plan.

Nah. Albert Pike is a zionist psy op and that quote is fake as fuck.

pls respon: what does this mean for our demographics? will they remain unchanged? or become browner? or become whiter? that's really all 99% of this board cares about, demographics dictate all.

Man if we were talking about flat earth or Galactic Federation of Light you would be right, but this is actual foreign legal and economic policy I am talking about.

Were not drowning in the deep end here, were just wading our toes.

>valentines day matches the timing
ritual magic = "its the joos"

Attached: thinking.png (225x225, 4K)

Attached: 1536153755368.png (986x961, 428K)

Attached: 1539532602360.png (980x837, 497K)

>joos
KIKE
youtube.com/watch?v=KFjsH6g5KcM&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1543681740576.png (995x1163, 399K)

thehill.com/homenews/administration/410552-haley-calls-jared-kushner-trumps-hidden-genius

Attached: 1538189757387.png (964x947, 426K)

It will be good for everyone, user. All demographics. Demographics are destiny but they are only based on our current system. if everything changes, so do the rules that govern economics. It's simply too difficult to say for certain. I expect whites will be around for a very long time and will not be 'browned' out of existence. The days of the 60%+ majority though are over, unless there was some random event that sparked a white baby boom for some odd reason. The point is, nobody really knows.

Ok so more middle-of-the-road boomer half-measures and Q cuck shit.

Congratulations on solving absolutely nothing.

Q user is Mossad disinformation.

Are you an out of work journalist?

?? What answer are you looking for. I don't have a crystal ball, I cannot predict the future of whites?

I gave you my honest thoughts on it. I believe whites will be fine. Were not going anywhere anytime soon.

jews or zionists isnt an accurate desctiption of (((them))) therefor "its the joos"
nigger

Nah it's zionist.

Attached: 1521203923427.png (951x1115, 279K)

A varying population of psycho-raging shills inhabits this board, they attack anything that goes against their anti-white narrative and agenda.

Checked and correct. user I truly believe a movement will begin to happen due to everyone wanting to destroy whites in every scenario. It will cause true leaders to rise, the NSDAP started with seven men. It can happen, and it is our only hope. You must be open to following those men who are capable of leading at all costs. I will see you when that day comes and will March with you side by side with whoever has the guts to stand up.

Attached: 77558F03-8682-4592-B1B4-CA86A18E16D1.jpg (428x639, 48K)

me complaining about the 50% brown population makes me anti-white. man you are a fucking retard

well you are LARPing as though you are privvy to special information/plans in place. the fact that white demographics isn't even a topic of discussion proves how useless you and your boomer friends in DC are.

>there's nothing stopping whites from just migrating to another planet

That guy was tied to the CIA.

Ethnonationalism is a dead end. It doesn't work. It's incompatible with American law.

Now say hypothetically we were finally given the technology to leave this planet and live among the stars, at the point I say go for it. New frontier.

But for now, were stuck together on this planet until we find a way off it.

No I wasn't larping, I'm just a regular person I didn't claim to have any insider information. Everything I've talked about is public information.

>No I wasn't larping, I'm just a regular person I didn't claim to have any insider information
Guys I think we have an actual insider here.

No. He was not. Absolute Jew tier shilling.

>once we get to Feb. 15... the Patriot act kicks in

pretty sure the Patriot Act "kicked in" a while ago, user.. nice bullshit though

>Ethnonationalism is a dead end. It doesn't work.

AHAHHAHAHA you stupid fucking boomers, its existed since the inception of Western Civilization.

This is why you're in this mess to begin with.

You really are the worst generation to ever exist. You quite literally destroyed everything your ancestors worked for in a matter of mere decades. You have sentenced future white generations to a torturous existence plagued with poverty, murder, and rape - assuming they are permitted to exist at all thanks to your wonderful policy making. I truly hope nothing but the absolute worst for you and your ilk.

BoS checking in

I wish user, I'd tell you everything !
By that I meant actually exercising some of the broad powers within the Patriot act, but yes you are right it has been 'active' for a very long time.

>Ethnonationalism is a dead end. It doesn't work. It's incompatible with American law

Nigger article 1 section 2 of the constitution says blacks are 3/4 of a person. If you think America wasn’t meant for whites due to constitutional law you obviously are a retard who has no idea what sort of men our founding fathers were. An ethnostate isn’t compatibile with Jude laws that we have allowed our great country to be destroyed by. Christ you are either a retard or a total kike. Homogenous countries work very well, it’s when you pack them full of niggers and 3rd worlders they happen to not do so well because 70IQ having animals can’t function in a white Christian nation.

