All of the new iPhones no longer include a headphone jack...

>All of the new iPhones no longer include a headphone jack, forcing users to share the charging port with an adapter that lets you plug in normal headphones. If you want to charge your iPhone 8 and listen to music at the same time you need to use Bluetooth headphones or buy an adapter

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY DO THIS?!?
I understand it makes it more inconvenient for people so they have to buy more shit to make the accessory they bought more accessible. WHY MAKE IT LESS ACCESSIBLE THAN THE OTHER 5 DEVICES YOU MADE. FUCK APPLE

Attached: WHY.jpg (660x368, 46K)

SAGE

Saging like mad

Explain faggot.

'cause Tim Cook is gay

>Buying apple
also go to Jow Forums. sage.

>buying an iphone

iPhone 8 or better can be wirelessly charged, plus they come with headphone adapter. So, you can charge and listen to music with no special adapter.

Also sage

Apple has been like that forever

Gee, wonder why.

Attached: gitmoney.jpg (273x182, 29K)

>wirelessly charged

This has nothing to do with politics and is extremely low test.

the funniest part about the adapter is its not even produced by apple, its a belkin branded adapter

ANALOG

VS

DIGITAL

SURVEILLANCE

>charge your iPhone 8 and listen to music at the same time
when would this ever happen?

I like to walk with the phone charging of a battery bank while I listen to music

but why would your phone batt be so low you need a batt bank for a one hour walk

do you even have electricity in PR?

Sage

All other smartphone manufacturers ditched 3,5mm too. Except for low end models(which are chink shit) and samsung(I can't stand their interface and design in general).

For 3 hour walks you need the battery

I'm pretty sure the average Iphone has like 14 hours of "calltime", meaning you could have a single call last like 14 hours before the battery runs out.

There's no way just listening to music with the screen off would 100 to 0 your battery in only 3 hours.

Pokémon go drains the battery like crazy and I don’t need to remember to charge my phone before going out if I got the pack with me.

(((apple)))
refuge of the ((headphone jew)))
malignantly wreaking havoc on smartphone headphone users worldwide

>Buying apple
>Buying the latest reskin
>Complaining about product you should have researched first
>Whining about your poor planning ability on 4chin
Just fucking kill yourself, apple is trash and you cocksucking fanboys who buy up the latest model and then complain about how retarded you are.
You realise a thread died so you could post this absolute garbage?
Go back to fucking facegook you stinking s o y c u c k.

Attached: 1547791689596.jpg (800x723, 87K)

>dissing based Tim Cook
>descendants of confederate general
>known by jobs as “the rebel” for his southern roots and upbringing
>friends with trump
>calls trump to tell HIM when the meeting is set
>represents the us on a global scale, making Apple the image of success of wealth while android pajeets struggle

Just a based dude. Like jobs ,

its sorta true, there is no wire between the phone and the charging pad but said pad needs to be plugged in

>the adapter is fine
Virtually all headphones with a built-in mic and remote controls are fucking worthless now because that adapter is such shit

Because to apple, people buying $50 wired shitty earbuds were just not enough

Instead they realized that they would sell 200$ wireless shitty earbuds and people would STILL buy them because "ay, it's apple ya? quality shit"

> Pokémon go drains the battery like crazy
> current year
> pokemon Go
Seriously?
> I don’t need to remember
bottomless_pit.jpg

Not all of them

Did I mention Apple never hires a Jew,

>Tim cook grew up watching the kkk burn crosses and against judaism
>former Apple employees and current devs like Ive and Wozniak have questionable views with Jews, especially after their nano fiasco in early 2000s

Androids stay mad kek

What kind of faggot would buy an Apple product?

>WHY THE FUCK DID THEY DO THIS?!?
Because you're dumb enough to buy it you stupid goyim.

Attached: oy.jpg (600x600, 42K)

pretty much every phone can br charged wirelessly

>pokemon go is the same as listening to music
you have to be 18 to post here

>Leaf problems.
Please die.

This is it in a nutshell.

>Pokémon go
>Appletard
Checks out

When the iphone 7 was available.. I could charge the device and listen to music on it at the same time..

Wires fading away is a good thing