>not sure if kek considers 33 more powerful than 88

Look you guys aren't wrong and I understand where you are coming from, but the type of results you wish to obtain are simply... impossible.

You can't turn back the clock.

But what if we pushed it forward? Large leaps in technology. A white ethnostate has a better chance at existing and thriving in space than it does on Earth.

Seriously how the fuck can anyone be that delusional. I think it’s them not wanting to come to the realization that the hip idea that we are all equal is totally unfounded. These people have destroyed their nations and now their children will have to fix it or be destroyed.

We live in trying times user, weak men have now created bad times. I only hope we are strong enough to create good times again.

It hasn't been twenty years lol

It could have very easily been fixed by letting food stamps stay shut off.

>le planet colonization
Nice misdirection

kill all democrats except joe manchin

he was literally killed for not being connected but ok

GET ME IN THE CAP, NIGGASSSS!!
Also, OP, that meeting Trump had with the media heads at Trump Tower, shortly after he was elected, gimme the QRD on what took place

Nigger show me the tech and I’ll be all in. Right now you are wishing for things that aren’t even close to existing. What does exist are whites that are really the only race on mass capable of such an endeavor.

It can be done, if it’s not we will go the way of Rhodesia and soon to be South Africa. Open your eyes. There is no multicultural rainbow that doesn’t end with whites being genocided by hordes of brown people.

You can wish and one hand and shit in the other. Tell me which fills of faster. I for one will do my best to start or join any political movement that wants whites to have their own homeland so they can actually create the future you wish for without the burden of being the tax mules for an ever growing gibs population.

>It could have very easily been fixed by letting food stamps stay shut off.
I disagree but I guess we will never know.

>Nice misdirection
Do you not think our destiny is in the stars? I do.

Agreed. This board has become plagued with Neocon Republicucks looking to expand their voter base. They come here to shill their breadcrumb nonsense as if they're on our side. But when you question them about demographics, "Well..there's nothing we can do". Shows you where their true allegiance lies - they are just here for voters to keep their (((donors))) happy.

The sad part is a good chunk of anons here have bought into the party vs party puppet show. "le trigger the libs"

I don't even come here that often anymore, it's so pozzed with shills and Feds looking to distract, misdirect, censor, and steer. It's incredible how (((they))) are able to infiltrate, direct, and control almost anything. It's really a strong blackpill for me.

Hopefully one day we'll have our opportunity, in the mean time I'll try to live my best and help fellow whites where I can. But I already know there is no political solution anyone will offer us.

I'm so blackpiled I really think Varg's method is the only thing that can possibly save us, the system is too big. The only solution is to get on the gravy train like everyone else.

>Nigger show me the tech and I’ll be all in. Right now you are wishing for things that aren’t even close to existing. What does exist are whites that are really the only race on mass capable of such an endeavor.
Yeah I have nothing for you, I'm just literally sharing ideas and words. Sorry if it came off differently.

>I for one will do my best to start or join any political movement that wants whites to have their own homeland so they can actually create the future you wish for without the burden of being the tax mules for an ever growing gibs population.

Nobody is stopping you from doing this.

The homeland you want must be fought for, no? It can't simply be given. So again, words do no good here, if you truly believe this is what is necessary speak your mind and gather influence. Make it a reality. I don't have a problem with you wanting a white ethnostate, I just don't think it logistically can happen, but if you wanted to prove me wrong, I wouldn't stand in your way.

We can’t go to the stars when we are stifled with taking care of 70IQ animals who keep exploding in population and want us to be destroyed. Are you 12 or retarded? Seriously how old are you user?

How does Halliburton or the military industrial complex in general make money if they just hand over their oil peacefully?

They can't user. The next solar system is too far. And you have to ask yourself, why would you leave behind a perfectly good planet with water, vegetation, our history, animals, and food for some desolate red desert shit. Just because you are too weak to fix problems at home? Stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. Don't even entertain them with these conversations. It's complete misdirection.

I am trying to create a small homestead, I understand the black pill. The thing to do is to survive and either work on creating a political movement or join the second a truly organic one pops up. I think GLR had great aspirations and possibilities but he was killed. I believe the coming economic turmoil and anti white rhetoric will redpill whites. These people have gone too far for them to stop. Goodluck my friend, as long as whites still breathe there is hope.

At what point do the losses suffered as a result of these efforts outweigh the losses they’re purported to prevent?

S E A S O N
F I N A L E